+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 16 Levels of Disclosure (Richard Dolan lecture)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default The 16 Levels of Disclosure (Richard Dolan lecture)

Richard Dolan and several other Ufologist, as well as Luis Elizondo did a one day virtual event with several presentations last week. It was a paid event and so the videos are not publicly available, however, I took extensive notes. I am not sure if Richard is planning to make these videos available to the public at some point, so I am post my notes here.

Richard’s first lecture was called “UFO Secrecy: The 2030 Agenda”. It was two hours long and I think the more important part is the second hour. His ideas of “The 16 Levels of Disclosure” is helpful when it comes to understand where we’ve come from and how much further we have to go to get disclosure from the military-industrial-political complex that is trying to keep us in darkness. So here are some bullet points from the presentation:
    • Dolan reviews the history of the coverup which began during the Truman administration under people like Vannevar Bush.

• Clearly there were crash retrievals in the 1940's and after (the subject of his last lecture) and a system had to be developed to manage it, including media, politicians, and other institutions that inform the American public.

• A long discussion on this history: Project Bluebook and its dissolution; the Robertson Panel; Bill Cooper; (many more topics briefly mentioned that you can read about in Dolan’s “UFOs and the National Security State”. ) More recent topics: 2017 NY Times Article, Admiral Wilson-Eric Davis Letter.

• Dolan does not (yet) see this as a “Media Driven False Flag”, in part because he doesn’t see a consistent media message being put forth. But he does believe there are limits to what is permitted to be said in the media. And there is clearly a conspiracy to gain complete control of what may be said on the web.

• The paradox is that the media is anti conspiracy, and yet now they have to talk about the “mother of all conspiracy theories”, UFOs. How can they continue to be anti-conspiracy if they admit there was a UFO coverup?

• It is now permissible to say on the media “There is something going on that we can’t explain”, but that is as far as they will go.

• It is still possible to backtrack on disclosure? The White House could say “We did our on review of the subject and we don’t agree”. They could say the tic tacs and other sightings are Russian/Chinese drone.

Dolan develops his “16 Levels of Disclosure” to help us understand where we are and where all the hurdles we need to cross. Right now we are at level 3 or 4. We have a long way to go.

Here’s what we are told at each of the levels:
    • (1)“There are no UFOS. They are all explainable phenomena.” - The period of debunking and denial: 1940's to 1990's.

• (2)“They could be our own secret advanced technology” - During the 1980's & 90's (e.g. Stealth Bomber.)

• (3) “Something is out there. It’s a mystery and we don’t know what it is.” (Now)

• (4) "Lately, we have had many of these" - maybe some reports will be released.” (Possibly after task force report, probably furthest)
      (We are somewhere between level 3 and 4 right now)

• (5) "We recently studied some unusual artifacts, but we don't know much about them."

• (6) "We've concluded some UFOs probably come from somewhere else but we don't know much about it.” - This might happen in about year, but this is still not disclosure.

(The levels below are where things start to get dangerous. You can see most of these statements all as “confessions”)

• (7) "We've know about this phenomena for sometime, but don't want to talk about it because it would upset the public."

• (8) "The militaries of Earth have been encountering this things for years, and it is a concern."

• (9) "Yeah, we've actually have a program to study these UFOs".

• (10) "We've got craft and bodies that we've been studying them."

• (11) "There has been a life long coverup. We've been coordinate with Brits, Russians and other.”

• (12) “There has been major secrecy with corporate involvment. We’ve managing media, academia, and other institutions.”

• (13) “There is a breakaway civilization that has had real breakthroughs in technology.”

• (14) Acknowledgment that there is a great deal of knowledge has been acquired about the alien presence here on Earth.

(Richard can’t prove that “the phenomena” goes as far as 15 and 16, but it is quite possible.)

• (15) Acknowledgment that these beings have been here for a long time and have been manipulating us.

• (16) “They are deeply embedded in our society.”

(Richard also talk about Gordon Cooper, who claimed Eisenhower had meetings with them, and said there might be more levels. I would add 17) “We’ve met with them” and 18) “We’ve negotiated deals with them.” )
    • Obtaining confirmation of all these levels will be very difficult.

• The window for disclosure is closing. Internet search engines are being compromised, social media controlled and are censoring experts who have much to say about topics. (e.g. number of educated people talking about the origin of the Wuhan virus who can’t be found on Youtube or Facebook.)

• There are Black Swan events that could help disclosure along:
    1) Leak, or testimony of high level person (Admiral Wilson, Colin Powell)

2) Major UFO event, crash in populated are

3) Open contact established by ETs themselves
    Last edited by Kryztian; 24th May 2021 at 13:56.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2021), Alecs (24th May 2021), aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), atman (24th May 2021), Ben (25th May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th May 2021), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), boja (24th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th May 2021), Cognitive Dissident (25th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), EFO (24th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2021), Harmony (24th May 2021), holcaul (24th May 2021), I should cocoa (24th May 2021), Maknocktomb (24th May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), rgray222 (26th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (24th May 2021), Siphonemis (25th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2021), Sunny (24th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021), yelik (24th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Default Re: The 16 Levels of Disclosure (Richard Dolan lecture)

• Richard Dolan - Extraterrestrial Disclosure:

• May 20th Event: PREVIEW Richard Dolan Live:

• UFO Secrecy in a Changing World May 20, 2021:

This ALL DAY ticket gets you access to all lectures and panels. You will be invited to The Observation Deck for an entire week and can be inside the platform for a full 24-hours on the day of the event. Meet fellow event-goers from all over the world and explore everything inside The OD. -UFO Secrecy: The 2030 Scenario -UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush -Lue Elizondo and Richard Dolan will answer your questions live in the auditorium. -Richard Dolan will interview Luis Elizondo for the first time. -Richard will be joined by four researchers sometimes known as the "Young Guns." They are Jay from the YouTube Channel Project Unity, James Iandoli from the YouTube channel Engaging the Phenomenon, Danny Silva of the Silva Record, and Joe Murgia, who operates the news blog ufojoe.net.
    • Richard Dolan. Managing Conspiracy Theories: How the CIA Created the Term:

More than ever, we hear about conspiracy theories and how "harmful" they are to you. Now the major political and corporate entities are seeking to protect you from harmful thinking brought on by conspiracy theories. Sure, why not. Of course, it's helpful to know that the very phrase "conspiracy theorist" was used back in 1967 in a classified CIA dispatch providing instructions on how to manipulate and manage public opinion. This appears to be the manner in which the phrase wormed its way into our public discourse. Does that make this a conspiracy theory? Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th May 2021 at 14:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Adi (24th May 2021), aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), atman (24th May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th May 2021), EFO (24th May 2021), holcaul (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021), onawah (26th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), yelik (24th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Richard Dolan and several other Ufologists, as well as Luis Elizondo did a one day virtual event with several presentations last week. It was a paid event and so the videos are not publicly available, however, I took extensive notes. I am not sure if Richard is planning to make these videos available to the public at some point, so I am post my notes here.

Richard’s first lecture was called “UFO Secrecy: The 2030 Agenda”. It was two hours long and I think the more important part is the second hour. His ideas of “The 16 Levels of Disclosure” is helpful when it comes to understand where we’ve come from and how much further we have to go to get disclosure from the military-industrial-political complex that is trying to keep us in darkness. So here are some bullet points from the presentation:
    • (13) “There is a breakaway civilization that has had real breakthroughs in technology.”
    • (14) Acknowledgment that there is a great deal of knowledge has been acquired about the alien presence here on Earth.
    (Richard can’t prove that “the phenomena” goes as far as 15 and 16, but it is quite possible.)
    • (15) Acknowledgment that these beings have been here for a long time and have been manipulating us.
    (Richard also talk about Gordon Cooper, who claimed Eisenhower had meetings with them, and said there might be more levels. I would add 17) “We’ve met with them” and 18) “We’ve negotiated deals with them.” )
    And an extension of (13):
    • (19) We now understand this technology, can replicate some of it, and have utilized it in classified supranational programs to explore the solar system.
    • (20) We have even visited other local star systems.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2021), aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), atman (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2021), holcaul (24th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2021), yelik (24th May 2021), Yoda (24th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Richard Dolan - Extraterrestrial Disclosure:

Just a brief footnote. Always high quality, of course, but the interview is 10 years old (or maybe 11!) and while it's historically interesting, such a lot has been happening recently that for anyone pushed for time, and prioritizing their listening, other presentations may be much more useful to understand what's happening right now.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (24th May 2021), aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), atman (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), Elainie (24th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2021), gord (26th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), Michi (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), Sadieblue (24th May 2021), toppy (24th May 2021), Yoda (24th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Not to be rude, but I am seeing red flags all over Richard Dolan's new presentations... Is it just me?

I like Richard Dolan, his vast amount of historical information is wonderful.. But I shy away from anyone who begins to tell others "what will come", either possibly, or factually. So many things can change over time, so to try to predict disclosure, well that's impossible, unless you have seen the outline of how and when this is to happen...

So the question becomes, "Has he?" How can such a reputable historian, well respected in the community for his honest and earnest work... turn almost into a "prophet of future events" seemingly overnight? And if he hasn't, he is making his living now on speculation, guessing, and really, giving nothing more than opinions for entertainment purposes. Sadly in my opinion, this makes him no longer credible in the field ... As he is doing what everyone else is.. Just presenting ideas, not any facts based upon real data.

I have noticed that Richard's internet activity, went from what he has studied through the years, to adding "Possibilities" of what may be coming, based upon his "opinions..." Backed up with reasonable suggestions, based upon what he has already learned. But they're nothing more than personal opinions.

The problem with this, is he was a credible historian, and as such, many will believe he knows more than we do. I just hope that others can see this... I cannot watch his work any longer as I hear those buzz words constantly in his presentations.. "What I Believe" What I Hypothesize", etc... This isn't any new truth, it is guessing, shared and wrapped as "Information".

While he isn't doing what Wilcock and Goode did, he is sure circling that drain.... And that's a dangerous place to be when it comes to credibility.

I fear Richard is soiling his reputation by trying to predict the future.... He had a solid reputation as a historian, and now is ruining that, by creating videos with "guesses" about the future, and what he thinks may happen... Why people did this or that, etc... While it may prove to be lucritive, and he and Tracy did get lots of donations with this new format, I shudder to think that he sold out, whether knowingly or not, as he doesn't seem to realize, or worse, he does, and doesn't care ... that what he is producing now, is opinions and personal beliefs, wrapped in nothing. Throwing his historical information in here and there as he sees fit to possibly substantiate his claims and suggestions.

Sadly, I cannot find many sharing any actual information these days... And I feel the most truth we will get at these events are from our peers, not those on stage.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th May 2021), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th May 2021), Chip (25th May 2021), Delight (24th May 2021), DSKlausler (25th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), ndroock1 (29th May 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), Star Wonder (25th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2021), Yoda (24th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I also have noticed this transition Denise, when one has exhausted ones knowledge in this subject as a scholar, then leading to projecting there perception on to others that really is only one point of view. I have admired his work filling in a needed vacuum at the time. However, I sense he lacks the experiential aspects of life that is a much larger reality and has therefore keeps sustaining this mechanistic approach.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2021), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2021), Yoda (24th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    "What I Believe" What I Hypothesize", etc... This isn't any new truth, it is guessing, shared and wrapped as "Information".
    Good post. As one learns that thoughts are "things" with weight and heft in our reality, the imposition from an authority of "what will happen" (even if IMO is included) is not innocent.

Here is a comment from a youtube video
    "Human Extinction and UFOs | The Richard Dolan Show
    May 4, 2021"

"As ever, Richard manages to sooth and terrify in the same sentence. One of the very best in his field."
    Last edited by Delight; 24th May 2021 at 22:57.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I do apologize for derailing the thread. I am the last person to want to suggest anything negative about someone unless I fear it is deliberate.. And usually my first instinct is to contact them and offer them my opinions as to how their works will be perceived, as I do believe truth is vital to making informed decisions, and I HATE CONFLICT.. But I couldn't help it in this case.

Thank you for reading my opinion on the matter, because the entertainment aspect of this field is grooming a new "breed" of truth seekers, one's willing to accept opinions as truth, and we need to teach them the difference, before we lose the battle for truth. As I feel it is very important that honesty comes first, if we want any chance of controlling our own destiny...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th May 2021), Hym (25th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Sunray (26th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Richard Dolan and several other Ufologists, as well as Luis Elizondo did a one day virtual event with several presentations last week. It was a paid event and so the videos are not publicly available, however, I took extensive notes. I am not sure if Richard is planning to make these videos available to the public at some point, so I am post my notes here.

And an extension of (13):
    • (19) We now understand this technology, can replicate some of it, and have utilized it in classified supranational programs to explore the solar system.
    • (20) We have even visited other local star systems.
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned these:

(21) Humanity was created through genetic engineering by extraterrestrials

(22) ET is psychic, as is humanity (although our natural psychic abilities have been suppressed by society in order to control us) - remote viewing as well as reincarnation, all of this is real, we are free and immortal beings of light

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    t I shy away from anyone who begins to tell others "what will come", either possibly, or factually. So many things can change over time, so to try to predict disclosure, well that's impossible, unless you have seen the outline of how and when this is to happen...
    I don't think his "16 Levels" is any kind of prognostication. He is developing a measuring stick for the depth of disclosure. When the weather man says "It's going to be 64 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow" he is prognosticating (making a prediction), but the Fahrenheit system is a way of measuring what tomorrow will feel like. It's more like Richard Dolan is developing that Faherheit system. He is very open to a lot of possible futures and is only describing the parameters.

Many people ask "When will we get Disclosure? In June? Next Year? In 2059?" - Dolan's system just reminds us that Disclosure is a process with a lot of stages and it isn't going to happen all at once. But when it does get to the deeper levels (if it ever does) it will be like a hot day in August and a lot of people will be sweating bullets!

And there could be people reading this post on Zeta Reticuli right now saying "What, silly humans think there are only 16 of 20 levels of disclosure?" (followed by a chorus of Grey alien giggles and Reptilian snorts) "Wait until they get to level 483! That one will really knock their socks off. "

Sorry if my notes were lacking on this, but Dolan is opening to lots of possibilities happening in the future, including Disclosure getting completely shuts down or spiraling out of control due to a black swan event. It's like he is telling you about how a rollercoaster works, but not telling you when and where the ups and downs are. I don't think there is anyone who can predict how disclosure is going to happen, except, possibly, this woman:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), boja (25th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Siphonemis (25th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I think Richard Dolan would do well to get out of his head and go have a real Contact experience.
    The ETs are not always obliging, but if he would sincerely persist, he might succeed.
    It would probably change his whole outlook on matters, and he would turn his back on the CIA approach.
    Unless he really has sold out in his heart.
    I wonder how much his recent short-lived relationship might have to do with where he is now.
    I did not get a trustworthy vibe from that woman.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2021), aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), Tyy1907 (25th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think Richard Dolan would do well to get out of his head and go have a real Contact experience.
    The ETs are not always obliging, but if he would sincerely persist, he might succeed.
    It would probably change his whole outlook on matters, and he would turn his back on the CIA approach.
    I wonder how much his recent short-lived relationship might have to do with where he is now.
    Did you actually read the information I bullet pointed from the interview??? You may have, but your comments don't seem to reflect having done so. What does Richard Dolan's lovelife have to do with the information here on this post? Why would have a CE5 or other encounter actually enhance his anaylsis as to how disclosure may unfold from the deep state?

We are at a very crucial time in human civilization and I think it is important to appreciate the hard work some rather insightful people are doing and if these ideas don't seem correct, to use critical thinking and careful analysis to figure out what is wrong with them.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th May 2021), onawah (26th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Did you actually read the information I bullet pointed from the interview??? You may have, but your comments don't seem to reflect having done so. What does Richard Dolan's lovelife have to do with the information here on this post? Why would have a CE5 or other encounter actually enhance his anaylsis as to how disclosure may unfold from the deep state?

We are at a very crucial time in human civilization and I think it is important to appreciate the hard work some rather insightful people are doing and if these ideas don't seem correct, to use critical thinking and careful analysis to figure out what is wrong with them.
    I agree with Onawah in that when Richard was paired with Tracy, he did seem to venture into the more esoteric view of the et phenomenon. Whether it was as a result of their relationship and her perspective perhaps broadening his, or the disclosure movement in general, one will never know..

And I do agree that Richard is predicting, much like a weather reporter does.. But that was my point, he was and is a valid historian, and so many people are not even aware of the vast amounts of information he does have that he could apply to any and all new information on the scene.

So I suppose my issue was, why is he now "prognosticating" rather than sharing again, what he does indeed know to be true, against what is coming out? I suppose to me, (in my simple methods of explaination)... it is likened to someone who knows checks and balances, and someone who NEVER goes into the red, as far as budgeting.. And perhaps spending money, suddenly going to casinos and hedging bets and gambles on possible "futures.. " or "The roll of the dice"..Going "ALL IN" on the roll of a dice with each video...

We could all guess on what "could" happen, and single out many things that we could see that could "potentially" come into play.. And affect the outcome... We have all done so with each election, each disclosure, etc... But the last person I expected to become the next person on the "scene" to do so, is Richard Dolan. And present that as "work..."

I suppose if he presented it as just "candid conversation", and an "exchange of ideas", that would be one thing, but he presents it as "information" for the masses... And while he may have answered questions at the end of his presentarions, it was more him answering questions, than truly engaging in any conversations that may have persuaded him to change his opinions... To me that is teaching, not engaging and exchanging ideas... I may be wrong, to be honest, at a certain point, I stopped watching those "Presentations"...

I HAVE however, wondered when you yourself Kryztian, will begin your own youtube channel??? I would LOVE that!

I love that he uses true insights however, rather than just throwing out "Possibilities, innuendos, and suggestions".. Or for a lack of a better term, BS.. And actually contemplates things at a much deeper level...

I suppose my frustration comes when really respectable people feel that in order to remain relevant in this day and age, even in their fields, where they are number one, they must reduce themselves to guessing, for "Views"....

I do hope that he is correct in his assessments and possibilities, as I doubt the credibility of the current scene would survive nearly all the current speakers collapsing... And already Steven Greer is going for TTSA, and claiming foul... Even going so far as to claim that they are willingly steering the narritive falsely.

I did read what you wrote, and it was well thought out, and thorough.. As always.. I respect your work.. And I do hope that Richard is just sharing opinions, and guesses, educated at that.. And doesn't begin to stay in this field of "What if" And does, at some point, return to what he does know... The field needs that more than anything right now...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th May 2021 at 05:23.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th May 2021), Delight (28th May 2021), Ivanhoe (26th May 2021), onawah (26th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Yes I did, Chris.
    How often have men in positions of power been co-opted by the goals of women who would use them for their own ends?(And vice-versa, of course.)
    It was just an intuitive hunch, but others on the forum also were getting the same feeling as I did about Dolan's recent partner.
    He could have gone many ways with the amount of information, experience and connections he has, but I think he compromised himself by identifying with this obviously very commercial and compromised project.
    (And I think it was partly because of her lingering influence to push him into becoming famous and successful in the eyes of the world, though no doubt there is also a goodly measure of sincere frustration on his part about how hidden the truth about UFOs and ETs has remained. )
    I hope that he reverses course, or if he can't (which is likely when one plays around with the CIA), I hope that at least he does the best with it as he can, and I think he will do that, at least..
    But I don't share your enthusiasm, Chris, though I appreciate how much you want this thing to turn out well.
    I still think it's a diversion and I agree with Dark Journalist that it's being done in order to provide excuses and future alibis for the vast fortune the secret ops have spent and want to continue to spend on their secret projects, and all at the expense of the taxpayers.
    But no doubt others will rise to the occasion, because I don't think the truth can remain hidden forever.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2021 at 05:52.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

That’s very funny onawah but I think you are quite right 😅

Many of the best “level headed” people forever miss getting contact experiences, the same goes for spiritual experiences.
    Even some of my best meditation students years ago always complained that “they only” can’t get “an experience”.

I thought it does not matter and true enough , everyone got their share of unique experiences in the years to come one more interesting but complicated than another.

In essence I think that most of those “very level headed” people are also the most trained even self disciplined and fixed on “don’t lose your mind”.

The shortest way for them would be to practise “no mind”.

Mushino Shin. Mind without mind.

Because without the ability to “lose your mind” completely, with all its content the other reality can’t be even glimpsed .

Many meditators complain of fearing to do just that, imaging some kind of mental self destruction but in reality it’s more like opening a window in the vast netting of “your mind”.

After many years of practice some results can be guaranteed ..

Mushin (mental state)

It’s not an easy practice.

But because it’s little hard

It can move mountains

🙏

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (28th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: The 16 Levels of Disclosure (Richard Dolan lecture)

(quote): "I thought was really quite shocking, and that was to find out that "no" academic historian had ever written a book on the subject of UFOs since 1975. And so, that made me think there's something to this, right? There's something actually to look into this. So, what I think is interesting about UFOs from a historical standpoint, right, is that what we historians bring to any topic is an interest in understanding how things became the way they are. Why are they looking like and playing out in the way they're playing out?" (unquote).
    "really? ...."
    • Meanwhile ignoring Historian Richard M. Dolan Md
    1. m.imdb.com/name/nm2276736/filmotype/self
    2. amazon.com/Richard-M.-Dolan/e/B000APN2IM
    3. richarddolanpress.com
    4. youtube.com/RichardMDolan

Richard Dolan's education/credentials:

University of Rochester
    Master’s Degree
    Field Of Study: History

Dates attended or expected graduation 1985 – 1995
    Alfred University
    Bachelor’s Degree

Field Of Study: English Language and Literature/Letters
    Dates attended or expected graduation 1980 – 1984

Richard Dolan, UFO speech, Best speech ever, richarddolanmembers.com, Controlled Disclosure:

• Researchers like David M. Jacobs is also an Historian! ... Publishing books about UFOs & Alien Abductions for decades see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Jacobs ... The MSM "experts" are obvious so full of themselves!
    MSM Claim: "no academic historian had ever written a book on the subject of UFOs since 1975"... is TOTALLY DEBUNKED!

To explain this (wilful?) ignorance (or stupidity) of so called MSM "experts" may be explained that they only seek confirmation-bias within their own "elite" academic echo-chambers.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October/November 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st November 2021 at 12:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread