+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Plasma Apocalypse

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default The Plasma Apocalypse

I listened to this interesting podcast that links Artificial/Extended Intelligence, the Saturn broadcast that cubes us in the matrix, the cyclical events of Reset, and the Plasma Apocalypse.

Quote Nick Hinton | The Saturn Time Cube, Tyler, & The Plasma Apocalypse

Nick Hinton joins THC to talk about the vital content he’s released, often in the form of Reddit/Twitter threads. We also talk about his two books The Saturn Time Cube Simulation & The Aquarian Singularity, both only available through Direct Message. Nick is also the host of the What Iff Podcast & the Founder of The Institute For Folly.

Quote The Plasma ApocalypseThe Plasma Apocalypse

The plasma apocalypse, also known as EMPCOE, or the electromagnetic plasma changeover event, is one of the most wild yet interesting conspiracies theories I’ve come across. Keep in my mind, I’m not saying this will happen anytime soon, or even at all. But hey, anything is possible. According to the proponents of this theory, sometime in the future, there will be a celestial event that triggers a portal to open up in the sky. Supposedly this event is cyclical and has happened before in the ancient past. Some say this event is what destroyed Atlantis. The portal is a plasma vortex above the North Pole that leads to higher realms. However, the vortex can only connect with our realm when Earth’s electromagnetic field is down. Supposedly our planet’s protective shield will temporarily dissipate after we experience a pole shift. Scientists say pole shifts happen all the time and they can weaken our EMF by up to 90%.

https://www.livescience.com/63414-ma...-reversal.html

According to NASA, pole shifts occur about every 200,000 to 300,000 years. However, it‘s been more than twice that long since the last one took place. Apparently we are way overdue for such an event. Some archaeologists claim a pole shift once destroyed a global civilization. So when will the next one happen? No one knows. However, there is a magnetic anomaly in the South Atlantic that’s growing bigger and bigger. Some say this is a sign that another pole shift is imminent.

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fe...eReversal.html

https://dailygalaxy.com/2020/07/immi...antic-anomaly/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacl...ift_hypothesis

While a pole shift is totally realistic, the idea of a portal opening up in the sky sounds very far fetched. However, a similar concept is referred to in both The Quran and The Bible. They say during the apocalypse, the heavens will recede like a scroll being rolled up. This theme is also present in many television shows. For example, in Gravity Falls, there is an apocalyptic event known as Weirdmageddon that begins after a interdimensional rift opens in the sky. Otherworldly creatures pour out and the laws of physics begin to unravel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xUxgN4oEE

EMPCOE believers claim the absence of our electromagnetic field will temporarily cause zero gravity. Again, this sounds far fetched, but now some physicists think gravity might be an aspect of electromagnetism. So far, there is no theory that can fully explain how gravity works. The name Gravity Falls seems to imply zero gravity. The protagonist’s name, Dipper, also seems to hint at the location of the portal. He’s nicknamed after his birthmark that resembles the Big Dipper. The constellation points to Polaris, which hangs right above the North Pole.

The show actually contains a lot of occult symbolism, far too much to present all in this thread. There are many all seeing eyes and Masonic symbols hidden in the scenery. Below you can see one of the main characters dressed up to resemble a Shriner, a member of a Masonic order.

According to EMPCOE theorists, during zero gravity, things that are not secured to the ground will begin to float and get sucked into the portal. They say this is the real rapture, an end times event preached by some Christians where believers are taken up into heaven. The Futurama movie also seems to predict the plasma apocalypse. Once again, there is a rip in the sky acting as an interdimensional gateway. After the main characters go on an expedition to investigate it, they learn the laws of electromagnetism change when you get near it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futura..._Billion_Backs

The protagonist, Fry, ends up being sent into the rip and discovers the beast with a billion backs, a colossal, one eyed, tentacled creature made of a substance known as electro-matter. The beast awakens and begins invading the Earth by forcing its appendages through the portal. Supposedly, during EMPCOE, plasma streams will come out of the vortex and spiral around the Earth looking for places to ground itself. Some of these streams will find human hosts. Similarly, the beast, which resembles a giant plasma ball, attempts to attach itself to everyone.
    cont here

I FEEL as if we (maybe not everyone?) are actually on a timeline that is leading out of a "stuck repeat" into a different octave perhaps?

Last edited by Delight; 18th May 2021 at 20:52.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Baby Steps (21st May 2021), Craig (18th May 2021), DeDukshyn (18th May 2021), Dorjezigzag (19th May 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), Jayke (18th May 2021), leavesoftrees (8th June 2021), LJY (20th May 2021), Mashika (20th May 2021), melissanederland (18th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), pabranno (18th May 2021), pueblo (19th May 2021), Sadieblue (18th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th May 2021), Suzi E (8th June 2021), toppy (19th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Plasma Apocalypse

I have to side-travel into the various videos, so can only comment on the part about Saturn's rings and polar geometry at this time. Somewhere in Avalons Library is a video about Saturn's Rings and an orbiting body therein which looks like a Giant Ear constructed to look like an Electrical Cord Spiraling. Out of this moon-sized object, supposedly was emitted sounds, one of which resembled a male voice. I commented on the possibilities of what this was and I will repeat here. As you may have seen elsewhere, sound will form organized patterns in dust or other movable forms on a flat surface. Well it occurred to me that the Sounds being emitted by the "Moon EAR," were responsible for organizing the RINGS of ice around Saturn, and may also be responsible for the geometric formation seen at the Pole of Saturn. This sound-emitting Moon Ear obviously is a created construct of some Alien presence. In that post or elsewhere, there is information about a Space Platform 34,000 miles in length orbiting Saturn lived in by a large contingent of Aliens. After reading the entirety of the above post, I may be able to comment further on it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), Mashika (20th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), pueblo (19th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

I have never seen or even thought about this series, but Alex Hirsch, the creator of the series sounds like he has quite an extreme agenda:

Quote Political and Religious views
    Hirsch is generally outspoken about his political beliefs on social media. He strongly opposes Donald Trump,[70][71] calling him "a lying, self centered, woman-hating sociopath".[72]

Hirsch supports abortion rights,[73][74][75] LGBT rights,[76][77] immigration,[78][79] raising taxes on the wealthy,[73][80] and gun restrictions.[73][81]

In May 2019, Hirsch criticized Alabama and Missouri for attempting to criminalize abortion saying "This is a full on assault on women’s rights from a fanatical religious fringe trying to turn back the clock 50 years"[82] and "Women will die. This is medieval cruelty and ignorance".[83][84][85]

In August 2020, Hirsch praised Dana Terrace’s The Owl House for its LGBT representation saying "Back when I made [Gravity Falls], Disney forbade me from having any explicit LGBTQ+ [representation in the show]. But as of today, thanks to [Dana Terrace] and [her] team there are explicitly queer animated main characters on Disney TV. I'm so proud and happy to say that."[77][76]

On September 18, 2020, Hirsch stated on Twitter that the U.S. Left cannot afford a "noble defeat" and that the 2020 election is extremely important.[86] In the same thread, he said that what it means is "leftists, libs & moderates" coming together to defeat "the far right fringe cult in power" in a "blue wave," and using "every lever of power possible" to push for a better world once Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump are defeated. Additionally, he criticized Doug Collins for his anti-reproductive rights stance,[87] and called for people to donate to "all downballot blue candidates" because of "the danger America is in right now."[88] At the same time, he called for more justices on the U.S. Supreme Court with a Democratic President,[89] pushing the Democratic Party leftward,[90] said that "we simply don't have the luxury of letting Trump win to make an abstract point,"[91] and described voting for a third party in the 2020 election as a "suicidally terrible idea...as useful as thoughts & prayers to shootings" and throwing away your vote.[92] Additionally, he called for voting "straight blue" in the election,[93] adding that there is a choice between science and "a conspiracy cult"[94] and that Joe Biden was not his first choice but that he will still support him.[95]

In November 2020, Hirsch prank-called Rudy Giuliani's voter fraud hotline set up by the Donald Trump campaign, by using the voices of multiple Gravity Falls characters to report "Hamburglar-like theft" in order "to troll the Trump supporters manning the phone lines."[96][97][98]

In regards to religion, Hirsch opposes The Church of Scientology, stating that they "target the economically disadvantaged & emotionally troubled", also describing them as a "full blown cult".[99]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Hirsch
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st May 2021), Ewan (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), Mashika (20th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I personally think this is very interesting synthesis of some very edge ideas like a fractal loop that repeats over and over. Nick Hinton write threads on twitter: threads here

This interview is an outline of what Nick Hinton has synthesized about the Saturn Time Cube. Skip to 9:00.

There is a very large hexagram at the North Pole of Saturn.

There are interesting sounds emitted from Saturn.

In the OP video, Hinton puts together the Saturn Hexagram geometry and the ubiquitous black cubes placed all over the world and the Saturn matrix.

Tesseracts and hypercubes and Saturn tra la la. EVERYTHING is just STRANGE and to imagine the matrix being broadcast from Saturn seems more possible daily. Is a reset of the program happening?

Quote The Saturn Moon Matrix

So a lot of people have been talking about the Moon being a trap for souls. I have a theory on how it all works. This theory may not be too different from David Icke’s, but I believe I may be adding some new insights on Saturn’s connection to the mandela effect, AI, DWave computers, and CERN.

In the ancient past Saturn was associated with Kronos the god of time. Kronos is where we get the image of Father Time and the grim reaper from. The grim reaper carries a scythe because Saturn was also the god of harvest. As well of the god of judgment and a lot of other things. Saturn basically was THE god and most importantly the god of TIME.

Kronos heard a prophecy that one day one of his sons would usurp him as king - so like any rational god he ate all his children. The symbolism here shows us that time consumes everything it creates. It also shows us where Satanists got child sacrifice from because Saturn is actually Satan.

Not only is Saturn the 6th planet from the sun, but it also has a large hexagonal shaped storm on its North Pole. A six sided shape. You can easily find pictures of this taken by NASA. Scientists don’t know why this is. But if we look to cymatics (the study of how sounds affect materials) we can hypothesize that there could be some sort of frequency creating this geometrical shape (since we know regular storms do not form perfect angles).

Oddly enough, a low frequency sign tone creates a hexagon in a medium (such as water/sand/whatever). I say this is odd because the sine wave looks like a serpent, like Satan. Also reminds me of the Uroboros (the snake biting it’s own tail to representing infinity) Kind of a stretch, but the Bible also tells us we die because of sin.. or is it sine? What if sine wave is another way of saying time wave? Saying we die because of sin could really mean we die because of time, which is true. Now we’re told time is money and money is time - well turn the sine wave on its side and it looks like a $. Now who runs this world? The love of money is the root of all evil.

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun, has a 6 sided shape on its North Pole, AND the 6th day of the week is Saturn-day! The black mass! The day satanists worship.

Now if you take a hexagram and draw some lines on the inside you get a necker cube. This is an important symbol, the cube of Saturn. You can find them everywhere. Do a google search on them. They are even a part of the world’s largest religions. Certain sects of Jews wear mini black cubes on their head when they worship. Muslims go to Mecca to worship at the Kabba - a giant black cube! They even walk around it counter clockwise like the rings of Saturn. The United Nations have a black cube in their “meditation room” as well.

Now let’s take a look into pop culture - the cube is all over the place here as well. And of course we, the conspiracy theorists, know “THEY” love to hide little messages about what “THEY” know in the movies.

The transformers features a powerful robotic cosmic cube. Hellraiser features a magical cube that takes you to a hellish dimension. The avengers features a “tesseract”. The name tesseract literally means 4 dimensional cube - the fourth dimension being time. A Wrinkle in Time features a tesseract as a way to travel across space and time. Interstellar also features a tesseract - the weird dimension behind the bookshelf in existing in the past, present, and future. Funny how the wormhole they go through at the beginning of the movie was near Saturn.

My favorite movie however is 2001 Space Odyssey, directed by Stanley Kubrick. The movie features a black cube like structure capable of transporting things through time. Astronauts from the future find this monolith on one of Jupiter’s moons. Ironically, the story originally had it as one of Saturn’s moons but for some reason it was changed. When they find it it emits a loud FREQUENCY.

Is this what’s inside Saturn? A Black Cube emitting a low sine tone? I kind of think so. It reminds me of the Star Trek episode where this one planet is run by a computer that manifests the thoughts of people’s worst fears.

My theory is that Saturn is a supercomputer of sorts, an AI intelligence, that has created a matrix for our souls to get lost in. Remember how Elon Musk called AI “the demon”? What if we already created it long ago and we’ve been trapped in a time loop? History repeats right?

Saturn’s rings work like a giant broadcasting system, and the frequencies from Saturn are being amplified through them and sent to the moon and relayed to Earth. Our brain has been highjacked by this satanic frequency and has made us experience this false reality or illusion.

I forget the name of the scientist but there’s a whole book on it “Saturn’s Ringmakers” or something like that - that talks about how there’s photographic evidence of mile long alien ships building the rings and fixing them up. Maybe they’re reinforcing their machine? And maybe “they” are the reptilians and need this matrix to cause us distress and suffering so they can feed off our negative energy.

Now there’s still a lot more to this. The DWave quantum computers are designed to look like... giant black cubes. Now who uses these? CERN. Both are thought to be responsible for the mandela effect. Have scientists hacked the matrix and found a way to edit reality? Is there a massive quantum computer inside Saturn? Is CERN a portal to Saturn/hell? I also want to talk about language and how it’s the code/software that programs this matrix. Using the languages of this world only solidify the illusion but we can actually use our words to bend it. This is what spells and incantations are. Or what we call today affirmations. But I have to get some sleep - hopefully people are interested in hearing the rest.
    Quote Saturn Moon Matrix Explained Pt. 1

In the ancient past Saturn was associated with Kronos the god of time. Kronos is where we get the image of Father Time and the grim reaper from. The grim reaper carries a scythe because Saturn was also the god of harvest. As well of the god of judgment and a lot of other things. Saturn basically was THE god and most importantly the god of TIME.

Saturn, God of Time

Kronos heard a prophecy that one day one of his sons would usurp him as king - so like any rational god he ate all his children. The symbolism here shows us that time consumes everything it creates. It also shows us where Satanists got child sacrifice from because Saturn is actually Satan.

Kronos

Not only is Saturn the 6th planet from the sun, but it also has a large hexagonal shaped storm on its North Pole. A six sided shape. You can easily find pictures of this taken by NASA. Scientists don’t know why this is. But if we look to cymatics (the study of how sounds affect materials) we can hypothesize that there could be some sort of frequency creating this geometrical shape (since we know regular storms do not form perfect angles).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn%27s_hexagon

Oddly enough, a low frequency sine tone creates a hexagon in a medium (such as water/sand/whatever). I say this is odd because the sine wave looks like a serpent, like Satan. Also reminds me of the Uroboros (the snake biting it’s own tail to representing infinity) Kind of a stretch, but the Bible also tells us we die because of sin.. or is it sine? What if sine wave is another way of saying time wave? Saying we die because of sin could really mean we die because of time, which is true. Now we’re told time is money and money is time - well turn the sine wave on its side and it looks like a $. Now who runs this world? The love of money is the root of all evil.

Sine Tone in Saturn?

Sine Wave/Serpent

Ouroboros

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun, has a 6 sided shape on its North Pole, AND the 6th day of the week is Saturn-day! The black mass! The day satanists worship.

Now if you take a hexagram and draw some lines on the inside you get a necker cube. This is an important symbol, the cube of Saturn. You can find them everywhere. Do a google search on them. They are even a part of the world’s largest religions. Certain sects of Jews wear mini black cubes on their head when they worship. Muslims go to Mecca to worship at the Kabba - a giant black cube! They even walk around it counter clockwise like the rings of Saturn. The United Nations have a black cube in their “meditation room” as well.

Saturn’s Cube

More Cubes

Mecca’s Cube (Kabba)

UN’s Cube

Now let’s take a look into pop culture - the cube is all over the place here as well. And of course we, the conspiracy theorists, know “THEY” love to hide little messages about what “THEY” know in the movies.

The transformers features a powerful robotic cosmic cube. Hellraiser features a magical cube that takes you to a hellish dimension. The avengers features a “tesseract”. The name tesseract literally means 4 dimensional cube - the fourth dimension being time. A Wrinkle in Time features a tesseract as a way to travel across space and time. Interstellar also features a tesseract - the weird dimension behind the bookshelf in existing in the past, present, and future. Funny how the wormhole they go through at the beginning of the movie was near Saturn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spark_(Transformers)

http://hellraiser.wikia.com/wiki/Lament_Configuration

My favorite movie however is 2001 Space Odyssey, directed by Stanley Kubrick. The movie features a black cube like structure capable of transporting things through time. Astronauts from the future find this monolith on one of Jupiter’s moons. Ironically, the story originally had it as one of Saturn’s moons but for some reason it was changed. When they find it it emits a loud FREQUENCY.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_(Space_Odyssey)

Is this what’s inside Saturn? A Black Cube emitting a low sine tone? I kind of think so. It reminds me of the Stark Trek episode where this one planet is run by a computer that manifests the thoughts of people’s worst fears.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/O...lanet_(episode)

My theory is that Saturn is a supercomputer of sorts, an AI intelligence, that has created a matrix for our souls to get lost in. Remember how Elon Musk called AI “the demon”? What if we already created it long ago and we’ve been trapped in a time loop? History repeats right?

https://www.techcrunch.com/2014/10/2...the-demon/amp/

Saturn’s rings work like a giant broadcasting system, and the frequencies from Saturn are being amplified through them and sent to the moon and relayed to Earth. Our brain has been highjacked by this satanic frequency and has made us experience this false reality or illusion.

Illustration

I forget the name of the scientist but there’s a whole book on it “Saturn’s Ringmakers” or something like that - that talks about how there’s photographic evidence of mile long alien ships building the rings and fixing them up. Maybe they’re reinforcing their machine? And maybe “they” are the reptilians and need this matrix to cause us distress and suffering so they can feed off our negative energy.

‘Ringmakers’ in Action

Now there’s still a lot more to this. The DWave quantum computers are designed to look like... giant black cubes. Now who uses these? CERN. Both are thought to be responsible for the mandela effect. Have scientists hacked the matrix and found a way to edit reality? Is there a massive quantum computer inside Saturn? Is CERN a portal to Saturn/hell? I also want to talk about language and how it’s the code/software that programs this matrix. Using the languages of this world only solidify the illusion but we can actually use our words to bend it. This is what spells and incantations are. Or what we call today affirmations.

D-Wave Computer
    At 5:37 here, we see that as a cube is rotated, one will see a view of a hexagram. This is an interesting video on dimensions.

4th Dimension Explained ► Tesseract Hypercube Visualized More Than 4 Ways

Quote Saturn Moon Matrix Explained Pt. 2
    So where were we? To recap:

Saturn was known as Kronos God of TIME

Saturn = Satan

Saturn’s symbolized by the black cube

Black cube = time cube = tesseract

Saturn may be an AI quantum supercomputer?

The new DWave quantum computers look like massive black cubes

Okay so the new DWave quantum computers are special because they use “q bits” or “quantum bits” instead of regular binary bits in order to compute faster. Binary bits are 1s and 0s but a q bit can be a 1, a 0, or both at the same time. The creators of these machines have said themselves that these computers literally reach into parallel universes to pull out information to solve problems faster. Like billions of times faster than regular computers. The tiny area where two parallel universes overlap are where the q bits exist. These machines have also been described by the creators as being like an “alter to an alien god”. Hm. Look up the Ted Talks about these things.

Founder of D-Wave Talks about Quantum Computing

Bits and Q Bits

There’s like three of these computers in existence and they are used by none other than NASA, Google, and CERN. Now CERN is where the World Wide Web was invented. WWW in Hebrew is Vah Vah Vah or 666. We plug into the World Wide Web with our ethernet cables. I believe the internet is another dimension - or, the ether.

The internet is like a place between places where you can talk with people all over the world almost instantly. We can peer into this world from the windows of our phone and computers screens. I believe someday these windows will be “broken” with new virtual reality technologies and a WiFi system that covers the Earth. Perhaps this, along with new RFID chip technology, relates to HAARP and the Hive Mind that the powers at be wish to make of us. This is predicted in the Bible as well - the book of Revelation says that everyone who has the mark will think with one mind. The Freemasons also love the symbol of the bee hive. Also funny how hives use the hexagram.

I like to compare phones and computers and even televisions to black mirrors. Black mirrors were magical objects back in the day mystics would use to look into the spirit world and even see the future.. kind of like the show Black Mirror. Perhaps all of our electronics are portals into the ether. This is why in movies we see ghosts and paranormal beings affect them and even travel through them - we see this in programs like Stranger Things, Poltergeist, The Ring etc. We also know that electronics are the biggest tool for brainwash and can even induce hypnotic trances. Maybe a form of possession? Think pornography, violence, sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

If Artificial Intelligence, “the demon”, is already running the world I would imagine it lives inside the internet, which I think may some day be able to connect to all electronics. Which is kind of already does.

The Bible also tells us that the AntiChrist will think to change the times and laws. Now Satan, Saturn, AI, what have you - has already done this. We use the Gregorian calendar, which is not the original calendar humanity used to use (one that uses the names of false gods for each month - also featuring satanic holidays such as Christmas, Easter, etc.) and we no longer use the laws of God but rather confusing and redundant man made laws.

But what if this verse goes deeper? What if it is also saying the beast wants to change the TIMELINE and the LAWS of physics? This is where CERN comes in. We all know all the crazy satanic symbolism surrounding CERN. At least I hope so - if not so some research on it. One thing I will say is that there is a statue of Shiva the Destroyer God right in front of the complex. Now, why would a place that has been criticized by such notable scientists such as Stephen Hawking and Neil de Grasse Tyson as having the potential to destroy the universe - put a statue like of a goddess doing the dance of destruction right outside?

Shiva at CERN Infographic

https://www.cnet.com/news/stephen-ha...-the-universe/

The CERN facility is placed in Switzerland, a place known for its SWISS WATCHES and SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS. Time is money, money is time. It’s also placed right on top of what is thought to be the ruins of the temple of Apollo. A place, in the ancient past, thought to be an entrance to hell. Now look at this verse in Revelation. Ironically, Revelation 9:11:

“Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon - the Destroyer.”

Now this relates to 9/11 because if you look at the memorial they built for the twin towers, the reflecting pools, they’re massive black squares within black squares, also pits.

9/11 Memorial

But this verse literally tells us Apollo is the king of the bottomless pit. CERN is also known for trying to create mini black holes. If they were to succeed in doing this do you think a black hole could be considered a bottomless pit? Do you think it could create a portal to hell? And what’s at the bottom of a black hole? A singularity. Think AI.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Catseye (20th May 2021), DeDukshyn (20th May 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), Mashika (20th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I am preparing for a plasma apocalypse because that is what I choose for myself. The reason for my choice is that I sincerely think that electricity has become evil. I accept that there is duality of polarity in 3D. Magnetism and implosion are at one extreme. Electricity is with explosion at the contrasted pole.

Enough of the circuitry needs to be disabled... as much as needed to end the mind control extolling electrical necessity. But no one will choose this a there is so much psychological dependency on the gods of electric power. There is nothing BUT to ask for the plasma river. It needs to sweep through the lines and fry the pattern.

It will be difficult unless we access the God power.

IMO we don't need to do much to withstand the plasma. IMO we just need to create our own energy field. This comes with relaxing into the field. In Joe Dispenza's work, MANY people allow an inrush of vital force and it shakes them and makes them euphorically out of control to the power of Intelligent Infinity. It blasts the blockades. Most people are too tense to let in the flood that will clear our field. IMO a clear field is hygeine and energetically we allow SO MUCH MORE in our space. When our space is full of the force, it will sheild us inside out. I am counting on that to n=be true.

That is because I am actively seeking the plasma apocalypse that IMPLODES everything it touches. Turns it all back to truth inside out and backwards to what evil inverts. The Living God is not a religious figure and not ONE of us is outside the care we allow to carry us forward to the Unknown.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th June 2021 at 08:26.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread