1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Question Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Now I am wondering if the info is authentic if she is an actress or not?

p.s. I am not saying it is not authentic, but also not saying it is, any ideas? I am lost with this one. Thanks.
    Why do assume it is a possibility ... why do you think we are being fooled by her ... or why do you think she does that if it is the case that she is an "actresses" ... if she was, people who know her and others could expose that ... not happened as far I am aware.

Almost everything (controversial) can be questioned ... I get that ... but you have to have a bases why you think it is the case!

The English version on Brighteon is 6 months older and makes her case in my view even stronger ... as it is in congruent with her latest recent video in her own language. Why should she act about something horrible like that for what reason? ... Are there any other real examples of anyone in Israel "acting" about this topic ... please show me evidence of anything in the past.
    • Am actually happy to see her talking in English How did you find her?
    cheers,
    John
    • This English spoken video is from 6 months ago:
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/740cda3c-405b-4183-a399-a1925bae5b11
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st September 2021 at 18:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (22nd September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Now I am wondering if the info is authentic if she is an actress or not?

p.s. I am not saying it is not authentic, but also not saying it is, any ideas? I am lost with this one. Thanks.
    Why do assume it is a possibility ... why do you think we are being fooled by her ... or why do you think she does that if it is the case that she is an "actresses" ... if she was, people who know her and others could expose that ... not happened as far I am aware.

Almost everything (controversial) can be questioned ... I get that ... but you have to have a bases why you think it is the case!

The English version on Brighteon is 6 months older and makes her case in my view even stronger ... as it is in congruent with her latest recent video in her own language. Why should she act about something horrible like that for what reason? ... Are there any other real examples of anyone in Israel "acting" about this topic ... please show me evidence of anything in the past.
    • Am actually happy to see her talking in English How did you find her?
    cheers,
    John
    • This English spoken video is from 6 months ago:
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/740cda3c-405b-4183-a399-a1925bae5b11
    I wonder where this agreement is that she says "the agreement with Pfizer is for 30 years, and it was signed 2 years ago." Have other countries signed similar agreements I wonder? There would be some type of document signed for the purchase of the product and there may be some fine print in there that would be interesting to read.

I especially liked her description of the people who have "a consciousness gatekeeper that they failed to penetrate".

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (22nd September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Why do you think the authorities are so adamant about this Vax - if the majority of the population had accepted it, they would be celebrating, as it stands I believe the numbers of people not taking this shot is much, much higher than being reported, they know there are a huge number of us, we represent a major portion of the population. Divisive, fear ridden techniques continue to be frantically deployed, they are dismayed with us, they know their game is transparent to us and they are shocked by this!
    Stay strong, do not give way to the pressure, and the disgusting smear campaign: I know that I am speaking to the converted here...mostly...but I think we need to keep repeating our resolve, it strengthens our sense of purpose, never think you are alone. If you would like to discuss any points, or clarify any aspect of this please drop me a line: gorman.mi@gmail.com I will be happy to exchange information and encouragement.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alecs (27th September 2021), Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), BMJ (22nd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), haroldsails (23rd September 2021), Icare (1st October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd September 2021), muxfolder (26th September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,376 times in 1,569 posts

Her name seems to be Astoria Leoni (or Liony - אסטוריה ליאוני) and her business website: https://astorialiony.co.il/

The video seems to be first uploaded on March 11st on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/10000777124...54302444838768

The video I collected had the exif data modified by the uploader on Telegram, it dated as March 14th 2021, after that it was posted on rumble, bitchute, etc..

So far this is the info I got on her

• Owner at Astoria House (https://astorialiony.co.il/)
    • ‎Radio program host at the fabric with Astoria
    • ‎Develops CMT method of memory medicine at Astoria Leoni.
    • ‎Former hosts the "Come from Love" program on the Internet TV channel now.
    • Diplomatic Former at the Israeli Embassy in Lisbon
    Former singer, actress at Habima Theater
    • Went to Rotberg Ramat Hasharon
    • Lives in Ramat HaSharon

Seems like her profile on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/people/%D7%...target&__xts__[0]=68.ARCbaz5-M3gRajTw5X13yi7XcirXtEaYgBKkOXh2vVgpHzASBdkaU56_0g0XAn6bbMBG52_3tL68dt7GZzq6AgtOkTDTupQOTF1mdFEadv9B A_a7oPKyPGj8hDHfWLzYQLO9n6EC95PuSsXkp04MbyfcZRmIxNGXjJfyv8CM9BuIVkGvv-jS7VBuufcpWk6TGRrZOgjAoOfYxdDmZIcT_loCaA

and here:
    https://www.facebook.com/people/%D7%...3669/?ref=py_c

and an article about her, here: https://www.4cmitv.com/2021/04/01/20...-israel-today/

Google returns almost nothing about her, but `bing.com` did the trick.

Sorry about the FB URI, I do not have account with them, had to collect the links in another way, in a browser it keep prompting me for a user/password.

The data I got is too little to draw a conclusion, hopefully she is a good woman.

--[edited]--

Ok, I got it right now, search google or whatever by her original name (not the English name) >>> אסטוריה ליאוני <<<
    There is quite a lot of results now.
    Last edited by palehorse; 22nd September 2021 at 06:38.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), haroldsails (23rd September 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Thanks

September 12, 2021:
    Despite the witch hunt going on here, the desperate and crooked attempts of propaganda to present those who are not willing to donate their body to science as a minority, as a regime opposer, as a poor, as an immigrant from the Commonwealth who can't read and write, as a margin of society, as an alien, as a delusional, as a sub-human being, as a potential murderer and as a danger to Just because he doesn't agree with the fascist medical coercion,

The facts in the field speak differently and present a zero... different picture,

We are fighting. Many and good ones. Normal people... from the settlement. You know, those who served in the army, have free professions, titles... and all that...
    And most importantly, smart, healthy in their souls, souls and bodies who insist on just going on and being who they are.

At this time, in the state of israel there are about three million brave, free, israel percent human people who are not ready to be experiment rabbits of any country or pharma.

To us every day a river Adam of new experiment opponents is added. (Welcome) A crowd of people who took the first or second dose, experienced symptoms, woke up and understood that the joke is at their expense and said enough! So far! We have a mind of our own to think and connect pieces of information ourselves, we are able to question the general narrative that feels fishy to us, even if we are presented as the only solution, I am willing to go with my truth even if it is against the current.

Some have taken the third dose of impulse that pushed them to the ER with heart fibrics and a real danger to their lives (three who reached out to me only this week) and declared that they will never get close to the fourth.

′′ May our immunization multiply!״ Minister Ayelet Shaked wished with a crazy smile smeared on a picture of a pomegranate the size of a ticking bomb, on a holiday eve as if it was a normal and s Does she even understand what she's talking about?!
    If you don't stop, you have a lifetime card to put engineered poison into your body every six months that has already been proven that there is no connection between it and the containment of the coronavirus disease, hundreds and thousands of infected immune a day are definitely proof!
    And on the day you refuse, you will be deprived of all the human and civil rights that you have accumulated so far as an exemplary injected citizen, because all the shots you took before do n'
    If you were silent today, it will meet you on the fourth, Thursday or sixth... If you even have an immune system left after all the modification.

So for the information of the Pfizer-Israel government,
    This is not a slow down, because if the beginning of a stop.
    This is not a conspiracy ′′ minority whim because if supervision illuminates and awakening.

The people vote with their feet.

This is my decision, always has been and always will be and I stand behind it with genius. I won't take part in the farting experiment, I won't sell my values, soul and body for a lentil monk. (Even if in Bnei Brak distribute)
    I won't betray myself, I won't sell my principles and my truth for coffee, a buyer or a mall.
    Neither for a discount for Arnona,
    Even when you don't put me in the gym,
    Even if you scan me with a lice comb,
    Hunt me and look for a door door,
    And even if you don't put my children in the education system. Yes...
    We will build healthier and correct alternatives.

Human dignity and freedom.
    I will not sell my body to a country with corrupt leadership. A country that has gone off the rails and is doing its citizens an irresponsible medical experiment for the eyes of the whole Medical fascism, vaccination compulsion. Someone here was confused, it seems that it is not good to die for our country, these are good to die, our country is for. All because of a virus from which the recovery percentage is 99 % or more. Even if I try really hard, I can't find any sense in it.

I'm impenetrable, I can't phenomenalize consciousness. Maneuvering or coercion. And the more you try to sell and market to me concepts like ′′ vaccine ״, ′′ virus ′′ and ′′ epidemic ′′ the more I'll determine.

These are things that don't market.

I'm not part of the herd.
    I have never been.
    I'm a hard nucleus, where the knowledge of light and building a new world is in order.
    A free soul. A man who deals with saving souls, helping and emotional healing. I have never sinned to a man, or did wrong on purpose, love animals, respect and work the earth.

I am 100 % human and that's how I will stay.

I respect everyone, every person and their opinions. If you've been vaccinated, I respect your choice and what you feel. Every person has the right to own his body and soul and it works for both sides.

Let's stay human.

This is an excited call for unity. I invite all of us not to give a hand to divide and strive for human love. This is the moment to open your heart, wake up and resist the witch hunt and the profit troll. This is not the Jewish state as we dreamed.
    If you've been vaccinated, don't agree to discriminate your brothers against the background of medical fascism! Respect their choice, respect their freedom. Stay human.

After all, this world is temporary and what is left for a man after his departure, are his actions, his kindness and the choices he made in his life.

Let us respect each other's views, even if they are opposing.

Human respect is what remains.

May it be a good week for all of us.

Astoria Liony

She indeed is an actress ... too many people know her to lie about something important like that ... so what reason should she have to "act" about all of that and so much more of similar rhetoric ... consistently for a long period of time.

She also made many spiritual type videos for 6 years ... see here

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd September 2021 at 12:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Thanks

• Tucker Carlson reveals a powerpoint from the U.S. Army justifying vaccine mandates with a slide that says "How many children were sacrificed to Satan for the vaccine?" along with listing the 7 tenets of Satanism:

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (27th September 2021), avid (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #67

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (27th September 2021), avid (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

I read this on the comments... HELP! I feel squeezed today.

Quote Fact Checker says:
    09/22/2021 at 1:39 pm
    #1: Legal Challenges.

Trying to challenge the Will of the Government in the Government Courts is like trying to challenge the Will of Bill Gates by playing Call of Duty on XBOX.

#2: Workarounds.

Might get you a bowl of Pho, but won’t work for anything of any gravity, like your job.

#3: The Political System.

Begging for mercy from your Master doesn’t work in either the case of a.) a Master who has no mercy; or b.) when the Master thinks he is acting for Your Own Good. Both of those are alternately in play in this Agenda.

#4: Non-Compliance.

This is what it all comes down to. I do have to quibble, though, with James’s repeated advice, which is also frequently invoked by James Evan Pilato on Media Monarchy, of “Don’t-Quit-Make-The-Fire-You…And-Sue!”

Anybody in this position needs to think carefully about the consequences of getting fired for future employment prospects. If you ever want to work again, in a world where injection-mandates are going to be de rigueur, one is going to need to be very sensitive about keeping a cordial and sympathetic relationship with an employer, who will probably just think he’s “following the law” and his “hand is forced.” It might be better to resign, if that’s the only way to get a helpful reference from that employer down the road, when you need to work again (assuming there is an opportunity).

On the other hand, there is NO upside to “making them fire you” if you think it creates grounds for a lawsuit. It doesn’t. It just doesn’t. There are no grounds for a lawsuit under such circumstances. None. Get it out of your head. So-called “Wrongful Termination” grounds are extremely narrow, and this will not qualify by any stretch. No lawyer will take the case, because there will be no chance of recovering anything, and in fact, it would largely be unethical to file the lawsuit because it would be frivolous. In any event, any lawsuit commenced would get summarily dumped by the judge on a pre-answer demurrer/motion-to-dismiss basis. That means not only that no lawyer would be crazy enough to take the case, but also that James’s taunt of “You-can-beat-the-rap-but-not-the-ride” has no teeth whatsoever. Getting such a case dismissed would be utterly facile, and would cost a lot less than would the drafting and filing the initial petition/complaint by you/your lawyer. The “sue-their-asses” approach is just as fanciful and deluded as the “Political System” route. There’s nothing there. Let it go.

The only way is to refuse and not comply, and to be prepared to suffer all the consequences of non-compliance all the way to the concentration camp and the gas chamber, because that’s where the tiny, tiny remnant of holdouts will wind up. That tiny, tiny remnant will be the only ones to die with humanity, souls, and free will intact. Perhaps a pyrrhic victory…but it will be the only victory possible by any means.

This is the Mark of the Beast, and no matter how long we pussy-foot and bitch and moan and stamp and deny, in the end there are two choices: Take the Mark (and be damned to a fate on Earth worse than any Hell ever imagined); or Perish. There is no other “solution.”

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Myristyl (27th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Thanks

• Vaccine APARTHEID: Don Lemon’s Covid BOMBSHELL:

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), janette (26th September 2021), mojo (23rd September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Thanks

• Chaos Is Erupting Around The Globe As Mandates Take Effect:

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), mojo (23rd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Do you thik Bill Gates took the vax?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), muxfolder (26th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks

• Orwellian "QR Security State" Canada:

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), avid (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Do you thik Bill Gates took the vax?

Of course not. Never has never will. I'm pretty sure this is the case with almost all politicians/celebrities/other elites. There are some exceptions but I think most of them know what this is all about. They don't wear masks or do social distancing either probably because they want to show they are in power. But we do know these rules only apply us.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Thanks

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), fifi (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), janette (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

• Australia - Interesting dialogue with police officers:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZNjSqVhXkTAc

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Franny (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

A website to report the un-jabbed for a reward.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oKp2cE6pkS87

Visit the site below.

https://aursonline.com/report/

Who are you reporting?

The AURS is a non-government agency. Names provided will be submitted to local county health authorities. We’ve received 625+ reports of unvaccinated family, friends and neighbors since launching.

Enter the information of the person you’re reporting that’s not vaccinated. You will receive a confirmation email and you report number for our monthly sweepstakes of $2,500. Good luck!
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2021), gord (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    A website to report the un-jabbed for a reward.

Visit the site below.

https://aursonline.com/report/
    But...

https://aursonline.com/about/
    Quote Disclaimer: The AURS is a satirical critique by political candidate David Alexander Bramante, in association with his campaign David Bramante for Governor 2021.

David is hoping to point out how dangerously close our society is to having a company like AURS exist, and a world where friends, family and neighbors are reporting each other to authorities.

The emergency orders and government mandates must end, especially those involving vaccinations. David is the only candidate not accepting donations for his bid as California Governor.
    [...]
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), Franny (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    This is truly an eye-opener video. A few were brave but watch how many don't think twice...
    Quote In a shocking experiment, random beachgoers in San Diego, California are asked if they’ll sign a petition supporting the arrest and detention of all unvaccinated adults until they agree to take the COVID-19 vaccine
    This reminds me of the psychological experiments conducted on major city streets: people were directed by a white coated 'authority figure' to electrocute a subject when they were told to ( famous experiments) it was a real eye-opener that so many people would be willing to administer lethal electrical jolts (so they were told). 'The public' seems to be 'mostly' damned stupid passive/aggressive- I would rather not think this, but we have been shown how utterly vapid and manipulated many people are. I am still optimistic but we need to have no illusions.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), gord (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a point of observation, the front photograph or 'still' shot of a man administering a supposed vaccine in the Infowars video: this is actually an intravenous shot, notice the tourniquet, and the needle entering the main vein in the elbow crease (Basilic vein?) Vaccines are intramuscular; I think this scene is not about a vaccine - just a point of discussion.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), gord (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Icare (2nd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 LastLast