+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Ingredients

The lipid nanoparticle delivery systems are known as Hydro-Gels

You should remember that word. Hydro-Gels are how the packages are able to gain entry into the cells. You keep hearing of Polyethylene Glycol in the jabs?

This technology can deliver electroconducive wires, magnetic particles, carbon nano-tube self assembling scaffolding....you name it--INTO THE CELL. Ask yourself why there were all those videos of people becoming magnetic after they received the shots?

Here is a research paper describing some uses of the technology: https://www.nature.com/articles/am201419

And a quote from the paper:
    "Similarly, graphene oxide was incorporated into GelMA hydrogels to generate electrically conductive hydrogels.50 Development of such biocompatible conductive hydrogel systems is of vital importance for myocardial regeneration research."
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), DaveToo (21st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Jad (21st October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021), Tintin (23rd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    https://seek.rockefeller.edu/flippin...side-the-head/

I'm sorry if I am late to the party!

Link to article above.

What technology uses graphene oxide?
    Rockefeller Foundation Paper April, 2017—“Flipping a Switch inside the Head” With new technology scientists are able to exert wireless control over brain cells of mice with just the push of a button. The first thing they did was make the mice hungry. _w. Wayt Gibbs Note: Rockefeller Foundation Patented this technology. Its all from the scientific journals on the Rockefeller Foundation Website.

More from the article: Scientists have come up with a clever way to control neurons via radio by cobbling together genes from humans camels and jellyfish. They use an engineered virus to install a door into each target neurons outer membrane, then jostle the door open using ferritin particles that respond to strong radio signals, once the door opens, calcium ions pour into the cell and trigger the neuron to fire.
    Its referred to as radio-genetics or magnetogenetics. Once the virus had enough time to transform and infect the target neurons, the researchers switched on a radio transmitter tuned to 465kilohertz Khz, a little below the band used for AM radio.
    In other words researchers devised a method for turning neurons on and off in a live animal at will—quickly and easily, without implants—by engineering them to make them receptive to radio waves or magnetic fields.
    The researchers wondered if magnetism, like radio waves, might trigger the ferritin to open the cellular doors. It did.
    US Patent# 10786570B2 Nanoparticle Compositions and Methods to modulate Cell Activity.

This invention makes use of four components:
    1) A radio frequency electromagnetic field
    2) Cell-specific expression of nano-particle
    3) Metallic/metal oxide nanoparticles..the metal particles may be paramagnetic nanoparticles

Applying a radio-frequency field to remotely activate the nanoparticles.

Facts to know about this: This technology can control your thoughts, consciousness, emotions, mind, and health. It requires metallic and metallic nano-particles to function. Graphene Oxide or something very similar. Once the technology is injected into your body, radio waves or electromagnetic frequencies are used to control you. It is NOT science fiction. It is scientifically proven to work.
    The technology was patented by the Rockefeller Foundation (university) in 2018
    Brilliant contribution Hiram. We welcome and will delight in your input. This info you provided is a big deal!!!!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (21st October 2021), Jad (21st October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), meat suit (21st October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021), Tintin (26th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Brilliant contribution Hiram. We welcome and will delight in your input. This info you provided is a big deal!!!!
    Yes it is!
    I dare say it is even bigger than Karen Kingston's input.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (21st October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

https://seek.rockefeller.edu/flippin...side-the-head/

I'm sorry if I am late to the party!

Link to article above.

What technology uses graphene oxide?
    Rockefeller Foundation Paper April, 2017—“Flipping a Switch inside the Head” With new technology scientists are able to exert wireless control over brain cells of mice with just the push of a button. The first thing they did was make the mice hungry. _w. Wayt Gibbs Note: Rockefeller Foundation Patented this technology. Its all from the scientific journals on the Rockefeller Foundation Website.

More from the article: Scientists have come up with a clever way to control neurons via radio by cobbling together genes from humans camels and jellyfish. They use an engineered virus to install a door into each target neurons outer membrane, then jostle the door open using ferritin particles that respond to strong radio signals, once the door opens, calcium ions pour into the cell and trigger the neuron to fire.
    Its referred to as radio-genetics or magnetogenetics. Once the virus had enough time to transform and infect the target neurons, the researchers switched on a radio transmitter tuned to 465kilohertz Khz, a little below the band used for AM radio.
    In other words researchers devised a method for turning neurons on and off in a live animal at will—quickly and easily, without implants—by engineering them to make them receptive to radio waves or magnetic fields.
    The researchers wondered if magnetism, like radio waves, might trigger the ferritin to open the cellular doors. It did.
    US Patent# 10786570B2 Nanoparticle Compositions and Methods to modulate Cell Activity.

This invention makes use of four components:
    1) A radio frequency electromagnetic field
    2) Cell-specific expression of nano-particle
    3) Metallic/metal oxide nanoparticles..the metal particles may be paramagnetic nanoparticles

Applying a radio-frequency field to remotely activate the nanoparticles.

Facts to know about this: This technology can control your thoughts, consciousness, emotions, mind, and health. It requires metallic and metallic nano-particles to function. Graphene Oxide or something very similar. Once the technology is injected into your body, radio waves or electromagnetic frequencies are used to control you. It is NOT science fiction. It is scientifically proven to work.
    The technology was patented by the Rockefeller Foundation (university) in 2018
    Dr. Leir
    Quote “The tissues surrounding these small metallic foreign objects, which looked like ‘cantaloupe seeds radiating small tendrils’, were invariably devoid of any inflammatory reaction and were found, inexplicably, to contain nerve proprioceptors....no way do these things exhibit the characteristics normally seen with foreign bodies which find their way, through accident or other means, into the human organism.”
    http://www.alienjigsaw.com/anomalies...-Implants.html

Its important to share that Dr Leir discovered the carbon nanotubes a few years before his passing in 2014. I think the graphene oxide is vital to making carbon naotubes so how is it possible for Rockefeller foundation to patent in 2018 if Dr Leir discovered it before 2014? Also I was wondering if our Avalon library had Dr Leirs book the Aliens & the scalpel?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Four Parasites Found in Pfizerand Moderna COVID911 Jabs
    10/21/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fou...covid911-jabs/

(Video which I have asked the Mods to embed)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/S1qoLnD3Z9IJ

"Ramola D of The Everyday Concerned Citizen is new to me and I love the way she presents information and puts things together.

She has an update for us on the now FOUR different kinds of parasite that have been imaged in the Pfizer and Moderna vials.

We’ve previously spoken about the findings of microscopy expert, Dr Robert Young, who published his images of the contents of the four publicly-available jabs using various methods, including Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy. It was Dr Young who first reported to have found Trypanosoma cruzi in the vaccines.

Ramola reads recent entries in the VAERS system that corroborate Dr Young’s findings. One tells of a woman who is a regular blood donor and that after her second vaccination, her blood donation tested positive for the Trypanosoma cruzi parasite, the same as what Dr Young found in the vaxx.

These parasites are transmissible by blood and organ donation and they cause incurable Chagas disease. Luckily, donor organs and blood are now routinely screened for Chagas antibodies – and that’s how these were discovered.

Myocarditis and fluid accumulation around the heart have been reported in many vaxxed people (often, in the young and athletic). These are known severe symptoms of early-stage Chagas disease.

Ramola finds the three other cases of people reported in VAERS who were screened for this parasite (two teenagers and a 60-year-old) had all presented with heart problems after being vaxxed. She’s then surprised to find it’s now becoming routine to screen all vaxxed patients with heart issues for T. cruzi.

Ramola found an additional three people in the VAERS system, whose symptoms were labeled as “Trypanosoma brucei”. T. brucei is protozoan related to T. cruzi from Africa that causes sleeping sickness in humans.

Patients listed in VAERS as suffering from the symptoms of sleeping sickness are having their symptoms labeled as this exotic parasite species, which does not affect members of the US population. Ramola says this points to an awareness within the medical community that there are parasites in the vaxx.

Interestingly, a primary drug used to treat infection with T. brucei is suramin, which has been touted in the health freedom community for much of 2021 as helpful in mitigating the effects of the vaxx – and of the spike proteins being shed by the vaxxed.

Ramola dives deeper into the transhumanist potentials of Hydra vulgaris and other Cnidaria species and other interesting findings in this most thorough report I’ve yet seen on the topic."
    Last edited by Harmony; 22nd October 2021 at 02:27.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (21st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (21st October 2021), Jad (21st October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

An interesting article that could have ties to the technology being used in the jabs.

Injectable Body Sensors Take Personal Chemistry to a Cell Phone Closer to Reality
    https://profusa.com/injectable-body-...er-to-reality/

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (21st October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,938 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Quote What I recently came to realize is that the ultimate goal of all pharmakeia, whether "legal" or "illegal," is one solitary end, which is to facilitate the union of the sons of god with the daughters of men!
    I was going to have a day off from it all today, now I’m clinging to the edge of another rabbit hole

Thanks Pam I’ll follow the link and have a more in-depth read this evening
    It's hard to leave alone, isn't is Serenite? I will let it go when I start to get worked up with fear or anxiety because it leaves me vulnerable. Balance is always a good thing, but not always easy to do!.

This part of Nebuchadnezzars dream that was interpreted by the prophet Daniel has repeatedly come back to me over and over again. Daniel interpreted the dream in regards to nations so I kept thinking my interpretation must be wrong. I am referring to the feet being iron and clay.Then I realized that because this is a fractal reality they can both be accurate. The Daniel interpretation was accurate for his day, but there is a fractal quality to many prophecies. My interpretation is the same as this bloggers.

Quote What I recently came to realize is that the ultimate goal of all pharmakeia, whether "legal" or "illegal," is one solitary end, which is to facilitate the union of the sons of god with the daughters of men!

I would add that the ultimate goal of technology is same as well. I believe the archons want physical access to this dimension and our physical bodies. If they get it, I guarantee you they will mess it up. I am saying this to them directly.They aren't going to replicate the part of us that they yearn to have..it will be a cheap, shoddy imitation.
    Re the last bit of your post that I've bolded...

you tell em Pam.... haha...

when my Mom first went to school (in the 1930s) there was a teacher who, when one of the little pupils did something naughty, silly or wrong - she would say... 'wiggle your finger at them, children' and all the class would wiggle their index finger in the direction of the child who had done something wrong.... me and Mom still have a joke about that and sometimes a situation arises when we say 'wiggle your finger at them...' and have a smile and a laugh ---

well the situation has arisen here - lol - so I say 'wiggle your finger at them' Pam and everyone else...

But I digress...

I have been meaning to re watch the Matrix film for a while but it hasn't happened for one reason or another - then today I was at the local charity shop and there it was so I bought The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded for 10p each !!!

I've just watched The Matrix and remembered your mention of Nebuchadnezzar... when I saw that Morpheus's ship was called Nebuchadnezzar -

On the plaque it says (at around 36 mins into the film)... Mark 111 No 11 - NEBUCHADNEZZAR - made in the USA l Year 2069 .......... on the plaque the R is enlarged...

The l is slightly slanting away from USA and I wonder if it's a reference to AI...

And Mark 3:11 says....

And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Mark-3-11/

The main point I want to make in this post, though, is that there are things that look suspiciously like Hydra at various points... and when there is an attack on the Humans (around the 57 min mark...) someone says something like... 'here comes Squiddy..'

I wonder if this is one of those... tell the peasants what they're doing... in a film/movie thing...

I wouldn't be surprised if there were other clues scattered around the film for the amusement of the Self Appointed Elite... like the fridge magnets on the Oracle's fridge door... car number plates (like AAO34)... names that pop up on buildings... etc...

Perhaps this is all well known already - dunno....

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Yes it is!
    I dare say it is even bigger than Karen Kingston's input.

But is it the smoking gun.... ?

I jest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I forgot to mention re The Matrix .... at the very beginning Neo has that parasite 'thing' put in him and then when they remove it all bloody and in pieces and chuck it on the road it's a metallic object in a kind of squid shape... hmmmm

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (21st October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (21st October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Yes, Dr. Lear identified carbon nanotubes many years before 2018 to be sure. Please keep in mind the Rockefeller Foundation patented the process through which a cell, particularly a neuron, could be activated and induced to fire, through the use of magnetic Nanoparticles that had been infiltrated INTO THE CELL. Then when said cells were hit with radio frequencies, they neurons fired.
    The mRNA contained in the jabs is packaged in lipid nanoparticles (hydrogels) that are able to gain access to your body’s cell membranes and insert their packages. Substances determined to be Graphene Oxide are also being found in the vaccines. The idea here is what could be the purpose of the graphene oxide? Well the study I reference above and many others tells you what that particle is capable of. Not conjecture, but fact.
    The potentialities are so incredible, very few people outside this forum would even believe it. And it goes deeper!
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (21st October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), jaybee (21st October 2021), meat suit (21st October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Yes, Dr. Lear identified carbon nanotubes many years before 2018 to be sure. Please keep in mind the Rockefeller Foundation patented the process through which a cell, particularly a neuron, could be activated and induced to fire, through the use of magnetic Nanoparticles that had been infiltrated INTO THE CELL. Then when said cells were hit with radio frequencies, they neurons fired.
    The mRNA contained in the jabs is packaged in lipid nanoparticles (hydrogels) that are able to gain access to your body’s cell membranes and insert their packages. Substances determined to be Graphene Oxide are also being found in the vaccines. The idea here is what could be the purpose of the graphene oxide? Well the study I reference above and many others tells you what that particle is capable of. Not conjecture, but fact.
    The potentialities are so incredible, very few people outside this forum would even believe it. And it goes deeper!

re what I have bolded above.... and potentially the incredibly high numbers of the lipid nanoparticles in the jabs is mind boggling -

From memory - Dr Tenpenny said she had info from a patent (one of them) that there were 50 BILLION lipid nanoparticles injected into the recipient (victim) and another doctor... I think it was a Dr Hoffe from Canada... upped that number to something like 30 TRILLION !!!!

When I saw what Dr Hoffe said in a video (think it was him..) I looked up how many cells there were in the human body and it's around 37 trillion ..... so there are more than enough invasive lipid nanoparticles to go round ....

we actually don't know who gets what ... but the numbers of lipid nanoparticles look like they are in the billions and possibly trillions

(according to what those two doctors said ....)
    Last edited by jaybee; 21st October 2021 at 22:08.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (22nd October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

BioTech Analyst: Genetic Code Stolen, Changed With PCR Tests, Shots 17:56

Stew Peters Show
    Published October 21, 2021

Rumble — Karen Kingston is a former Pfizer employee and a biotech analyst. Kingston joined Stew Peters to reveal how the PCR tests many are subjected to are hijacking your genetic code and transmitting the information back to China.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

I have heard these kinds of statements for a long time. People just MUST not allow themselves to cave to pressure to be jabbed. Frankly, this is why I never had children because I felt this world is too hard to bear. So now I am feeling only outrage that the 5-11 year olds are soon to be in line versus an insane level of terror.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), s7e6e (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Chinese Communist Party Vaccine Plan
    10/21/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/chi...-vaccine-plan/
    https://rumble.com/vnzslt-chinese-co...cine-plan.html

"Chinese billionaire dissident, Miles Guo says the quiet part out loud, as he describes the CCP’s vaccine plan to conquer the West.

Guo, who lives in exile in New York is the financier of the Chinese Whistleblower Movement, which broke the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop and which publishes the GTV.org and GNews.org websites. He has been correct so far in his assessments of the progress of the CCP’s Unrestricted Warfare campaign against the US.

He says the goal of vaccinating the militaries of the West is to wipe them out so China can take over and once these militaries are vaccinated, the campaign to get everybody vaccinated will end and an “antidote” will be offered that won’t save the lives of the vaccinated but it will stop them from shedding to others.Miles Guo says:

“What the CCP wants the most is to have the troops get vaccinated. Once they get vaccinated, the US military will collapse and the CCP will triumph.

“After the US troops are vaccinated, I tell you the vaccination against the CCP virus will basically be near the end…Especially when Wall Street, Hollywood celebrities, the White House and the troops are vaccinated, I can assure you there will be no vaccination issue.“The people implementing the vaccination are soon to be finished. Those who are pushing the vaccination behind the scenes will likely have achieved their goals. Vaccination will no longer be pushed, and the antidote will be certainly offered. The antidote will pop up.

“What is the antidote for? It’s not to heal the damage brought by the vaccines, it’s to prevent you from transmitting the virus instead of a remedy for the vaccines.

“Those who were vaccinated are sentenced to death. The antidote for the vaccines is still in the hands of the CCP. Since the CCP wants you to die, how would they offer the antidote to you?”

(We do have at least one Chinese speaking member of the forum that I know of, Xidaijena, but I don't know if she would be ready to deal with this info!
    She will probably have to, sooner or later, though, if she remains a member here ....)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vldmh3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2021 at 09:14. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), avid (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (22nd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

The lipid nanoparticle delivery systems are known as Hydro-Gels

You should remember that word. Hydro-Gels are how the packages are able to gain entry into the cells. You keep hearing of Polyethylene Glycol in the jabs?

This technology can deliver electroconducive wires, magnetic particles, carbon nano-tube self assembling scaffolding....you name it--INTO THE CELL. Ask yourself why there were all those videos of people becoming magnetic after they received the shots?

Here is a research paper describing some uses of the technology: https://www.nature.com/articles/am201419

And a quote from the paper:
    "Similarly, graphene oxide was incorporated into GelMA hydrogels to generate electrically conductive hydrogels.50 Development of such biocompatible conductive hydrogel systems is of vital importance for myocardial regeneration research."
    I am realizing I am pretty naive about the potential of some of "ingredients". I just read the hydro gel article this morning and there is a sense of awe at what can be done and the complexities of what we call hyro gel, and then there is an element of dismay of what they might be doing with this.

The curious part of me wonders if they just turn research that was meant to be helpful into forces for control or do they hire these researchers under the guise of learning about understanding the hunger impulse or correcting cardiac deficiencies all the while knowing what the research will ultimately be used for?

I can't thank you enough, Hiram for sharing both posts. They have really been an eye opener for me.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (22nd October 2021), Hiram (22nd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Four Parasites Found in Pfizerand Moderna COVID911 Jabs
    10/21/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fou...covid911-jabs/

(Video which I have asked the Mods to embed)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/S1qoLnD3Z9IJ

"Ramola D of The Everyday Concerned Citizen is new to me and I love the way she presents information and puts things together.

She has an update for us on the now FOUR different kinds of parasite that have been imaged in the Pfizer and Moderna vials.

We’ve previously spoken about the findings of microscopy expert, Dr Robert Young, who published his images of the contents of the four publicly-available jabs using various methods, including Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy. It was Dr Young who first reported to have found Trypanosoma cruzi in the vaccines.

Ramola reads recent entries in the VAERS system that corroborate Dr Young’s findings. One tells of a woman who is a regular blood donor and that after her second vaccination, her blood donation tested positive for the Trypanosoma cruzi parasite, the same as what Dr Young found in the vaxx.

These parasites are transmissible by blood and organ donation and they cause incurable Chagas disease. Luckily, donor organs and blood are now routinely screened for Chagas antibodies – and that’s how these were discovered.

Myocarditis and fluid accumulation around the heart have been reported in many vaxxed people (often, in the young and athletic). These are known severe symptoms of early-stage Chagas disease.

Ramola finds the three other cases of people reported in VAERS who were screened for this parasite (two teenagers and a 60-year-old) had all presented with heart problems after being vaxxed. She’s then surprised to find it’s now becoming routine to screen all vaxxed patients with heart issues for T. cruzi.

Ramola found an additional three people in the VAERS system, whose symptoms were labeled as “Trypanosoma brucei”. T. brucei is protozoan related to T. cruzi from Africa that causes sleeping sickness in humans.

Patients listed in VAERS as suffering from the symptoms of sleeping sickness are having their symptoms labeled as this exotic parasite species, which does not affect members of the US population. Ramola says this points to an awareness within the medical community that there are parasites in the vaxx.

Interestingly, a primary drug used to treat infection with T. brucei is suramin, which has been touted in the health freedom community for much of 2021 as helpful in mitigating the effects of the vaxx – and of the spike proteins being shed by the vaxxed.

Ramola dives deeper into the transhumanist potentials of Hydra vulgaris and other Cnidaria species and other interesting findings in this most thorough report I’ve yet seen on the topic."
    Really interesting. I thought the VAERS case of the woman that had been "vaccinated" and tried to donate blood only to be told she was infected with Trypasoma Cruzi (that she had antibodies for it) later goes to her doctor and the there are no longer antibodies for it. What happened? Is her immune system now so compromised that she can not longer mount a defense? Anyone have any ideas on why that would be?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I was going to have a day off from it all today, now I’m clinging to the edge of another rabbit hole

Thanks Pam I’ll follow the link and have a more in-depth read this evening
    It's hard to leave alone, isn't is Serenite? I will let it go when I start to get worked up with fear or anxiety because it leaves me vulnerable. Balance is always a good thing, but not always easy to do!.

This part of Nebuchadnezzars dream that was interpreted by the prophet Daniel has repeatedly come back to me over and over again. Daniel interpreted the dream in regards to nations so I kept thinking my interpretation must be wrong. I am referring to the feet being iron and clay.Then I realized that because this is a fractal reality they can both be accurate. The Daniel interpretation was accurate for his day, but there is a fractal quality to many prophecies. My interpretation is the same as this bloggers.

I would add that the ultimate goal of technology is same as well. I believe the archons want physical access to this dimension and our physical bodies. If they get it, I guarantee you they will mess it up. I am saying this to them directly.They aren't going to replicate the part of us that they yearn to have..it will be a cheap, shoddy imitation.
    Re the last bit of your post that I've bolded...

you tell em Pam.... haha...

when my Mom first went to school (in the 1930s) there was a teacher who, when one of the little pupils did something naughty, silly or wrong - she would say... 'wiggle your finger at them, children' and all the class would wiggle their index finger in the direction of the child who had done something wrong.... me and Mom still have a joke about that and sometimes a situation arises when we say 'wiggle your finger at them...' and have a smile and a laugh ---

well the situation has arisen here - lol - so I say 'wiggle your finger at them' Pam and everyone else...

But I digress...

I have been meaning to re watch the Matrix film for a while but it hasn't happened for one reason or another - then today I was at the local charity shop and there it was so I bought The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded for 10p each !!!

I've just watched The Matrix and remembered your mention of Nebuchadnezzar... when I saw that Morpheus's ship was called Nebuchadnezzar -

On the plaque it says (at around 36 mins into the film)... Mark 111 No 11 - NEBUCHADNEZZAR - made in the USA l Year 2069 .......... on the plaque the R is enlarged...

The l is slightly slanting away from USA and I wonder if it's a reference to AI...

And Mark 3:11 says....

And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Mark-3-11/

The main point I want to make in this post, though, is that there are things that look suspiciously like Hydra at various points... and when there is an attack on the Humans (around the 57 min mark...) someone says something like... 'here comes Squiddy..'

I wonder if this is one of those... tell the peasants what they're doing... in a film/movie thing...

I wouldn't be surprised if there were other clues scattered around the film for the amusement of the Self Appointed Elite... like the fridge magnets on the Oracle's fridge door... car number plates (like AAO34)... names that pop up on buildings... etc...

Perhaps this is all well known already - dunno....
    Having been a huge science fiction movie and book fan for a long time, I can now look back at those movies and see so much programming and revelation of things to come. I am anticipating the new Matrix will have some sort of big revelation hidden or not so hidden in there. One of my favorite and I believe most brilliant sci fi movies of all time is called "Life" it is creepy how much predictive programming is in that film.

I believe that calling out the archonic forces and their minions, and as someone stated ridiculing them is an appropriate strategy of defense. The important thing I am learning is that we stay in a frequency that is inaccessible to their manipulation. That is easier said than done.It's an art and a science. If I would have read my own post a few years ago, I would have wondered about the person writing it. I would wonder if they were mentally off the hinge. The world is way different than I thought it was, it is way, way different. I don't claim to understand the whole thing, but I'm willing to try to find out.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

HAIL HYDRA: Covid Vax Synthetic Biology and Nanobioelectronics 59:36
    First published at 07:42 UTC on October 7th, 2021.

XtremeRealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

New answers about the new images from the COVID VACCINE VIALS. From the newly recorded black discs... to the random pieces of metal... to the hydra-looking "parasite" creature, I humbly submit my explanations concerning these mysteries.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Sérénité (22nd October 2021), Tintin (27th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Really interesting. I thought the VAERS case of the woman that had been "vaccinated" and tried to donate blood only to be told she was infected with Trypasoma Cruzi (that she had antibodies for it) later goes to her doctor and the there are no longer antibodies for it. What happened? Is her immune system now so compromised that she can not longer mount a defense? Anyone have any ideas on why that would be?
    I may be wrong Pam, but I honestly think the immune system has been wiped clean. Such as happens when you have chemotherapy to some extent.
    So all antibodies built up over the years have now gone and then, potentially, dormant viruses can then be reactivated.

I posted this on another thread recently, but it would suggest that’s potentially what’s happening...

https://www.dovepress.com/hepatitis-...-article-IMCRJ

‘Hepatitis C Virus Reactivation Following COVID-19 Vaccination – A Case Report’
    Last edited by Sérénité; 22nd October 2021 at 12:33.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Tintin (22nd October 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

I may be wrong Pam, but I honestly think the immune system has been wiped clean. Such as happens when you have chemotherapy to some extent.
    So all antibodies built up over the years have now gone and then, potentially, dormant viruses can then be reactivated.

I posted this on another thread recently, but it would suggest that’s potentially what’s happening...

A friend of mine who has recently been struck down with the dreaded Coronie popped into our local pub yesterday and had reported that he'd coughed up blood a day or so ago' he's obviously going to get that looked at. But, I dread that it may be lung cancer Let's really hope not. As best I know I'm certain he's had the shots.

Another was hospitalised a week ago, she'd received the AZ shots, and has been released now, and diagnosed with pericarditis
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

A depleted immune system would also be consistent with the reported cases of shingles. Many carry the herpes virus which causes it, but typically it only presents when the immune system is at a low ebb.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), jaybee (23rd October 2021), mojo (22nd October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Pam (22nd October 2021), Tintin (23rd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast