+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

Researchers figure out how to build an artificial brain from the bottom up

Rice University scientists are starting small as they begin to figure out how to build an artificial brain from the bottom up.

Electrical and computer engineer Jacob Robinson of Rice's Brown School of Engineering and Celina Juliano, an assistant professor of molecular and cellular biology at the University of California, Davis, have won a $1 million Keck Foundation grant to advance the team's synthetic neurobiology effort to define the connections between neurons and muscles that drive programmed behaviors in living animals.

To begin with, Robinson and his colleagues are putting their faith in a very small animal, the freshwater cnidarian Hydra vulgaris, a tiny tentacled creature that has long been a focus of study in the Robinson and Juliano labs. Because they are small, squishy and transparent, they're easy to manipulate and measure through Robinson's custom microfluidic platforms.

Combined with the Juliano lab's cell type-specific genetic manipulation techniques, Robinson's team, part of Rice's Neuroengineering Initiative, hopes its high-throughput neural and behavioral recording technologies will allow the researchers to improve their understanding of how neural pathways regulate hydra behavior.

We've built a lot of the infrastructure to work with the animals in the lab to measure their neural activity and their behaviors. We also use computational techniques to automate the process, which allows us to look at many animals in parallel and get large quantities of data."

Jacob Robinson, Electrical and Computer Engineer, Brown School of Engineering, Rice University

"The next big leap will be to edit the animal's nervous systems, and that's what this award will help support," he said. "For example, if we want to create a synthetic connection between two neurons, we could make specific neurons in the animal express a neuropeptide signaling molecule. We could then engineer another group of neurons, or even the muscle cells, to express the receptor for that signaling molecule.
    Related Stories

MR-guided focused ultrasound can safely deliver antibody therapy to Her2-positive brain metastases
    On-demand brain stimulation alleviates severe depression
    Study highlights sex differences in the brain biology that controls alcohol drinking behaviors

"Then we'll have made a new organism with a connection between two cells that don't normally connect," he said. "In principal, we can build on this concept to make more complicated networks and designer neural circuits. As an engineer, I like to think of these connections between neurons like electronic circuits. If we can wire them up by design we should be able to program behaviors from scratch."

Because hydra reproduce both sexually and asexually, the labs expect they'll be able to create colonies of custom hydra for analysis.

Robinson ultimately hopes to design and build soft, self-healing "biorobots," as well as to create and repair organs and tissues that require functioning neural circuitry, in this case, "designer circuits" like biological oscillators, switches and logic gates that will "enable rational design of complex behaviors."

The W. M. Keck Foundation was established in 1954 in Los Angeles by William Myron Keck, founder of The Superior Oil Co. One of the nation's largest philanthropic organizations, the foundation supports outstanding science, engineering and medical research. The foundation also supports undergraduate education and maintains a program within Southern California to support arts and culture, education, health and community service projects.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...bottom-up.aspx

Keck backs Rice bid to ‘build a brain’

Jacob Robinson lab analyzes connections in hydra to understand neural pathways

HOUSTON – (June 28, 2021) – Rice University scientists are starting small as they begin to figure out how to build an artificial brain from the bottom up.

Electrical and computer engineer Jacob Robinson of Rice’s Brown School of Engineering and Celina Juliano, an assistant professor of molecular and cellular biology at the University of California, Davis, have won a $1 million Keck Foundation grant to advance the team’s synthetic neurobiology effort to define the connections between neurons and muscles that drive programmed behaviors in living animals.

To begin with, Robinson and his colleagues are putting their faith in a very small animal, the freshwater cnidarian Hydra vulgaris, a tiny tentacled creature that has long been a focus of study in the Robinson and Juliano labs. Because they are small, squishy and transparent, they’re easy to manipulate and measure through Robinson’s custom microfluidic platforms.

Combined with the Juliano lab’s cell type-specific genetic manipulation techniques,
    Robinson’s team, part of Rice’s Neuroengineering Initiative, hopes its high-throughput neural and behavioral recording technologies will allow the researchers to improve their understanding of how neural pathways regulate hydra behavior.

“We’ve built a lot of the infrastructure to work with the animals in the lab to measure their neural activity and their behaviors,” Robinson said. “We also use computational techniques to automate the process, which allows us to look at many animals in parallel and get large quantities of data.

“The next big leap will be to edit the animal’s nervous systems, and that’s what this award will help support,” he said. “For example, if we want to create a synthetic connection between two neurons, we could make specific neurons in the animal express a neuropeptide signaling molecule. We could then engineer another group of neurons, or even the muscle cells, to express the receptor for that signaling molecule.

“Then we’ll have made a new organism with a connection between two cells that don’t normally connect,” he said. “In principal, we can build on this concept to make more complicated networks and designer neural circuits. As an engineer, I like to think of these connections between neurons like electronic circuits. If we can wire them up by design we should be able to program behaviors from scratch.”

Because hydra reproduce both sexually and asexually, the labs expect they’ll be able to create colonies of custom hydra for analysis.

Robinson ultimately hopes to design and build soft, self-healing “biorobots,” as well as to create and repair organs and tissues that require functioning neural circuitry, in this case, “designer circuits” like biological oscillators, switches and logic gates that will “enable rational design of complex behaviors.”

The W. M. Keck Foundation was established in 1954 in Los Angeles by William Myron Keck, founder of The Superior Oil Co. One of the nation’s largest philanthropic organizations, the foundation supports outstanding science, engineering and medical research. The foundation also supports undergraduate education and maintains a program within Southern California to support arts and culture, education, health and community service projects.

Published by Ajisebutu Doyinsola

https://www.projecttopics.org/keck-b...d-a-brain.html
    Last edited by Pam; 14th October 2021 at 12:56.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), Kryztian (15th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Dr. True: Hydra Linnaeus Found in the Covid Jab, what it is and what it's designed to do

Hydra Linnaeus is the synthetic version of Hydra Vulgaris according to Dr. True. That answers lot's of questions. For those of you that are following injection ingredients, this is very important. This is better than any sci fi story. Unfortunately, it is beginning to confirm my theories. Theoretically anyway.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-tr...bwrdiGWWg.html

I was so excited about this video I have posted it before I listened to all of it..

Once again, couldn't figure out if I could embed Brand New Tube video
    Pam, please don't worry: we haven't created code for that yet - we'll see if we can explore that for embedding, in time.

In the meantime Harmony has embedded this now
    Last edited by Tintin; 14th October 2021 at 13:06.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), jaybee (14th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Dr. True: Hydra Linnaeus Found in the Covid Jab, what it is and what it's designed to do

Hydra Linnaeus is the synthetic version of Hydra Vulgaris according to Dr. True Ott.( I have followed him for his nutritional and mineral advice in the past, he has been around for a long time.) That answers lot's of questions. For those of you that are following injection ingredients, this is very important. This is better than any sci fi story. Unfortunately, it is beginning to confirm my theories. Theoretically anyway.

There is definitely biblical prophecy in the talk.

I was so excited about this video I have posted it before I listened to all of it..

Here is a crazy thought that just occurred to me....Can people shed portions of the hydra?

Thanks for your research.... just started watching the link about Hydra Linnaeus and they said that it IS what Dr Carrie Madej saw lift itself off the microscope glass slide...

We had already speculated that the 'Thing' could be a genetically modified parasite... but it looks like it is far more customized and diabolical than that .... this is a diabolical conspiracy that beats all the others and that's saying something -

What you said about sheading portions of it... (that would then grow into the whole creature?).... you would think that it could be possible.... but if the Elite and their Minions who aren't getting the Hydra Linnaeus Jab don't want to be genetically modified by it they might not want the vast numbers of the vaxxed contaminating them - unless they are going to live completely separately...which they practically do anyway...

Just another take on that.... I remember Alex Jones explaining how factions of the 'Elite' want to live forever or at least for a very, very long time in some kind of suspended animation with consciousness - so maybe they are messing about with incorporating Hydra Linnaeus in that plan in some way - as the creature is supposed to be practically immortal...

It's almost funny (in a hysterical way)... imagining trying to explain about Hydra Linnaeus to someone who doesn't suspect a thing and believes everything the Media and Government say about the vaccines... how can they even start to take this sinister development on board...
    Last edited by jaybee; 14th October 2021 at 18:09.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), lisalu (21st October 2021), melissanederland (14th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Hydra Linnaeus is the synthetic version of Hydra Vulgaris according to Dr. True Ott.( I have followed him for his nutritional and mineral advice in the past, he has been around for a long time.) That answers lot's of questions. For those of you that are following injection ingredients, this is very important. This is better than any sci fi story. Unfortunately, it is beginning to confirm my theories. Theoretically anyway.

Here is a crazy thought that just occurred to me....Can people shed portions of the hydra?

Thanks for your research.... just started watching the link about Hydra Linnaeus and they said that it IS what Dr Carrie Madej saw lift itself off the microscope glass slide...

We had already speculated that the 'Thing' could be a genetically modified parasite... but it looks like it is far more customized and diabolical than that .... this is a diabolical conspiracy that beats all the others and that's saying something -

What you said about sheading portions of it... (that would then grow into the whole creature?).... you would think that it could be possible.... but if the Elite and their Minions who aren't getting the Hydra Linnaeus Jab don't want to be genetically modified by it they might not want the vast numbers of the vaxxed contaminating them - unless they are going to live completely separately...which they practically do anyway...

Just another take on that.... I remember Alex Jones explaining how factions of the 'Elite' want to live forever or at least for a very, very long time in some kind of suspended animation with consciousness - so maybe they are messing about with incorporating Hydra Linnaeus in that plan in some way - as the creature is supposed to be practically immortal...

It's almost funny (in a hysterical way)... imagining trying to explain about Hydra Linnaeus to someone who doesn't suspect a thing and believes everything the Media and Government say about the vaccines... how can they even start to take this sinister development on board...
    You are so right jaybee, it would be hard to follow if it was a science fiction movie with all it's twists and turns let alone throwing the topic out at a coffee get together or Thanksgiving dinner. I am feeling an uptick in people standing up to this nonsense and cruelty so I hope we will get some more whistleblowers and folks that can sort of reverse engineer exactly what they want to achieve with this thing and can give us new pieces to the puzzle.

I still get up every morning and find it hard to believe that this world has turned so absolutely insane. Not that it wasn't before, but the level of this insanity is well insane.... When you combine the hydra angle with some of the very recent Karen Kingston patent revelations , about the "obedience" angle along with the self assembly it doesn't paint a very pretty picture. It does fortify my resolve.

As humans, we have way more power than we realize.

If someone held me down and forced me to have one of these injections the first thing I would want to do would be to take an antiparasitic agent, then work on detoxing the other crap. It makes me wonder if the people that are having the wierd neurological disorders are having it due to toxins or vulnerablity to parasites?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), lisalu (21st October 2021), melissanederland (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

AI floating Xenojellies, very much like the hydra creatures.

this is an art project thats been hitting the news with the current Tate Modern installation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    Last edited by meat suit; 14th October 2021 at 20:05.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), melissanederland (14th October 2021), mizo (15th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 times in 735 posts

Thank you Pam, Tintin, Jaybee. I does not surprise me. The fact that the connection is made within weeks of the discovery of what had been found in the injected substance, I would not wonder if it proved to be intentional. I found the comments of Dr.True especially enlightening in that respect.

When people are lying to us, this is in itself so unsettling, that the average human prefers not to reveal that they suspect it to be a lie, so they suppress the fact that they are being lied to, somehow forget the lie itself and move on. This is slightly neurotic but most people can live with it, as they lie themselves.

The really unsettling thing however that cannot be suppressed is the "implausible deniability" in which we are blatantly lied to and the liar says to us "yes, I am lying to you, but I am not lying". Which is called a "double bind" in psychology.

The gradual revelation of the whole setup and texture of the Program is in itself, by being "implausibly denied" a double bind that instills manifold mass and individual psychotic responses.

Obviously the degree of weirdness, or malevolence keeps intensifying. As does the gradual revelation (no pun is intended) of it, which strengthens the earlier double binds by means of the later ones. It is an educational track, really, leading us into full acceptance of our ultimate transformation into an altogether different "species”.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 14th October 2021 at 21:20.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), melissanederland (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

You are so right jaybee, it would be hard to follow if it was a science fiction movie with all it's twists and turns let alone throwing the topic out at a coffee get together or Thanksgiving dinner. I am feeling an uptick in people standing up to this nonsense and cruelty so I hope we will get some more whistleblowers and folks that can sort of reverse engineer exactly what they want to achieve with this thing and can give us new pieces to the puzzle.

I still get up every morning and find it hard to believe that this world has turned so absolutely insane. Not that it wasn't before, but the level of this insanity is well insane.... When you combine the hydra angle with some of the very recent Karen Kingston patent revelations , about the "obedience" angle along with the self assembly it doesn't paint a very pretty picture. It does fortify my resolve.

If someone held me down and forced me to have one of these injections the first thing I would want to do would be to take an antiparasitic agent, then work on detoxing the other crap. It makes me wonder if the people that are having the wierd neurological disorders are having it due to toxins or vulnerablity to parasites?
    I agree Pam that this story (Dr. True and the Hydra Linnaeus Found in the Covid Jab) is mind-blowing.
    However I would not combine it with Karen Kingston's so-called 'patent revelations'.

Yes if what Dr. True is saying proves to be correct, 5G may soon be able to communicate with something
    circulating in our body fluids.

But that doesn't have anything to do with the patent paper that Karen referred to.
    Please see this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456464

---

Pam a few hours after you made your post (above) Gwin Ru posted a video that featured
    Karen Kingston once again.

She talked about patent papers related to Moderna's vaccine.
    This time she did her homework well and gives us very valid and important
    information!
    So I was not knocking the woman outright. We just have to be careful all the time and double-check information when we have the time and inclination.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 15th October 2021 at 04:13. Reason: Added info on Karen's recent interview

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

I was curious and it was not easy to find much info but I found this

How to Combat the Aquarium Pest Hydra
    By SHIRLIE SHARPE Updated on 06/17/20

It does not mention any medications that would kill the organism.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

... Doug talks with Karen Kingston and Clay Clark. - October 14, 2021 1:11:21

The Right Side with Doug Billings

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vl4vmz

... metallic discs, magnets, semi conductors, payload deliveries... at the nano scale (first 1/2 hour).

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Well.

Here's a screenshot from the video immediately above, taken at 10:46. I may be wrong here: but at the bottom left of the Moderna patent page seems to be a little disk....

... which looks very very similar to the surely artificially engineered nano-disks shown connecting themselves together in this screeshot from a HIGHLY strange microscope slide video shown by Dr Zandre Botha in this Stew Peters interview of 4 October.

That video is here:

https://rumble.com/vnbgal-never-befo...mining-vi.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkpa5v
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2021 at 02:56.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), kudzy (17th October 2021), lisalu (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hydra Linnaeus is the synthetic version of Hydra Vulgaris according to Dr. True. That answers lot's of questions. For those of you that are following injection ingredients, this is very important. This is better than any sci fi story. Unfortunately, it is beginning to confirm my theories. Theoretically anyway.

... I was so excited about this video I have posted it before I listened to all of it..

Well this is a game-changer isn't it?

So almost overnight the jabs have gone from being life-threatening (those damn pesky circular metallic magnetic disks) to eternal life-enablers (those cute hydra with multiple appendages) according to Dr. True. (Not to be confused with Dr. Strangelove)

He says, at least initially 'their goal' is NOT to kill off humanity.
    The end (goal) is actually immortality.

What I don't get is how we get from these synthetic hydra multiplying like crazy in your body to you becoming immortal?
    That is quite a leap that needs to be explained to me.
    Anyone?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), jaybee (15th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

... I was so excited about this video I have posted it before I listened to all of it..

So almost overnight the jabs have gone from being life-threatening (those damn pesky circular metallic magnetic disks) to eternal life-enablers (those cute hydra with multiple appendages) according to Dr. True. (Not to be confused with Dr. Strangelove)

What I don't get is how we get from these synthetic hydra multiplying like crazy in your body to you becoming immortal?
    Anyone?

Hoorah.... Granny's going to live forever - Bill Gates and all his mates in high places are going to turn into big squids - become immortal and join the Gods (Aliens?) somewhere ...... ain't life grand .....whatever were we worried about -

phew

I speculated when the first microscopic critter was spotted and made public by Stew Peters / Carrie Madej - that it may have been contamination - but on the other hand it might have hatched and there could be more eggs...or cells that recombine then change DNA somehow...

and those immortal critters will need sustenance in their new home... and I'm not quite sure but Dr Franc Zalewski held that long tape up and I think that was supposed to be how long the tentacles could grow... now that could do a bit of damage...

It's the Super Rich Elite and their close associates that want to become immortal and live with the Gods.... become Gods... (so I hear).... crazy cookies that they are....

Obviously we are at a disadvantage at the moment not understanding the details of their plans (war agenda) but as time goes on it will become clearer with a bit of luck... I still think the basics are depopulation / transhumanism / total surveillance and control using 5G in conjunction with stuff they put in people via the jabs... the Internet of Things and 'we' become one of the things...

How the creepy little critters (Hydra Linnaeus?) fit in with the big picture.. needs thinking about -

But I think we can say for sure that getting the contents of the 'vaccine' vials into the majority of the world's population (and eventually all babies?... even fetus's..).. is the rock on which the whole sorry affair is built - otherwise why would they be so obsessed with it and determined to push ahead with it... no matter what...

This is the best explanation I can give you for now ... which isn't an explanation at all just pondering...

Let's just roll with the evidence and see how the Big Picture develops....

As the dots connect...
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th October 2021 at 08:20.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I was curious and it was not easy to find much info but I found this

How to Combat the Aquarium Pest Hydra
    By SHIRLIE SHARPE Updated on 06/17/20

It does not mention any medications that would kill the organism.
    It's interesting, when I wrote the bit about taking a antiparisitic in respects to the hydra I did get this nagging feeling that an antiparasitic might not destroy one of these things. (Didn't want to make this any creepier by thinking that out loud).In fact, it seems off that their are creatures that never die, when in the natural world, as far as I know, this is the only creature that can regenerate forever? I know their are tiny creatures that can stay dormant for very, very long periods of time..this is a planet of life always giving way to new life, everything is always becoming something else on the material plane. But we have this one organism that can singlehandedly live on forever????????

I did find this info on a forum.

Quote As I was browsing through older posts on the forums I noticed a lot of "ARGH! Hydra!!!" comments in various threads. I would like to share some information on a safe and inexpensive method of hydra elimination in freshwater aquaria. I personally lost many, many small fish fry and larval axolotls to the effects of Hydra, not to mention the sheer waste of daphnia and vinegar eels that went into thre wrong hungry mouth!

I have had great success in the past in treating Hydra infested Daphnia tanks, and hydra infested rearing tanks for both axolotls and numerous freshwater fishes. It also wipes out planarians, nematodes of all sorts and both black and tubifex worms. With Fenbenzadole (trade name: Panacur). I have also used it successfully in treating gastrointestinal parasites in reptiles, specifically various Monitor Lizards and Chameleons. (with supervision and a prescription for a vet)

Fenbenzadole is an FDA approved dewormer for horses and dogs. While not FDA approved for use in cats, reptiles and amphibians, it has been used with great success and no ill after affects in these animals.

Quote I am not specialised in exotics but am familiar with the use of fenbendazole as an anti-helminthic in many species of animals, both small and production animals. Just hope to share whatever i know of the drug and hopefully be of help to you. I have only personally dosed axolotls in clinical practice so am not very sure of its efficacy in treating against hydra. i have not come across any reference with regards to its use in treating hydra or planaria.

The antiparasitic action of Panacur with active ingredient fenbendazole is believed to be due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite. Fenbendazole is effective in treating nematodes such as the following - pentastomids, strongyles, roundworm, pinworm , lungworm, liver flukes as well as hookworms. That said, i can see theoretically why fenbendazole may have an effect on hydra, planaria and worms such as tubifex or blackworms. They do share similar metabolic pathways as nematodes.

When i am deciding on dosing axolotls, i prefer to do a faecal egg count first to qualitate as well as quantitate the parasite load. Fenbendazole can then be used to treat nematodes 'off-label'.

Efficacy is dependent on the correct dose level based on body weight over the appropriate treatment period. When possible, animals should be weighed to determine body weight accurately, otherwise weights can be estimated. It is essential to administer fenbendazole orally by mixing into food for optimal absorption. I personally administer fenbendazole by injecting it into an earthworm to offer to the axolotl providing the axolotl is not inappetant. Otherwise, it is possible to manually drench the axie but i must admit i am not very confident in terms of skill.

Generally for adult axolotls, i would dose 50mg/kg per oral route once every 2 weeks. Textbooks has suggested up to 100mg/kg but i tend to be more conservative. In axies with very high parasite load, a high dose of fenbendazole can cause a nematode massacre that would result in gross intestinal blockage and gastrointestinal inflammation. The inflammation itself can be fatal. Some vets might use an anti-inflammatory in conjunction
    https://www.caudata.org/threads/fenb...-killer.24875/

When I looked up fenbenzadole I found some interesting things. It is used as an antiparisitic but people have been using it as a cancer drug!!! Crazy world

Quote A Drug Made for Animals and Taken by Humans to Treat Cancer: Fenbendazole

Author: Daniel S, PhD; Last update: January 31st, 2021
    From anti-worms to anti-cancer

Previously, we discussed on this website the anti-worm drug Mebendazole (Ref.), which based on a good amount of scientific and clinical evidence, shows relevant anti cancer potential. However, as we saw, it’s not only science. Instead, there are case reports published in peer review papers showing that patinets with some aggressive cancers have experienced great response to Mebendazole.

In the same article (Ref.) we explored the mechanism behind the anticancer action of Mebendazole, and found out that Mebendazole acts in a similar way as a group of chemotherapies such as Taxol. Yet, in contrast to chemotherapies, due to the way Mebendazole works, its toxicity is incomparably lower. Because of its good safety profile, the drug is an over the counter drug in most of the countries.

I specifically like the anti-worms, anti-parasites, antibiotics, antiviral drugs, as a pattern start to emerge suggesting that the origin of cancer may be related to such a trigger (e.g. viruses, parasites, etc.) in much more cases than we currently are aware of. Multiple findings and observations, that I will discuss in a different post, indicate that such triggers may initiate cancer when they land in a “fertile ground”, represented by specific genetic weaknesses combined with a compromised immune system (due to e.g. stress, lifestyle, medication, etc.). This is why, I would seriously consider using anti-worms, anti-parasites, antibiotics, antiviral drugs as a part of more comprehensive treatment approaches that could also include conventional therapies. As long as the toxicity is low, it could make sense to cycle various drugs of this type.

Recommendation: when you finish reading this post, I recommend you read also this post I recently published (September 2020): 10 Cases of Complete Remission from Advanced Cancers after using Supplements or Repurposed Drugs In this post you will find more repurposed (off-label) drugs that have been shown to induce complete remission in various cancers (published in scientific journals by clinicians and scientists from major universities and hospitals).
    The anti-worm drug Fenbendazole has anti-cancer potential

In the same group of drugs as Mebendazole, a group called benzimidazoles, there is another anti-worm drug called Fenbendazole. Fenbendazole, is a drug used typically not for humans like Mebendazole, but for animals (including fish, birds and mammals). In this case, it is used to kill worms such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and some tapeworms. Fenbendazole is found under various brand names such as Panacur or Safe-Guard.

I did came across this drug some years ago during my research, but only recently I was motivated to look closely at it following several e-mails from friends who shared with me the blog of a man with Small Cell Lung Cancer, who successfully treated his cancer with Fenbendazole (Ref.). On his website, Joe Tippens, not only reports his experience but also anecdotally reports being in contact with more patients experiencing benefits while using Fenbendazole, including two cases of 4th stage Pancreatic Cancer, Prostrate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Colon Cancer.
    https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/
    Last edited by Pam; 15th October 2021 at 11:49.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... Doug talks with Karen Kingston and Clay Clark. - October 14, 2021 1:11:21

The Right Side with Doug Billings

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vl4vmz

... metallic discs, magnets, semi conductors, payload deliveries... at the nano scale (first 1/2 hour).
    Relevant here as it refers directly to the Moderna shot, and reinforces the following - NBIC:

Source: The Siamese Twins Of Technocracy And Transhumanism

"NBIC stands for Nano (nano-technology), Bio (bio-technology), Info (information technology) and Cogno (cognitive sciences). These four scientific disciplines remained separate avenues of study in Universities around the world until the early 1970s. Today, NBIC has become an established discipline of its own in most major universities with personnel contributed from each separate department."

So in pursuit of the Technrocrats long held desire to transform [a drastically reduced portion of] the human population they've clearly opted for the injection route.
    Last edited by Tintin; 15th October 2021 at 10:59.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Anyone?

I think you will find lots of diverse information regarding the ingredients. There is quite a bit of speculation. I remember in a 101 type microbiology lab where we were given substances and critters and had to figure out what they are. Many different hypotheses were formed and then doing testing all of those didn't pan out.

I don't believe that anyone on this thread has stated that every single thing that has been presented is fact and accurate. We all look at what we see through our own perspectives, with our own biases. It seems that True Ott has his own biases but that does not invalidate everything he says. I for one am in the examination phase. Let's look at the information we can find and see how this fits together. I don't intend to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I do totally agree that we need to be careful of facts. I have been deceived before and will be again. I'm not so sure about your issues with Karen Kingston? She did show patents on what she was talking about and gave patent numbers. Did I go to the US patent website to verify? No. She has not yet given me reason to do so. Do I check out a whole lot more than I used to, yes. Unfortunately there is no fact site for the ingredients in this crap they are passing off as a vaccine, so we do what we do to try to figure it out

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone?

I think you will find lots of diverse information regarding the ingredients. There is quite a bit of speculation. I remember in a 101 type microbiology lab where we were given substances and critters and had to figure out what they are. Many different hypotheses were formed and then doing testing all of those didn't pan out.

I don't believe that anyone on this thread has stated that every single thing that has been presented is fact and accurate. We all look at what we see through our own perspectives, with our own biases. It seems that True Ott has his own biases but that does not invalidate everything he says. I for one am in the examination phase. Let's look at the information we can find and see how this fits together. I don't intend to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    Absolutely. As loathe as I am to use this dreaded phrase "We're all in this together", as far as the jabs go and 'vaccine passports' etc. yes unfortunately we are all in this together.

And I agree, Dr. True might be right about this and wrong about that, but overall I think he adds a lot of important info to the conversation.

Quote I do totally agree that we need to be careful of facts. I have been deceived before and will be again. I'm not so sure about your issues with Karen Kingston? She did show patents on what she was talking about and gave patent numbers. Did I go to the US patent website to verify? No. She has not yet given me reason to do so. Do I check out a whole lot more than I used to, yes. Unfortunately there is no fact site for the ingredients in this crap they are passing off as a vaccine, so we do what we do to try to figure it out
    As I mentioned in my earlier post to you (that I had updated) Karen's latest piece on patents
    was spot on. Overall she does quality work that is very valuable to us all.
    However in her piece with Stew Peters last week she simply goofed.
    And Stew just took her word for what she was saying, without fact-checking anything.

If you go back and read the patent paper carefully that she was referring to, you will understand what I am talking about.

I probably sound like a broken record now, but I simply don't trust all that is talked about in video after video that comes out on a daily basis now. When something sounds "too good to be true" I go to the source (if possible) to read and check it out.

That's just me and my scientific background, haunting me in my head to use due diligence.

If you've seen enough of Stew Peters' videos you know by now that sensationalism
    is what drives him and his followers. Yes, overall he puts out "good stuff", but I've witnessed him being off now more than a few times, and that causes me to take everything he says/produces with a grain of salt.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

So if there are hydra in the vaccines they will be in our bodies until we we die as hydra have to shown to "live forever" and they were the first living thing to be found to not age.

Mortality patterns suggest lack of senescence in hydra
    "The results provide no evidence for aging in hydra: mortality rates have remained extremely low and there are no apparent signs of decline in reproductive rates. Hydra may have indeed escaped senescence and may be potentially immortal."

I also want to point out that hydra are an extremely common type of life, yes there should not be hydra in a vaccine.

Reading the wikipedia page describing hydra gives a decent explanation of what they are, it seems wrong to demonize this creature when in and of itself it is a harmless living thing.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(genus)

Dr. Hans Bode is simply a biologist and is studying "a simple fresh-water invertebrate" there is nothing nefarious or evil about his research, he is just trying to understand biology, and I see no connection to how any of his research could possible apply to vaccine.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    So if there are hydra in the vaccines they will be in our bodies until we we die as hydra have to shown to "live forever" and they were the first living thing to be found to not age.

Mortality patterns suggest lack of senescence in hydra
    "The results provide no evidence for aging in hydra: mortality rates have remained extremely low and there are no apparent signs of decline in reproductive rates. Hydra may have indeed escaped senescence and may be potentially immortal."

I also want to point out that hydra are an extremely common type of life, yes there should not be hydra in a vaccine.

Reading the wikipedia page describing hydra gives a decent explanation of what they are, it seems wrong to demonize this creature when in and of itself it is a harmless living thing.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(genus)

Dr. Hans Bode is simply a biologist and is studying "a simple fresh-water invertebrate" there is nothing nefarious or evil about his research, he is just trying to understand biology, and I see no connection to how any of his research could possible apply to vaccine.
    Well assuming what we have been told about these 'hydra' is true (which at this point is still quite an assumption) the ones in the jab are not natural, but rather synthetic.

According to Dr. True, Hydra Linnaeus is the synthetic version of Hydra Vulgaris.
    And in Dr. Franc Zalewski's video presentation (which he hopes reaches millions)
    he is clearly talking about synthetic hydra composed of Aluminum and Carbon
    with smooth carbon feet.

I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing there are millions upon millions of never-ending, never dying, multiplying synthetic hydra living in my body, no matter how "common" and "harmless" the natural ones are in every day life.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

After her more-than-interesting presentation with Doug Billings (see this post above), Karen Kingston is now on with Stew Peters — just published a few minutes ago.

Patents Expose "Medical Devices" in Jab, Injectable Computing System

https://rumble.com/vnsi1x-receipts-p...ng-system.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vl6bx7

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (16th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), mojo (15th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

Ok we finally have the proof there is graphene oxide in the vax. Stews video above even shows the patents that the graphene is used to create carbon nanotubes. Here is the kicker, the late great Dr. Roger Leir discovered this technology many years ago in an human implant that he removed. It gave off a radio frequency and was also composed of carbon nanotubes. At the time Dr Leir stated that this technology was unknown to science. I am starting to believe that the scientist backward engineered the tech from alien technology. I hope there will be a whistleblower but I doubt they ever tell the alien connection to this science.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ClearWater (20th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast