+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holocaust update

1. Link to Post #1
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Holocaust update

A reference book on the missing German History of the 1930's with new information and evidence. The book has now been downloaded over 1000x with 1115 Pages.
    Crematoriums intact after Jan 1945, Speech by Rabbi Josef Ben Porat and much more.
    Can be had here: http://authortheodorus.tradebit.com/files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (21st May 2021), Tintin (21st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Holocaust update

Tell us more, Germans Good or Bad?

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Where was God in the Holocaust? Rabbi Yossef Ben Porat - English Subtitles 1:16:00 - to the end ... Interesting

1:16:00 - to the end ... Interesting

I have been accused of being "Anti-Semitic" for discussing the Dutch Jewish Council in Amsterdam (Holland) unanimously helping the Nazis deportation the Jews more effectively to the death camps between 1940-1945 ... This is admitted among others by Rob Oudkerk (Alderman) son of the President of the Dutch Jewish Council ... not only that it was discussed by Dutch Historians on AT5 ... all mainstream ... by ONLY quoting mainstream sources is considered "evidence" that I "must be Anti-Semitic".

I did this on Local Koekoeroe Radio Leiden 1998 ... I requested all listeners to correct me if I am wrong and the phone-lines were open to have an open debate ... some did but the guy Eric Krebbers (also from Leiden) who assumed I am "Far Right Fascist" (what I am not) so he refuses to talk to me but claims the "knows all about me" and wrote a hit-peace article without evidence that get copied all over the place. This far left OPINION article became the bases for Wikipedia to write me off as "Antisemitic" ... Because of this false accusation I had to explain myself over and over.

I noticed that assumed "Far Right" (which most are not) articles WITH solid (mostly mainstream) sources & citations are not allowed on Wikipedia if it is controversial but if you have Far Left Opinions with NO real sources & citations what is claimed it is allowed on Wikipedia. They even use that as an excuse NOT to correct anything on your own wiki page as they dominate the false narrative so much so you lost all your "credibility" about your own life just because you were branded as "fascist" or "far right" which is hilarious as I have NO track-record of having that specific agenda.

So in short, you can not correct your own wiki-page because of a opinion article written by the far left BRANDING you "far right" which I am not, endless examples why i do not fit in that category ... but they do not care. Because I was founder of Exposure Magazine, Produced Radio & TV shows in Amsterdam, organized several sold out international Conferences all dealing with Suppressed News & Conspiracy Research.

They know to question ALL abuse of power will expose all forms of tyranny. Which later I got vindicated over and over and over, but at the time I was accused being "extreme". When almost all I predicted came to into fruition they assume I have no effect because I was branded & banned.

I invited among others David Icke to the Netherlands in 1994 & 1996 that may be the reason too why he assumes I "must" be antisemitic. So many blindly trust the labels against David Icke knowing how the game is played in Mass Media. Framing anyone challenging the status quo.

At the same time when I was wrongfully accused of being that long time ago ... I temporary lived in a house full of Jewish symbols & customs because she (Arda) left Holland to go to Israel becoming Orthodox Jew and she is long time friend of my mothers. When she came back too early due to circumstances, I was living WITH her being 100% Orthodox Jew with no problems at all respecting her wishes, her customs & daily rituals.

My German Grandfather Johan Kühles refuses to join the German army and fled to Holland (Limburg) before the war broke out to live with my Dutch born Grandmother. He helped multiple Jew family members during the war (taking high risk to his life and all his children) in his cellar of his grocery store he had. Later those who he had saved/helped, rewarded my Grandfather by putting all his 9 children (including my current father) having much faster a new house when the time comes. As they owned many many houses via big estate agency who would not existed if they were send to the death camps.

I worked in mid 1990s with "Alien Visitor Shop" in Amsterdam selling T-shirts, Books, CDs, Gadgets etc. etc. and they all were Jews and had NO PROBLEM with that whatsoever they knew I was critical to ALL religions & atheist & political systems ... and they even agree with me being critical to ALL abuse of power no matter who it is.

But somehow being critical of PART of the Jewish Elite is not allowed ... And I am also aware that if I do that too often I will attract real Antisemitics ... that is the KEY reason they want to silence ANYONE that questions "authorities" dealing with what really happened in Germany.

My passion is researching suppressed news, hidden history, cover ups, conspiracies etc. ... that passion has NOTHING to do with "hating" a specific group of people but to some they falsely assume it does.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 21st, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th May 2021 at 17:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

De Christu (21st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st May 2021), Peace in Oz (31st May 2021), Snoweagle (31st May 2021), Tintin (21st May 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RskikR (here)
    Tell us more, Germans Good or Bad?

@RskikR ... Tell us more, Humans Good or Bad?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

De Christu (21st May 2021), Docim369 (31st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st May 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• Kabbalah Talmud "Fantasy Realms"? Quantum-letter Spells & the Shamans of Shekinah:

Very very interesting insights in this video ... but sadly enough, it is also mixed with Flat Earth BS

Sorry about that.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th May 2021 at 18:59.

+ Reply to Thread