+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

... from Jim Stone:
    A reader sent the following

I have said this repeatedly but it is always nice to get pointed to a new "before it happened" source.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), Pam (8th January 2022), Sunny (1st January 2022), wondering (1st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

This video extract from Dr Sherri Tenpenny is most interesting. It's short (just 2 mins), and a transcript is attached. It was posted by norman here. I've added the emphasis to the part about graphene oxide and magnetization.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: The Death Tsunami Is Here

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pCV7Rb70LV9W/

TRANSCRIPT by Alexandra Bruce

“Since March of 2020, everything I’ve said was going to happen has and I don’t know if that was the Holy Spirit moving me – I think part Holy Spirit and part scientific knowledge and what I was able to see and study and learn along the way, but this death tsunami that I’ve been talking about for the last two years, it’s arriving. Right now.

“One in 73 people in the [US] that got the shot early on in 2020 is dead. By the US Government data. In the UK, they’re losing about a thousand people a week.

“We have over 900 professional athletes now, that have died.

“What’s worse than death? I’m telling you that they’re mixing these up all the time and – because, think about this for a minute. When all these shots were started, say, AstraZeneca at the beginning of 2021, lots and lots of people with anaphylactic shock. They actually even wanted to put crash carts in the middle of the vaccination centers. We don’t see that so much anymore.

“What? Do people get a tolerance to it? No, they have to have changed the recipe. They had to have deleted something, added something, changed the ratio – something like that.

“You know, we saw all these people early on with these magnetic charges, right? Hundreds of Instagram pictures and things like that, of people putting keys and all of these different things that were hanging against their head.

“Either they’re not doing it anymore or it’s not novel, so people aren’t taking those pictures anymore or they changed the recipe, because the graphene oxide, when it’s exposed to the hydrogen – I have two medical textbooks and dozens of articles about this, for any of you scammer people out there who happen to be listening – I’ve got the documentation of how graphene oxide, in the presence of hydrogen takes on a magnetic charge. It’s real. From the science.

“Did they change the ratio? Did they something so that doesn’t happen as much?

“So I just really believe that we’re gonna really find all kinds of miscellaneous stuff in these shots. They found a way to slow kill people with this.

“And remember, they want 3.5 billion people off the planet and they’ve learned how to do it slow-kill so most unsuspecting people don’t connect the dots.

“So, is it on the market yet? I’m not sure but I think anybody who’s listening to this should never, ever, ever take another shot of any kind, ever again, under any circumstance.”

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2022), Anu Raman (13th November 2022), Chip (13th November 2022), gini (13th November 2022), Gwin Ru (13th November 2022), s7e6e (14th November 2022), Violet3 (14th November 2022), Yoda (13th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #204
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

“What? Do people get a tolerance to it? No, they have to have changed the recipe. They had to have deleted something, added something, changed the ratio – something like that.

Yup they sure did. I said previously somewhere on here - "acol" no longer functions in their labs. So they flipped over to genetic paraffin. It is used as "glue" to create the housing of a synthetic protein. (Edit: It has many uses)

For those who do not know what "genetic paraffin" is about:

https://www.jove.com/t/2763/dna-extr...tic-epigenetic

Excerpt:

Biopsied or surgically excised tissues for histopathologic analysis and diagnosis are often formalin fixed and paraffin embedded (FFPE) for long term storage

Therefore, "long term storage" means the "jabs last longer" and "sticks around longer" ... sure.. sure.. certainly they won't tell anyone that!

Reference:

Histopathology refers to the microscopic examination of tissue in order to study the manifestations of disease. Specifically, in clinical medicine, histopathology refers to the examination of a biopsy or surgical specimen by a pathologist, after the specimen has been processed and histological sections have been placed onto glass slides. In contrast, cytopathology examines free cells or tissue micro-fragments.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 13th November 2022 at 22:42.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Sunny (13th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #205
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When you start hearing about bizarre reports.. such like "I got this weird waxy substance coming out of my skin"... "Doctors place cause of death on arterial plaque" ... "Arterial plaque is way too much for this person" etc..

Then you'll know what I am referring to. (Edit: These jabs NEED to be stopped)
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 13th November 2022 at 23:13.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Sunny (14th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #206
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 18th November 2022 at 01:11.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th November 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Franny (18th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #207
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that video above is shadow banned or something. I can't get it to play. I checked the other ones up above, and they work fine on bitchute -

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Gwin Ru (18th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11