+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs and The Last Hour!

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default UFOs and The Last Hour!

Please follow the link. I didn't copy the content here. Thanks.

https://insightfulreports.org/ufos-and-the-last-hour

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Metaphor (19th May 2021), seehas (19th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: UFOs and The Last Hour!

Opening paragraphs from the article ...

"What’s about to materialize in the coming days/months/years:

I hope you will take the time to read this article carefully. You already know that the current events that are happening around the world are bringing so much distress to many people around the world. And that’s because we are living in this so-called last hour. However, what you didn’t know is that the last hour is a well-planned holocaust by a group of people who owns UFOs, to reset the world.

A WARNING TO PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD

(Some major events that would affect your life could materialize on May 20/21 or June 1st/2nd or before this September 21. If we can stop these wars from materializing till 2028/30, we will be able to scientifically prove this crime because of our technological progress)

Gog Magog War (The Ultimate Goal of the people who own UFOs):

The ultimate goal of this war between Hamas and Israel is to spark the Gog Magog war. This is where president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will come into the scene. Turkey can be identified as Magog. And Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will convince few other Muslim nations to participate in the war. If this happens it will give you the proof that you need to identify president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as an antichrist. A warning to Muslim nations: Please don’t allow your leaders to participate in this war, cause if so, the lives of millions and millions of innocent people will be destroyed. At least I hope you would think about your children before you let these leaders participate in wars with other countries. This is not a war that any of us need. It’s a trap.

https://faithlifetv.com/media/613229

At some point at the end of this war, we will see Armageddon.

(They are planning to use various deceptive events to start these wars. We can actually see why they have been removing diplomats from countries:
    ... "

Rest of the article: https://insightfulreports.org/ufos-and-the-last-hour
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DanRaliegh (23rd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th May 2021), Tyy1907 (23rd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I'm beginning to suspect that they, the off/on planet entities own us or small percentage
    of us humans. We are in a sense controlled by them.

That is what I believe is a great possibility.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DanRaliegh (23rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This is important, the statement that the ultimate goal of the people who own UFO's is Armageddon, in order to Reset the planet (in their total favor of course), which also means decimating the global population. Who are these people? Using the current information , it would appear to be the On World/Off World Nazi's who travel the Gallaxy, employ USA Military/Industrial Corporations to make their UFO's using Hitler's Gold, which he stole, the Reptilian Underworld who possess UFOs, are shape shifters and EAT people, the Greys from 45,000 years in our future who have returned to borrow back our genetic code and dispose of us in order to take over what no longer belongs to them and the AGREEMENTS made between the USA Government and these beings to deliver humans as slaves and food into their hands in exchange for technology.

I believe Hitler and Boreman made a league with the top world bankers (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.) to pay Corporations in Space Programs which are private and secret. Hence, these bankers have access to space craft. Currently, they are eliminating humans through disease and genetic/mind-controlling programs which will kill large numbers of people and, through satellite/computer linkups with their AI Super Computer in Colorado (according to Dr. Bill Deagle's 2007 Video) is vastly powerful in its ability to control every remaining thought and action on Earth.

I have, placing my head too close to the monitor, detected thoughts definitely NOT MY OWN. Have observed lines of unbroken computer code marching across my inner vision (when my eyes are closed and sometimes when they are open). All this has made me aware of the progress of their mind-reading and mind-controlling computerized linkup with AI. I now believe that the Satanic, Adrenochrome, Child Murdering activities of those in a position to influence us (the hollywood crowd and political crowd) may be due to Satanic Thoughts being put forth by this AI Computer Complex, along with the AGREEMENTS made by the USA with the Greys/Reptilians. CONNECT THE DOTS FOLKS, YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT.

+ Reply to Thread