+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Idle thoughts running through my mind as I peruse the above.

Lots of zombie movies and computer games.
    Your post gave me a random thought.

The UK government just announced a 4 week delay in further lifting lockdown restrictions, i.e. they moved the goal posts of hope. Again.

"The Prime Minister repeatedly used the phrase 'terminus date' for 19 July - a final point on which people can pin their hopes."

http://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-s...hnson-12332715

On to the world of zombies and computer games, specifically 'The Walking Dead' tv series.

Just when you thought 'Terminus' would be a place of refuge and salvation...

Georgia? Hmmm.

Oh well. Some randoms are more random than others. Apologies for a non-magnetic interlude.

As for the magnets? I was intrigued by the stud finder footage and reports more than anything else.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ewan (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Well, here's an update from my little corner of the planet. So far besides myself, I've tried the magnet test on 6 vaccinated friends and family, and the results are 0-7 for magnetized arms. So if I had to choose between what I see for myself in real life, and what I see on the internet, I'll choose the results of what I've seen take place right before my very eyes every day of the week.

Does anyone else want to try it with those around them to try and settle this matter once and for all?
    The only one around me who has gotten the jab is now hospitalized with a brain bleed, and loss of movement of the left side of her body. She has been in intensive care for two weeks now.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (18th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), De Christu (17th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), happyuk (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Like many I originally assumed magnetic vaccines were a disinfo campaign to discredit / ridicule the alternative community.

But it seems they are an actual thing.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

Quote The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), Pam (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (17th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... from Jim Stone:
    Covid jab magnetic reactions???

THIS IS CONFIRMED. OTHER PEOPLE WHO GOT THE COVID JAB ARE CONFIRMING THIS HAPPENS. UPDATE: YOU CANNOT GET AN MRI FOR 6-10 WEEKS AFTER THE SHOT BECAUSE OF THIS, (SCROLL DOWN)

The Pfizer jab does indeed make a magnet stick to people's arms where they got the shot. This woman does not specify how long after, but you'll need a neodymium magnet for this to show. I have now confirmed the shot probably contains nanobots, because you are supposed to wait 6 - 10 WEEKS after the shot before you get a MRI most likely because the nanobots have to disperse or the MRI will rip your arm apart.

That's a strong attraction. How's that going to work in an MRI???WHOAH!!! I GOT THE ANSWER: YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET AN MRI WHERE THE SHOT WAS FOR 6 - 10 WEEKS AFTER THE SHOT!!!

LET ME GUESS: People appear to be dis-connected from their souls and many notice they have been dis-connected and change in big ways after the shot because those nanobots go into your brain (or wherever else they are supposed to go) and they physically sever the body/soul connection. I BET I AM RIGHT.

I finally decided to go through this entire thread. I initially had no interest in this particular topic but changed my mind and thought it might be worth looking into.

I checked this information out further and discovered that the suggestion to defer medical scans post covid injection is specific to scanning breast tissue. The axillary lympth nodes are under the armpit and their enlargement would obstruct the viewing of breast tissue. The same request is made for any type of vaccine.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gord (17th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), RunningDeer (17th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    MAGNET CHALLENGE (STUD FINDER) TO LOCATE COVID-19 VACCINATION MAGNETIC FIELD (WITH COMPASS)[/SIZE]
    YouTube ROBERT CARROLL

Yep, hard to believe! But clearly totally real. There's something happening there, and (as Clif High said), it doesn't look good.

Invest in studfinder stock now... you may make a lot of $$.
    This man seems legitimate to me. What I can't figure out is why is YouTube not censoring this? YouTube/google has diligently supported the vaccine propaganda, censoring anything that questions vaccines in the least while promoting anything and everything pro-vaccine. I don't see this as anything positive so why are they allowing it stay up?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), RunningDeer (17th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I finally decided to go through this entire thread. I initially had no interest in this particular topic but changed my mind and thought it might be worth looking into.

I checked this information out further and discovered that the suggestion to defer medical scans post covid injection is specific to scanning breast tissue. The axillary lympth nodes are under the armpit and their enlargement would obstruct the viewing of breast tissue. The same request is made for any type of vaccine.
    A friend was beside herself when she had a cancer scan recently and "something showed up." Then a further test was done and it was determined that it was an inflamed lymph gland. The doctor did ask her when she had the vax. But this scan was done for lung cancer.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), RunningDeer (17th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

A friend was beside herself when she had a cancer scan recently and "something showed up." Then a further test was done and it was determined that it was an inflamed lymph gland. The doctor did ask her when she had the vax. But this scan was done for lung cancer.
    That makes sense, any organ or tissue that is relatively close to the axillary nodes.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), happyuk (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (17th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

This man seems legitimate to me. What I can't figure out is why is YouTube not censoring this? YouTube/google has diligently supported the vaccine propaganda, censoring anything that questions vaccines in the least while promoting anything and everything pro-vaccine. I don't see this as anything positive so why are they allowing it stay up?

Pam, you asked: Why are these vids allowed to stay up?

I ran a search on YouTube. The first couple provide the CDC link and an ad for the jab. The rest may foster confusion, feelings of helplessness, fuel division, and keeps the propaganda game going. Another possibility is YouTube is loosing views and advertising dollars to their competition over at places like Bitchute, Rumble and Brighteon.

One video from the search is by CNN where they discredit Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. It has almost 346,000 views since June 10th.
    CNN’s Jake Tapper: …some of it fed by just completely lunatic conspiracies. Take a look at this moment from a certified physician, who testified at an Ohio State Health Committee hearing and talked about the covid vaccine in unhinged ways.

Tapper reacts to doctor's unhinged vaccine claim about magnets (2:47 min)
    CNN's Jake Tapper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta quickly debunk a false vaccine claim made by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, a physician licensed in Ohio, at an Ohio state House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248.
    June 10, 2021
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th June 2021 at 21:24.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), happyuk (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

(STUD FINDER) TO LOCATE COVID-19 VACCINATION MAGNETIC FIELD (WITH COMPASS)
    I'm afraid I didn't find that convincing ....

The guy holds up the receipt to show he's just purchased it ... not realizing it's too far from the camera for us to read ... It also means he's not familiar with the stud finders operation since he's just bought it ...

He puts it over his arm , presses the button? green flashing lights , red flashing lights . Beeps sometimes , but when he puts it back over the same area no beeps,

Then the compass ... He's looking strait at the camera so he can't see if the compass moves , and neither can we ... "you all seen that move?" ... err no , actually I didn't . Did you?

A compass would be a good way of deciding this , but I haven't seen one good video yet , and it isn't difficult ,just need a close up on a big compass ... And the subject needs to show he's not secreting anything in his arm pit....

Youtube has no problem allowing these , yet it bans any legitimate criticisms of vaccines.
    Now CNN is highlighting this issue ! We have to ask why ..
    In the CCN video above from Running Deer , the doctor is an Osteopathic doctor ... When you look into the doctors supporting this they are out of their depth , it's not their subject ... one is a doctor of philosophy!

The thrust of the CCN video is that numbers of people taking vaccines is down , and it's due to this crazy magnet conspiracy theory ... So now the government has a great reason to shut down forums like this.
    Last edited by oz93666; 18th June 2021 at 01:04.

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Surprisingly, I had missed this little oddity the first couple or so times watching this now famous video. At only about 20 seconds in he's continuing on with the following:

Quote The vaccination I received on May the 7th, in my left arm. This is my left arm. I'm using the selfie side of the phone, so, it's gonna reverse the image
    Well that's utterly ridiculous, as the selfie mode does no such thing and it's more than obvious he's doing all of his stud finding bit on his right arm. How does one confuse their left arm from the right arm?

I'm just sayin, the stud finder is supposedly hitting on the wrong arm. That, is a problem all unto itself, and ads absolutely nothing to his credibility as a serious investigator in my book...
    Last edited by Gracy; 18th June 2021 at 00:15.

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Surprisingly, I had missed this little oddity the first couple or so times watching this now famous video. At only about 20 seconds in he's continuing on with the following:

Quote The vaccination I received on May the 7th, in my left arm. This is my left arm. I'm using the selfie side of the phone, so, it's gonna reverse the image
    Well that's utterly ridiculous, as the selfie mode does no such thing and it's more than obvious he's doing all of his stud finding bit on his right arm. How does one confuse their left arm from the right arm?

I'm just sayin, the stud finder is supposedly hitting on the wrong arm. That, is a problem all unto itself, and ads absolutely nothing to his credibility as a serious investigator in my book...
    Well, I checked that out.

Here's a screenshot from the video as-is.

And here's that same image reversed.

You can see that the wording on the cans behind him is readable (i.e. formatted correctly) on the second (reversed) image.

That means that what he's showing as his vaxxed arm is indeed his left one. Maybe different smartphones work in different ways... I'm not the one to ask. But for sure, the man in the video is telling the truth about the mirror-imaging.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th June 2021), Ami (18th June 2021), Chip (18th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Gracy (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021), kudzy (18th June 2021), meat suit (18th June 2021), Pam (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021), Sirus (19th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2021), Yoda (18th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

My phone mirror images as well. I have a Samsung android phone. Didn't realize it till I sent a video of me to a friend in England and it reversed the letters of my Nirvana shirt. Not sure if it does this when snapping a pic, but definitely does when recording a video.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gracy (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021), Pam (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Huh, very interesting, and something I never even thought of so I stand corrected!

Strange though, I wonder if it depends on what kind of phone one is using. Because in Googling this it remarked specifically about Android phones being reversed, but in practicing with my I Phone, before taking a picture or a video the image is indeed reversed, but the finished product is not reversed, so perhaps some phones auto correct this phenomena and others don't as Bill mentioned...

Anyway, good to know this is a thing moving forward.
    Last edited by Gracy; 18th June 2021 at 02:08.

24. Link to Post #134
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Speaking as someone who struggles to make about 3 or 4 calls a year on his cell phone, and has to ask his son how to take a picture with it ... i.e. ... I don't now sh*t about this:

I would think that the selfie side of a cell phone might intentionally reverse the image, so that it (their image on the screen, while taking the selfie) looks to the one taking the selfie like it would if they were looking into a mirror image of themselves.

So then, like you said, Gracie May, it would become a question of whether the phone corrected the reversal in the production image, later on.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Chip (18th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Gracy (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Jambo (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021), Pam (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021), Snoweagle (18th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #135
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

https://rumble.com/violu7-magnetic-n...and-swabs.html

Amazing Polly does a superb job of breaking down the magnetic influences of the vaccines being foisted on the general population worldwide.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vg2fox
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th June 2021 at 09:55. Reason: embedded the video (and moved the post to this thread)

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Alecs (19th June 2021), Arcturian108 (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

You can see that the wording on the cans behind him is readable (i.e. formatted correctly) on the second (reversed) image.
    Bill, you saved me time loading reversed images of the receipt, the cans and the stud finder package.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th June 2021 at 15:51.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #137
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

MAGNET CHALLENGE (STUD FINDER) TO LOCATE COVID-19 VACCINATION MAGNETIC FIELD (WITH COMPASS)[/SIZE]
    YouTube ROBERT CARROLL

Yep, hard to believe! But clearly totally real. There's something happening there, and (as Clif High said), it doesn't look good.

I have a stud finder and I tried the same thing. My stud finder went off, and I have NOT been vaccinated. I can make it go off by the way I push the buttons.

Just an observation.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alan (18th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), oz93666 (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Name:  reverse.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  29.6 KB

At 0:43 in the video, this pic makes it quite obvious (it helps to actually watch the video before judging it).
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (18th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #139
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    YouTube ROBERT CARROLL

I have a stud finder and I tried the same thing. My stud finder went off, and I have NOT been vaccinated. I can make it go off by the way I push the buttons.

Just an observation.
    well, yes and the stud finder may well find the bone in the arm. it is designed to detect timber behind plasterboard after all.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

That's quite true, and it's one of the reasons I'm inviting people to conduct their own experiments in real life and see what the results are. In my own real life the count stands at 0-7, and with another member here this morning reporting a non magnetic result, that makes it 0-8. Now what the percentages in all these videos, close to or at 100% the other way around?
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Good points, Grace. I only have speculations, and potentially bogus youtube videos, to offer to the contrary. I have no way that I know of to prove whether or not there are multiple variants to the vaccines, some of them deliberately toxic and/or causing magnetic effects.
    Amazing Polly digs into these apparent magnetic effects of the vaxxx:

MAGNETIC NANOMATERIALS IN THE INJECTIONS, MASKS & SWABS (Bitchute)

There seems to be quite a bit of medical research over the last decade into developing injectables that can bind magnetite and similar iron oxides with proteins, that selectively bind to targeted tissues and enable activation of those tissues by externally applied magnetic fields.

===

P.S. -- Oops, sorry. Looks like Snoweagle beat me to this Amazing Polly video, with an earlier post below.

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Amazing Polly does a superb job of breaking down the magnetic influences of the vaccines being foisted on the general population worldwide.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th June 2021 at 05:04.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), Snoweagle (19th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast