Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

high time somebody has a look at these needles... and the vial content in conjunction with it.
    it may well be that as the vaxx is drawn into the syringe prior to injection that something in the needle gets dissolved, sucked in and mixed in.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), DaveToo (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Apparently the booster works like a battery and needs constant replenishment.

That or us Brits love being talked to like kids...

Click image for larger version

Name:	boost.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	48217

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), ClearWater (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (11th January 2022), meat suit (3rd January 2022), Mike Gorman (28th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (4th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

Attachment 48217

Bbbbbbbuh..buh...buh.. but I thought they told us the jabs would give us immunity?

Why don't they give us measles boosters every six months?
    Surely the measles virus mutates too?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), Mike Gorman (28th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #184
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

When you are under mass formation hypnosis you can't see the elephant in the room. Not because it isn't there. No. But because the hypnotist suggested you can't see elephants.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), ClearWater (3rd January 2022), DaveToo (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), mountain_jim (3rd January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Attachment 48217

Bbbbbbbuh..buh...buh.. but I thought they told us the jabs would give us immunity?

Why don't they give us measles boosters every six months?
    Surely the measles virus mutates too?
    Measles does mutate. Paul Offitt has stated that naturally acquired measles gives life long immunity "The Gold Standard". Jabs for measles has been said before this episode to create pressure for viruses to mutate. Before the 2020 episode, there was a lot of presaging in California and New York with jabs for measles after outbreaks. In some other countries, people were arrested for speaking out that Vitamin A was a treatment needed. It was a similar scare tactic. But most people were not aware of it.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), ClearWater (3rd January 2022), DaveToo (3rd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (4th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Attachment 48217
    This also seems to be programming you to expect at least 5 injections. Of course, #5 will deplete and enter the red zone so there will be more after that but if they can subliminally get you to accept 5 the sky is the limit....unbelievable. I just thought of the other clever programming in this, they chose batteries. Those things that require batteries can't run at all without them. Another, suggestion here. If you were one of the people who took one and said "no way, not taking any more of this stuff", your protection is over, you are now in the red zone..

This programming thing is very interesting once you stand back and see it for what it is. Good find, happyuk.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), ClearWater (3rd January 2022), Dotty (4th January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (3rd January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), Icare (4th January 2022), jaybee (4th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Sérénité (4th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #187
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Reiner Fuellmich: “New Findings… Enough to Dismantle the Entire (VAX COVID) Industry!”

https://www.brighteon.com/2b36ce94-a...1-4d49a4cb23bc

Now we are really getting somewhere.They explain the toxicity in different batches or lots of vaccines. The manufacturers have been doing different trials. According to Fuellmich it is possible to prove the intent to harm.

In my opinion it is also calculation and possibly politically motivated to assure that the vaccination becomes mandatory without too much opposition from politicians or administrators.
    It was noticeable that in some countries and regions the vaccinated did not complain about bad side effects. I was regularly running into relations pointing out for instance that nobody in their family and large judo club had any bad side effect. Not the slightest pain already arises suspicion that a placebo was given. I resisted the challenge but now we have hard proofs that cheating has happened.
    Last edited by Philippe; 3rd January 2022 at 23:10.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), DaveToo (4th January 2022), Delight (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (4th January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), Icare (4th January 2022), jaybee (4th January 2022), Kryztian (5th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (4th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Attachment 48217
    This also seems to be programming you to expect at least 5 injections. Of course, #5 will deplete and enter the red zone so there will be more after that but if they can subliminally get you to accept 5 the sky is the limit....unbelievable. I just thought of the other clever programming in this, they chose batteries. Those things that require batteries can't run at all without them. Another, suggestion here. If you were one of the people who took one and said "no way, not taking any more of this stuff", your protection is over, you are now in the red zone..

This programming thing is very interesting once you stand back and see it for what it is. Good find, happyuk.

Thanks both of you @Pam and @happyuk for that interaction, I am commenting on those parts I made bold

I heard from different sources the initial program is 8 in total, there was a code snippet in one official website like CDC, can't remember where, but I have it here somewhere if needed, it expose the number of boosters necessary for this experimental phase. The human body itself could be used as a battery it generates enough energy to power all the nano tech devices that "probably" are been installed via the so called vaccines.

I was reading not long ago about a nano router that has a size of a tiny seed and it includes its own battery, it is all in-board sort of thing and it last very long.
    The nano tech they are injecting in people's body, probably will need to be replaced with new nano devices from time to time (hardware failure), of course if those people survive in the first place.

For example most mainstream tracking devices (aka smartphones) today has internal batteries, most of them we can't have the batteries removed anymore, otherwise the tracking device would probably go dark, also micro/nano chips that are soldered directly in the main board could have a nano battery in it that we just don't know or could locate it (and they won't tell us either), to send/receive basic data, new devices are all rigged in my opinion and the so called vaccines are nothing more than that, it is nano tech been injected into human body, then I don't think it is about taking boosters to recharge it, that would be very lame from the tech developers.

It is a human experiment to change DNA into something else, it is nothing about health, only more freak control.

That's a good theory, and we will be seeing a lot more coming when all these good scientist working hard for humanity start to make it more available, but I have to say am afraid it will be already too late, the laws and tribunals work slower than the tech development and deployment, also these freaks behind it has no ethics and morals, they do as they please. It is up to us to read in between the lines and stand saying NO, otherwise it is gonna, we will lose everything.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (4th January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), jaybee (4th January 2022), mountain_jim (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Reiner Fuellmich: “New Findings… Enough to Dismantle the Entire (VAX COVID) Industry!”

https://www.brighteon.com/2b36ce94-a...1-4d49a4cb23bc

Now we are really getting somewhere.They explain the toxicity in different batches or lots of vaccines. The manufacturers have been doing different trials. According to Fuellmich it is possible to prove the intent to harm.

In my opinion it is also calculation and possibly politically motivated to assure that the vaccination becomes mandatory without too much opposition from politicians or administrators.
    It was noticeable that in some countries and regions the vaccinated did not complain about bad side effects. I was regularly running into relations pointing out for instance that nobody in their family and large judo club had any bad side effect. Not the slightest pain already arises suspicion that a placebo was given. I resisted the challenge but now we have hard proofs that cheating has happened.

Thank you for that - it contains important info and evidence that takes our understanding of the Big Picture forward - first and foremost that all the 'vaccine' makers are colluding together - this was suspected but there is data that actually proves it - which is great but how far that data can be used remains to be seen as the legal systems of all countries are infiltrated and corrupted - in preparation for this time - Reiner Fuellmich is very pleased that the data and graph shows intent which can be used in legal cases....

Just a few words about Reiner's reaction - I think he is only focusing on one part of the problem at the moment - the depopulation part..... aka the intent to (mass) murder .... and gross negligence manslaughter - with the experimenting of different content - he is looking at it as them seeing how best they can kill people but I think it is also how much of this and that can a human body (of various ages and conditions) take for the process of genetic manipulation and transhumanism - - because it's a world wide clinical trial they are going to be testing out all manner of horrible things - it's just crazy at the very basic level people don't realize they are taking part in a clinical trial and that they are being given experimental injections -

It makes me sick to think of UK PM Boris Johnson continually urging and coercing people to get the 'booster' -
    obviously part of the data collection will be how many jabs of differing content can people take before dying or having injuries.... and the Archbishop of Canterbury, at Christmas saying Jesus would take the jab - they don't let up for a minute pushing pushing pushing - like the most depraved drug pushers that might be found in back streets dealing heroine and other dangerous addictive drugs - they are no better... for all their fancy talk...

Anyway - now when someone says ...'the vaccine didn't harm me etc etc...' we have an explanation / evidence about different batches (lots) having different content for the clinical trial data collection..... the thing is they could be harmed but it might take longer depending on what was in the particular injection they were given... they might not have had a placebo...

What a terrible, heartbreaking betrayal this whole thing is.... at least Reiner Fuellmich and others bringing legal cases around the world have more ammunition now... and that's excellent news....

video embedded... (hopefully )

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/2b36ce94-a9bc-41a1-9261-4d49a4cb23bc

Last edited by jaybee; 4th January 2022 at 09:02.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (4th January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), mountain_jim (4th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), Philippe (4th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Another World Economic Forum special in conjunction with Pfizer, I think.

'The first electronic pill has been approved by the FDA. It contains a biological chip. When dissolved in the stomach it sends a signal that the pill has been digested. This is for purposes of compliance so the insurance companies know that the patients have taken their medication.'

This is completely deranged. Somebody ought to get the world's biggest, wettest fish and slap those planks around the head with it. Repeatedly.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Gwin Ru (4th January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), mountain_jim (4th January 2022), palehorse (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), Philippe (4th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that the reason they are working quickly to lower the age requirements for the shot is because it is getting increasingly more difficult for them to keep the negative info like this thread quiet. So by lowering the age down to 2 years old they can get it into even more of the population. I wouldn't be surprised if they soon made the covid vax part of the cocktail they give newborns in the USA, which right now consists of two shots I believe; one for hepatitis B and the other, I forget but it could be hepatitis A.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Roxx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #192
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Another World Economic Forum special in conjunction with Pfizer, I think.

'The first electronic pill has been approved by the FDA. It contains a biological chip. When dissolved in the stomach it sends a signal that the pill has been digested. This is for purposes of compliance so the insurance companies know that the patients have taken their medication.'

I did a bit of a deep dive on this.
    As far as the first electronic pill being approved by the FDA is concerned…
    It wasn’t recently. It was in 2017.

As far as the Tweet that said “Pfizer is talking about a digital pill for Covid.” Is concerned…
    Pfizer is not talking about a digital pill for Covid.

The first electronic pill mentioned above that was FDA approved, was called Abilify MyCite
    and is manufactured by a company called Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.

The Abilify MyCite pill is actually part of a system.
    It first became available for sale Jul 1, 2019.

The system works like this. A patient takes a pill that has a ‘natural’ bio microchip in it.
    The pill then communicates with an electronic patch that is worn by the patient on their abdomen. The patch is approx.. 4.5” x 2”.

Most of the data is collected automatically.
    Data about when the pill was taken is automatically sent to a cellphone and to the ‘cloud’ from the patch (not from the pill).
    The same data is also automatically sent to a designated health care provider.
    Other data automatically logged is the patient’s resting state and walking state.

The only data the patient can control (using their smartphone)
    is data such as their mood, how well they rested, and the reason they may not have taken their pill.
    The patient can control who this extra data is sent to.

Now here is a weird link/coincidence…
    Please see this post and then my response to it.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1473105

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

The treatment of Dr. Mel Bruchet is very upsetting. The direction in which it is trending couldn't be more dystopian.

Much the same can be said of the latest digital technologies being incorporated in to 'medications'. When these innovations arise it is usually only a matter of time and fine tuning before they find their way in to a wider range of products. If they give the powers that shouldn't be more control over the lives and freedoms of the general population, then I think we all know by now that those innovations will be used against us for as many nefarious purposes as possible.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DaveToo (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Must See! EVIDENCE OF SELF ASSEMBLING NANO CIRCUITRY IN THE PFIZER VACCINE
    1/6/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/evi...fizer-vaccine/

"Greg Reese has put together the work of many researchers who we have been covering closely in recent months, from Whitney Webb to Amazing Polly La Quinta Columna, into this jaw-dropping 4-minute video.

It is the stuff of science fiction but everything detailed here is completely documented and has been publicly stated as the goals of the World Economic Forum, DARPA and others.

TRANSCRIPT

Ricardo Delgado has a masters in biostatistics. His postgraduate studies included microbiology, epidemiology and immunology. He is the founder of the Fifth Column [La Quinta Columna].

Delgado has published videos of electron microscopy at the University of Almería in Spain of the Pfizer mRNA vaxxine, showing what can best be described as self-organizing nano structures.

The videos show that as the mRNA vaxxine evaporates, nano-sized structures begin to form; multiple structures that appear to be the same things.

Things that look like microchips and electronic circuitry.

Pfizer has reportedly made 33 different batches, which have all been catalogued in a database, some dangerous and others, seemingly innocuous, so these things maybe aren’t in every vial.

But the FDA has said that they need 75 years to tell us all the details, so maybe they are.

At a World Economic Forum 2018 conference, the Chief Executive Officer of Pfizer expressed excitement for invasive nanotech, referring to the recent FDA approval of a tablet with a sensor that can notify medical authorities of compliance.

Later that year, a nano transistor chip is unveiled that replaces silicon with air.

Just this week, a COVID implantable microchip developer claimed we will be chipped, “Whether we like it or not!”

There has been much talk about graphene oxide and nanotech in the vaxxines, which the media vehemently claims is not true.

But how would they know?

And why would anyone trust a word that they say about any of this?

If there are nano circuits being created within the bodies of the vaxxinated, this would explain the videos we’ve seen displaying IP addresses coming from the jabbed; a newly-activated network of nano circuits, unique to each individual.

One of the leading experts of nanotechnology, Charles Lieber has written patents describing a technology that has the potential to self-assemble into tiny computer systems capable of controlling human neurology, which is exactly what Delgado’s electron microscopy of the Pfizer jab appears to be.

Charles Lieber was just convicted on numerous crimes for working with the Communist Chinese in Wuhan, where Pfizer ran a research and development facility.

Elon Musk expects to be implanting his Neuralink into human beings later this year and claims that they could put you fully into Virtual Reality, as if this is somehow important for humanity.

For humanity, it isn’t – but for the transhumanists, it’s a necessity.

And if you listen to the psychopaths orchestrating all of this, transhumanism is officially their stated goal – and they won’t need Elon’s implantable chip.

With injectable nano-sized circuitry in the human brain and nervous system, non-intrusive wearable tech will do the job just fine and this is rapidly being developed by Wellcome Leap, a privately-run umbrella corporation connecting DARPA, Silicon Valley and the military, who has tripled their network in less than a year, boasting success for the deadly mRNA vaxxines and pushing to accelerate new ones, designed to correct every so-called flaw of the human psyche that stands in the way of productivity to an authoritarian state, run by Artificial Intelligence that monitors and controls their neurological functions 24/7.

This is exactly what they say they want by the year 2030.

So either the vaxxines are a way of interfacing the new transhuman-with-AI technology or they’re lying and it’s all about depopulation, which is what the latest data is showing.

Natural News recently estimated billions of deaths if it isn’t stopped in the next year.

It obviously isn’t about public health and whether it’s about depopulation or transhumanism, it is a threat to all of humanity.

We could ponder until the end about why anyone would want to do this but the real question is why are we letting them?"

https://rumble.com/vs28s5-evidence-o...r-vaccine.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vpg2o9
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DaveToo (7th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), palehorse (28th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Ricardo Delgado will be remembered as one of the hero's on a list of courageous people who have stood up and spoken the truth no matter what personal consequences are to him. It was heartbreaking to listen to his desperation and despair at giving this toxin to children in another video I recently saw. He most likely knows better than most the absolute atrocity that is happening right before our eyes. He has my utmost respect for all of his many contributions, a true hero and role model.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DaveToo (18th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), palehorse (28th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

'GERMAN DOCTORS DISCOVER LIVING FOREIGN OBJECTS IN COVID JABS AND BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED'

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dsR5XKg9szO2

German Pathologists Presented an Analysis of The Coronavirus “Vaccine” During A Shocking Press Conference in September 2021. A Clip of The Conference Reveals Foreign Objects in The Vaccine..'
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2022 at 03:40. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (18th January 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), DaveToo (18th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (18th January 2022), Harmony (18th January 2022), Icare (27th January 2022), meat suit (18th January 2022), mojo (18th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), palehorse (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), s7e6e (7th February 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots 30:28
    First published at 11:50 UTC on January 27th, 2022.

SixthSense
    SixthSense

MIRROR SOURCE: Published January 26, 2022
    Stew Peters Show: https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters

In this worldwide exclusive, Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system. Many of the victims reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes. Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. He also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80%.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), Mike Gorman (28th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), palehorse (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Patient (27th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,987 times in 562 posts

This sucks!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), DaveToo (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), Mike Gorman (28th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Amazing contributions of everyone, thank you very much, the last two videos.. WOW just wow.
    This whole situation is beyond evil. Sometimes is better off dead.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

This this article might not seem like it fits this thread. Those of you that have been following this thread will see the possible implications here. It really, really is mind boggling..... think about babies born of injected parents.

Man’s Semen Contains Only Donor’s DNA After Bone Marrow Transplant

Imagine parts of your DNA not belonging to you anymore.

Chris Long is an IT worker in Nevada, but all the DNA in his semen belongs to a German man he’s never met.

That’s because Long received a bone marrow transplant from the European stranger four years ago — and the unexpected impact it has had on his biology could affect the future of forensic science.

According to a newly published New York Times story, the purpose of the transplant was to treat Long’s acute myeloid leukemia, a type of cancer that prevents the body from producing blood normally.
    What happened to Long’s DNA?

Following the procedure, the healthy blood-forming cells from the donor replaced Long’s unhealthy cells, allowing his body to resume normal blood production. It makes sense, then, for Long’s blood to contain the DNA of his donor.

But Long’s colleague, Renee Romero, who ran the office’s forensics lab, posited that the bone marrow transplant might affect the DNA elsewhere in his body, so she encouraged him to have samples of his DNA collected before the procedure so the team could compare them to after samples.

Long agreed, and since his procedure, the team at the sheriff’s office has collected numerous additional samples of his DNA from various parts of his body.

Sometimes, they find both Long’s DNA and his donor’s in the samples, such as when they test swabs from his lip, cheek, and tongue. Samples of his chest and head hair, meanwhile, show only Long’s DNA.

But perhaps most surprisingly, four years after the procedure, samples of Long’s semen show only his donor’s DNA.

“I thought that it was pretty incredible that I can disappear and someone else can appear,” Long told the NYT.

The mechanism behind the shift is mysterious. Three bone marrow transplant experts consulted by the NYT all agreed that it would be impossible for the procedure to result in a recipient producing sperm containing their donor’s DNA.
    What does this mean for forensics?

Long’s situation raises all sorts of new questions about the use of DNA as evidence in court cases.

Forensic scientists already have to grapple with the issue of DNA from innocent people occasionally showing up at crime scenes due to bone marrow transplants. But at least in those cases, they have the “right” DNA to trace, too.

If someone in Long’s situation committed a sex crime and investigators collected semen samples, though, could their blood marrow donor be charged with the crime given the lack of any other DNA at the scene?

That’s one terrifying possibility that scientists must now consider — and all because Long’s colleagues decided to use him as their personal guinea pig.

https://livelearnevolve.com/mans-sem...ow-transplant/

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), palehorse (28th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast