+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Well, here's an update from my little corner of the planet. So far besides myself, I've tried the magnet test on 6 vaccinated friends and family, and the results are 0-7 for magnetized arms. So if I had to choose between what I see for myself in real life, and what I see on the internet, I'll choose the results of what I've seen take place right before my very eyes every day of the week.
    Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Have you tried holding a compass near it to see if it acts weird?
    Hey there Karen. Had to go and rummage about the house to find the only compass I have, and nothing unusual to report.

2. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Well, here's an update from my little corner of the planet. So far besides myself, I've tried the magnet test on 6 vaccinated friends and family, and the results are 0-7 for magnetized arms. So if I had to choose between what I see for myself in real life, and what I see on the internet, I'll choose the results of what I've seen take place right before my very eyes every day of the week.
    Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Have you tried holding a compass near it to see if it acts weird?
    Hey there Karen. Had to go and rummage about the house to find the only compass I have, and nothing unusual to report.
    Much appreciate you giving that a go

I can't remember where I put my compass. It might be in the car, I sort of remember looking at it thinking this would be useful if I'm lost and my GPS and phone aren't working. Crazy talk I know. I might have to buy a new one, and I'm kicking myself that I threw all those Christmas cracker compasses away; I'm a hoarder so it took me a lot to throw things away, but now I realise my mistake: NEVER THROW ANYTHING AWAY. Short story long, I might have to buy a new one. But then I feel I have to wait for the right vaccinated friend, and the right time.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Anna70 (15th June 2021), Gracy (14th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), Tintin (15th June 2021)

4. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

Prof. Dolores Cahill on Magnetic Reactions in Vax Recipients Part 1 [VIDEO]

May 28, 2021 TLB Staff

ER Editor: We recommend watching this short 14-minute video interview (Part 1) for the visuals and graphics interviewer Mark Playne questions Prof. Dolores Cahill about.

Using the list of ingredients for the mRNA BioNTech vaccine (Pfizer), Playne questions Cahill about how the magnetic reaction in some vaccine recipients could arise.

Cahill angles her replies around what is listed in the vaccine ingredients.

For the past year, she has called for independent lab analyses of the vaccines being pushed on us, offering to be part of this effort.
    From what we’ve read to date, this phenomenon seems to be happening with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine; the ‘blue tooth’ reaction seems to occur in relation to the AstraZeneca.
    Both are satisfied that this phenomenon is real, contrary to the debunking done by the MSM.

Here’s a summary of the discussion:
    • From a list of ingredients for the mRNA BNT 162b2 vaccine (see video), it’s not clear which one of them would cause this magnetic effect, so further analysis is needed. An UNLISTED ingredient leads to issues of misrepresentation under the law on behalf of the manufacturer. It could be considered fraudulent. Dr. Cahill has been calling for independent lab analysis of these vaccines for over a year.
    • The list of ingredients mentions lipids. They’re supposed to protect the mRNA in the injections because, as compared to DNA, mRNA can be rapidly degraded. Polyethylene glycol is used, which is known to cause anaphylaxis (allergic reactions). But otherwise, these ingredients should not be magnetic.
    • (see video diagram) There are 5 types of lipids: one of them is a charged ionisable lipid which is called CATIONIC LIPIDS (“cationic lipid coated magnetic nanoparticles associated with transferrin for gene delivery 2008”). These lipids are charged when they enter the cell and release their payload of mRNA. Could this charged lipid be holding enough magnetic pull to account for the magnetic phenomenon?
    • Cahill: It isn’t likely, but it can be tested by taking the lipids to the lab and checking their magnetic criteria. It’s up to the regulator and/or independent labs to test for this. So manufacturers should be required to let independent labs test the vaccine components. But no, these lipids shouldn’t account for this magnetism.
    • Playne: when magnets were placed on people’s arms, the magnets were jumping around to get the right polarity. From this it’s been determined that the stuff injected into the arm has a positive charge. So if it’s not lipids, what would we expect it to be?
    • Would it be some form of iron or iron oxide? (see text on screen) Could Spions be used? Cahill: Nanoparticles inside lipids should be listed as components, so if it is iron oxide, for example, it should be listed.
    • Is there any possibility that the naturally-occurring iron in the body is being deployed in some way? Cahill: If so, then the magnets should stick to other parts of body, such as the other, non-vaccinated arm. This isn’t happening. However, a picture was sent to her of an elderly person with a magnet sticking to her lungs, so this isn’t natural. If it’s possible that blood components are being used in some way, then it must still be related to the vaccine ingredients.
    • TO BE CONTINUED …
    BITCHUTE VIDEO LINK https://www.bitchute.com/video/XahoaHIrCu0l/

Not On The Beeb

Why do the magnets stick? With Prof. Dolores Cahill

The Magnet Challenge with Dr T - helped by the 'Not On The Beeb' team challengers! (updated)

•Premiered Jun 7, 2021

Not On The Beeb

The world is curious - do magnets stick to people after the jab, or is it an illusion? We take Dr T to a London Park to ask random people to take part in the Magnet Challenge.

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 15th June 2021 at 12:00.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (15th June 2021), Anna70 (15th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Tintin (15th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #84
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Prof. Dolores Cahill on Magnetic Reactions in Vax Recipients Part 1
    [
    I left this comment on Youtube for the first video ....

"You morons are discrediting the whole anti vaccination movement with this non sense ... magnets or any other smooth object will stick to any arm if sweaty and sticky enough ... look around you for things to try on yourself . .. I have got the plastic top from a water bottle ...a disc neodymium magnet the metal cap from a kutchup bottle , a small glass mosaic bathroom tile 20mm square all stick to my vertical unvaccinated arms ... TRY IT YOURSELF "
    Last edited by oz93666; 15th June 2021 at 12:45.

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Prof. Dolores Cahill on Magnetic Reactions in Vax Recipients Part 1
    [
    I left this comment on Youtube for the first video ....

"You morons are discrediting the whole anti vaccination movement with this non sense ... magnets or any other smooth object will stick to any arm if sweaty and sticky enough ... look around you for things to try on yourself . .. I have got the plastic top from a water bottle ...a disc neodymium magnet the metal cap from a kutchup bottle , a small glass mosaic bathroom tile 20mm square all stick to my vertical unvaccinated arms ... TRY IT YOURSELF "

I'm not sure calling anyone a moron will help things but I tend to agree with your message. I just took a metal bottle top and was able to get it to stick to my arm on the first try and I am not vaccinated.

I am very suspicious that this is a psy-op and it certainly gives a sort of image of "antivaxxers" being sort of goofy and mindless. Turning the whole thing into the magnet "challenge" allows people that are not educated in vaccine safety issues to write off people with valid concerns about vaccine or mRNA experimental injection safety. If there is any validity to this magnetic issue, why is it not being censored like everything else? What the overlords allow us to see is as important as what they try to censor us from seeing.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (15th June 2021), Delight (15th June 2021), Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Journeyman (15th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), oz93666 (15th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #86
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I'm not sure calling anyone a moron will help things but I tend to agree with your message.
    LOL ... You're probably right Pam ... I thought afterwards I could have been more diplomatic ... But I get exasperated some times .. even with the alternative media!

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am very suspicious that this is a psy-op and it certainly gives a sort of image of "antivaxxers" being sort of goofy and mindless. Turning the whole thing into the magnet "challenge" allows people that are not educated in vaccine safety issues to write off people with valid concerns about vaccine or mRNA experimental injection safety. If there is any validity to this magnetic issue, why is it not being censored like everything else? What the overlords allow us to see is as important as what they try to censor us from seeing.
    I heard that when Sherri Tenpenny was giving testimony to legislature in Ohio, she was asked and answered a question about the magnets. Then apparently, the MSM response was to tear her credibility to pieces. This is a good tool used liberally to block people hearing a person.

Wondering about "magnetism" and nanoparticles in a frequency field that enhances an effect? There might be "something" there? I am not able to critique either way. There have been several cases where I thought something sounded nuts and then later realized there was "something" there.

Found this posted on telegram

MAGNETOGENETICS, CO-FINANCED BY DARPA, GATES, ROCKEFELLERS, ZUCKERBERG! ISN’T THIS WHY VAXXERS TURN INTO FRIDGE DOORS AND MAGNETS STICK ON THEM?!
    by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

Not sure this is relevant but associated with article (over my head )....

and this.....

9 JUNE 2021 BY PHIL STONE
    MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO ‘VACCINE’ TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY + PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL
    Last edited by Delight; 15th June 2021 at 15:32.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I'm not sure calling anyone a moron will help things but I tend to agree with your message.
    LOL ... You're probably right Pam ... I thought afterwards I could have been more diplomatic ... But I get exasperated some times .. even with the alternative media!

oz93666, I totally understand the frustration. It is getting more and more challenging to find factual information and vaccine/mRNA safety information might be some of the most important information we ever receive or share. It could be a matter of life and death. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made was believing somehow that I have not been programmed. The other big mistake was underestimating how powerful and pervasive this indoctrination system is.

I don't watch MSM or listen to radio stations and try to be really careful about the information I take in. I took a small trip and in the course of 1 day I was exposed to the suggestion at least 7 times that I need to get the vaccine. Two were on highway signs, two at stores I stopped at that were a site for vaccination. One was even offering a free ice cream sandwich for taking the vaccine! When I got home I had vaccine information from the state health dept.in my mail about where I could get vaccinated. I watched 2 youtube videos on a device that doesn't remove advertisements and there were 2 or 3 more ads reminding me about the positive aspects of vaccination. That was with careful avoidance. Imagine someone that listens to public radio and watches CNN? Not to mention coworkers, family and friends.

I believe you are right, no stone will go unturned to make people that question the dogma look like lunatics.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alan (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), oz93666 (15th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I heard that when Sherri Tenpenny was giving testimony to legislature in Ohio, she was asked and answered a question about the magnets. Then apparently, the MSM response was to tear her credibility to pieces. This is a good tool used liberally to block people hearing a person.

Wondering about "magnetism" and nanoparticles in a frequency field that enhances an effect? There might be "something" there? I am not able to critique either way. There have been several cases where I thought something sounded nuts and then later realized there was "something" there.

Found this posted on telegram

MAGNETOGENETICS, CO-FINANCED BY DARPA, GATES, ROCKEFELLERS, ZUCKERBERG! ISN’T THIS WHY VAXXERS TURN INTO FRIDGE DOORS AND MAGNETS STICK ON THEM?!
    by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

Not sure this is relevant but associated with article (over my head )....

and this.....

9 JUNE 2021 BY PHIL STONE
    MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO ‘VACCINE’ TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY + PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL
    I don't claim to know what the truth is, what I do know is that it can and will be used for the systems advantage. David Icke was right, once you begin to see patterns of their techniques they really use the same things over and over. There is an absolute lack of creativity in that area. It seems to be just about time for another false flag. They could definitely use some strong diversion right about now.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alan (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Delight (15th June 2021), Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021)

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Yes. And it's possible you may be incorrect. I dismissed this at first, but then changed my mind when considering the weight of testimony that clearly didn't come from actors or hoaxers. (Experiments with compasses and stud finders were a factor, too.)

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th June 2021), Delight (15th June 2021), Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), Yoda (15th June 2021)

18. Link to Post #91

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Cross posting and important IMO

✨❤️🦄 <(^^)>

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Pam (16th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #93
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes. And it's possible you may be incorrect. I dismissed this at first, but then changed my mind when considering the weight of testimony that clearly didn't come from actors or hoaxers. (Experiments with compasses and stud finders were a factor, too.)
    I don't believe these are actors ... But I urge people not to try to get to the truth about this by watching videos ....

All the experimental evidence in these videos is ridiculous , unscientific , done by news presenters who want a good sensational story ... or by people who are already suspicious of vaccines and are biased and don't know how to investigate this objectively...

Then others accept this 'evidence' and find some "professor" who will come up with a theory about why this could be happening...

YOU can do your own investigation , and you don't need to find someone who's been vaccinated , or have any equipment ...

These are small glass tiles often used in swimming pools or bathrooms , each little square tile is 20mm x 20mm x 3mm thick

One of these stick easily to my vertical unvaccinated arm , even though they are fairly heavy ...So the next question is WHY ... obviously it's not magnetism ..Likely the natural oils on the skin ...And these same oils will hold any smooth object including magnets...

So look around your home , plastic or metal bottle tops , anything with a very smooth surface .

If you have a magnet and find it's sticking to a vaccinated arm , then put a thin sheet of paper between it and the arm ... this will not effect any magnetic attraction that maybe holding it , but the magnet will no longer stick because the paper stops the oily skin from holding it.

What we are all agreed on is Don't take the vaccine!

So this magnets non sense may be beneficial in stopping many taking them .... The people like me trying to debunk this will carry no weight with the man on the street , who is not used to evaluating evidence .. So many will go with their instinct and not trust the vaccine because of this.
    Last edited by oz93666; 15th June 2021 at 22:50.

23. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you want to see if there's a magnetic field, use a compass. It shatters the illusion either way, who cares which way it falls? At least you will KNOW. You either see a magnetic field, or you don't. It's pretty tidy either way. The meme itself is a enough reason - it's not like I dreamt this **** up. If I knew the outcome I wouldn't be asking. Pick the right friends though, I wouldn't personally ask acquaintances or work-mates, or even some friends; but the ones I have in mind to ask, I sincerely hope it proves that my friends don't have magnetic fields. I won't be sticking anything on anyone's arms, the compass is perfect

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Gwin Ru (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th June 2021), oz93666 (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #95
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    If you want to see if there's a magnetic field, use a compass. It shatters the illusion either way, who cares which way it falls? At least you will KNOW. You either see a magnetic field, or you don't. It's pretty tidy either way. The meme itself is a enough reason - it's not like I dreamt this **** up. If I knew the outcome I wouldn't be asking. Pick the right friends though, I wouldn't personally ask acquaintances or work-mates, or even some friends; but the ones I have in mind to ask, I sincerely hope it proves that my friends don't have magnetic fields. I won't be sticking anything on anyone's arms, the compass is perfect
    Yes ...well said Matthew ..a compass is EXTREEMLY sensitive and will detect the slightest trace of a magnetic field ..

26. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For what it is worth, had my second Pfizer jab 10 hours ago. Have just tried a variety of little magents off the fridge. Nothing stuck and no other sensation. Tried 2 different compasses - no interaction at all.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to safara For This Post:

Ami (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Gracy (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #97
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Another article, relating hydrogels and magnetic effects from vaccines:

Could Magnetic Hydrogel Explain the COVID Vax Magnet Phenomenon?

In short, perhaps the vaccine creates hydrogels in our tissues that tend to bind with the iron in our blood platelets. This would create tissues that are paramagnetic (create magnetic fields in response to applied magnets) and might even retain their magnetism, so able to attract other non-magnetic ferrous metals.

=== ===

Or, here's a more dastardly possibility.

This research paper from 2016 describes the construction of virus transmitted DNA sequences that cause cells to construct ferritin embedded proteins that can be designed to bind to targeted tissues in the body. Subsequent application of magnetic fields to the body will cause the targeted tissue to react. For example, they could get the tails of zebrafish lava to coil in a typical escaping motion, or they could mice to release dopamine when in a magnetized area of their cage, hence to prefer that area.

This article concludes:

Quote “This system is a single, elegant virus that can be injected anywhere in the brain, which makes it technically easier and less likely for moving bells and whistles to break down,” he adds, “and their behavioral equipment was cleverly designed to contain magnets where appropriate so that the animals could be freely moving around.”

Yup - five years ago, they could design a virus that would enable subsequent activation of targeted tissues when in magnetic fields that activated the ferritin laden proteins, that the virus constructed and that selectively bound to the targeted tissues.

Bastards.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by safara (here)
    For what it is worth, had my second Pfizer jab 10 hours ago. Have just tried a variety of little magents off the fridge. Nothing stuck and no other sensation. Tried 2 different compasses - no interaction at all.
    For a proper vaccine experiment, some of the doses have to be placebos, so that the experimenters can compare the results of getting a placebo with getting the "active stuff". Perhaps you got a placebo.

Or perhaps it takes a couple of weeks for the vaccine to get the body to concentrate enough ferretin (iron) to produce noticeable magnetic effects.

Or perhaps they are running a variety of different "tests" on us, and you got one of the "non-magnetic" trials.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2021 at 07:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th June 2021), mab777 (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), Philippe (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the compass is perfect
    A compass would react to an already magnetized tissue.

But it wouldn't react to some iron rich tissue that had not already been magnetized.

A magnet could react to such tissue.

Similarly, a compass won't react to an ordinary piece of iron, but a magnet will stick to such iron.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), gord (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th June 2021), mab777 (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    the compass is perfect
    A compass would react to an already magnetized tissue.

But it wouldn't react to some iron rich tissue that had not already been magnetized.

A magnet could react to such tissue.

Similarly, a compass won't react to an ordinary piece of iron, but a magnet will stick to such iron.
    Sure why not

Point is you can visualise a magnetic field iwth a compass

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Point is you can visualise a magnetic field iwth a compass
    My point is, there might not initially be a magnetic field, but just an accumulation of iron (which a magnet might subsequently orient/magentize.)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), gord (16th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast