+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    MAGNET CHALLENGE (STUD FINDER) TO LOCATE COVID-19 VACCINATION MAGNETIC FIELD (WITH COMPASS)[/SIZE]
    YouTube ROBERT CARROLL

Yep, hard to believe! But clearly totally real. There's something happening there, and (as Clif High said), it doesn't look good.

Invest in studfinder stock now... you may make a lot of $$.
    This man seems legitimate to me. What I can't figure out is why is YouTube not censoring this? YouTube/google has diligently supported the vaccine propaganda, censoring anything that questions vaccines in the least while promoting anything and everything pro-vaccine. I don't see this as anything positive so why are they allowing it stay up?
    I have a stud finder and I tried the same thing. My stud finder went off, and I have NOT been vaccinated. I can make it go off by the way I push the buttons.

Just an observation.
    well, yes and the stud finder may well find the bone in the arm. it is designed to detect timber behind plasterboard after all.
    I am a carpenter to trade and have used a stud finder for years. The device has different settings that you set before use. These settings are for detecting wood, metal (water pipes ect) or electrical cables hidden behind partitions.
    Therefore to conduct a test on the jab area, you would have it set to find metal.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (19th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), meat suit (19th June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Reinhard (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Why do magnets stick to a vaxxed person's arm at the injection site?

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I am a carpenter to trade and have used a stud finder for years. The device has different settings that you set before use. These settings are for detecting wood, metal (water pipes ect) or electrical cables hidden behind partitions.
    Therefore to conduct a test on the jab area, you would have it set to find metal.
    This didn't sound right . My knowledge of physics tells me these are metal detectors / frequency detectors ... wood being organic , there is no way to detect it. But the wood frame always has nails in it used to hold the plaster board on... so it is the nails these detectors are reacting to not wood...Nor can they detect bone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stud_finder
    Last edited by oz93666; 19th June 2021 at 10:41.

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    This didn't sound right . My knowledge of physics tells me these are metal detectors / frequency detectors ... wood being organic , there is no way to detect it. But the wood frame always has nails in it used to hold the plaster board on... so it is the nails these detectors are reacting to not wood...Nor can they detect bone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stud_finder
    A magnetic stud finder will detect screws or nails in the wooden stud where as a battery operated stud finder detects the difference between hollow areas and solid wooden studs.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alan (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (19th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #144
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A magnetic stud finder will detect screws or nails in the wooden stud where as a battery operated stud finder detects the difference between hollow areas and solid wooden studs.
    Well all stud finders are battery operated ...

EDIT ... just looked into this ... yes you're right Billy well done ...

Stud finders have moved on since I used them. In the old days they just detected metal or cables
    Last edited by oz93666; 19th June 2021 at 13:06.

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Well all stud finders are battery operated ... No commonly used stud finders can detect hollow areas ... please provide links to back up what you say.
    Here might be a useful article. It took me about 22 seconds to find it.
    I understand that you don't know Billy very well, but he's a professional joiner/carpenter with decades of practical experience. I don't pretend to know a lot about stud finders myself, but it's probably quite a safe bet that Billy knows what he's talking about.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021), Yoda (20th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #146
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well all stud finders are battery operated ... No commonly used stud finders can detect hollow areas ... please provide links to back up what you say.
    Here might be a useful article. It took me about 22 seconds to find it.
    I understand that you don't know Billy very well, but he's a professional joiner/carpenter with decades of practical experience. I don't pretend to know a lot about stud finders myself, but it's probably quite a safe bet that Billy knows what he's talking about.
    Yes he does ... I've edited my original post.

10. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

UPDATE: I took longer than I thought with this post. Several posts have been added &/or updated.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A STUD FINDER
    snippets from article

Sensor Type
    There are two main types of sensors that you’re going to come across in stud finders – magnetic sensors and electronic sensors. Magnetic stud finders do not require batteries or any type of power source, as they rely solely on strong rare-earth magnets to help you locate the stud via the nails used to put it in place during the wall’s construction. These are typically among the more affordable types of stud finders, as they don’t have any electronic components.

Electronic sensors check the depth of a wall for changes in density, so they can tell the difference between scanning over just drywall and scanning over a solid stud behind the drywall. These models offer additional features such as the ability to detect the edges of a stud, digital displays, and even additional scanning modes. However, they tend to be more expensive and can be more complicated to use than magnetic stud finders.
    Sensor Size
    Another factor to consider when comparing stud finders is the size of the sensors, as larger sensors can have some distinct advantages over smaller sensor sizes. For example, a stud finder with a wide sensor area can cover more space in less time, so you don’t have to move as much over the wall in order to locate the studs. Some of these models can also locate multiple studs at once, since the large size allows them to create distinct scanning zones that can function independently of each other.

Wide scanner zone models can also sometimes offer a deeper penetration for scans, since they can house more powerful units. However, this isn’t always necessary, as most scanners are designed to function with a variety of building materials and common housing situations.
    Visual Display
    As I mentioned above, most magnetic stud finders aren’t going to have any kind of visual display system, since they indicate the location of the stud by literally stopping in place. So the type of display and the information it conveys all comes down to electronic models, and there is actually a lot of variation in this arena, so it all really comes down to what you want to see and what you find useful.

Some electronic models only include LED lights that blink or illuminate when you come across a stud, while others will give you some kind of LCD screen that could feature a visual system for explaining how close or far you are from a stud. Some of these systems also feature icons to tell you if you’re operating on a different scanning mode or if your battery is running low. In general, look for a unit that has a display you can easily understand and see without any difficulty.
    Additional Scanning Features
    It’s becoming more and more common for electronic stud finders to offer additional scanning features, which also typically carry an increase in the price tag as well. The most common additions are extra modes, one of which would allow you to scan a wall or other solid surface for metal objects inside, such as a pipe for a gas line or even rebar inside of a concrete block. Another common mode gives you the ability to detect the presence of live electrical wiring inside the wall, which can help you steer clear of them or hone in on their exact location, depending on the job you’re performing.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th June 2021 at 13:16.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

A Mod note in passing:

Kudos to all, especially oz93666. This is the forum at its best, where all of us learn new things about stuff, and are happy to modify our views if needed.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), gord (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Jambo (19th June 2021), jc71 (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), pueblo (20th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021), Yoda (20th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #149
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    As I mentioned above, most magnetic stud finders aren’t going to have any kind of visual display system, since they indicate the location of the stud by literally stopping in place.
    So a magnetic stud finder is often simply a magnet , and that's it ..!

In the good old days neodymium magnets weren't available so a mini metal detector was needed ..

It seems these stud finders are not really appropriate for our investigations ... electronic ones with flashing lights just complicate things , a simple compass is much more sensitive and fool proof.

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Here's something about Microsoft using magnetism to program a cell. Very theoretical at this point.

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...ill-you/287763

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (20th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (19th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Very theoretical at this point.
    With that point in mind it might be worth considering this document published in May 2021. "Human Augmentation - The Dawn Of A New Paradigm." It assesses anticipated technological developments (predominantly from a military viewpoint) for the period 2020 - 2050. Whilst primarily the work of German and British think tanks, it also features contributions from their partners in Sweden and Finland.

http://assets.publishing.service.gov...IP_access2.pdf

In purely pictorial form the entire document is best summarised as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Human Augmentation - The Dawn Of A New Paradigm.png
Views:	15
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	46860

It depicts a huge evolutionary leap in the space of just a few decades.

In layman's terms it is anticipated that our DNA will be greatly modified and all sorts of digital technologies will be both attached to us and implanted in to us.

The 'magnetics' get a specific mention on page 60.

Name:  Biohacking.png
Views: 32
Size:  325.7 KB

In younger, more innocent years I would have relished the presumed sci-fi nature of the publication. Nowadays it makes me feel like a one way ticket to the Pitcairn Islands or some such would be the preferred option.

The writing is on the wall, folks. It appears they want to turn us in to mutants and, eventually, machines.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 19th June 2021 at 16:15.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), happyuk (19th June 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), Matthew (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), TomKat (20th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    In younger, more innocent years I would have relished the presumed sci-fi nature of the publication. Nowadays it makes me feel like a one way ticket to the Pitcairn Islands or some such would be the preferred option.

The writing is on the wall, folks. It appears they want to turn us in to mutants and, eventually, machines.
    'You coming to the pub tonight?'

'I'd love to, but that last update yesterday crashed me and I've not been able to reinstall it'

'Have you tried turning yourself off and on?'

'Tried it, said the patches are in the process of being installed and refused to start the reboot process. I think I may have to be uninstalled.'

'Ah, that's a shame. Make sure your 'friends' file is up to date before that happens so I don't have to reintroduce myself to you 2.0'
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2021 at 18:34. Reason: fixed quote attribution

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), meat suit (20th June 2021), Pam (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), TomKat (20th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #153
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,334 times in 635 posts

Today tried a little magnet on my arm and it stuck for a while. It is summer and I had a bit of a wet and sweaty skin. I am unvaxxed (and will remain so!). Just saying. Does not prove or disprove anything but it is POSSIBLE for small light weight magnets to just stick for a while on your arm for a variety of reasons it seems.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Gracy (19th June 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Journeyman (20th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (20th June 2021), Pam (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), TomKat (20th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    'You coming to the pub tonight?'

'I'd love to, but that last update yesterday crashed me and I've not been able to reinstall it'

'Have you tried turning yourself off and on?'

'Tried it, said the patches are in the process of being installed and refused to start the reboot process. I think I may have to be uninstalled.'

'Ah, that's a shame. Make sure your 'friends' file is up to date before that happens so I don't have to reintroduce myself to you 2.0'

A little bit of hope and humour goes a long way these days!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Harmony (20th June 2021), Journeyman (20th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), Pam (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), TomKat (20th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Today tried a little magnet on my arm and it stuck for a while. It is summer and I had a bit of a wet and sweaty skin. I am unvaxxed (and will remain so!). Just saying. Does not prove or disprove anything but it is POSSIBLE for small light weight magnets to just stick for a while on your arm for a variety of reasons it seems.
    It's one of the reasons I'm only going to bother with a compass. Probably going to get this one because I also need one to read maps

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), bluestflame (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), oz93666 (20th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), TomKat (20th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #156
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    It's one of the reasons I'm only going to bother with a compass. Probably going to get this one because I also need one to read maps
    That's just the ticket , big and bright , will show up well in videos ... a small neodymium magnet should deflect this at a distance of about 20cm , they are extremely sensitive , a non magnetic nail perhaps 5 cm , so this will react to anything abnormal in an arm.

28. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Amazing Polly MAGNETIC NANOMATERIALS IN THE INJECTIONS, MASKS & SWABS

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9keCacP8xcBX

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), bluestflame (21st June 2021), Flowerpunkchip (28th June 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), Matthew (20th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Snoweagle (22nd June 2021)

30. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.divulgation.fr/manipulat...au-luxembourg/

Google Translate:

Quote In recent months, hundreds of amateur videos have popped up everywhere on social networks featuring people who have visibly become electromagnetic following vaccination. In any case, this is what we can observe.

After many questions were asked to us by a number of our members about this effect of "supposed" electromagnetism appearing in vaccinated subjects, our association decided to take a concrete interest in this, to say the least, intriguing subject.

So is this effect real, or is it just a fantasy?

This survey, of a statistical and sociological nature relating to this "supposed" electromagnetism effect and which is in question here, raises at least and first three important questions:

Is it true that people have an electromagnetic effect after vaccination?
    If so, is it true that only vaccinated individuals exhibit this effect?
    What is actually injected into individuals under the vaccine qualification that could cause this effect?
    In an attempt to answer these questions, the investigation was entrusted to one of the members of the association. This is the person responsible for dealing with demographic and sociological issues.

Presentation of the survey parameters:
    For the purpose of accelerated realization, it was decided:

To interview a panel of 200 individuals domiciled or working in Luxembourg.
    That this panel would be divided into 2 groups: the first would be made up of 100 individuals vaccinated in Luxembourg and the second of 100 unvaccinated individuals for comparison purposes.
    That each of these groups should have 50 women and 50 men.
    That only active individuals would be selected to participate in the study because they are much more required to be vaccinated than inactive individuals.
    That the location of the study would be the Belle-Étoile shopping center and the route d'Arlon in Strassen.
    That the variables retained would therefore be sex, age, profession, number of injections, pharmaceutical origin of injections, date of injections, magnetic attraction, emission-reception of an electric field and the city of the respondent's place of residence.
    NB: It should also be specified that for reasons of practicality, only people wearing short-sleeved or sleeveless clothing would be interviewed.

Presentation of the method of approach and conduct of the survey:
    The interviewer introduces himself to the individuals, introduces the association, then presents the investigation:
    "Hello Madam or Sir, I apologize for disturbing you but my name is Amar, I work for the European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance (EFVV) association and I am currently carrying out a statistical and anonymous survey on vaccinated people and unvaccinated people living in Luxembourg ”…“ This is a survey that deals with information stating that vaccinated people could exhibit electromagnetic effects and we at EFVV are investigating whether this is well the observed reality ”.

The interviewer then asks the interviewees whether they are willing, knowingly, to participate in the investigation of their own accord.
    "Would you have a few minutes to give me please and would you be interested in participating in our survey?" ".

The investigator then explains to the individuals interviewed the interests of the investigation and introduces the individuals to the heart of the matter by presenting them with a magnet that he attaches, by magnetic effect, to a metal object (pole, car, etc.). He then explains to the interviewees that magnets do not adhere to humans and that they adhere only to metallic objects, but that we have received information claiming that vaccinated people generate an attraction to the magnet due to precisely because they were vaccinated.
    The investigator then asks the respondent if he or she is willing to play the game and apply the magnet to his or her shoulder, where he or she was injected.
    When the magnet sticks to the skin at the level of the shoulder, the investigator then asks the person to stick the magnet on the other shoulder to know if the adhesion is not explained in a local iron concentration ( implant, effect of injection, etc.).
    The investigator then asks the interviewee if he or she is willing to pass an electric field and magnetic field tester (Meterk brand, model MK54) at the shoulders, explaining that information also had been reported to our association and who said that vaccinated people were also generators of electric fields.
    The investigator continues the discussion and continues to respond, to the extent possible, to those interviewed who are interested in the experiment conducted and the results.
    Quote In summary :
    To the question, is it true that people exhibit an electromagnetic effect after having undergone at least one act of vaccination? The answer is yes. Indeed, individuals become very electromagnetic in the minimum injection zone.

To the question, what is injected into individuals that causes this effect?

We answer that it is up to the governments and authorities responsible for public health and the health of Luxembourgers to answer this question because it is they who, upstream, have taken the heavy decision to "vaccinate" healthy populations. using "vaccines" still in the experimental stage and of which, during clinical trials, all hamsters died.

We will not answer here for the responsibility of each other but it is certain that if superparamagnetic nanoparticles (magnetic beads) entered into the composition of these said vaccines, on an experimental basis or for any reason whatsoever, while until -These were only reserved for anticancer therapies, so it is urgent to request an update, as soon as possible, from the pharmaceutical laboratories and the health authorities who have given their authorization for the implementation in the market for these injections.

It is up to toxicologists and pharmacologists who are now responsible for discovering the origins and causes of these attraction effects observed on vaccinated subjects and it is up to politicians, who are responsible for the health of the citizens of this country. , to request very quickly the opening of an in-depth and public inquiry into the exact and real composition of these said vaccines.

PS: 2 interesting sites and 1 working document to consult which deal with nanosolutions and ferrofluids:

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alan (21st June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), bluestflame (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), happyuk (21st June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), RunningDeer (21st June 2021)

32. Link to Post #159
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

https://www.divulgation.fr/manipulat...au-luxembourg/
    Hey there Journeyman, I reckon the question then begs, where's the placebo effect that is being used to explain away negative results reported here in this thread?

Are placebos being used, or aren't they? It can't be both.

33. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Hey there Journeyman, I reckon the question then begs, where's the placebo effect that is being used to explain away negative results reported here in this thread?

Are placebos being used, or aren't they? It can't be both.
    Hi Gracy,

I don't know anything about this site, just saw the link posted elsewhere and stuck it through Google Translate. So I'm loath to put too much stock in it, but at the sam time, this is the first occasion I'm aware of when someone has at least approached this as a scientific question, rather than a way of getting hits on youtube.

I didn't post a full translation on here, this section has the results:

Quote Summary presentation of results for the week of study 1 st June to 5 June 2021:
    Only 30 vaccinated and 30 unvaccinated people were finally interviewed while the goal was to interview 100 for the first group and 100 for the second.
    The condition of gender distribution has been respected. In each group, 15 women and 15 men were interviewed.
    In the non-vaccinated group, out of the 30 individuals questioned, the number of people with magnet attraction is 0 (zero). The experience therefore stops there for this group.
    In the vaccinated group, on the other hand, out of the 30 individuals questioned, 29 showed attraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adheres to their skin without difficulty. All of them are vaccinated at the vaccinodrome.
    NB : The 30 th person, which does not grip the magnet, has not made vaccinate vaccinodrome like any other. She was vaccinated by a nurse with whom she has worked for many years.

Of these 29 individuals, 22 had the magnet adhering to only one shoulder and only to the area of ​​the injection. These 22 people are the ones who received only one injection.
    The 7 other people of this same group have the magnet which adheres on the two shoulders.
    So I don't think there's a placebo effect here, they're saying 60 people surveyed, 30 non vaccinated didn't attract the magnet, 29 out of 30 vaxxed did, with the one anomaly also having been vaxxed by a medical acquaintance rather than via the standard process. Obviously those figures are very high when compared to your own informal study!

I thought the point about 1 vax only responding on 1 shoulder with the second across both of interest. Also, the stronger field response from those vaccinated earlier in the year.

Other than that, without knowing the site and being reliant on auto translation I'm reluctant to draw conclusions. As I've posted earlier I viewed this question as something of a red herring, but when I saw the link I thought others here may appreciate it.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), Pam (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (21st June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast