+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody heard of this happening after a seizure?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member space88paladin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Anybody heard of this happening after a seizure?

One bizarre thing that happened when I was younger involved a bout of ‘stress-related pseudo-seizures’ and I am still baffled as to what exactly happened.

It was during a particularly intense time, and I remember I felt this pull above my head making my head roll in a circle slowly, until it was tilted backwards all the way. I also noticed this stretching of my vision into a tunnel like shape, almost like the way heat looks when it moves in the air.

I noticed different accents and voices would overcome my own and I’d speak in these different personalities, sorta. I’d get weird but still comfortable and pleasant sensations and feelings along with it.

There is a discrepancy here that is important, is that the seizure I ended up having was optional on my part, and I don’t think I ever ended up fully “finishing it”. I feel kind of reckless and disregarding for my own safety for going along with that and following the sensation until a seizure happened, but I was also in the middle of leading up to a psychotic break.

After I had multiple seizures I remember I woke up the next morning (in the hospital) with a very thick Hungarian-like accent that lasted for about 20-30 minutes and sort of a different personality or just attitude that seemed very bubbly. As well as that, there was an extremely intense warm sensation/feeling that ran the course of my body, like I was overcharged with some sort of energy, mostly built up in my extremities and pelvic area. I remember I felt like I was about to explode in some fashion or just pass out because of it, and I had to find some sort of object to put the energy into so I could go back to normal.

SO. I don’t know what that mess was but is this what is just called channeling, or a walk-in? I still feel the pulling sensation any time of the day and can mess with it if I like (I never do) and it does feel more agitated when I am more stressed. Was I “downloading” another soul into my body somehow, that was my first theory but I don’t know. Can anybody do this if they try?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to space88paladin For This Post:

Adi (24th May 2021), happyuk (25th May 2021), Harmony (24th May 2021), haroldsails (25th May 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Tyy1907 (24th May 2021), Victoria (31st May 2021), wondering (27th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Anybody heard of this happening after a seizure?

Possibly a past-life personality being experienced, or a concurrent life that occasionally a soul manifests on this plane? There maybe hypnotists or past life therapists who could help you with this, if you are interested.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2021), haroldsails (25th May 2021), space88paladin (24th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Victoria (31st May 2021), wondering (27th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Hi space88paladin. Funnily enough just the other night my wife and I came upon this vid on youtube and we both commented on it. It details three women who woke up after feeling sick and they then started speaking with thick foreign accents.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2021), haroldsails (25th May 2021), Rosco1 (24th June 2021), space88paladin (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Victoria (31st May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member space88paladin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi TelosianEmbrace,

Ohhh wow! I will be searching this up then, for sure. Maybe I can find something. thank you
    Last edited by space88paladin; 25th May 2021 at 03:49.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to space88paladin For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (25th May 2021), Victoria (31st May 2021), wondering (27th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by space88paladin (here)
    One bizarre thing that happened when I was younger involved a bout of ‘stress-related pseudo-seizures’ and I am still baffled as to what exactly happened.

It was during a particularly intense time, and I remember I felt this pull above my head making my head roll in a circle slowly, until it was tilted backwards all the way. I also noticed this stretching of my vision into a tunnel like shape, almost like the way heat looks when it moves in the air.

I noticed different accents and voices would overcome my own and I’d speak in these different personalities, sorta. I’d get weird but still comfortable and pleasant sensations and feelings along with it.

There is a discrepancy here that is important, is that the seizure I ended up having was optional on my part, and I don’t think I ever ended up fully “finishing it”. I feel kind of reckless and disregarding for my own safety for going along with that and following the sensation until a seizure happened, but I was also in the middle of leading up to a psychotic break.

After I had multiple seizures I remember I woke up the next morning (in the hospital) with a very thick Hungarian-like accent that lasted for about 20-30 minutes and sort of a different personality or just attitude that seemed very bubbly. As well as that, there was an extremely intense warm sensation/feeling that ran the course of my body, like I was overcharged with some sort of energy, mostly built up in my extremities and pelvic area. I remember I felt like I was about to explode in some fashion or just pass out because of it, and I had to find some sort of object to put the energy into so I could go back to normal.

SO. I don’t know what that mess was but is this what is just called channeling, or a walk-in? I still feel the pulling sensation any time of the day and can mess with it if I like (I never do) and it does feel more agitated when I am more stressed. Was I “downloading” another soul into my body somehow, that was my first theory but I don’t know. Can anybody do this if they try?
    Hey there, PM on the way. This is a very in depth subject, I know a bit about it from research and I know a lot from personal experience because I have epilepsy. I'm lazy af when it comes to PM's but I'll shoot you one for sure.

This subject IMO is in part scary and in part fascinating. Scary because seizures are living nightmares but fascinating when you reflect on the 'trips' it can take you on.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th May 2021), space88paladin (26th May 2021), Victoria (31st May 2021), wondering (27th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread