+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Covid Vaccine Delivers Nanoparticles for Mind Control

by "A Marcher" (from Spain)
    (henrymakow.com)
    June 8, 2021

These were never "vaccines" against a virus.

This is a secret nanotech project developed to reach and control the brains of the human population.

by "A Marcher" (from Spain)
    (henrymakow.com)

A biologist named Ricardo Delgado and a doctor, Dr. Jose Luis Sevillano, both host an on-line program called "La Quinta Columna", say some people's arms become magnetic precisely in the point where they were inoculated, holding not only magnets but scissors, metal parts, tools even cellphones!.

The phenomenon is not exclusive to the arm. Within days it moves towards the chest, neck or upper spine. (unfortunately my mother and my aunt they took the first shot of the Pfizer jab and my sister confirmed that this is sadly true).

They started their own research and discovered this.

1. All the vaccines are manufactured using the same nano-technology. In Spain it was even described as "secret nanoparticles." These nanoparticles become magnetic when they reach the same temperature as the human body. When they remain in an under zero degrees environment, they remain un-magnetic. [Why they freeze the vaccines?] https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78262-w

2. These particles must be a nano-tech material called GRAPHENE. which is a superconductive and highly integrative with neuron cells in the brain: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...018.00012/full

3. The European Union invested one billion euros in a project called The Graphene Flagship: https://spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/...nebut-for-what

4. The molecules of GRAPHENE can interact with neurons in the brain in a remote mode using different radio-frequencies (5G could be one of these) , they can map the brain and transmit and receive INSTRUCTIONS remotely: https://www.noldus.com/applications/magnetogenetics

5. These were never "vaccines" against a virus, instead all the time it was a secret nanotech project developed to reach and control the brains of the human population (until now we don't know if they can modify DNA via 5G) In la Quinta Columna, they discovered that people have been already magnetized via graphene present in masks, PCR tests, chemtrails and influenza and covid vaccines

6. The icon of GRAPHENE is guess what: three hexagrams: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-v...tor-1030374052

7. GRAPHENE could be flushed naturally out of the body, because there is an enzyme called myeloperoxidase that apparently disintegrates graphene molecules. Surprisingly alcohol consumption or even tobacco can help to increase this enzyme. That's why they want the population to be vaccinated each 6-12 months and sober.

8. The interaction between GRAPHENE in inoculated humans and 5G could result in a fatal event when 5G will be fully enabled in July 2021, so we would be in a short period of time to stop this madness and abort vaccination programs for once and for all.

----

Related:

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2021), Arcturian108 (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), chrifri (10th June 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), Eva2 (8th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Jambo (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), Tintin (8th June 2021), Victoria (8th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

So lets have a look at the other two videos....

(the first one was a comedy classic , a must watch)

The second video with the black guy is very convincing , a big heavy low powered (black ferrite) magnet seems to stay on the guys arm , and he tries it on the other arm and it falls off....
    The only other convincing video I've seen was a low quality video , a white American guy .. That was also filmed in a metal workshop ! What are the chances ?

Look at the video still above , behind the black guys arm you can see metal working equipment , play the video and you see metalworking laths . These guys appear to be muscly metal worker , could they have picked up splinters of metal under the skin from their work ... or could they be deceptive and have a chunk of Iron tucked in their arm pit?
    Youtube( the government) is quiet happy for you to see these videos , and the uploader will get paid.

The third video is a dippy girl in Austin Texas , she only tests people who were vaccinated , some the magnet falls of , some it doesn't , just as I would expect. ..She should have also tested unvaccinated people , the results would be the same .

4. Link to Post #63
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    The interaction between GRAPHENE in inoculated humans and 5G could result in a fatal event when 5G will be fully enabled in July 2021, so we would be in a short period of time to stop this madness and abort vaccination programs for once and for all.
    This is a very poor article from Makow ... (In My Humble Opinion) ... This is what happens when a non scientist approaches the issue (Makow has a Phd in philosophy!)

He just accepts the non evidence that is in all these videos as proof peoples arms and other body areas are magnetic (siting among other things reports of non magnetic stainless steel scissors sticking !!!)

Then he goes off around the web trying to find articles to back up his beliefs ... I've read all of the links in the article , they only relate vaguely to the issue at hand , and all suggest graphene is the explanation..

Just one problem , graphene is carbon , very black even in very low concentrations solutions , .. I think people would notice if they were injected with a black fluid

Graphene solution very black also non magnetic

This whole magnets on the arm meme is very similar to the 'evidence' of reptilian shape shifting we see all over Youtube ... low quality video of news presenters and others supposedly showing eyes shifting into reptilian form ... duff evidence ... But reptilian replacement is real !

And I do believe vaccines are delivering both mind control and locator chips ... but this is advanced alien tech and will not be detectable with magnets ... so the magnets sticking to arms video evidence is duff .. But it has put into the public mind the truth that there are chips in the vaccines .. this has to be good ...

Duff evidence of rep shifting has also made widespread the belief in the truth of rep replacement ..opinion polls show 12 million Americans believe Shape shifting Alien lizards in 'people suits' rule their country .... https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...iven-bundy-jfk

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Another forum member and me were discussing the likelihood of this being a real thing and today, he pointed me to this instagram post where you can click the arrow to the right to see a clip where dr Jane Ruby connects the issue of people becoming magnetic due to the jab with something called Magnetofection.
    Apparently this is yet another delivery system they have developed in recent years in order to guide nucleic acids such as mRNA and DNA to the targeted cell nucleus.

Here's a short clip to paint the picture of how it works:

I do wonder though why there would be a need of this delivery system when the officially professed delivery systems (nanolipids for Pfizer & Moderna and adenovirus for Astrazeneca, Johnson & SputnikV) seem effective in themselves. Why add another delivery system and keep that a secret?

Anyways: The clip mentions the need for an external magnetic field in order for this treatment to be effective, so if the jabs really have this system built in, then this technology is already more advanced then what is being told to the public.

For the moment, I remain on the skeptic side of this phenomenon. It looks like pranks by attention seekers to me.
    The magnetofection being brought up is an interesting development nonetheless right? Who knows how it will unfold.
    Last edited by Eram; 9th June 2021 at 12:25.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), fifi (13th June 2021), Journeyman (9th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), oz93666 (9th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Magnet Sticks to Vaccine Injection Sites in Street Experiment:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), Eram (9th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

This is the first video I've seen that discusses the subject with high production values. The anecdotal story of the two amazed doctors was compelling, but frankly it's still too amazing to swallow... I don't believe my lying eyes.

The Magnet Challenge meme is useful to a point, in a kind of a scatter-gun way - we don't have to believe it's real, and what it brings to our attention, we can easily measure ourselves, right?

For example, I noticed this on some social media (twitter)
    @ArmyofShadows2
    ·
    6 Jun
    An anecdote about magnets & the maxine.

My son is a gardener in a group of 6, with only one colleague, Mike, having had the vaxx. Last week they tried the magnet-on-the-arm business & only Mike’s arm retained the magnet. Not exactly a controlled experiment, but there you go.
    Then he commented that he'd "love to see controlled experiments which get to the bottom of this."

Beyond an introduction to the subject the Magnet Challenge meme sucks though, because it's easy to suspend belief with roughly half of them (not saying they're all fake, saying they're easy to dismiss because its so uncontrolled).

Also magnets suck, a compass which points or bust for me at this point. Unlikely to see officially sanctioned controlled experiments, but a citizen initiative as mooted by twitter's @ArmyofShadows2 sounds like a good idea

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Eram (10th June 2021), Eva2 (10th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Gwin Ru (9th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), oz93666 (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quickly, I metal detect. Has anyone thought of using a pinpointer to check this?
    We use these in metal detecting to find objects in the holes we have dug, especially very small objects. https://www.smarterhobby.com/metal-d...under%20water.

They are incredibly sensitive and accurate.

I'm not vaccinated and still recovering from my second hip surgery (all is well) or I would test it myself.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Eram (10th June 2021), Eva2 (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (10th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Matthew (11th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), RunningDeer (21st June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2021), Tintin (10th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Jim Stone:
    THE FOLLOWING POST IS IMPORTANT. READ IT.

On my mind all night: Mexican television proves the Corona vax is using hidden tech, there's no other way

The following will stay top posted for a while because it is important, new reports will fill in below this report.

Cell phones are sticking to the vaccination sites. That's not possible with conventional technical explanations. Take your cell phone and put a magnet up to it. All 3 I tested plus a tablet would not stick to a magnet except for right where the speaker is. Yet random cell phones, in any random orientation are sticking to the vax sites. There is no conventional explanation for how this is happening. If the actual conventional magnetism we are familiar with was that powerful no one would be able to get into a car or open the fridge. Cell phones are relatively heavy and are mostly non-magnetic. WTH is going on here? I tested 3 cell phones and a tablet with powerful neodymium magnets and they did not stick AT ALL. This needs more testing and examination, however, from how it looks at this point that vax is causing the body to build something that represents a technology we have never been permitted to have access to. There's nothing in conventional tech outside of magnetism that can explain a cell phone sticking, and if cell phones are predominantly non-magnetic, a technology is at play that we were never allowed to have access to.

This is "Philadelphia experiment" level tech, and the vax re-programs your body to build it. There is simply no other way this could be possible:

MEXICAN TV TRIES TO DEBUNK MAGNETIC VAX AND FAILS DURING LIVE BROADCAST

UPDATE: Claudia watched this. She knows what program this is, who the announcers are, said she does not like that program, and said the announcers were very surprised the vaxxed people actually were magnetic. She said this is obviouslly 100 percent legit.

This won't stay on Youtube for long! They made fun of the claim the vax was magnetic, called people from the crowd who had been vaxxed, the first two had nothing stick and then . . . . TOTAL FAIL. That's the last thing they want going out over a live MSM broadcast.

You can tell the hosts are scared by this and they cut the segment short, less than a minute after it was confirmed true.
    -------------------------------------------------

... reminds me of a copper penny hanging on a door of a conference room, all by itself... during a conference our host Bill Ryan attended in the US...

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2021), Arcturian108 (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Blastolabs (12th June 2021), bluestflame (10th June 2021), Delight (11th June 2021), fifi (13th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Matthew (11th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2021), Sunray (13th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #70
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    How can something so small (and so relatively distant from the skin surface) hold a relatively very heavy magnet in place??.
    It can't Tom ... , this whole magnetism thing is insanity .... neodymium magnets (shiny ,chrome looking ) are ten times more powerful than black magnets most people are using in these videos . So if a black magnet sticks , a neodymium should be impossible to shake off , but we don't see this ... Stainless steel objects (non magnetic) also sticking ! it's all ridiculous and a testament to how many people were sleeping in physics class . 99% of the public are scientifically illiterate ...

David Icke is another , and athlete , TV presenter , not a scientist , he's convinced people are becoming magnetic https://davidicke.com/2021/06/08/exp...h-entire-body/ The video in this link could be convincing if you don't look deeper ... The Video has a Dr Jane Ruby explaining why we're becoming magnetic , goes into the science ( she read on the internet) ... They omit to mention she's a Doctor of Education and Philosophy ... not medicine or any science ...

Dr Ruby Doctor of Philosophy
    Last edited by oz93666; 11th June 2021 at 04:09.

18. Link to Post #71
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Nope.... do this for your self and.............. NOPE

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    . neodymium magnets (shiny ,chrome looking ) are ten times more powerful than black magnets most people are using in these videos
    they(neodymium) are covered by chrome to stop oxidation. this is all BS
    Last edited by TargeT; 11th June 2021 at 04:06.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (11th June 2021), oz93666 (11th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #72
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I did not believe the magnet on the arm thing at all until I saw it with my own eyes.

This could all be quickly solved using any cell phone from the past 10 years, they all have extremely high quality magnetometers that should give a reading if this is real, and I would be very surprised if it were not real

This video shows there there is clearly some sort of bipolar magnetic field embedded in these people arms. One side of the magnet clearly encounters a repulsive force while the other is clearly attracted.

It took me weeks to even bother looking at any of these videos because I was immediately skeptical but there is clearly something to this as insane as it seems.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/894zXKZdjoCr/
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 12th June 2021 at 09:46.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Eram (12th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

For me, the magnet thing is the flat earth, 5G and chemtrails of the vaxx issue, meaning that while perhaps there is some disturbing facts and kernels of truth to it ( well not flat earth theory of course), it only makes us look paranoid and stupid plus it totally destroys our credibility as a movement, when we need it the most.
    So wheter this is true or not it doesnt change that the more pertinent issue at hand is focusing on the damage the vaxx does to people, and getting that word out.
    So to conclude I think this could be a psy op to later discredit us. Just see how bad they've made us sceptics look already. Dont feed them more ammo. Not saying this is not real, im sayong we wont win anyone over relaying this info to unaware people.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

fifi (13th June 2021), gord (12th June 2021), Journeyman (12th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021), oz93666 (12th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't like the uncertainty around, what appears at first glance to be an impossible phenomenon. YouTube videos aside, there are enough anecdotal stories for me to cross the line in my mind and expect it to turn out to be real. I'll be fishing my compass out, to carry around just in case a vaccinated person lets me check them. The popularity of the magnet challenge alone means it's worth some kind of controlled experiment, even if it would have to be citizen lead. But anyone can carry a compass around with them and try and see for themselves

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Eram (12th June 2021), Metaphor (12th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #75
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. Link to Post #76
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I tried your link Exo , but I cant access any infowars sites , I think it's the country I'm in (Thailand)..

I searched the news item and found this ... https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/me...debunk-it.html

A picture of an arm at 45 degrees to horizontal , so anything will stay ...and a NON magnetic spoon resting on it !!!

I've watched the video and it's another farce ... Why are they using a non magnetic spoon!! ??.
    Last edited by oz93666; 13th June 2021 at 01:08.

28. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The spoon test is dubious

Looks like a way to rubbish the challenge rather than disprove the phenomenon. I want something that will smash belief in this being true. Unless they use a compass, or something that visualises the magnetic field, it's not going to achieve that
    Last edited by Matthew; 13th June 2021 at 22:45.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Well, here's an update from my little corner of the planet. So far besides myself, I've tried the magnet test on 6 vaccinated friends and family, and the results are 0-7 for magnetized arms. So if I had to choose between what I see for myself in real life, and what I see on the internet, I'll choose the results of what I've seen take place right before my very eyes every day of the week.

Does anyone else want to try it with those around them to try and settle this matter once and for all?
    Last edited by Gracy; 13th June 2021 at 12:53.

31. Link to Post #79
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Well, here's an update from my little corner of the planet. So far besides myself, I've tried the magnet test on 6 vaccinated friends and family, and the results are 0-7 for magnetized arms. So if I had to choose between what I see for myself in real life, and what I see on the internet, I'll choose the results of what I've seen take place right before my very eyes every day of the week.

Does anyone else want to try it with those around them to try and settle this matter once and for all?
    I have no one around me who has been given the jab. I basically have no one around me! Have you tried holding a compass near it to see if it acts weird?
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Eram (14th June 2021), Gracy (13th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

It feels like something put out to discredit vaccine hesitancy or scepticism. Put a few videos out, get people talking about it then, when the time is right, utterly blow it out of the water along with the credibility of anyone putting it forward.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gord (13th June 2021), Gracy (13th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), oz93666 (14th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast