Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

I wish to introduce you to Allison Coe.

She is a hypnotist and certified practicing QHHT (Dolores Canon technique).
    Her Videos channel is here.

She share amazing knowledge from her sessions. Kind of Dolores Canon next generation.
    She is especially interested in the coming ascension event and post allot about it.

Here is a recent audio recording:

And here is another video recording:

Her energy and videos are uplifting and empowering.
    I love to watch her.

Hope you enjoy it as well.

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2018), Flash (3rd October 2018), greybeard (6th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th October 2018), Libico (2nd October 2018), Mandala (4th October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Miaspri (2nd October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), raregem (3rd October 2018), selinam (3rd October 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2018), toppy (2nd October 2018), wondering (2nd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

The event is also an earlier theme with David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Tony Rodriguez and Randy Cramer.
    It would be nice if it happened but alas this is where it comes from

We can expect the following to occur at the event:

• In the days leading up to “the event” we will see a break-down of dimensional barriers. This may include unusually easy contact with deceased loved ones. People formerly unable to go out-of-body are suddenly performing such feats easily. Incidences of everything from ghosts to aliens takes a steep rise.

• Energy pouring out of the sun will take the form of a large solar irradiation / flash. On the day of “the event” it may be possible to see the northern lights in places you’d never expect, likely worldwide.

• The ensuing solar flash will cripple electronic devices globally. This could result in wide-scale death and famine. It would not be a good time to be in a hospital’s ICU. We’ll see on the news “Massive Solar Flares Cause Worldwide Outages” (if the TV or Internet is even working enough to read the news.)

• Massive, sudden personality fluctuations. People running around with “end times hysteria.” People with positive vibrations will see their happy energy tremendously increase, while unfortunately the inverse will also occur.

• Integration of “astral abilities” – all people suddenly obtaining telepathic powers among other abilities.

• Sudden, wide-scale contact with extraterrestrials, who will likely appear to reduce the potential chaos and devastation.

• The “ascension” to new conditions: We may see groups (as in, entire countries worth of people) transporting to other locations, whether a parallel dimensional realm or even a new planet, with moves facilitated by ETs. This may or may not have to occur depending on the severity of the damage caused by the flash.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Flash (3rd October 2018), Mandala (4th October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Miaspri (3rd October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), toppy (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018), what is a name? (4th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Or I badly missed something fantastic, or her dating if pretty much off.

If I am not mistaken, the wave of light one goes through happens everytime someone grows in spiritual development, at a certain stage of it. So I am not sure at all it has to do with the whole planet, but rather with every individual on it.

Unless she is just off with the dates. In which case I am waiting with great expectations and joy.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (3rd October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (3rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I am a Beyond Quantum Healing Hypnosis practitioner. I have only had one client speak of an event type shift. However, it is difficult because the sessions are all about what the client wants to know and not what I want to know...so usually this type of thing does not come up. The one client whose session touched on the event didn't call it that, but said that the future would be radically different as something was going to happen to change the course we are currently on.

Because Allison is know for her coverage of the event I suspect many of the people who seek her out are specifically interested in this topic and thus it features heavily in their experiences.

It is interesting the similarities that people report and there are a few other QHHT/BQH therapists who are getting similar results.

I always want to ask clients when they are in this expanded state about their futures...but alas as a professional I must contain myself.

The hopeful part of me feels something is coming that will give a major boost to humanities awakening...but the realist part of me says not to hold my breath and to create the best life I can within the existing climate <3

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd October 2018), Brightstar (8th October 2018), ClearWater (3rd October 2018), Flash (3rd October 2018), Hazelfern (6th October 2018), lilac (3rd October 2018), Mandala (4th October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Miaspri (8th October 2018), Orph (3rd October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), PathWalker (3rd October 2018), wondering (3rd October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Irrelevant
    Last edited by Franny; 3rd October 2018 at 22:21.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Flash (3rd October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    The hopeful part of me feels something is coming that will give a major boost to humanities awakening...but the realist part of me says not to hold my breath and to create the best life I can within the existing climate <3
    Yes,you're right!I feel it too...I feel it that will came stronger and stronger,even if now is in a sort of a latent state,but still "moving",until it will burst us all.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

enfoldedblue (3rd October 2018), Flash (3rd October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (4th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I wonder sometimes if these QHHT sessions are subject to the same laws as channeling.

Seems like a lot of it comes down to the purity of the practitioner and their ability to prevent any contamination of the connection. Perhaps, like I've seen happen to a lot of channelers, as soon as they lapse into a state of mind where they make the connection--or regress the subject into the in-between-lives state and begin communicating with the "subconscious"--with the intention of pursuing the acquisition of very cool information of one kind or another, it seems like there's some kind of law allowing foul play to enter the picture.

I suspect it has to do with the way the non-physical realm tends to respond to thought. If you expect or believe that you are going to get more cool information on a certain subject when you begin a session, then the universe will meet your expectations. But there's no law demanding that you get that information from the same source every time.

A good indication that this is going on is usually when specific dates start coming into the picture. I've seen it time and time again. From people who have had genuine apparitions of Jesus and/or Mary, to people who learned how to contact their star-seed family from Pleiades, to QHHT/past life regression hypnotists, you name it.

Often the initial connection and communication with the non-physical side is indeed genuine, but it seems like it doesn't take long before things take a turn and future communications end up leading you astray. People just can't resist the urge to learn about the future, and then the inevitable predictions start to come out.

There are some hints about the rules that allow this to happen in the Law of One material. But that also comes from a bunch of channeled communications, so who knows. *shrug* Kind of frustrating, that's for sure.

My guess is, there's some rules about balance and what some people call "negative greeting." If communication with the other side can lead to a significant positive change here on Earth in the physical realm, then the rules allow negative entities the chance to balance out the effect. Just a theory though.

Much love to all on this thread.

Joe
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 3rd October 2018 at 21:28.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd October 2018), enfoldedblue (3rd October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Miaspri (8th October 2018), Orph (3rd October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (4th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

The things is that when we communicate with aspects of ourselves that exist beyond the physical we are accessing multidimensional information that exists beyond time and space. I believe it is a mistake to try and apply this type of information to our finite reality. What I see is that the information that comes through is accurate in terms of personal and soul development. People experience huge shifts in sessions that change the way they move through the world. This is what the modality is about.

Here is some feedback from clients that demonstrates how significant these experiences can be: "cant really describe how I felt to be honest except a really deep and profound shift internally. Lots of the feelings of hurt and disappointment have 'evaporated' and I really feel I have lost heaps of the fear and resistance I had."

"I'm writing this a few days later and it feels like i have been switched back on again and reconnected to myself, the synchronicity I’m experiencing is very powerful and empowering."

"I had an incredibly deep experience, with revelations about my own history I didn't know before."

"The language of everyday life is insufficient, for we had crossed over to other states of reality, or they had come to us."

"I've experienced such powerful personal growth and heart opening experiences since my guided inner-journey."

I understand the temptation of wanting to try and fit this multidimensional info into a 3D framework, but I suspect that this will likely lead to disappointment.

In order to truly honour the process I think it is best to focus on the internal changes rather than trying to use it has a tool to predict linear outcomes in physical reality.

However that being said, I do appreciate Allison's playful approach to exploring these inner realms. She actually always states that no one should take dates too seriously. She never presents her information as facts. She always makes it clear that she just shares patterns that emerge in sessions and leaves it up to the viewer to use their own discernment in terms of what they take home.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

ClearWater (4th October 2018), greybeard (6th October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Orph (4th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018), what is a name? (4th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

David Sereda has a comment on this via the u tube version of the video
    I used to watch his videos avidly and I have respect for him.
    With me its a "May be so"
    Nothing impossible.

As a retired Hypnotherapist the only reservation is that the subconscious is the dream maker when we sleep and is very inventive.
    So how can you say that some information is coming from a higher source when a person is hypnotized? .

Anyway thanks Path Walker--at least it is a very positive video without being over the top.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Franny (6th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), PathWalker (6th October 2018), Wind (6th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another pointer worth looking at is the video on the link below
    Graham Hancock talks of how our ancestors left advice to look to the sky at this time.
    Apart from that the interest in spirituality has gone up through the roof.
    Nothing happens by accident--The whole Universe brings everything about
    Maybe Im looking for proof that an event may happen.
    Its easy to find proof of anything if you want to.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1251656

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (6th October 2018), Wind (6th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something in the video that really resonates with me is her "clients" speaking of having no interest in anything
    I used to love investigating all kinds of things on u tube--now even the videos of the enlightened teachers ar not drawing me in.
    Not lack of belief--more Ive done this and that, got the T shirt--no incentive to do or learn anything.
    I was thinking its just my age--but maybe not.
    I find passing time very difficult--I was always very busy with a multitude of interests--now I have to push myself to do things I once loved doing.
    Im familiar with concept of spiritual energy rising as im Kundalini awakened--that happened years ago and while it has been fairy quiet in the body, now and then there is movement--its happening now as I type--gentle energy going up my spine.
    Sharing experiences is helpful to all.

One can but hope something grand is happening or going to happen.

All very strange

Chris

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Axman (7th October 2018), ClearWater (6th October 2018), Flash (7th October 2018), Franny (6th October 2018), leavesoftrees (7th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018), Wind (6th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Something in the video that really resonates with me is her "clients" speaking of having no interest in anything
    I used to love investigating all kinds of things on u tube--now even the videos of the enlightened teachers ar not drawing me in.
    Not lack of belief--more Ive done this and that, got the T shirt--no incentive to do or learn anything.
    I was thinking its just my age--but maybe not.
    I find passing time very difficult--I was always very busy with a multitude of interests--now I have to push myself to do things I once loved doing.
    Im familiar with concept of spiritual energy rising as im Kundalini awakened--that happened years ago and while it has been fairy quiet in the body, now and then there is movement--its happening now as I type--gentle energy going up my spine.
    Sharing experiences is helpful to all.

One can but hope something grand is happening or going to happen.

All very strange

Chris
    You are not the only one Chris, I am a bit younger, and I am in the same situation. I have pretty much lost interest in many things I used to like or research.

I think it is due to having low iron (discovered lately) which makes me much more lay back on one hand, and on the other hand, I think it has to do with inner change.

For example, I do not want to argue with anyone anymore unless it is absolutely necessary. I find it useless, other may believe what they want, I will supply facts if I feel like it or feel it is worthwhile and will inspire some, but I will not argue with anyone, mostly arguing on those facts, although I will give my feelings and thoughts without argumenting. (this is why i pretty much withdrew from one of your thread - no reproached here, nothing having to do with the thread as such, I would have brought up all kind of justifications before with pleasure, just an observation on my inner changes).

I do think something is happening worldwide, within people, yet, most are still unaware of it.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th October 2018 at 19:59.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Axman (7th October 2018), Franny (6th October 2018), greybeard (7th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (7th October 2018), Wind (6th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I think that 99.9% of the time people have some 'prophetic vision' about the world it is simply a reflection of their own personal state of being. It's common to have disaster predictions which are the subconscious telling people that if they carry on the way they are, their life will be a disaster. It's the same with the 'event'. Something needs to happen in the person's life to wake them up.

Similarly in dreams, other people represent aspects of the dreamer. That said, the microcosm (the individual) is a reflection of the macrocosm (the world) and our subconscious certainly picks up things from the collective unconscious of humanity. However, predictions of ascension, world catastrophes, arriving saviours and 'the end of the world' have been around for a very long time and nothing actually happens. So, I think we need to wake up and just concentrate on increasing our own level of being/consciousness and stop worrying about stockpiling food and having a shelter in the mountains. Sorry but that's just the kind of crackpot talk that gives us a bad name.

Avalon has been a hotbed of disaster predictions ever since it started. They happen at random periods throughout history and today is no different. But yes, consciousness is changing and that's a good thing but don't spoil it by all this constant talk of 'something's going to happen'. Nothing bad is going to happen in my world.

As an addition (edit) I'd like to add that we really have to deprogram ourselves that the world is a hostile 'bad' place and is against us. We even have been brainwashed into thinking nature (and bacteria, for example) is against us and needs to be fought and controlled! We create our own reality and with the belief system that life is a battle look at the reality we've created. The world is a beautiful, benign place and even most bacteria are beneficial and should be loved (the healthiest people have the largest bacteria population living in/on them). We even live in fear of disease and ill health! Start seeing everything as friendly and the world changes - create a better reality.
    Last edited by 5th; 7th October 2018 at 10:01.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

ClearWater (7th October 2018), Flash (7th October 2018), Franny (7th October 2018), greybeard (7th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (7th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I could argue for and against anything.
    Ive heard it all before--YET!!!
    Everything is cyclic
    There are Yugas (Ages) and there has been a Golden Age--so the ancient Indian texts say.

Bottom line is I continue with my spiritual practice because I enjoy it and its practical--it brings me peace.
    Whatever happens could well be an "Event" or non event.

Chris

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Flash (7th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are not the only one Chris, I am a bit younger, and I am in the same situation. I have pretty much lost interest in many things I used to like or research.

So, it's not only me. Exactly feeling the same, lost interest in many things and even cannot read for some time (never used videos or talks/radio shows as information source, I have to read to grasp the information).

This is not an easy situation as I began to question why I wake up every morning if I have no interest in anything.

Hopefully something/some change is going on..

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Flash (7th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018), wondering (7th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

As a retired Hypnotherapist the only reservation is that the subconscious is the dream maker when we sleep and is very inventive.
    So how can you say that some information is coming from a higher source when a person is hypnotized? .
    From what I’ve learned as a Psych-K (PK) facilitator and an experiencer, the information should be accurate - as long as the left hemisphere of the brain is not dominant and the information comes spontaneously. The left hemisphere will limit access and twist the information, ironically.

I believe I could present a solid case by coupling what I’ve learned as an experiencer with how we communicate with the subconscious mind (SM) in PK but that’s too much to go into, so I’ll just go with the PK angle.

For context; in short, Psych-K is a method used to enhance perceptions of/by the self by re-scripting limiting subconscious beliefs. We work with three levels of consciousness, each with their own capacities and characteristics; the conscious mind, the subconscious mind, and the superconscious mind.

The conscious mind sets the objectives but it thinks abstractly, it’s bound by time, and has a very limited processing capacity (short term memory, only a few events at one time, averages 40 bits of information per second).

The SM doesn’t behave creatively, nor logically, rather it’s literal and habitual. We have to communicate with it in statements and in present time only, when locating the limiting beliefs and re-scripting. We are also entirely directed by the SM while working with it, since it has an expanded processing capacity. It has a long term memory (past experiences, attitudes, beliefs etc.), can process thousands of events at a time, and averages at a whopping 40 million bits per second.

We consult the superconscious mind because we need to make sure the objective is safe and won’t interfere with the bigger picture (spiritual level - life purpose etc.). The superconscious has an infinite processing capacity, with non-linear, unlimited speed, and we can speak to it like we would another person, we can ask questions etc. The only limitation is our binary method of communication (muscle testing).

So looking at those three levels as a model of the different characteristics involved with hypnotherapy or other similar forms of information retrieval from beyond our linear, physical construct, we can see it’s the conscious mind that can interfere and cause the information to not be accurate.

The Brain Dominance theory from the split-brain research indicates that the left and right hemispheres of the brain have their own specialised functions. With the left being rational, analytical, sequential, ordered, controlled and identifying as the individual and the right being emotional, intuitive, synthesising, simultaneous, spontaneous and identifying with the whole, we want the right hemisphere to be dominant and presiding over the process of this information retrieval. The right hemisphere can appropriately deal with the characteristics of the subconscious mind and the superconscious mind, in short, it can speak their language and the left can’t.

As long as the subject is relaxed, bringing the right hemisphere into dominance and the sessions are conducted expertly, then I don’t see why the information would be inaccurate.

Even though the SM is a part of the creative process, it isn’t creative or imaginative. We need it to process the vast amounts of information, and we need the right brain dominance to access and comprehend the superconscious information, but as long as the images etc. emerge spontaneously, it should be accurate, as long as we report it as is and don’t try to make sense of it - we need the comprehension to develop and emerge naturally and effortlessly, discovering it rather than figuring it out.

That’s my comprehension from observations so far, but I could be missing something since I’m not a hypnotherapist. If I am missing something I’d appreciate the help in reconciling the view I’ve outlined with your assertion, if you have the time.

With my utmost respect, and thank you for reading, dear Chris.

We humans also tend to bring logic into places it has no business being in, like thinking to oneself, when we watch a regression session, that their content can’t be true because it contradicts what we know. Until we have a far firmer grasp on exactly how this reality is constructed and manifested, it is an error to assume one or the other is true. Such logic belongs purely to the physical realm, and not beyond. We need to respect our limitations and suspend such judgements, IMO.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 8th October 2018 at 09:20. Reason: Typo, rearranged text.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

greybeard (8th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (8th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Rachel
    There is a NLP book "Negotiation o Parts"
    Which kind of sums it up.
    These parts have conflicting needs---I want the cake--it will make me fat.
    So compromise is the end result
    Here and now I want this to be so, however.
    Part of me sees this as a distraction from Self realization.
    Self has no need for change but accepts whatever comes about.
    The Universe brings everything about according to Eckhart Tolle and other Spiritual Masters
    Its twenty years since I was a professional Hypnotherapist--understanding evolved since --so Im behind the times.
    I went on to be a Bio-energy therapist--very effective-- mind not involved.
    All about energy.
    Non-duality which Im not going into here accepts without needs or desires.
    The one consciousness brings things about potential is realized o not as the case might be.
    So one part of me wants the initial videos to be so--- another has no need for outside help, aliens, UFO , another earth seen as, a may be so but also a distraction--yet the two are compatible.
    The future is hypothetical.
    Time will tell.
    You are appreciated Rachel as is Path Walker, who got me into Linux Mint for which I am grateful--another story.

Chris

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (8th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    The event is also an earlier theme with David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Tony Rodriguez and Randy Cramer.
    It would be nice if it happened but alas this is where it comes from

We can expect the following to occur at the event:

• In the days leading up to “the event” we will see a break-down of dimensional barriers. This may include unusually easy contact with deceased loved ones. People formerly unable to go out-of-body are suddenly performing such feats easily. Incidences of everything from ghosts to aliens takes a steep rise.

• Energy pouring out of the sun will take the form of a large solar irradiation / flash. On the day of “the event” it may be possible to see the northern lights in places you’d never expect, likely worldwide.

• The ensuing solar flash will cripple electronic devices globally. This could result in wide-scale death and famine. It would not be a good time to be in a hospital’s ICU. We’ll see on the news “Massive Solar Flares Cause Worldwide Outages” (if the TV or Internet is even working enough to read the news.)

• Massive, sudden personality fluctuations. People running around with “end times hysteria.” People with positive vibrations will see their happy energy tremendously increase, while unfortunately the inverse will also occur.

• Integration of “astral abilities” – all people suddenly obtaining telepathic powers among other abilities.

• Sudden, wide-scale contact with extraterrestrials, who will likely appear to reduce the potential chaos and devastation.

• The “ascension” to new conditions: We may see groups (as in, entire countries worth of people) transporting to other locations, whether a parallel dimensional realm or even a new planet, with moves facilitated by ETs. This may or may not have to occur depending on the severity of the damage caused by the flash.

Guess it hasn't happened yet? So much for this "event".

I just reread this post I made and I apologize for what appears to be being smug and disrespectful.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th October 2018 at 12:33.

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dont think the time is set in concrete by Allison Coe, peterpam.

However as we have heard similar so often its right to be a skeptic.
    Who knows!!!

It would be "nice" to experience such an event

Ch

37. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (8th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Dont think the time is set in concrete by Allison Coe, peterpam.

However as we have heard similar so often its right to be a skeptic.
    Who knows!!!

It would be "nice" to experience such an event

Ch
    Don't get me wrong Chris, I would really love for it to happen. After giving it some consideration, it seems to me that most of Allison's clients are going to be students of the works of Delores Cannon. They would very much like for this event to happen and I believe that they have sort of talked themselves into believing it will. I don't think there is much conscious intentional deception. I studied the work of Delores, and even I could see that in many cases she was leading her clients. She might not have started out that way, but she became biased over time, she was looking for a specific outcome from her clients and to be a part of the whole thing they delivered and I think the same is true for Allison. She doesn't even need to present any bias on her own. Just the fact that these folks are going to see someone that uses the Delores Cannon technique will be enough conditioning. I really do hope that I am wrong.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (8th October 2018), PathWalker (8th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast