+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Antibiotics and me

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Default Re: Antibiotics and me

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    I was out for a short hike and realized I had a slightly painful patch on my lower leg. At home took a good look and realized it was MRSA cellulitis again. Attacked it alternating with turpentine and oregano oil for a few hours, then wrapped it up with fine chopped garlic for 20 min. Then went back to alternating oregano oil and turpentine. Went to bed with turmeric poultice and resumed the oregano/turpentine the next day. It was gone by the following day but I continued for another day or two. Also swallowed oregano and turpentine for this one as it can become systemic.

Other infections get the same oregano/turpentine treatment now.

It was my second time with MRSA and got over it quickly. The first time was quite a bit worse as I did not know how to treat it and went to my Dr. She treated it with a drug from the Cipro family and a few others as I couldn't tolerate the Cipro. Finally I alternated oregano oil and turpentine and that took care of it.

Also used it for an infected finger!

Hope this helps others with a similar situation.
    Thanks Franny, for sharing this. What kind of turpentine can I get for my medicinal box? If you wouldn't mind sharing. Is it the stuff from the hardware store?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2021), Ewan (23rd May 2021), Harmony (21st May 2021), palehorse (23rd May 2021), Stephanie (21st May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    I was out for a short hike and realized I had a slightly painful patch on my lower leg. At home took a good look and realized it was MRSA cellulitis again. Attacked it alternating with turpentine and oregano oil for a few hours, then wrapped it up with fine chopped garlic for 20 min. Then went back to alternating oregano oil and turpentine. Went to bed with turmeric poultice and resumed the oregano/turpentine the next day. It was gone by the following day but I continued for another day or two. Also swallowed oregano and turpentine for this one as it can become systemic.

Other infections get the same oregano/turpentine treatment now.

It was my second time with MRSA and got over it quickly. The first time was quite a bit worse as I did not know how to treat it and went to my Dr. She treated it with a drug from the Cipro family and a few others as I couldn't tolerate the Cipro. Finally I alternated oregano oil and turpentine and that took care of it.

Also used it for an infected finger!

Hope this helps others with a similar situation.
    Thanks Franny, for sharing this. What kind of turpentine can I get for my medicinal box? If you wouldn't mind sharing. Is it the stuff from the hardware store?

Hi Pam, sorry to get in the middle haha.. but I still searching for genuine Turps from pine trees not the petro based (this one you can find easily in the hardware store). I had seen people talking about the petro based one for healing purposes, which is not the same thing, they are different products, I have the petro based here, and I guarantee for you, it is not the same thing, I even took a drop in my mouth (it is awful).

The Turpentine once was used to fuel the first Honda motorcycles by Mr. Honda himself, right after the second war ended in Japan, since there was a shortage for gasoline and other fuels. This thing is really strong just like gasoline, highly flammable.

There is a big market around gum rosin, check it out http://www.rosinnet.com/market
    Most of turpentine in the market is petroleum based due to the cost to produce it (much cheaper), since it is used in many many industries include cosmetics and food industry but there is also the resin based, one just need to find the correct channel, I know Brazil, Australia, Norway and Canada are big producers not only of soft wood from pine trees but also of gum rosin.

Check this post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1428618
    and also the thread is packed with great information about Turpentine from other member's experience among many other things great info, I recommend read it all, the best info ever on Turpentine in one single place

Get the Turpentine distilled from Pine Trees only for your medicinal box, the other one is industrialized and contain additives that may or may not harm the body, I don't know.

[EDITED]
    Adding some more info, following is the two types of bases Turpentine can be made of:

- RESIN
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN PETCOAL
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C5 5100
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C9 SP120
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C9 DARK COLOR SP90/SP100/SP120
    ---- PHENOLIC RESIN
    - ROSIN <<<<<--- This is the base from trees
    ---- GUM ROSIN W/W GRADE
    ---- GUM ROSIN X GRADE
    Last edited by palehorse; 23rd May 2021 at 08:33.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2021), Ewan (23rd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently a yeast-free diet doesn't allow grains/bread at all. I googled it. Kudos to Bill for maintaining that for 18 months!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by avatar (here)
    Apparently a yeast-free diet doesn't allow grains/bread at all. I googled it. Kudos to Bill for maintaining that for 18 months!
    Keto diet doesn't either
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3