+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,553 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    "Silly question time ... Am I right in thinking that potential blood clots don't just occur in the first few days/weeks after first/second jab but could occur at any time afterwards in a person's future - that there's no time frame and then one is 'in the clear' from this possibility?"

In response to Bassplayer1's question, my beloved sister and her husband received the two Pfizer vaccines around March/April of this year. My sister is in her late 60s and my brother-in-law in his early 70s - both reasonably healthy for their ages.

My brother-in-law was in the hospital within a week with extremely debilitating heart arrhythmia that took a week for the doctors to find the right cocktail of pharmaceuticals to resolve. Drugs, of course, that he will have to take for the rest of his life.

It's been about six months now since they were vaccinated, and my sister had a stroke just three days ago. Then while she was in the hospital for only one day, she had another stroke, while there. I 100% believe these strokes were vaccine induced. She is still in the hospital while they try to come up with the most useful cocktail of pharmaceutical for her to take for the rest of her life, however long that may be. And it is likely she will be incapacitated now in some ways, as the strokes were pretty severe. I believe she is lucky to be alive, if one can call that lucky.

My sister is fighting for her life and her dignity, and I'm pretty angry about it.
    I'm so very, very sorry.

Zero comfort in this, which I truly understand, but this has happened to so many people — even here in our tiny small-sample community. The mods know that another well-known Avalon member, who lost her brother several months ago, a few days ago suddenly lost her beloved cousin. It's not my place to say more (she'll share what happened probably next week), but it was crystal clear they were both killed by the shot.

There's widespread negligent homicide happening here, and in some cases it could be murder.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th September 2021), Alecs (27th September 2021), Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), Blacklight43 (29th September 2021), Brodie75 (27th September 2021), ErtheVessel (26th September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), Franny (26th September 2021), gord (26th September 2021), greybeard (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), kudzy (27th September 2021), Mare (26th September 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (29th September 2021), pueblo (1st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th September 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021), wondering (26th September 2021), Yoda (26th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,639 times in 2,597 posts

Our hearts are with you ErtheVessel, Love and prayers for your family

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), ErtheVessel (27th September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), gord (27th September 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), mizo (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (29th September 2021), pueblo (1st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021), wondering (29th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Dr. Carrie Madej: First U.S. Lab Examines "Vaccine" Vials, HORRIFIC Findings Revealed 15:56

Stew Peters Show
    Published September 29, 2021

Rumble — Dr. Carrie Madej joined Stew Peters today and appeared obviously shook by what she had seen after examining Moderna and J&J "vaccine" vials.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Delight (30th September 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), holcaul (3rd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mojo (1st October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (29th September 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021), wondering (29th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,063 times in 902 posts

I chose to only watch about 5 minutes of this - not something I want in my memory banks and awareness. If it weren't most likely true, it would be beyond belief.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Dr. Carrie Madej: First U.S. Lab Examines "Vaccine" Vials, HORRIFIC Findings Revealed 15:56

Stew Peters Show

Rumble — Dr. Carrie Madej joined Stew Peters today and appeared obviously shook by what she had seen after examining Moderna and J&J "vaccine" vials.

All of this is concerning beyond belief.
    But. Self aware tentacled ‘creatures’?
    This gets more creepy by the day!

Are these things a living organism that already exists?
    (must be super tiny if they are 300x magnified)
    Is there anything like this already known ‘to man’?
    Is it some form of nano robot or is it organic?
    Is it even of this world?
    So many questions and I don’t think I like any of the potential answers...
    Last edited by Sérénité; 1st October 2021 at 07:38.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (1st October 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), holcaul (3rd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mojo (1st October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

The video above is horrific...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), pueblo (1st October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Stew Peters Show

This took me right down the rabbit hole of Harald Kautz Vella and his take on Morgellons, chemtrails, Black goo and Archons. Spider creatures. Too horrific to contemplate if correct.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/h...ngs-the-elite/

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

Stew Peters Show

What to say...about the Tentacle Thing... ?

If there was a world wide poster campaign showing 'it' - and where the photograph came from - the 'vaccine' agenda would probably be dead in it's tracks in a month or so.. maybe sooner...

Is it a genetically modified parasite..?... or regular parasite..?

Is it an integral ingredient or contamination - near the beginning of the video (1:55) it is said that other American Labs have examined vials and then been shut down ... why would they shut down..?

Because they discovered the Tentacle Thing in the vials and were threatened and shut down because of the finding - or were the labs contaminated by the contents...?

Yes so many questions about this horrific turn of events in the ongoing Horror Story about the 'Vaccination Agenda' ....

I've been doing a search of parasites with tentacles and there is one (that I've seen so far in a quick~ish search)... that resembles the 'Thing'...

random link.. with picture

Phylogenetic placement of the enigmatic parasite, Polypodium hydriforme, within the Phylum Cnidaria

https://bmcecolevol.biomedcentral.co...471-2148-8-139

enigmatic parasite..?

that wording ie enigmatic makes me think of what Dr Carrie Madej said that when she looked at it with a colleague it appeared to have self awareness and know they were looking at it ( time stamp around 4 - 5 mins)...

I wouldn't put anything passed the psychopaths behind the Covid plus vaccine Scam...

Also the bit (3:50)... with the cube structure on the fibre - perhaps that is a nano computer circuit -

We hear how 'they' are supposed to inform the public about what they intend to do and they do this covertly through films etc... I remember Alex Jones discussing this and speculating that it might be some crazy way to try and avoid karma... isn't a Tentacle Creature often used as the Alien in an Alien Invasion - even the Daleks in Dr Who turned out to be a Tentacled Thing controlling the metallic body -

If those things (besides everything else in the jabs) gets into the bloodstream and all other organs including the brain.... what's going to happen to the Human Race...?

This would all fit in with the Transhuman Agenda -

EDIT to add another thought... perhaps their desperate attempts to stop Ivermectin (and hydroxychloroquine) being used is an indication that a DNA altering genetically engineered parasite could be part of the Vax Agenda... because Ivermectin is an efficient killer of parasites and the opposition to it is completely OTT and without apparent logic... but just because it doesn't make sense to us doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to the Agenda Pushers..
    Last edited by jaybee; 2nd October 2021 at 09:31.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Delight (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), greybeard (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Polypodium hydriforme (from above article):

Polypodium hydriforme . A) Stolon stage just after emerging from the host oocyte. B) Four specimens of free-living Polypodium with 12 tentacles. Photos by E. Raikova.
    Quote ... Dr Carrie Madej said that when she looked at it with a colleague it appeared to have self awareness and know they were looking at it ( time stamp around 4 - 5 mins)...
    I thought of those damn photons when faced with a double slit panel who change their mind at the whim of observers about whether they are a wave or a particle...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 2nd October 2021 at 11:24.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), gord (2nd October 2021), greybeard (2nd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Stew Peters Show

What to say...about the Tentacle Thing... ?

If there was a world wide poster campaign showing 'it' - and where the photograph came from - the 'vaccine' agenda would probably be dead in it's tracks in a month or so.. maybe sooner...

Is it a genetically modified parasite..?... or regular parasite..?

Is it an integral ingredient or contamination - near the beginning of the video (1:55) it is said that other American Labs have examined vials and then been shut down ... why would they shut down..?

Because they discovered the Tentacle Thing in the vials and were threatened and shut down because of the finding - or were the labs contaminated by the contents...?

Yes so many questions about this horrific turn of events in the ongoing Horror Story about the 'Vaccination Agenda' ....

I've been doing a search of parasites with tentacles and there is one (that I've seen so far in a quick~ish search)... that resembles the 'Thing'...

random link.. with picture

Phylogenetic placement of the enigmatic parasite, Polypodium hydriforme, within the Phylum Cnidaria

https://bmcecolevol.biomedcentral.co...471-2148-8-139

enigmatic parasite..?

that wording ie enigmatic makes me think of what Dr Carrie Madej said that when she looked at it with a colleague it appeared to have self awareness and know they were looking at it ( time stamp around 4 - 5 mins)...

I wouldn't put anything passed the psychopaths behind the Covid plus vaccine Scam...

Also the bit (3:50)... with the cube structure on the fibre - perhaps that is a nano computer circuit -

We hear how 'they' are supposed to inform the public about what they intend to do and they do this covertly through films etc... I remember Alex Jones discussing this and speculating that it might be some crazy way to try and avoid karma... isn't a Tentacle Creature often used as the Alien in an Alien Invasion - even the Daleks in Dr Who turned out to be a Tentacled Thing controlling the metallic body -

If those things (besides everything else in the jabs) gets into the bloodstream and all other organs including the brain.... what's going to happen to the Human Race...?

This would all fit in with the Transhuman Agenda -

EDIT to add another thought... perhaps their desperate attempts to stop Ivermectin (and hydroxychloroquine) being used is an indication that a DNA altering genetically engineered parasite could be part of the Vax Agenda... because Ivermectin is an efficient killer of parasites and the opposition to it is completely OTT and without apparent logic... but just because it doesn't make sense to us doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to the Agenda Pushers..

Bingo !!!!! on the Ivermectin theory. I have been feeling that rather than the zinc theory about it's effectiveness it is the antiparasitic quality that makes it so beneficial, or maybe both.

Also, the movie Promethius (in the Alien series) comes to mind. This is the prequel to the original Alien series. The very first alien from black goo impregnation was a tentacled being that actually looks very, very similar to that thing under the microscope. A quote I remember very well regarding the black goo was " Big things have small beginnings".

Come to think of it for those that haven't seen the movie, the "Black goo" was a bioweapon created to destroy humans. The problem was that it killed those that created it as well. I really hope that part about it taking out the creators as well is also predictive programming.
    Last edited by Pam; 2nd October 2021 at 16:43.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Delight (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), greybeard (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Bingo !!!!! on the Ivermectin theory. I have been feeling that rather than the zinc theory about it's effectiveness it is the antiparasitic quality that makes it so beneficial, or maybe both.

Also, the movie Promethius (in the Alien series) comes to mind. This is the prequel to the original Alien series. The very first alien from black goo impregnation was a tentacled being that actually looks very, very similar to that thing under the microscope. A quote I remember very well regarding the black goo was " Big things have small beginnings".

OMG yes.... I'm not very familiar with the film Prometheus and I was just having a look at the wiki page about it - and the Tentacled Being IS suspiciously like the Thing in the 'vaccine'... and they both have six tentacles...

The pic's in the section - 5.3 - Creature effects

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promet...eature_effects

this new lead in the saga of the Covid + Vax Scam that has taken over our lives - is a real shocker -

for general reference and for comparison in the Stew Peters / Carrie Madej video the tentacled thing (from two different batches) is shown at 4.36 and 5.55...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

... Polypodium hydriforme (from above article):

Polypodium hydriforme . A) Stolon stage just after emerging from the host oocyte. B) Four specimens of free-living Polypodium with 12 tentacles. Photos by E. Raikova.
    Quote ... Dr Carrie Madej said that when she looked at it with a colleague it appeared to have self awareness and know they were looking at it ( time stamp around 4 - 5 mins)...
    I thought of those damn photons when faced with a double slit panel who change their mind at the whim of observers about whether they are a wave or a particle...
    Thanks...

Re what you said above about the effect of observers on waves/particles... lead me to consider that the Tentacle Thing in the Vax Vial might have had some human DNA in it - so it could have some kind of link to human consciousness and we often sense when someone is looking at us - and Carrie Madej felt instinctively that it was aware of her and her colleague's attention...

God only knows what terrible experiments have been going on in secret making human hybrids - so there could be hybrids on the minute parasite scale as well perhaps...

speculation ...... very disturbing speculation....

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), meat suit (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Hydra vulgaris:

Hydra vulgaris Species of cnidarian
    Hydra vulgaris, the fresh-water polyp, is a small animal freshwater hydroid with length from 10mm to 30mm and width about 1 mm.

That's what Dr. Carrie Madej think the bug is because it has properties similar to some Jellyfish:

Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 64 - Spec Guests Dr. M and Dr. N Sept 30 2021 1:08:36

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vklaq1

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 2nd October 2021 at 19:36.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), jaybee (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), palehorse (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Is all in your head.... the vax is so good you might want 4 or 5 boosters. Just know those shots will be there when your ready...

In this case it's what he is not saying that is the real issue of what is in the vax. He doesnt even address the basic rumors ie the real ingrediants are... you know like graphene oxide.

hmm he just said nano particles and leaves it at that
    Last edited by mojo; 2nd October 2021 at 17:01.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

fifi (3rd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Is all in your head.... the vax is so good you might want 4 or 5 boosters. Just know those shots will be there when your ready...

In this case it's what he is not saying that is the real issue of what is in the vax. He doesnt even address the basic rumors ie the real ingrediants are... you know like graphene oxide.

hmm he just said nano particles and leaves it at that
    I wonder if the FDA has vaccines exemptions like congress and their families do? I remember when the big shots at the vaccine companies were stating that it wouldn't be fair to take the injections first. They were so darn altruistic.

Added note: I found out the FDA does have exemptions along with a bunch of other government agencies.
    Last edited by Pam; 3rd October 2021 at 12:40.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

fifi (3rd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

... Hydra vulgaris:

Hydra vulgaris, the fresh-water polyp, is a small animal freshwater hydroid with length from 10mm to 30mm and width about 1 mm.

That's what Dr. Carrie Madej think the bug is because it has properties similar to some Jellyfish:

Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 64 - Spec Guests Dr. M and Dr. N Sept 30 2021 1:08:36

After deep thoughtful consideration...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

... Hydra vulgaris:

The really creepy thing about hydra vulgaris is that you can put it in a blender (according to Dr. M) and the thing will reassemble itself in a smaller version of itself . Decided to verify.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34297913/

I can't help of thinking of the Sci Fi movie "Life". The story line is that a space station has received a soil sample from Mars and has found a living organism in the soil. They create conditions in a laboratory to bring the tiny organism out of hibernation. The organism utilizes carbon to grow. The very interesting thing about it is that each cell of the organism is simultaneously a muscle, brain, nerve and every kind of function you can think of. Each cell has the ability to recreate the entire organism. No specialized cells like living creatures on this planet do. (or so I believed).

Consequently, the organism could create a single large creature or break down into singular cell components, each with the ability to create another creature.

This whole thing is really , really strange.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Ewan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd October 2021), meat suit (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Not what I would like to see in me or anyone I know.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 4th October 2021 at 12:02.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2021), Pam (4th October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

So this does remind me of Morgellon's Disease as someone posted above. That was a story maybe ten years ago or so? The multicolored tenacles would actually grow out of people's bodies. The story went away. So some sort of testing was going on. Which makes it a bit more clear that this has been in the planning stages for quite some time.

Between human research and stuff we have learned from advanced civilizations, it seems part of Universe's learning process can result in the decimation of entire species or societies. From an intellectual standpoint that is not hard to believe given the breadth of Universe, but in this case it is our world.....

I have watched videos from Dr. Madej before and her demeanor with this news is much different. Quite sobering.

And it does possibly shed light on why Ivermectin has been ridiculed since it may have an effect on this technology being injected.

What a fun time this must be for Gates, Fauci, and the puppet masters behind them.

Someone posted somewhere on the Internet in the last few weeks a video, supposedly of Nessie over in Scotland. How I yearn for those simple days of yesteryear when alternative media brought us stories of sea serpents and big hairy creatures running around the forests of the world.......

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2021), Journeyman (4th October 2021), mab777 (11th October 2021), Pam (5th October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

... Hydra vulgaris:

The really creepy thing about hydra vulgaris is that you can put it in a blender (according to Dr. M) and the thing will reassemble itself in a smaller version of itself . Decided to verify.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34297913/

I can't help of thinking of the Sci Fi movie "Life". The story line is that a space station has received a soil sample from Mars and has found a living organism in the soil. They create conditions in a laboratory to bring the tiny organism out of hibernation. The organism utilizes carbon to grow. The very interesting thing about it is that each cell of the organism is simultaneously a muscle, brain, nerve and every kind of function you can think of. Each cell has the ability to recreate the entire organism. No specialized cells like living creatures on this planet do. (or so I believed).

Consequently, the organism could create a single large creature or break down into singular cell components, each with the ability to create another creature.

This whole thing is really , really strange.
    Adding a video of hydra vulgaris under a microscope. The video gives no details of the magnification.

Remember, this organism has the greatest regenerative qualities of any living thing on the planet. It can regenerate from an amputated head, foot, or part of it's tenacles.

https://www.monaconatureencyclopedia...garis/?lang=en

Dr. M could have been looking at a whole Hydra vulgaris (or a GMO of it, which is highly probable) and some of the other objects may well be parts waiting for the correct conditions to regenerate. It also has the ability to pull its tenacles inward toward the head area giving it a different appearance.
    Last edited by Pam; 4th October 2021 at 13:32.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th October 2021), avid (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), greybeard (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), Sérénité (5th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast