+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Communicating with someone during Meditation...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Communicating with someone during Meditation...

wondering if anyone have that experience of communicate with something out there during meditation? i have wierd experience communicating with beings who claims to be my grandkids from the future in 2050.. considered it as my mind playing trick so i divide to play along asking various question and verifying.

i ask this beings his age and claims to be 15 and i ask what year it instance said 2035...i'm not that math genius but holy cow adding it up exactly 15 years in 2050 but he said in 2050 got rid of calendar so age is very different. He time travel to the future and come to 2050, i keep insist he's in wrong timeline and he keep saying No and got mad about it. ask him about cousins about to be marriage they going to have a a kings and totally forgot what he said about gender of grandskids aswell.

one of other thing remarkable is ask him if you really are then tell me powerball number last week which turn out to be true number 19.

i asked about aliens/et...on earth we contacted with race called Onkora or okora(can't remember exactly) 50 millions years away not very closed to us but more of business dealing kind of thing. I ask him are we closed and he said "nah, more of business partner or doing business". WE also very closed with one of race 20 millions light years away. i asked about Andromedia pleadias and didn't get anything

this being seems to be jokester ..when i close my eyes ask if he's there and my mind said yes but he said no but when i claims no he said yes..i can see the text like chat room. i feel one of those who have sense of humor, for instance i ask this being who he really is, he said he's reptilian shows the face of reptilians and then he said No i'm not reptian and he's my grandson.

thinking about it was incredible...i don't know if my mind or what but it's like communicating with other beings. i truly how some people feel communicate with beings outthere. might do a test get my houshold to write some random number on piece of paper without me knowing, and if really it tell me what's the number.

i'm not going to believe it and i just going along...don't want to fall for it aswell but i just leave it there either fact or false.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th May 2021 at 06:01.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), space88paladin (25th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Communicating with someone during Meditation...

I am 55 years old now and if I would be able somehow to talk to myself when I was 20 years young in 1986 before my UFO encounter in 1990 (that changed everything) ... My 20 year old version of me would mostly not be able to comprehend what I know now EVEN if I am the one saying it to myself. Let alone if a stranger or a different relative try to "summarize" perceptions & insights.

Now imagine an Alien trying to explain stuff to you ... ... 1000+ times more difficult.

Our own created assumptions & conditioned limitations are often connected to agendas & programmed expectations serving some-one else to "fit in" ... If you find a way to FREE yourself from that first you may have a much better chance of being better prepared what is coming for real ... even then ... you still are surrounded by heavily conditioned loved ones who have no clue ... and if they did, most of them feel "powerless" or "incompetent" to transform all obstacles.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 24, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th May 2021 at 12:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Vangelo (24th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Communicating with someone during Meditation...

During one deep meditation on some rural farmland where I would build my house, I witnessed myself having a clear conversation with someone I could not see. I asked a rhetorical question "My animal by day is the hawk and by night is the owl?". The voice replied "Your animal is the owl." I asked for confirmation, expecting an owl fly by, but it did not manifest. Driving home that evening on a dark and misty night with no stars showing, about a mile from home, my truck broke down. I had to walk home along a very lonely country road. Shortly into my walk, in a large tree over my head, I heard the owl "Hoot hoot hoot". I smiled. That was confirmation for me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), Snoweagle (25th May 2021), space88paladin (25th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

tried to contact this being so called grandson again and seems from thought not 2nd person talking to me like before.

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    During one deep meditation on some rural farmland where I would build my house, I witnessed myself having a clear conversation with someone I could not see. I asked a rhetorical question "My animal by day is the hawk and by night is the owl?". The voice replied "Your animal is the owl." I asked for confirmation, expecting an owl fly by, but it did not manifest. Driving home that evening on a dark and misty night with no stars showing, about a mile from home, my truck broke down. I had to walk home along a very lonely country road. Shortly into my walk, in a large tree over my head, I heard the owl "Hoot hoot hoot". I smiled. That was confirmation for me.
    i know how that really feel...even if we debunk no such thing as communicate with other beings but our own mind then how IT knows? i test this beings by asking last week powerball number and they it give me powerball number 19 and also other numbers aswell 5 and 7.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th May 2021 at 08:59.

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

In my view we all can access our "neutral observer awareness" that is beyond duality thinking ... It knows exactly why/how we end up in a certain situations/experiences to learn from.

Some call it "Voice of God" or "Higher Self" or "Parts of You from The Future"... does not matter really ... As most will ignore that wisdom/insight anyway being too busy being distracted 24/7 or feeding the ego reaffirming certain talking points as so many are trapped in beLIEf-systems.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th May 2021 at 13:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread