+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for a positive change. Is this the big flash CME Major Ed Dames saw during remote viewing? I have always felt something big was coming all my life. That being said, I don’t know what that may be. Yes
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), Delight (23rd May 2021), greybeard (24th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), Pam (24th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for a positive change. Is this the big flash CME Major Ed Dames saw during remote viewing? I have always felt something big was coming all my life. That being said, I don’t know what that may be. Yes
    Through my life, I always have felt as though I am waiting for something. It is too much for me to hope that the kind of LIGHT that would reset our distortions is coming soon. I felt that the situation of the gentleman in the video seems SO familiar. I have a bit of a strange notion that because I (we because I feel we are a team) have been here (but where are we?) the prophesized catastrophic earth changes do not happen.

This belief has been validated because we have NOT had any since I have been here. The hypothesis is that we support the earth in a slow release of toxins that come about from human thoughts. We are like filters who scrub the astral. This does not have to be proved true to operate for me as a guide to why I am living in a lunatic asylum of the mind.

I once had a conversation with someone who reflected that I want the world to be just like me. I said Heck YES. That is because I think I have knowledge of the way that we could live on earth and it would be just like me that we LEAVE EACH OTHER TO BE OUR SELVES.

The collective is maintained as a small box of crabs. People who try to climb are pulled down in the others desperate attempts to get out. There was a cartoon in the Great Speckled Bird Newspaper in the late 70's. The first slide is of a group in a hole. The next slides show the various attempts made to get out... flapping arms, jumping, crawling on top of one another and other attempts. Nothing worked. A very long time ensued. Then someone came up with the idea... we could coordinate and help each other out. They helped each other out. THE END.

It is so frustrating to me that we cannot seem to figure out how both to allow space for others AND make a practical world that HELPS. I have been disillusioned that the collective can organize SEEMINGLY ONLY around War. People frustrate me because they cannot see what I see... how easy it could be to manage a sane world. SO< I DO want the world to be just like me.

IF I was in a world just like me, what would THAT be like? It would be introverted. It would believe in implosion technology and inner work. It would be inside out from the emphasis on the external where people have created a HUGE astral slum ringing its pendulums and distortion around the earth.

My world would scrub all the bad ideas. I think I have access to understanding that earth is alive, God is HERE, humans are made to explore the MIND and not just copy. Humans are made to live a harmless life of investigation IMO in MY WORLD. We just plain do not interfere in all other beings business. So, we cooperate around a structure that would allow the most freedom.

I want to create my own reality. Maybe that means something. maybe I CAN create my own reality? Maybe it won't include a drastic flood of light, but a welling up inside of the honey, the sublime medicine of the Living God? Maybe it is NOT necessary to fear the shattering now because it does let more light in? Maybe we can swell up with the essence of the LIVING GOD and withstand any force and create something from within that is exactly what I want. ALL BEINGS are happy and free. That is my dream.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th May 2021 at 05:51.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), greybeard (24th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), Pam (24th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just watched the whole thing... this is quite exciting. Yes, I have been entertaining the whole starseeds things, matter of fact I can tell by appearance the other density/dimension ones but I haven't quite let it touch the rational mind yet in case it's all a sham but it's really gathering momentum. Can it be we are on the brink of something the likes of which we could never quite entertain, something far far stranger than any of our fiction can withstand?

So basically what I'm seeing happen...
    Disclosure in July followed by tonnes of information coming in as said in the session. I'm imagining then the ships come in and sort of separate people based on if they can withstand the new energy brought about by the micro novas, all will be done in Love of course for we are all One. I imagine it's on these ships then that we might see the polar shift happening, because otherwise that would quite possibly wipe us out!

It's crazy there's so much lore dedicated to this like the Law of One Ra material, and other stuff coming through QHHT. I hope it's not mostly caused by our imagination reinforcing our own wishes for what we'd like to happen on a mass level! But I am sticking for miracles.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), Elainie (25th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), Mare (25th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,298 times in 1,658 posts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I appreciate the assistance!
    Allison Coe’s response to her last video where the overwhelming theme was “We’re Done”. Also after two session this week, Allison realized that she needed to do a video. Allison shares a technique she uses, and also suggests that people across the world claim what we're done with together on May 26th which is a full moon, lunar eclipse.
    • Alison asks for a thumbs up or leave a comment if you are on board with her suggestion. Click here.
    The power of The Collective saying "We're Done.” (8 min)
    It's time to claim it. There's so much power in putting your foot down. This is the shift We. Are. It. Let's harness our collective power and say "We're done.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th May 2021 at 23:12.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), Delight (26th May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mare (25th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Earth Changes Maps
    https://www.earthchangesmedia.com/earth-changes-maps
    Well guess what they all get a 404 notice

Now why would that be? (detracts from the agenda?)
    Try here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=earth+chan...=v261-1&ia=web

Gordon Michael Scallion -- there were quite a few posts about his predictions years ago on Avalon.
    Worth a search.
    He predicted some of us leaving earth on UFO's

Who knows what the future holds.
    onawah's posts always worth a look --she thinks out off the box in a factual way.
    Seems a lot of earth crust activity -- earth quakes -- volcanic activity -- floods happening --China really being hit just now. And magnetic pole shift ongoing.
    Oh and CME's from the sun --which has woken up.
    Is this a precursor to a new earth, a change of consciousness, a golden age?

I havent a clue, but there seems a lot of things happening at the same time.
    Chris

ps https://thelastdaysoftolemac.com/pro...hael-scallion/

Scallion was a successful predictor into 1992. I read his newsletters. He predicted Hurricane Andrew as I recall. It all fell apart for him come 1993 though. At any rate, his future map of North America was pretty much a copy of Edgar Cayce's. Last I heard he was holed up in New Hampshire with some ike-minded people. Imagine hiding out from future disaster for 30 years and it never coming!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), ByTheNorthernSea (18th November 2021), iota (26th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (26th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

I have scallions map on my office wall for everyone to see. Also the u.s. navy future map. Sometimes dialog is brought up surrounding these maps, it's intersecting to witness who picks up on this. As for a collective gathering, take a mass of energy of souls praying for Jimmy Carter when he had brain cancer and it disappeared. That wasn't by coincidence.

Then there's the comment Bill Ryan made one time about a navy admiral who on his death bed said "There would be no more war or famine if only the world's people would come together at one time with the same focus of thought"

Water crystals , words and thoughts haved an impact on those crystals, there are videos of a Japanese scientist demonstrating this and since we are mostly liquid it's fascinating how this applies to us.

Ever wonder where your energy goes when you get mad and swear or give a hug to someone that you care about. , mother earth .

As for the shift, it's funny I remember on my day of graduating high school thinking 2012 was the year, and that was 30 years away.i think perhaps that should have happened but then the humming boxes were placed around the world and most recently those monoliths. Some speculation is 2026. But we have much to do before then.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), iota (26th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), onawah (27th May 2021), RunningDeer (26th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Allison Coe’s response to her last video where the overwhelming theme was “We’re Done”. Also after two session this week, Allison realized that she needed to do a video. Allison shares a technique she uses, and also suggests that people across the world claim what we're done with together on May 26th which is a full moon, lunar eclipse.
    • Alison asks for a thumbs up or leave a comment if you are on board with her suggestion. Click here.
    It's time to claim it. There's so much power in putting your foot down. This is the shift We. Are. It. Let's harness our collective power and say "We're done.”
    I know that I am DONE with the mind control, the control and manipulation that tries to hold us down, cruelty, bold face liars who are not called to account, EVIL intent. I embrace this full moon as a burst of movement, a big flash of collective understanding.

Quote The Sagittarius Total Lunar Eclipse at 5 degrees on May 26, 2021 is revealing what we’re no longer meant to carry forward – time to drop some luggage! This releasing lunar eclipse is conjunct the South Node in Sagittarius, bringing up unconscious programming around judgment, opinions, righteousness, Spiritual Egos, and the unconscious truth systems and belief systems that are no longer in resonance with your authentic self.

There is a redirection and new timeline opportunities as we step out of a comfort zone and open up to new possibilities and big life changes. Jupiter, the ruler of this eclipse, is in Pisces and squaring the Sun in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius, which is an exaggeration of energies that are highlighting what is complete. Our upper chakras are being cleansed and opened up. More to share in this episode.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), RunningDeer (26th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I know that I am DONE with the mind control, the control and manipulation that tries to hold us down, cruelty, bold face liars who are not called to account, EVIL intent. I embrace this full moon as a burst of movement, a big flash of collective understanding.

Quote The Sagittarius Total Lunar Eclipse at 5 degrees on May 26, 2021 is revealing what we’re no longer meant to carry forward – time to drop some luggage! This releasing lunar eclipse is conjunct the South Node in Sagittarius, bringing up unconscious programming around judgment, opinions, righteousness, Spiritual Egos, and the unconscious truth systems and belief systems that are no longer in resonance with your authentic self.

There is a redirection and new timeline opportunities as we step out of a comfort zone and open up to new possibilities and big life changes. Jupiter, the ruler of this eclipse, is in Pisces and squaring the Sun in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius, which is an exaggeration of energies that are highlighting what is complete. Our upper chakras are being cleansed and opened up. More to share in this episode.
    I am bumping this because it is very meaningful for what Alison Coe is sharing

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), Franny (18th November 2021), Harmony (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (26th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Importance of Frequency /Earth's Interplanetary Trade (49 min)
    Hello, and thank you for listening to this transcription of a very recent Beyond Quantum Healing Hypnosis session.

This session gives us insights into the interplanetary trade system, the darkness on Earth, and what your role is in eradicating the dark Although some of the subject matter may be hard to listen to, please know I would not share if there was not a glimmer of hope - please listen to the end.

As always, please use your own discernment while listening to these details. I'd like to thank my amazing client for allowing me to share her session with you. We both hope this session helps someone.

Much love,
    Allison
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2022 at 14:10.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), eagle0027 (19th November 2021), Franny (18th November 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), Mare (18th November 2021), Peace in Oz (18th November 2021), wondering (18th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Builders, Creators, Shifts and Holograms (1:18:00)
    May 15, 2022Disclaimer: I get tongue-tied a lot in the reading of this video, but I hope it's still worth it to listen to. So sorry about that.

Hello, and thank you for listening to this transcription of a recent Beyond Quantum Healing Hypnosis session. This session gives us insights into what's happening behind the scenes. This higher and much different perspective allows us to refocus on what really matters right now. As always, please use your own discernment while listening to these details. I'd like to thank my amazing client for allowing me to share her session with you. We both hope this session helps someone.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2022 at 23:02.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ami (15th May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), eagle0027 (17th May 2022), Harmony (15th May 2022), Heart to heart (16th May 2022), wondering (15th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earth's Energy Shifts, Higher Dimensional Beings (1:16:00)
    @ 36:27

- They said I’m in for a wild ride. It’s coming. It’s coming soon.

- Let’s ask if they can walk us through a little bit as this information can help us prepare and wake people up.

- They’re very excited to discuss this information. That energy is a lot more intensified. And energy is going to increase and increase and increase. And finally there’ll be a big release that comes through the cosmos and just changes everything.

They said you’re are ready. And many people may be ready. Everyone is going to have a different experience depending on where their state is. It’s all about your state of consciousness. Your state of being. That’s how it will effect you. The more light that you can hold the easier it’s going to be. And if you can’t hold a certain level of light then you’ll be taken. You won’t be here. We’ll have to go somewhere else. It’s happening soon. There’s so much excitement. It’s happening soon.

@ 37:33

- So what do they see? You said there’s this big release right?

Hello, and thank you for listening to this transcription of a recent Beyond Quantum Healing Hypnosis session. This session gives us insights into what's happening on Earth from several different perspectives. These perspective allows us to refocus on what really matters right now.

As always, please use your own discernment while listening to these details. I'd like to thank my amazing client for allowing me to share his session with you. We both hope this session helps someone.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2023), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), Heart to heart (5th November 2023), Mare (21st August 2022), Peace in Oz (6th November 2023), wondering (20th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

This may NOT be the right thread for this, but I felt I should post it here at least for the time being. It was kindly recommended to me by Carolyn Morgan (Avalon member Heart to heart ).

Sarah Breskman Cosme is the best-selling author of A Hypnotist’s Journey to Atlantis and A Hypnotist’s Journey to the Secrets of the Sphinx. Sarah is a Master Hypnotist, a Level 3 practitioner of Dolores Cannon’s QHHT, and a student of Dr. Brian Weiss.

(If this deserves its own thread, or is maybe not in the best place, please let me know! )

Master Hypnotherapist gets advice from ETs on how to be Super Human & More

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andre (7th December 2023), Delight (5th November 2023), eagle0027 (6th November 2023), Harmony (6th November 2023), Heart to heart (5th November 2023), Mari (5th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th November 2023), meat suit (5th November 2023), Miller (5th November 2023), onevoice (6th November 2023), Peace in Oz (6th November 2023), RunningDeer (5th November 2023), Saxondale (6th November 2023), tessie999 (5th November 2023), Yoda (5th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3