+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in what's happening in China?

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Anyone interested in what's happening in China?

Thanks Icecold, it's the kind of articles I use to convince the hardest

By the way, "The Canadian" newspaper is one of the few I trust. Have you seen their archive section?

Go to U.F.O. articles here : http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/arc...restrials.html

There are some good ones.

Namaste, Steven

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Thanks Steven. That's a good link. Cheers.

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    .....still quite ma ma hu hu - hen jiu mei you shou-le, suo-yi, tui bu le, hao ke-xi!).
    I agree with your analysis, and you are right about the false hope. Let me have a think about this, I will keep my eye out for China related insights, and post them here.
    Your Chinese is quite good. PinYin is fine, no regress. 你可以找我练习,加油!
    One day, I would like to learn something about your other life experience in China. That would be fun and I´m trying to learn the skill to access my past life experience, it is hard to find someone or some book to learn that skill in China. Any one can help me with that? may be some books?

5. Link to Post #164
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cayman. You can't learn how to access past lives from a book. Hypnotists are your best bet. Look for an experienced credentialed hypnotist with past life regression experience. Don't trust channellers, most of them are frauds.

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Thank you, TheSwede
    It´s good to know.
    Actually I have a PDF manual regard the internet great-wall of China. it explain who set up that wall, and how it works,further more, how to get pass the wall. VPN and SSH are recommended methods. I usually use that methods in my mobile devices like IPad and cellphone. But for home use computer with fixed IP address, VPN or things like that, is not safe, I presume. So I use IPV6 methods or sorts for home computers. But I think it won´t work pretty soon. Therefore, my battles for free internet access is an ongoing process. your advice is always welcomed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #166
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cayman (here)
    Thank you, TheSwede
    It´s good to know.
    Actually I have a PDF manual regard the internet great-wall of China. it explain who set up that wall, and how it works,further more, how to get pass the wall. VPN and SSH are recommended methods. I usually use that methods in my mobile devices like IPad and cellphone. But for home use computer with fixed IP address, VPN or things like that, is not safe, I presume. So I use IPV6 methods or sorts for home computers. But I think it won´t work pretty soon. Therefore, my battles for free internet access is an ongoing process. your advice is always welcomed.
    You will need to operate through a proxy of some description.

I'd set up a linux a/c on a server somewhere outside China and then use the server to do what you do. You used to be able to set up linux a/cs on servers in Russia. Haven't looked at it for years.

If go the route of using a proxy list, those proxy servers will require using HTTP Proxy and not SOCKS Host. You put
    the web address in HTTP Proxy: and the number they give in Port: If they don't provide a port number try 8080

AS I said I'd go down the first path. It is a much better method. I can't tell you were to find a unix a/c but they are out there.

What am I telling you this for Cayman, I thought all Chinese were good hackers.

Look at this link http://www.cotse.net/home.html
    Last edited by Icecold; 1st February 2011 at 05:12.

9. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Greeting, Tom Sawyer

right now I´m in our Chinese New Year vacation and enjoying here.

thanks for the link confirmation. I´m looking into it and post there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

11. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Default Re: what's happening in China?

Quote Posted by hao (here)

And who covertly fund the Falun gong? NED, which is really the CIA in disguise. Also, the Epoch Times is usually sympathetic towards Taiwan, just like Nancy Pelosi has links to Taiwan so no wonder she is a noisy critic of the mainland regime.

........... A CIA funded organization, you bet you would find frauds in them.
    Yep, I heard things like that, a lot. Yet, I haven´t got any confirmation or personal experience of that.
    No doubt, anything relate to the ¨secret¨ politics is nasty
    I keep my eyes and opinion open for that.
    thanks for your input, friend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Chinese satellite navigation officials say they intend to field an operational system covering all of Asia by 2010, but they are giving few details on the deployment plans for their global system. In addition China has yet to complete frequency coordination with the United States, Europe, Russia and others.

http://www.peopleforum.cn/viewthread.php?tid=33183
    Independent global GPS system-----an important evidence of independent force, especially in military point of view. How that system pan out would give us a peek of the relationship between China and the NWO per se.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

15. Link to Post #170
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=cayman;116741]
    right now I´m in our Chinese New Year vacation and enjoying here./QUOTE]

Gung hei fat choi Cayman!

16. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Cayman. You can't learn how to access past lives from a book. Hypnotists are your best bet. Look for an experienced credentialed hypnotist with past life regression experience. Don't trust channellers, most of them are frauds.
    Icecold, I heard you. contact Chinese version of ¨Dolores Cannon¨ would be my priority first!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

nearing (10th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #172
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cayman (here)
    Icecold, I heard you. contact Chinese version of ¨Dolores Cannon¨ would be my priority first!
    LOL. That post made me very happy Cayman. Thank you.

19. Link to Post #173
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cayman

I'm glad I found this fascinating and relevant thread, I have been living in China on and off for the past few years. Referring to earlier in the thread when you provided the clustr link on Avalon viewership and it was only around 7000. Then I also looked at India and saw they were at about 3500. Now obviously language barriers play a part, but that is such a minute % for half the worlds population. Also based on my time spent in the two countries, I feel this relatively tiny percentage of people who have a small piece of how the game is played is a crucial aspect to how this will unfold over the coming years. How can structures be put in place so that people in China can become aware of this information, as quickly as possible, while at the same time integrating it into their lives in a functional way and without going insane. Most of us in the west have grown up in environments where we have been able to access this information, in a less restricted atmosphere and thus integrate it and take appropriate action. Most Chinese are still operating in a much more conditioned way and have not been afforded the opportunity to start dismantling the prison walls of this matrix brick by brick.

Much respect to you Cayman, I also feel I chose to play a part in being here at this time and in this body. PM me if you want to arrange to talk about this in more detail. I am based in Yunnan.

Zaijian peng you.

Richard

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rupertmoon For This Post:

bluestflame (1st February 2011), cayman (1st February 2011), mrkumamon (9th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Regarding Internet access in mainland China.
    When I was visiting China last year, I used my own computer in Europe as an intermediate. I.e. from Beijing I created an SSH tunnel to my home computer, which in turn did the real connection to the Internet sites I wanted to visit. The Chinese firewall could only see that I had one established connection to an IP in Europe, but no way of knowing what was going on in there.

It is very simple, but you need some background knowledge in networking.

The link posted by Icecold seems like a valid service. They seem to offer SSH tunneling services http://www.cotse.net/ssh_windows.html
    One serious flaw in that guide is that they do not tell how to tunnel DNS queries. DNS is the system that converts domain names to their corresponding IP addresses (e.g. projectavalon.net -> 67.212.160.12)
    If you do not forward DNS requests to the tunnel, the Chinese firewall can see the name of the sites you are trying to visit and block you based on that.

If you end up using SSH tunneling it's best to dedicate one web browser completely for that purpose. For example use Google Chrome for tunneling (it supports SOCKS proxy) or Firefox with the FoxyProxy add on.

I don't personally like VPN, because it tunnels all the traffic and thus slows down the connection. With SSH tunneling I can choose which traffic is tunneled.

Cayman, if you need any help setting up your connection, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I'm very pleased to find Chinese people interested in the matters discussed in Avalon. Are there any similar forums in China? (Or are they harmonized?)

大家新年快乐!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), bluestflame (1st February 2011), cayman (1st February 2011), mrkumamon (9th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rupertmoon (here)
    ...... I feel this relatively tiny percentage of people who have a small piece of how the game is played is a crucial aspect to how this will unfold over the coming years. How can structures be put in place so that people in China can become aware of this information, as quickly as possible, while at the same time integrating it into their lives in a functional way and without going insane. Most of us in the west have grown up in environments where we have been able to access this information, in a less restricted atmosphere and thus integrate it and take appropriate action. Most Chinese are still operating in a much more conditioned way and have not been afforded the opportunity to start dismantling the prison walls of this matrix brick by brick.

....... I also feel I chose to play a part in being here at this time and in this body. ........
    Thank you! Richard, 新年快乐!
    It is an urgent yet delicated situation, I think we can all agree on that.
    Take action, that will be very intriguing

24. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    .......Cayman, if you need any help setting up your connection, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I'm very pleased to find Chinese people interested in the matters discussed in Avalon. Are there any similar forums in China? (Or are they harmonized?)

大家新年快乐!
    Thanks, arpanet, it's very helpful, I'll seek to it.
    There is a website discuss matters like that in China, relatively small but active,they traslate many Avalon's meterials and publish on websites in China
    http://awaker.net/
    It has not been harmonized because it is small and many materials it contain are from western world, not so much resonate with general Chinese public, in my opinion. So far, it hasn't been harmonized.
    you see
    An acorn grows into an oak

新年快乐!

25. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rupertmoon (here)
    Cayman

......PM me if you want to arrange to talk about this in more detail......
    may be because you are Provisional Member now. I can't send any PM to you yet.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    ....Gung hei fat choi Cayman!
    thank you, Ami
    恭喜发财,大吉大利,阖家幸福,新年快乐!

26. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

As a champion of your country, may you be (even more) blessed with sharp mind and excellent intelligence. There is a lot of technical talent here, if I knew more i would get you more help. American Geeks LOVE to bring down net walls....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

cayman (2nd February 2011)

28. Link to Post #179
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=cayman;117356]may be because you are Provisional Member now. I can't send any PM to you yet.[COLOR="red"]

ahh... i see. then i will let you know when i have been upgraded.

29. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Cayman,

I have read all the comments on this thread and most of the links. The ten minute video you put up of China today was very beautiful. And unlike any China I saw in my six week visit in 1985. We were invited by the Chinese government to come as a friendship exchange. In one of your recent posts you seemed to be interested in seeing China through someone else's eyes.

I was introduced to a female Chinese medical doctor at the International Student Union at UCLA. She was 58 and she had been sent for a two year study in idiomatic English. To learn the slang and actual way of speaking of American doctors for consultation. She spoke excellent but stilted English.

Her father was employed by an American railroad. As I understand it, at the time your government essentially gave us many Chinese for building railroads in our West, we in turn took the technology and trains to China. I was told that we build most of the initial rail system there on a tech basis while the Chinese furnished most of the labor. He worked for them for 30 years. He was also taken away during the Cultural Revolution.

Ling (part of her name) (I am not into getting anyone into trouble) lived with us most of those two years. We learned a lot from each other. At that time, I believe she told me that she was making $28 American a month with an apartment furnished. She had a husband, a mother, and two teenage sons living there. She was chosen because no one was being sent who did not have substantial reasons for them to return and be nice during this stay. I think she lived with us just a couple of weeks when a Chinese girl who was expected to be a miraculous tennis player defected and Ling was appalled. She felt it would damage the program and she felt the girl had so little respect for her country.

A year after she returned to Beijing University, we were invited. In the process of getting our visas, they Chinese government got very upset that I had a different name from my husband and wanted an explanation. Then they asked for certified copies of both the marriage license and the marriage certificate. I was amused because here they held themselves out to be a totally sectarian country and they were concerned with rather or not our marriage had occurred and been blessed? They advised us to bring copies just in case. Apparently, there was no sleeping together allowed if you were not married. I had a professional name and was not into changing it for marriage.

Our group was about 30 people from all over the United States. Some of us were really ugly Americans. We had two lawyers from Houston and two women from New York that I found embarrassing to no end. So much so that I have never traveled in a group since.

If you are interested in comparing and contrasting what I learned then to what I see now and you would try to answer some of my questions, I would love to do this. You are already forewarned that I write long and detailed but will not expect that of you. And I will keep my questions simple and straight forward also.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), cayman (2nd February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast