+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in what's happening in China?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Anyone interested in what's happening in China?

thank you cayman, very interesting to hear first hand from someone inside China, I look forward to hearing more.....................stay safe x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

cayman (19th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello cayman

Wishing you a very warm welcome to Avalon and thank you for joining us here ...

Many thanks for the videos/reports - all pretty amazing stuff I am certain that your posts will be very much appreciated.

Best regards to you. JP

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Annacarl (7th February 2011), cayman (19th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I second everyone's Gratefulness for you joining Avalon and for your vigorous Investigation, Quite impressive coming from some one living in an oppressive society. When most in free society's fall under the dumbed down state fed threw media etc.

I am so glad to hear about the movie you posted and the awareness it is uplifting, it would be a magnificent event when the people of china and other oppressed countries stand up and say " no more" ( the whole world for that matter). One of the biggest problems= Countries or regimes that allow no free speech and treat there people like "lab rats" and allow there people to be worked for wages that just barely keep you alive, and counties like U.S etc. who behind the scene's support this so they can outsource jobs to these place to obtain massive profits.
    Not just china but Thailand, India, Vietnam and many others sale out there people's hard work ethic for there own gain. In my opinion a huge problem that must be fixed

P.S it is very hard to find goods, especially clothes that are not part of this oppressive cycle.. still looking

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

cayman (19th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

A very interesting post indeed Cayman.
    Question ? You say to don't get Youtube, Facebook etc... But video no 1 you posted is Chinese version of Youtube? I'm just woindering what you meant..

Kersley

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

hi Caymen...

Hong Kong was controlled by PTB bankers for many years and as long as "world Banks" exist, they control societies through media...

do you see the same influence in other parts of the country?

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    A very interesting post indeed Cayman.
    Question ? You say to don't get Youtube, Facebook etc... But video no 1 you posted is Chinese version of Youtube? I'm just woindering what you meant..

Kersley
    the video1 website is not a Chinese version of Youtube, it's youku.com, may be the first and biggest online video website in China, it just issued its IPO in NASDAQ few months ago, so you can check it in WSJ.com and see it have nothing to with the Youtube, but I understand why you had that thought: It's a shame to say that many Chinese companies even some major ones, they enjoy in copy or combining some words or even sound style from those famous western companies, it's a handy and cheap way to make them sounded westernize and international----your original thinking is just prove that works---Can you imagine those type of companies are the leading force in China? and one day these Chinese companies under second-hand name will conquer their western rivals?----It's just really hard to imagine...... Anyone who can look beyond the stock price and way through the "Balance sheet", take a close look at what they actually do to make money, they would think the "red dragon threat" is a such big joke
    Last edited by cayman; 19th January 2011 at 22:02.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Removal of posts
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 2nd May 2012 at 10:28.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Post:

Victor laszlo (25th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

as a quick answer: I would say many people in China include those who work in Censorship System would think the stuffs we are talking about are just too far out to worth taking care of-------I gave it a lot of thought and here is something concrete to prove it: http://www3.clustrmaps.com/zh/counte...jectavalon.net

you see what I mean?---only 7553 out of 1.3 billion people, what a tiny portion!
    they might not even notice-----that assumption is my luckiness right now, but it's also my great sadness----only 7553 out of 1.3 billion------that's a long way to go, and the clock is ticking
    Last edited by cayman; 19th January 2011 at 22:25.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Come As You Are (6th February 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), nearing (10th February 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), Victor laszlo (25th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

cayman your a legend mate.. very glad to be reading your posts..
    it is a wonder they have not stopped access to this forum from china, as you seem to be unable to access most alernative media that we can..
    why is that do you think?

did not realise my question was already asked lol.. keep up the good work cayman.
    we want to be informed in all corners of the globe.. hell the universe..
    Last edited by bennycog; 19th January 2011 at 23:14.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

cayman (19th January 2011), Enquiring1 (8th July 2011), Fred Steeves (12th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Thanks for making it clear. Now i understand... Everything i own is made in China. It won't be long before my soul belongs to a Chinese billionaire.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Alliamber (31st January 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

Just lately they have been putting adverts on American television about China and what China has to offer. I saw Barack Obama on the news earlier showing one of them.
    http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2...es-square.html
    I googled the "Experience China" and found the video he showed. I think something bigger is going on with this I just don't know what.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Victor laszlo (25th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Can you tell us a little about your life in China, so we can get some feel of the environment?

Maybe you can give us some insights into life in Beijing? What's the buzz among the local people as opposed to news articles. You mentioned that there was a lot of 'waking up' by the general public. Can you give some examples?

Thanks Cayman.

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

So very interesting Cayman! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Default Re: What is really happening in China--V:Red Dragon

Quote Posted by cayman (here)
    What is really happening in China--V: "Red Dragon"

China is a fragile nation.

the money that Westerner assume that China have, now causing a serious inflation in China, because China can't spend most of the money to buy useful Equities in an Anglo-Saxson controlled World, so it turns out, that much of money is not only useless, but later become a poison to the domestic economy.

few individuals chinese are super rich, but China is not rich as a country.

Thanks for news from inside the 'Great Inner-Wall/Net' of China Cayman.

I was under an impression that the US Dollar 'paper' was being accumulated to buy raw resources in a currency that most nations perceive as 'The Currency of Choice,' -- that is, for now.

I got this from a 'Bond Blogger' that works as a EASL teacher. You may know whom I speak of, given your very savvy info.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

write4change (25th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

great stuff thank you

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    hi Caymen...

Hong Kong was controlled by PTB bankers for many years and as long as "world Banks" exist, they control societies through media...

do you see the same influence in other parts of the country?

Intelligent question.

Little flash: a Chinese PE(Private Equity) fund name: HouPu Fund. In 2009, when the market is low, Major Banks(5 of them, all state own by Chinese government, or Power that be would be accurate) had get into deep troubles with their stock in the international markets. Back then, this unfamous company alone, bought them out! this was in the public domain. but few people know that this company is actually funded by the infamous "Goldman Sachs"(need I say more?), and who is the chairman of the PE company? he is the Wall-street so call "Rainmaker" in China----Why? here comes the nuclear-bomb: he is a dear friend of the actual finance policy maker, one person, who is not the president of Chinese government, nor the prime minister, but he is the aristocrat of China, the real power-core of China. They push the whole Western finance system into China, through the stock market, the shareholding company structure, the social security system, the insurance system, the real estate policy----all kind of big lies cause major domestic problems in China today, Chinese people are suffering. You get the pictures?

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

58andfixed (21st January 2011), Alliamber (31st January 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), modwiz (24th January 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), Victor laszlo (25th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thank you for confirming...

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anyone interested in what's happening in China?

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    Just lately they have been putting adverts on American television about China and what China has to offer. I saw Barack Obama on the news earlier showing one of them.
    http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2...es-square.html
    I googled the "Experience China" and found the video he showed. I think something bigger is going on with this I just don't know what.
    That's just for show, the meeting between Obama and Hu JinTao is the climax of the show, but the real deals have been done already,don't you think?. Can you imagine the scene when these two puppets meet together? One say: my life is bitter than you. other one retort: No! my life is much bitter! At the end, both of them would say: the acting business is getting tougher and tougher this day!

I'm trying to dig more about the real deals they'd done. Later on, I will lay out more details as much as I can
    Last edited by cayman; 20th January 2011 at 20:26.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Alliamber (31st January 2011), Annacarl (7th February 2011), Enquiring1 (3rd February 2011), fifi (20th January 2011), Franny (21st January 2011), maggie (24th January 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), modwiz (24th January 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), T Smith (26th July 2011), Victor laszlo (25th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Can you tell us a little about your life in China, so we can get some feel of the environment?

Maybe you can give us some insights into life in Beijing? ...
    Actually, the life in here is no significant difference to the life in any other western countries---except for much smaller house with fairly higher payment, and nobody can speak freely. I or we have to work very hard to pay bills and mortgages. If you have an average income, you should buy your house(I mean condo) in 50 years without eating or any spending---and that's just assume the house price won't go up any further, but you know, the realestate in China goes one way----UP!----at least 20% percent per year(it is up 50% last year alone in Beijing);and now the Government shove the peasants around the country into the cities(which are already out of full capacity) under the name of "modernization"---just like what happened in England 400 more years ago; also, thanks to the "Fiat Monetary system", the government is pumping money into the economy, the inflation go higher and higher every year, people are forced to buy something solid like realestate, as a matter of fact, nowadays in major cities I.E. Beijing, without relationship, you can't buy a condo even if you have enough money, the housing business is seething! average 70%(official number is 40%) people in China don't own a house themselves, and less than 5% people own more than 80% of the houses in China---- So you see, an unprecedented bubble is emerging. When it burst, there will be blood on the street.
    Last edited by cayman; 20th January 2011 at 20:30.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Alliamber (31st January 2011), alrik35 (18th February 2011), Enquiring1 (3rd February 2011), Icecold (22nd January 2011), maggie (24th January 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), modwiz (24th January 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), Victor laszlo (25th January 2011)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    What's the buzz among the local people as opposed to news articles. You mentioned that there was a lot of 'waking up' by the general public. Can you give some examples?
    oppose? that's a funny word to use. People may think of a lot of thing in their head, they might only talk things to their closest friends, "quietly", very few people would come out and oppose anything---when they do, they will be harmonized(that is Chinese version of "sack", popular used in China today) but you see---where there is tyranny, there will be revolt. tyranny give birth
    to "Awakening": the seething housing bubble I talk above, driven by profit, local government just love to build new house and new building, they have to tear down those old houses(most of that were no more than 10 years old) , then people lost their houses with little compensation(so little, it won't buy you a new house), worst, the old houses were torn down against the owners' wills without any compensation. and if you refuse, they will order the police to force you out, and flat your house right from your eyes---those tragedies happen every day right now all over the country. people are furious, and the Central government make empty promise every year: we'll control the housing bubble, we'll control the inflation----of course, they never will, last year,2010, the prime minister said: we definitely control the housing bubble in this year, but you know what, it went up almost 30%(best performance in the last 10 years). In fact, "housing bubble" is the hottest topic in China and the best portal to learn what's really happening in China.
    you see, people are forced to wake up, they see enough lies and empty promises,cover ups. and when they wake up, they seek way out. After so many years under Communist regime, they learnt enough about the politics, the power that be, the "revolutions"---In less than 100 years, Chinese people had experienced from feudalism, capitalism, socialism, to socialist-capitalism. they might be the most qualify people on the planet to Awakening----and that gives me hope!

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Alliamber (31st January 2011), alrik35 (18th February 2011), Come As You Are (6th February 2011), Enquiring1 (3rd February 2011), fifi (20th January 2011), Icecold (22nd January 2011), maggie (24th January 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), modwiz (24th January 2011), nearing (10th February 2011), ponda (21st January 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), Steven (28th January 2011), Victor laszlo (25th January 2011), write4change (25th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast