Thread: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

1. Link to Post #21
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Allison Coe; continuing Dolores Cannon’s QHHT work

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Dont think the time is set in concrete by Allison Coe, peterpam.

However as we have heard similar so often its right to be a skeptic.
    Who knows!!!

It would be "nice" to experience such an event

Ch
    Don't get me wrong Chris, I would really love for it to happen. After giving it some consideration, it seems to me that most of Allison's clients are going to be students of the works of Delores Cannon. They would very much like for this event to happen and I believe that they have sort of talked themselves into believing it will. I don't think there is much conscious intentional deception. I studied the work of Delores, and even I could see that in many cases she was leading her clients. She might not have started out that way, but she became biased over time, she was looking for a specific outcome from her clients and to be a part of the whole thing they delivered and I think the same is true for Allison. She doesn't even need to present any bias on her own. Just the fact that these folks are going to see someone that uses the Delores Cannon technique will be enough conditioning. I really do hope that I am wrong.
    Totally agree, What we believe, is our reality. That is the secret of manifestation. And the machination of the control system.
    Yet some belief systems are empowering and encouraging.

I was attending an indigenous tribes gathering event in Colombia few weeks ago. We heard similar message of earth ascension and separation into 2 dimensions again. This time from a powerful shamanic priest from Okinawa (Kazumi Ohishi) that was quite doom and gloom.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

greybeard (8th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Strange Booms Explained Magnetic North Pole has Moved 160 Kilometers

COAST TO COAST AM. David Sereda addressed such topics as the weakening of Earth's magnetic field, and the massive drought in the western United States. According to independent reports, the planet's magnetic North Pole has migrated 160 kilometers just in the past year, he noted. Because the Earth is a physical magnet, and the magnetic field's movements have increased, this may account for the strange unexplained booms and creaking sounds heard around the world since 2012, he posited. In addition to scientific data, Sereda also incorporates his visions and time travel mind experiments into his research about climate and earth changes.

This may be of interest--re changing Earth.
    Sedona seems to have an attraction for those interested in Vortex etc

Make what you will of the audio.

Last edited by greybeard; 8th October 2018 at 18:52.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), PathWalker (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Rachel
    There is a NLP book "Negotiation o Parts"
    Which kind of sums it up.
    These parts have conflicting needs---I want the cake--it will make me fat.
    So compromise is the end result
    Here and now I want this to be so, however.
    Part of me sees this as a distraction from Self realization.
    Self has no need for change but accepts whatever comes about.
    The Universe brings everything about according to Eckhart Tolle and other Spiritual Masters
    Its twenty years since I was a professional Hypnotherapist--understanding evolved since --so Im behind the times.
    I went on to be a Bio-energy therapist--very effective-- mind not involved.
    All about energy.
    Non-duality which Im not going into here accepts without needs or desires.
    The one consciousness brings things about potential is realized o not as the case might be.
    So one part of me wants the initial videos to be so--- another has no need for outside help, aliens, UFO , another earth seen as, a may be so but also a distraction--yet the two are compatible.
    The future is hypothetical.
    Time will tell.
    You are appreciated Rachel as is Path Walker, who got me into Linux Mint for which I am grateful--another story.

Chris
    Yes, understood, and completely respected.

I’m personally not invested in whether or not it happens, but if I don’t see it happening I’ll not be assuming it didn’t happen for them (and I hope it does for them, if that’s what they truly desire). This is a slippery reality, I’ve learned to assume nothing.

I’m fully aware of how little knowledge I have, and that I could be completely wrong, but to advance/evolve/grow we have to take steps and it takes courage to walk our own path, to make mistakes, to be wrong, to appear foolish, judged as ignorant or arrogant - all a risk that pales in comparison to not being free to live my own life, despite how hopeless and pointless it may seem at times (to me, not you).

Worst case scenario is I find out that all that was ever going to break through the quantum barrier and manifest for me was the unified field of the manipulated, greatest mass of human thought forms. No loss to me, I’d rather waste my entire life failing than to give life to that design.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One way of looking at it.
    We are at the movies--we are taken in by it
    We laugh, we cry, we express every emotion, we identify with the story.
    Later we leave the cinema,we may carry the experience of the film with us.
    The memory dies --we move on to another moveie perhaps.
    Was it worthwhile going to the cinema.
    I think so.
    Chris has failed, grown, evolved and is "home alone" again.
    Ch

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Dont think the time is set in concrete by Allison Coe, peterpam.

However as we have heard similar so often its right to be a skeptic.
    Who knows!!!

It would be "nice" to experience such an event

Ch
    Don't get me wrong Chris, I would really love for it to happen. After giving it some consideration, it seems to me that most of Allison's clients are going to be students of the works of Delores Cannon. They would very much like for this event to happen and I believe that they have sort of talked themselves into believing it will. I don't think there is much conscious intentional deception. I studied the work of Delores, and even I could see that in many cases she was leading her clients. She might not have started out that way, but she became biased over time, she was looking for a specific outcome from her clients and to be a part of the whole thing they delivered and I think the same is true for Allison. She doesn't even need to present any bias on her own. Just the fact that these folks are going to see someone that uses the Delores Cannon technique will be enough conditioning. I really do hope that I am wrong.
    Totally agree, What we believe, is our reality. That is the secret of manifestation. And the machination of the control system.
    Yet some belief systems are empowering and encouraging.

I was attending an indigenous tribes gathering event in Colombia few weeks ago. We heard similar message of earth ascension and separation into 2 dimensions again. This time from a powerful shamanic priest from Okinawa (Kazumi Ohishi) that was quite doom and gloom.
    Although, as I said before, I would really like to have it happen, it doesn't seem like a logical conclusion to things. I have heard those stating the ascension will occur say that the "good" people will go to a new earth. Who are the good people? Are there simply good and bad people? Most of the time, I haven't observed that, in fact I have yet to personally meet someone that has totally mastered their ego.

Some of the ones that are absolutely sure they will be going to ascend, spend so much time posting their divine light and love on you tube I can't imagine they have any time for a genuine life. Just their assurance of their goodness is a red flag for me. I believe goodness is paired with humility and being teachable.

Another question I have is that, if very few are actually enlightened and are totally good, we are going to be imperfect humans ascending to another realm. How long would it take to trash out that realm as well? Maybe it would take longer, because these people are more on the "good" side, but unless the egoic self is mastered, I guarantee you, we will see the same traits that have trashed this planet ruin the place that they go to. I would love for someone to debate me on this. I am not being sarcastic, I am sincere. I would love to have someone present a logical explanation of how this other realm could work with imperfect humans. If your answer is that we will be transformed into perfection, well, that kind of defeats the whole objective of this life, in my opinion. It would be kind of like "you worked your way to kind of good, so now you will be zapped to perfection". That seems like cheating to me, the kind of good get perfection while the rest of us wrestle with our flaws and compulsions here on trashed out earth.

We have been receiving "prophecies of ascension and gloom and doom for thousands of years. What is so uplifting about it? I feel like it sort of gives one an excuse if so inclined to negate what we have here and now. It can give permission to do nothing. It reminds me of the doomsday cults where the members give away all their belongings because they have been told that a certain day, "this and this will happen". Imagine what they feel like when they realize they have been deluded? Not really empowering is it?

Another thought, in the annals of history, who among us has been able to tell the future? I am not talking about obscure, poetic suggestions, but concrete events, clearly stated??? Not even good old Edgar Cayce, and he obviously had access to the Akashic Record. He also stated that events of the future are not carved in stone, they are subject to being changed.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2018), PathWalker (12th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

In the second video at the top of this thread, Alison begins by making a big disclaimer about never mentioning dates and making predictions and then throughout the video she cites different dates! That video was recorded in Feb 2018 and her clients were predicting March 2018. I don't know why she would make a disclaimer and then damage her credibility by citing March. Interesting stuff, nonetheless.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Pam (10th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peterpam a very astute post.
    ACIM says more or less that one can not go without all returning to the Kingdom of heaven--which we never left.
    Non duality One consciousness.
    However in the play of consciousness Maya the greatillusion all is possible--the sheep are exasperated from the goats (according to the bible)
    No one knows but a quite a few make a living from giving talks about Ascension thats not saying that they dont believe in it.

I havent a clue.

Ch

14. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (10th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Peterpam a very astute post.
    ACIM says more or less that one can not go without all returning to the Kingdom of heaven--which we never left.
    Non duality One consciousness.
    However in the play of consciousness Maya the greatillusion all is possible--the sheep are exasperated from the goats (according to the bible)
    No one knows but a quite a few make a living from giving talks about Ascension thats not saying that they dont believe in it.

I havent a clue.

Ch
    Chris, I don't either at the end of the day. As for the sheep being separated from the goats (bible). What if that means that the separation will occur by our own effort of meditation and alignment with spiritual principles, in other words by self realization? Not as much fun and a lot more work.

Andre, that is the problem I really have. I think Allison is trying to say, she is not responsible for dates, but a whole bunch of her clients gave dates and she sure wasn't shy about sharing them. I have seen this kind of thing so many times over the years and I have to admit that I sort of bought into one at one time. At least I allowed myself to hope. I also got into the wanderer theme, that I was here for some spiritual mission. I am not saying there is anything inherently wrong with any of this, but for me, it was permission to step out of the moment.

I finally came to the point that I realized that the here and now is what I have to deal with. That's it. No more waiting for the promised land. Live in the moment. Now, if I wake up ascended into some beautiful place of peace and love, I will feel great relief and appreciation but I will deal with it if it happens. I am no longer pining for a better place, this is what I have, this is what I deal with, like it or not. The weird thing is that the result of that has been nothing short of amazing to me. But that is for another thread.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th October 2018 at 14:09.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (10th October 2018), Orph (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    The event is also an earlier theme with David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Tony Rodriguez and Randy Cramer.
    It would be nice if it happened but alas this is where it comes from
    I've always found it interesting how information or ideas first show up from living people, then they start getting channeled from "above." Are the channelers dishonest or is it the beings they channel?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (11th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    The event is also an earlier theme with David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Tony Rodriguez and Randy Cramer.
    It would be nice if it happened but alas this is where it comes from
    I've always found it interesting how information or ideas first show up from living people, then they start getting channeled from "above." Are the channelers dishonest or is it the beings they channel?
    Either way, a healthy dose of skepticism is helpful. Also, I look to see what is this person gaining by giving this information? It is so easy to provide what one believes is legit information then get caught up in the notoriety and monetary gains this "information" gives them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (11th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I loved the work that Dolores Cannon did. I have enjoyed her books and hope to begin with classes this summer. A former student, Alison Coe, continues with Dolores Cannon”s quantum regression work. I listened to a video she had with a client who corroborates much of the same information Dolores wrote and lectured on. I wanted to share it with you. Since I started with Bill and Kerry back in I believe, 2008, it talks about some of those old threads we discussed at that time.
    Disclosure
    Chaos
    3 days of darkness
    Light workers
    Solar Flash
    Higher vibrations
    New Earth

It might not be some people’s cup of tea, but to me it’s always interesting what is mentioned in a regression session. I hope you find it interesting. Mandala

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th November 2023 at 10:27. Reason: embedded the video
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Brightstar (25th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), eagle0027 (23rd May 2021), enfoldedblue (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (23rd May 2021), greybeard (22nd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), TomKat (20th August 2022), toppy (23rd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), eagle0027 (23rd May 2021), enfoldedblue (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (23rd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mandala (22nd May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I appreciate the assistance!
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), eagle0027 (23rd May 2021), enfoldedblue (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (23rd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I do the same work as Alison. BQH hypnosis. Alison was initially strictly a QHHT practitioner, which is the modality created by the wonderful Dolores Cannon. However, this modality has some rules and formulas that some found dated.
    Candace Craw Goldman, a student a friend of Dolores, created the BQH modality which is inspired by Dolores work, but allows for a more organic journey to unfold. Another big difference is that BQH sessions can be done online. As Alison and so many of us discovered these sessions work really well online because people can relax very easily because they are in their own space where they feel safe.

I write a monthly blog for the Quantum Healers site.
    For anyone interested I have them compiled here.... https://www.christinalaverscoaching.com/bqh-blog.php

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th May 2021), Brightstar (25th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), Chip (25th May 2021), Docim369 (25th May 2021), eagle0027 (23rd May 2021), Elainie (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (23rd May 2021), greybeard (23rd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mandala (23rd May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I wonder. I count on truth spilling out from every corner. Disclosure on every front.

It would be the BEST THING EVER to be on the new earth and live in a different way that is still part of the Divine organic reality. If this is all true... LIGHT flash from the Central Sun,YAHHH!!!. The prospect make me feel JOY. It is amazing to imagine that after SOOOO LONG of this insane collective mind, we'd be out of it and on to a new octave.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), enfoldedblue (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (23rd May 2021), greybeard (23rd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have recently become aware of the work of Dr Michael Newton, now deceased...
    He was a Dr. in Psychology but has devoted his life to hypnosis to take people, not on a past life regression, but to the existence between lives.... Life Between Lives or LBL.. His work is really phenomenal, having done over 7,000 hypnosis sessions to take people to the other side to examine their existence between lives. There is now an institute dedicated to his work.

I was thinking of doing Cannon's course but Im not sure yet. There is also training in Newton's work but they require that you be certified somehow in hynotherapy, but there are also books with his technique available which I have just ordered. His system requires that your clients go into Theta, which is deeper than the general regression, and one should plan for up to 3 to 4 hours per session... so in some ways it's quite demanding.

All his books are available on Amazon used and you can get some of them in audio book, too. You can start with some very informative YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+Michael+Newon

In these grueling COVOD times and the looming potential realities of population reduction... it is such a great confirmation that we are more than we believe or have been told that we are. The overall conclusion of Newton's work is that we are all 'god creators in the making'.. and planet Earth is our most difficult school for rapid advancement. This will be a great spiritual support for those dealing with grief and death. .. leap into it if you dare.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ArrowD. For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (23rd May 2021), enfoldedblue (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (9th June 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), Mandala (23rd May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Many years ago after I realised that there was soo much more to reality I came accross Newton's book Journey of Souls. This book tied in so well with what I had discovered in my own inner exploration. I lend it to newly awakened people as it is great for helping with basic understanding of our life beyond this incarnation.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2021), Forest Denizen (25th May 2021), greybeard (23rd May 2021), Harmony (23rd May 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021), toppy (23rd May 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Well now, what is the above post telling us? That the Sun is going to Get Hotter and Engulf us for three days and that space ships are going to put us in a trance and take us on board to save our lives? If that is true about the Sun, these creeps have had years to make us properly prepared. The above goes on to say the governments have made an agreement with the Aliens to take us Aboard. How Generous of Them. Where will these poor victims actually end up??? I prefer to die on earth rather in some Alien's stomach. The gullible will be Gulped.

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

There are many interests that I have never had yet. One is about "ETs". That is I have not been interested in the portrayal of "ETs" because they are not any people I have experienced to my knowledge. I have observed many teachers who share that they know how mankind evolved and is developing. I just don't know anything anymore but like RAW, I too have many suspicions. They merge and converge with an almost unappraochable numbers of storied contents.

I only know that I feel myself to be and that I am wondering what that means?

My personal story is mythic to me. It has become evident to me that WE each filter the frequencies of energy and create a personal experience which seems to be a whole world with themes. IMO this seems a simulated environment. Every THING is a representative of a quality. Each thing becomes part of our story through what it means. IMO it is simply the meaning we EXTEND form our being which appears within a larger collective theme.

The thing is, there is a difference between themes and what the qualities mean to us. The qualities are experienced in the limits of the Theme, there unwrapped and unfolded. For instance, I am absolutely DONE with war. IMO it is the kernal theme that drives everything humans are creating as collective (from what I see).

BUT, we extend meanings into war which are reflected back. The theme of war creates an environment and all kinds of meaning are played out in the theme. Surviving veterans experience for instance might color their forever into being warriors. War us actually believed to be inevitable, necessary and true. If there are positive experiences, it is only because of the qualities that give our meaning onto the play.

The soldier is courageous/cowardly, foolhardy/crafty. One can get lucky or unlucky, be surrounded by friends and enemies... do you catch my drift? We could have an entirely new theme and STILL experience the dual qualities that drive the story as we move through the frequencies of qualities.

IMO the theme is what we must be able to move beyond. AND that IMO is why we are seeing the shattering of the MATRIX constructed of a theme. IMO we are understanding how the theme is insinuated and how to change it. I don't know yet HOW to dissolve war such as it has never been "real" to me. I feel disillusioned by the very center of this construct that I seem to live in and I am willing to change.

My center is friendship and the golden rule. IMO I don't Know (though I have suspicions) what is TRUTH, but I know that what is TRUTH is to be revealed. I know this so clearly that a great LIGHT is becoming brighter. I think it is our light that is growing from within. IMO that light becomes a force field of my reality.

Whatever is happening, Because the light is coming from within and emanating out, IMO that will be the only protection... I am more powerful in my reality lit by the LIGHT than the construct. That is why I am not brainwashed... I am imposing MY frequency on my reality tunnel. IMO we are growing our reality tunnel that is based on NEW THEMES. So, I trust that I am about to see the TRUTH revealed and have built a firm reality tunnel that has my own THEME.

People will be IMO coming face to face with themselves. IMO we cannot deal with that issue of what we have created UNLESS we have a larger order of help. We need an open system where we can be washed with energy which allows us to have GREATER energy and MORE possibility than was used to construct the old reality tunnel.

I am not sure I care about getting on a ship. Really, I want to do for myself. I want to show my friends how we can expand as possibility of what human nature may unfold. I want to show that it is not really that hard to let in more light BUT you have to accept an almost unbelievable THEME. An Intelligent Infinity is RIGHT HERE WITH US. It wants to fill us to the smallest cell in the body. I think all you have to do to shine is LOVE Intelligent Infinity like a Lover loves her beloved. Then the unfolding happens easily. We are able to be in LOVE Now.

When we become in a relationship with God, one is no longer on a time line. All time is now.

If I cannot take in the LIGHT, I will just have to keep trying. That is paradox. Paradox rules in the now.
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd May 2021 at 07:18.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), Docim369 (25th May 2021), greybeard (23rd May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), Pam (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earth Changes Maps
    https://www.earthchangesmedia.com/earth-changes-maps
    Well guess what they all get a 404 notice

Now why would that be? (detracts from the agenda?)
    Try here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=earth+chan...=v261-1&ia=web

Gordon Michael Scallion -- there were quite a few posts about his predictions years ago on Avalon.
    Worth a search.
    He predicted some of us leaving earth on UFO's

Who knows what the future holds.
    onawah's posts always worth a look --she thinks out off the box in a factual way.
    Seems a lot of earth crust activity -- earth quakes -- volcanic activity -- floods happening --China really being hit just now. And magnetic pole shift ongoing.
    Oh and CME's from the sun --which has woken up.
    Is this a precursor to a new earth, a change of consciousness, a golden age?

I havent a clue, but there seems a lot of things happening at the same time.
    Chris

ps https://thelastdaysoftolemac.com/pro...hael-scallion/
    Last edited by greybeard; 23rd May 2021 at 10:18.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th May 2021), Delight (23rd May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), kfm27917 (18th November 2021), lisalu (26th May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), onawah (16th May 2022), pyrangello (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (25th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast