+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 7 17 24 LastLast

Thread: Forced or mandatory vaccination

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Default Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

Ewan suggested posting this in other threads.

Realize this was in roughly 2002 when this info was given.

D: But the problem right now is that some of the teachers and
    doctors are putting these children on medications.

E: It is up to the parents to take a stand, and say, no. That’s where
    the awareness of who these children are comes into play. There
    are those who are writing books about these children. It is up to
    everyone to share the knowledge and make these parents aware
    of who they’re dealing with.

D: I’m told they’re the hope of the world.

E: That is correct. In spirit form much can be done, but many have
    chosen to do it in physical form.

D: But the medications they are giving them are very powerful, and
    this is not a good thing.

E: Any medication that is being used is not the natural way of being.
    And be aware that many more medications will be tried to numb
    the mind and to make the physical body ill. That would be a way of
    eliminating many.

D: Do you mean that some of the medication would be deliberate to
    eliminate these children?

E: Not only the children, but the adults. That is the reality of those
    who try to control and manipulate.

D: I have thought maybe this is a way of elimination, because they’re
    talking about giving everyone vaccinations we don’t need.

E: That is correct. Many people are very ignorant of what is going on,
    but that is not their fault, for that is where they are being kept with
    what they are being told. That is where awareness of who you are
    and what you’re doing here comes into play. For you become
    aware that things are not what they really seem to be. There is
    more that is going on that is not obvious.

D: But they use fear to make people agree to have medications and
    vaccinations.

E: That is correct, and the vaccinations are going to be used to try to
    stop many. People need to remember that where there is fear,
    there is control by outside forces.

D: So the main thing we have to do is keep healthy so we won’t need
    medications?

E: That is correct, be aware of what you’re doing to yourself. Look for
    other avenues before just going and getting medication. There will
    be times when the medication will be needed to assist the physical
    body, but once you do some research, unless it is a life lesson that
    was chosen deliberately to learn from, anything else can be
    worked on.

D: Is it all right to use natural substances like herbs and minerals?

E: That is all right to do, but what is really needed is to allow the
    physical body to heal itself. For it has that capacity to do so.

D: But how do we keep the government from giving us vaccinations
    and shots we don’t need?

E: It’s a matter of taking a stand. If a stand is not taken, then the
    government will continue to do what it is doing now. There comes
    a time when choices have to be made. And if you remember this is
    a spiritual war, then what is there to fear?
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 23rd October 2021 at 14:48.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), janette (23rd October 2021), Mare (23rd October 2021), mountain_jim (23rd October 2021), palehorse (24th October 2021), Rosco1 (29th October 2021), wondering (23rd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    What is the FOX NEWS policy on vaccinations?
    Just to answer the question (as best I can): I believe they're pro 'vaccination'. But they're also pro natural immunity, and emphatically against all mandates.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd October 2021 at 11:18.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (23rd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (23rd October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Gracy (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), janette (23rd October 2021), mountain_jim (23rd October 2021), palehorse (24th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), wondering (23rd October 2021), Yoda (23rd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    What is the FOX NEWS policy on vaccinations?
    Just to answer the question (as best I can): I believe they're pro 'vaccination'. But they're also pro natural immunity, and emphatically against all mandates.
    Thanks Bill. Yeah, I reckon what bothers me a bit is that to their credit business wise, they know exactly who their key demographic is, what they want to hear, and they really do a wonderful job being darlings of the antivax movement.

While at the same time, in the background they are quietly 90% vaxxed, require “face diapers” for anyone in control rooms, and even exceed Joe Biden’s mandate to private companies their size from requiring not just a weekly Covid test for the untaxed, but daily tests.

We still don’t know officially what their policy is, but from the looks of things while not mandating the jab, they’re making daily life not so easy for those few not wishing to get it. Can you imagine being mandated to having that damn test daily?

If Tucker Carlson for instance really is not vaxxed, he’s getting tested daily, and wearing a “face diaper” in the control room if he needs to go inside.

I’m just pointing out that FOX NEWS corporate policy, is not the same as FOX NEWS news and commentary. They all do this sort of thing at the altar of the almighty ratings god, just that they do it too.
    Last edited by Gracy; 23rd October 2021 at 16:47.

6. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), Brigantia (23rd October 2021), Chip (23rd October 2021), ClearWater (24th October 2021), DeeMetrios (25th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Matthew (23rd October 2021), onawah (23rd October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

DR DAVID MARTIN CONDEMNS VAX-PUSHING CORPORATE CEOS: THEY ARE COMMITTING ‘TERRORISM’ AGAINST THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES
    10/20/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-...own-employees/
    https://www.brighteon.com/3d2299e3-b...1-7f3e10b80df0
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/3d2299e3-b420-446f-a8d1-7f3e10b80df0

"Dr David E Martin joins Mike Adams during this latest phase of the Plandemic, in which tens of thousands of First Responders are being forced to resign and in which several large businesses and labor unions putting up a fight against this insane tyranny.

“We have a situation where it’s very clear that the plans that were laid out by the World Health Organization in the ‘World at Risk’ scenario for the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board in September of 2019 – and for people who haven’t read it, I encourage you to read it because this is the playbook. We are playing through the whole playbook.

THIS IS A TEST“What we’re trying to do is we’re trying to see exactly how far people will respond, on what level of motivation. So we started out with the pretend, ‘Oh, this is for your neighbor’s interest, this is for your grandmother’s interest.’ So we appeal to some of that familial guilt and shaming – and we got a certain number of the population that way – and then, we upped the ante, we decided that when grandma doesn’t work, we’re going to free beer and donuts, so we did the incentive play and we saw a number of states do the lotteries and the financial incentives and everything else, and Mike, this has been a market test.

“It’s a market test and it’s always been set up as a market test. That’s why I remind people, we don’t have to interpret the facts, we just have to read the facts. This was a market test to see at what level, what threshold we start getting pushback.

“And at each level, you saw, we hit a moment where we got the free donut people went, and then we got the donuts and beer people went and then we got the donuts and beer people and lottery tickets went and if you go back to the beginning of this pandemic, remember it started on cruise ships…“It’s not surprising that we started the pandemic on cruise ships, because if you’re targeting a population, you want to target a population that was almost willing to dream – and see that we can destroy their dreams…”

COMPROMISING THE JUDICIARY

“And so we’ve done the whole continuum [i.e. playbook] and the last straw to fall – and as you know, President Biden made his statement about any employer of over one hundred people has to do the mandatory vaccines. This is now, going after, the assault of something that’s been around since 1217. This is an assault on the charter enforced in the Magna Carta. This is an assault on whether you have the right to a livelihood.

“And now, what we’re doing is we’re saying, unless you defile the sanctity of your life, you are not entitled to the right of livelihood. And the good news is, as you just said, we have now, poured into concrete the resolve of those people who are saying, ‘Hey, we aren’t going to fall for the donuts and the cruise ships and the lottery tickets or anything else and we weren’t going to fall for the restaurants. There’s not a restaurant in New York or LA worth violating the integrity of your body. I don’t care what the restaurant is, no restaurant in New York or LA is worth it.’

“We go through all this and we’re at the last ditch, which is, ‘I’m going to take your livelihood, unless you actually bow the knee to a belief in a technology, which has had an 80-year run and that run is over.’…

“This was never about a virus or a public health issue or a pandemic or anything else. This was about a social cover story – and I said this in ‘Plandemic: Indoctornation’ – this is a moment of cognitive dissonance where we’re being asked to remember 2020 as a justification for a shift in the way the world is supposed to work.

“And what I love about this moment, Mike is that vaccines were just the foil. It’s a technology that’s being used to play a game: ‘How far can we indenture a population? How much deprivation can we have in that population, before the population draws a line under ‘enough’? And the great news is I think we got there.

“I do not believe – as much as the CDC wants me to – I do not believe that we’re close to 60% vaccinated. I think we’re a lot lower than that number and the fact of the matter is, if you look at New Zealand, New Zealand had to admit that they’re not even at 50% And this is for a locked-down nation that allegedly got everybody.

“What we know is that the effort to suppress humanity is actually backfiring and actually, what’s happening is we’re galvanizing a stronger resolve, not weaker…to further distance ourselves from accepting another one of these things.”

Mike Adams agrees. “Amen to that. The backlash against the blatant irrationality of what people are observing – for example, who, in their right mind, as a hospital administrator in the middle of a claimed pandemic say, ‘This is the time to fire all the nurses with natural immunity!’ What sense does that make?”

EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN ONLY BE DIRECTED AT A FEDERAL AGENCY – NOT AT A PERSON

Dr Martin then gets into another aspect of the PSYOP: “We take what we know is Federally illegal – we’ve got to remember this – President Biden’s Executive Order has no bearing on any individual. Let me say that one more time: The Executive Order has no bearing on any individual, because an Executive Order – by law – can only be a directive to a federal agency, it can never be a directive to a person.

“So what happens is, what we’re trying to do is actually trying to subordinate all of the order of actual legal practice, to see how much of the thuggery that the establishment wants to do, can be done by the henchmen called ’employers’, called ‘healthcare workers’, called ‘public health officers’.

“What we’re actually doing is a cunning abuse of the way the Commerce Clause was set up, the way the entire structure of our country was set up. We’re using this cunning abuse to say, ‘We can’t do it but we’re going to wink-wink, nod-nod, suggest and insinuate that this is a thing that should be done, and we’re now going to see whether or not, under the guise of legality, do willfully illegal acts.

“Bear in mind, there is no law that allows any federal agency…to use any one of the current injections. And the reason, Mike is because under the law that allows for compulsory vaccination or compulsory medicine – even in the military – you have to have had an approved Institutional Review Board of that study that included safety data, that included animal studies.

“None of these clinical trials had any safety data. So, there is no legal IRB …and every single one of the clinicians and every single one of the scientists who have been involved in this process know they are violating the law and this is a way to get blackmail and dirt…this is a fraternity hazing done badly.

“It is to see how many people can get dirt on each other so that for the rest of time, you will all know – every tim you shake a hand, every time you see each other at a convention, you’ll know you were complicit in an evil act and because it’s your secret and their secret and everybody’s secret, you’re going to pretend like it didn’t happen…

YOU CANNOT COMPEL PARTICIPATION IN A CLINICAL TRIAL

“The CEOs of all the airlines are violating the law…You cannot compel participation in a clinical trial under any circumstances. It is illegal to do that. It’s a violation of the law and every airline CEO who has done that has violated Federal Law. They are participating in what is effectively Domestic Terrorism and War Crimes. And those are the laws that cover these actions.

“When you compel someone against their will or when you coerce someone against their will into a behavior, those are Domestic Terrorism and War Crimes violations. Those are felony violations and so, he’s [Southwest CEO Gary Kelly] admitting on CNBC to violating Federal Law.”

Mike asks him, “Why are these CEOs, in your opinion…making themselves vulnerable to the prosecutions that must be coming for the crimes that they are admitting to carrying out on camera?”

Dr Martin responds, “One of the things that I have found fascinating is that we have had, in this pandemic such clear and egregious violations of federal and state laws. We have the CDC putting together PowerPoint presentations for its own employees, pointing out that the very famous last turn-of-the-century Jew Ho v. Williamson case…which essentially said that you cannot quarantine a healthy population. That’s a Supreme Court decision. You cannot quarantine a healthy population.

“But do you realize that the only case we ever hear about in the Mainstream Media are Jacobson v. Massachusetts, which allegedly gave rise to allegedly justification for valid vaccine mandates. If you read what that case is…you can either get a vaccine or pay a $5 fine. That’s the Jacobson Case! The Jacobson Case did not establish that vaccines, for the rest of time are legal…

“We are willfully emasculating the judiciary and I’m going to say this really precisely. If you take the judiciary offline, it’s a very powerful thing to do, because the judiciary is the public’s point-of-access to address grievances against the government…Having a compromised judiciary closes the door to the public getting redress for their grievances.”

THE “CHIP SHORTAGE”

Dr Martin thinks the vaunted chip shortage is part of the script. “I don’t think we have any chip shortage, I think we’re designing chips that play into what is going to be the digital and e-economy, where the control of who we are and what we do and what we experience is based on an intermediated decision-making process that says that your access to things, whatever they are, which include, by the way, what you have in your home, what you have in your car, where you can travel.

“Things that are being done are not chip shortages, absolutely. We didn’t have a fab facility go down that can’t start up, what did do is we actually have engineering manipulation of chips right now that is altering the experience going forward and we are…actually redesigning the communications protocol and we’re redesigning the actual physical architecture, so that we have the ability to turn on and off, make access to or remove access from each individual, so that the command-and-control systems that people have desperately wanted to see in place can actually be implemented.”
    Last edited by Harmony; 24th October 2021 at 03:47. Reason: embedding video
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (23rd October 2021), DeeMetrios (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (24th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), palehorse (24th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #126
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,665 times in 20,818 posts

• New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th October 2021 at 17:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (24th October 2021), DeeMetrios (25th October 2021), Eva2 (26th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), indiana (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021)

12. Link to Post #127
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

If you need another reason to DESPISE this creature posing as a woman, here it is:

Hillary Clinton demands Boris 'mandate vaccines' and wants those refusing jabs sacked

HILLARY CLINTON has demanded Prime Minister Boris Johnson mandate vaccines and sack those refusing jabs in an extraordinary intervention into British politics.

The former Democrat presidential candidate told Andrew Marr Mr Johnson should implement draconian rules and sanctions around vaccine uptake in order to force infection rates down ahead of winter.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hillary_johnson490cb1e0ad9638abfc8c0d8d1ac2c0562c155.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	47758

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...johnson-vn/amp
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), Eva2 (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), happyuk (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021), Tintin (25th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #128
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

My husband has had surgery today and the surgeon called me to say all went well which is wonderful news. I'm going to visit him this afternoon but the Surgeon wanted to know if I was vaccinated as it may be an issue for me being allowed in without a double jab.

Whilst I'm truly grateful for him doing an excellent job saving my husband from a life-threatening condition, I felt irritated and uncomfortable with him telling me that I must get vaccinated for my husband's sake - that the best thing I can do for him is to get jabbed. He's now vulnerable and needs me to do the right thing. He knows my husband is double-jabbed .... he's the one who is supposed to be protected!

The 'unprotected' need to get protected to protect the protected ...?!!!

15. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), Eva2 (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), Rosco1 (29th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Satori (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    that the best thing I can do for him is to get jabbed. He's now vulnerable and needs me to do the right thing.
    My earnest personal advice: DO NOT DO THIS.

From what you've been so very generous to share, you've compromised yourself way too much already. You have to take care of yourself.

That's ALWAYS the first priority. Unless you're in good shape, you can never do very much to help anyone else — no matter who they are.

17. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (25th October 2021), Alan (25th October 2021), Alecs (25th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), Brodie75 (26th October 2021), Czarek (25th October 2021), Eva2 (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), happyuk (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2021), kudzy (26th October 2021), mojo (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), Rosco1 (29th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Satori (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021), Spirithorse (25th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021)

18. Link to Post #130
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

I agree with Bill.

Starting next week, all "resting homes" here will be able to ask visitors for "their Pass".
    Most of those places will "comply" and be "happy" to do so, because the personnel will get "jabbed" or loose their jobs.
    95% is jabbed already anyway.
    So...my father is 93 years old, and I am the only person paying him visits.
    I don't intend to get either vaxxed or PCR-tested every time I visit him.
    Either a nurse will have to come outside with him (in a wheelchair) or we'll have to talk "through the window".

It's all pretty ridiculous, but that is what we are facing now.

So, my advice is the same as Bill gave above.

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2021), Alecs (25th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), Brodie75 (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), happyuk (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), Satori (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    I agree with Bill.

Starting next week, all "resting homes" here will be able to ask visitors for "their Pass".
    Most of those places will "comply" and be "happy" to do so, because the personnel will get "jabbed" or loose their jobs.
    Either a nurse will have to come outside with him (in a wheelchair) or we'll have to talk "through the window".

Yes. We're in a war. And in a war, one has to think as clearly as possible at all times and in all circumstances.

It makes zero sense, in any imaginable way, to endanger your whole health and well-being FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE for the sake of being able to visit someone you love in hospital for maybe just a few short days until he is discharged.

You don't have to prove — to yourself, or to him — that you love him. If he doesn't know that already, he never will.

21. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), Brodie75 (26th October 2021), Eva2 (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gini (26th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (25th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2021), kudzy (26th October 2021), leavesoftrees (26th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), Satori (25th October 2021), selinam (25th October 2021), TomKat (25th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021), ZenBaller (26th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Thank you Bill. Have no fear, the answer is no to any jab!

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (26th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021), Satori (25th October 2021), Spirithorse (25th October 2021)

24. Link to Post #133
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Agreed. No to any jab, period.

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    The 'unprotected' need to get protected to protect the protected ...?!!!
    In honour of your most meme-worthy quote:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Confused-Gandalfprotected.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	47759
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gini (26th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), indiana (26th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Thanks

Noam Chomsky: Lock Vaccine Skeptics In Their Homes and Deprive Them of Food

Leftist Noam Chomsky has been making the rounds calling for those who don’t want to put experimental shots in their bodies to be sequestered in their homes and not to let them out to even get food. Alex Jones covers these and other insane globalist statements from just the last couple of days.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    I agree with Bill.

Yes. We're in a war. And in a war, one has to think as clearly as possible at all times and in all circumstances.

It makes zero sense, in any imaginable way, to endanger your whole health and well-being FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE for the sake of being able to visit someone you love in hospital for maybe just a few short days until he is discharged.

You don't have to prove — to yourself, or to him — that you love him. If he doesn't know that already, he never will.
    before the plandemic there was talk of a "culling." I think this is part of it -- the weak will get vaxxed.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021)

30. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Thanks

• Noam Chomsky Says Unvaxxed Should Be ISOLATED From Society, Treated Like Prisoners:

Do you know that Noam Chomski also defends governments 9/11 narrative! (Lies).

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Thanks

• "Isolate Unvaxxed From Society" says Noam Chomsky:

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gord (27th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), leavesoftrees (28th October 2021), Reinhard (28th October 2021)

34. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Thanks

• John Oliver Calls For Cops To KEEP Quitting Over Vaccine Mandates:

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), DeeMetrios (28th October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), TomKat (28th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

Several members of the European Parliament excoriated the political elite for imposing mandatory vaccine passports on the people.

Christine Anderson, a member of Germany’s conservative populist AfD party, delivered a powerful speech on Friday shredding the inherently oppressive vaccine passport and the political establishment rolling them out in the Western world.

“It’s not the goal that renders the system oppressive; it is always the methods by which the goal is pursued,” Anderson said from the EU Parliament floor. “Whenever a government claims to have the people’s interest at heart, you need to think again.”

“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now?”

“Whenever a political elite pushes an agenda this hard, and resort to extortion and manipulation to get their way, you can almost always be sure your benefit is definitely not what they had at heart.”

Anderson also explained the corruption behind the mandatory COVID injection when long-term data about its risks and side effects has still not been collected.

“As far as I’m concerned, I will not be vaccinated with anything that has not been properly vetted and tested, and has shown no sound scientific evidence that the benefits outweigh the disease itself and possible long-term side effects, which to this day we don’t know anything about,” she said.

“I will not be reduced to a mere guinea pig by getting vaccinated with an experimental drug. And I will most assuredly not get vaccinated because my government tells me to, and promises in return I will be granted freedom.”

“Let’s be clear about one thing: no one ‘grants’ me freedom, for I am a free person,” she added.

This comes as European governments continue imposing their Great Reset plan to make everybody submit to the COVID vaccine passport, which has resulted in ongoing massive protests erupting across Europe.

Notably, many European nations have suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine earlier this year following reports of severe blood clots.

Several European nations like Sweden and Denmark have also recently suspended the Moderna vaccine for people under 30, citing reports of heart inflammation.
    • MEPs press conference on the abusive use of Green Certificate - EU Parliament

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Matthew (30th October 2021), Reinhard (31st October 2021)

38. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

• 'We Are Going To Have Chaos': Rand Paul Warns Against Effects Of Vaccine Mandates:

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), janette (31st October 2021), Reinhard (31st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 7 17 24 LastLast