+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lyn Buchanan 2050

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Lyn Buchanan 2050

Does anyone know the exact means of the depopulation that LB forsees?

As far as I know, while he is not vague on the numbers (at least 80% of world population dies off) he is unclear about how this happens. He said it is something 'man made' beginning in '2020' and that it may 'have something to do with COVID'.

Does anyone know anything more?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

Harmony (22nd May 2021), Jambo (22nd May 2021), janette (22nd May 2021), jaybee (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd May 2021), toppy (22nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

Default Re: Lyn Buchanan 2050

Quote Posted by ashva (here)

As far as I know, while he is not vague on the numbers (at least 80% of world population dies off) he is unclear about how this happens. He said it is something 'man made' beginning in '2020' and that it may 'have something to do with COVID'.

No I don't...

But

In this video from Linda Moulton Howe on her Earthfiles channel where she is interviewing Lyn Buchanan in 2015... the bit where he gets to the nitty gritty about it is edited - (at 17:52) -

he talks about "a large killing off of people"...and about much data, sessions etc having the same projection but the only things left in the interview about causes a bit later is a vague comment about poisoning of the atmosphere and food... and I think that bit has some editing as well...

why might it be edited...? If there is mention of pandemics and 'vaccines' Linda might have edited it so the channel doesn't get chucked off YouTube...that's one possibility... or it might be too hush hush to allow it to be talked about -

When talking about 2050 he sees a largely Agrarian Society - with very few cities and a greatly reduced population - but not from war...

The relevant section begins at 12.50....... the clip of the interview with Lyn Buchanan begins at 16:06

Don't know if there is more anywhere else about Lyn Buchanan's remote viewings and predictions on this matter but it will be interesting to look into it...

One way or another it sounds like there is going to be a LOT going on between 2020 and 2050 - ending up with a very different world than we have now..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Jambo (22nd May 2021), Mare (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Operator (22nd May 2021), TomKat (22nd May 2021), toppy (22nd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Jacqueline Hobbs talks about plates shifting and a 'wall of water' coming 'soon' - and it will start in the Pacific Ocean and spread. Bit of a wait and see I guess.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

jaybee (22nd May 2021), Mare (23rd May 2021), toppy (22nd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I get my revelations in fits and starts as flashes of information transferring tight packets of data beyond words or even pictures. These flashes are entire gestalts is the best I can describe it and it cannot be forced. The data comes to me unpredictably with no manifesting criteria on my end at all, it seems.

That said, these revelations are increasing. And while they used to be on various subjects it has now solely to do with the war of, for lack of a better word, principalities. These principalities are to be understood as 'the principles of life' or 'principled ideology' that contradict each other and are almost mutually exclusive. Most would define it as the war between good and evil. But as absolutes good does not war, nor does it defend and evil is never at peace and is always on the offensive. Moreover good and evil, as absolutes, are mutually exclusive and cannot co-exist.

I want to keep it short so I will skip over vast areas of consideration involved in the implications of the last two sentences.

The world is not at all as we think it is. We are asleep and we dream a dream that has never been real for us. It is a terrifying dream of coincidence and inviolable universal law.

While we are in fact held safe in the heart of our Creator's realm we must be exposed to the reason for our choice of allegiance. It is the same reason the entire universe has chosen the One True God.

No one opposes Truth. That would be insane. And what God has created cannot be insane. Or else The Source would also be insane. Does this make sense?

And so we dream a dream of the impossible.

But all dreams must eventually end.

How do you suppose such a dream would end?

Humanity is waking up.
    Beyond the terms of enlightenment or woke is the fact that there is something we do not know, the knowing of which changes everything.
    We are about to know that thing...once more!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eva2 (22nd May 2021), jaybee (22nd May 2021), Mare (23rd May 2021), NancyV (23rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd May 2021), Reinhard (23rd May 2021), toppy (22nd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I know he mentioned chemtrails and "other things" in an interview, but I don't remember where that interview is. I imagine it was probably Coast to Coast radio -- weekend host Connie Willis interviewed him a few times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

jaybee (22nd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks everybody for your attention here!

I have looked up whatever sources I could, and Buchanan in all is invariably vague. I have followed up those links provided - thank you TomKat and JayBee. And thank you JayBee for reminding me of the possibility that the interview was deliberately censored. That makes much sense given how Buchanan has stated that the man made disaster begins from 2020, and is somehow related to Covid...

Interesting Ernie. The Eschaton is imminent.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashva For This Post:

jaybee (22nd May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jaybee : do you have any idea who the "French clarivoyant" and the Ärea 51 physicist"are?

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

Jaybee : do you have any idea who the "French clarivoyant" and the Ärea 51 physicist"are?
    sorry........ no

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The final chapter of a dream such as the one we dream can only end one way, in disaster. The terrible calamity that ends this dream is the inevitable conclusion to the entire gestalt that seeks to usurp the dominion of The Creator.

What is the opposite of God's omnipotence? For if the power of The Source is contested, what becomes of the sourced?

The good news is that the shock of the outcome of our dream will waken us.

God is good. And so the rousing from slumber will be good. It will be filled with moments of wonder, joy, and praise for our Loving Creator, whose love knows no bounds.

And though our inclination will be to be ashamed our Good God will have none of that. Like the prodigal son, we will be welcomed back as champions, as The Christed Ones.

That reality will supersede all thoughts of dreaming another mediocre dream.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (23rd May 2021), Eva2 (23rd May 2021), Mare (23rd May 2021), Reinhard (23rd May 2021), Ti (29th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread