+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Remote View (TDRV) - LiveStream with Walter Nowosad & John Vivanco

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How to Remote View (TDRV) - LiveStream with Walter Nowosad & John Vivanco

After a long hiatus, I've returned to producing videos for my YouTube channel. The first is a LiveStream, which goes live on Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 4 p.m. Pacific.

I'll share my notes from one of John's remote viewing workshops as we discuss how to remote view using the TDRV methodology.

If you have questions you'd like me to ask John during the live stream, either e-mail them directly to me at: walter@clandestinedisclosure.com; or, use the YouTube livestream chat feature and I'll do my best to catch them on-the-fly. Questions e-mailed to me in advance will take priority.

JOHN VIVANCO - BIO
    Shortly after the declassification of Remote Viewing in 1995, John Vivanco was trained in this esoteric method of information retrieval. Because of his skills, he quickly became a professional Remote Viewer and Director of Operations for one of the few successful civilian remote viewing think tanks to date – Trans Dimensional Systems (TDS), Carlsbad, CA.

While at TDS, John remote viewed and ran teams of remote viewers on client projects for the technology and financial sectors; counter-terror for the FBI; and mysterious projects for other alphabet agencies.

After Trans Dimensional Systems closed down down in the early 2000’s in the wake of death threats and continual harassment by a covert group, John turned his focus to pursuing his interest in TV and media, while still running a team of Remote Viewers, and training under RightHemispheric.

John has worked with National Geographic on a number of projects that were aired. He also appears on History Channel’s Ancient Aliens; William Shatner’s The UnXplained; and has made appearances on other TV Networks including The Travel Channel.

John's second season of Chronicles of a Psychic Spy is currently running on EdgeofWonder.tv. The show investigates and presents information on many different subjects that he and his team have remote viewed.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 23rd May 2021 at 03:08. Reason: updated URL

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st May 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), jaybee (21st May 2021), toppy (22nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: How to Remote View (TDRV) - LiveStream with Walter Nowosad & John Vivanco

a couple of hours before it goes live...

I hope I can stay awake (9.30pm in UK now)...

If not I'll watch the recording

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), Harmony (24th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: How to Remote View (TDRV) - LiveStream with Walter Nowosad & John Vivanco

First attempt at streaming was full of echo...the stream's URL has been updated, here. Thanks for watching!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Walter,

Thank You for going back to youtube... We missed you! As always your videos are incredible, even when there are hiccups... The "Community" needs more individuals like you and John.... And the ease at which the two of you relate, transfers well to video.

I hope that in the future, you are able to find more individuals who are willing to speak up about what they have experienced, seen, or been involved with, as I truly believe, someone like you, doing the presenting of such information, would come across believable, and honestly...

Again, Thank You for coming back!

Denise

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Denise,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the pat about how we relate transferring well to video. This is what I'd hoped to accomplish. As for finding more people, I'm keeping my ear to the rail. If you know anyone with a story who is wiling to share please let me know.

Best,

Walter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread