+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast

Thread: Forced or mandatory vaccination

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

The knowledge that kids are not at risk is even on MSM? How could this have happened? How can parents allow their children to be sacrificed?

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/d221247f-8913-4231-b2c6-686847cd7719

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), Matthew (31st October 2021), melissanederland (1st November 2021), Reinhard (31st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,908 times in 20,684 posts

• Fox and Friends detail Project Veritas Action video REVEALING Gov Murphy to impose COVID Vax Mandate
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    Thanks

• New Jersey Voter calls into CSPAN on Election Day - cites Project Veritas Action #MurphyMandates
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), mountain_jim (2nd November 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,942 times in 2,204 posts

From her response - Ardern obviously KNOWS..... KNOWS..... that the so called vaccine doesn't work ...

So why is she pushing it... like Australia, Canada, America and Britain... (etc)

Because it's not got anything to do with a virus and it's clearly about something else...

Blatant, shameless, manipulating liars the lot of them - Ardern, Morrison, Trudeau, Biden, Johnson..

Ardern shuts the press conference down very quickly when an unscheduled remark / reference crops up...
    That questions the effectiveness of the so called vaccine...

Clearly it is considered very important that they appear to be on the same page and no cracks can be allowed to appear...

(1:07)

AWKARD 🤐 NZ Press SHUT Down As Ardern Storms Off & DEMANDS “We’re All On The Same Page”

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), graciousb (9th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Matthew (2nd November 2021), mountain_jim (2nd November 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Powerful Speech: EU Parliament Member Christine Anderson

https://youtu.be/t7gO1byQozk?t=307

" . . .and I will most assuredly not be vaccinated because my government tells me to, and promises in return, I will be granted freedom. Let's be clear about one thing, No one grants me freedom, for I AM a free person. . . . ."

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), graciousb (9th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), jaybee (3rd November 2021), JohanB (2nd November 2021), mountain_jim (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    From her response - Ardern obviously KNOWS..... KNOWS..... that the so called vaccine doesn't work ...

So why is she pushing it... like Australia, Canada, America and Britain... (etc)

Because it's not got anything to do with a virus and it's clearly about something else...

Blatant, shameless, manipulating liars the lot of them - Ardern, Morrison, Trudeau, Biden, Johnson..

Ardern shuts the press conference down very quickly when an unscheduled remark / reference crops up...
    That questions the effectiveness of the so called vaccine...

Clearly it is considered very important that they appear to be on the same page and no cracks can be allowed to appear...

(1:07)

AWKARD 🤐 NZ Press SHUT Down As Ardern Storms Off & DEMANDS “We’re All On The Same Page”

We know it is all about money.

Money is being used as bait/leverage from the top down. I was informed yesterday that Trudeau makes a profit from each jab that is put into an arm. ( I will find the article/info and add it.)

These people are given money, then told that if they do not follow through the money will be taken away and they will lose even more. (I am sure there is blackmail involved as well.)

Once they feel like they are part of the club - and thus rich and powerful and protected from harm - they do not want to relinquish that position so they do what they are told.

In the end, they will lose, but even if they realize that they will still cling to what they have been given as long as they can.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd November 2021), fifi (6th November 2021), graciousb (9th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), jaybee (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,942 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Money is being used as bait/leverage from the top down. I was informed yesterday that Trudeau makes a profit from each jab that is put into an arm. ( I will find the article/info and add it.)

These people are given money, then told that if they do not follow through the money will be taken away and they will lose even more. (I am sure there is blackmail involved as well.)

Once they feel like they are part of the club - and thus rich and powerful and protected from harm - they do not want to relinquish that position so they do what they are told.

In the end, they will lose, but even if they realize that they will still cling to what they have been given as long as they can.

Yes and there is probably also some kind of prestige and pride involved...within the Globalist circles for those who can con their country the best - if these people have been groomed for power over many years and now have to prove their worth...

On the lower levels of the bribery ladder I saw somewhere (can't remember where) that in the UK nurses were given £10 for every child they injected - I expect there are financial incentives at all levels - like a Doctor's Practice getting a lump sum for every patient on their list they can get jabbed....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

A strong new video, focusing only on recently published research, from Chris Martenson.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (4th November 2021), fifi (6th November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), graciousb (9th November 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), kudzy (3rd November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021), Yoda (3rd November 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Yes and there is probably also some kind of prestige and pride involved...within the Globalist circles for those who can con their country the best - if these people have been groomed for power over many years and now have to prove their worth...

On the lower levels of the bribery ladder I saw somewhere (can't remember where) that in the UK nurses were given £10 for every child they injected - I expect there are financial incentives at all levels - like a Doctor's Practice getting a lump sum for every patient on their list they can get jabbed....

I curse myself once again for throwing out yet another youtube vid on this forum (since I'd much prefer to read what PA members actually think once they piece the copious amount of data available) but are the massive Aussie and Zealander lockdowns and social disruption just about money and control?

Joseph Farrell points out that there may be something having to do with Antarctica that may be at risk of being discovered by populations who are free to move about and perhaps see activity 'down under' that's hidden . . . and not to be known by any of us.

Who (or what) would we be making room for by dying off enmass? Especially within proximity of the most mysterious land area on the planet?

My personal opinion? Better that every intelligent being (meaning all of us with half a brain) should willfully leave enmass and return when the 'failed ones' have utterly failed. They do not deserve us as 'friends,' employees, slaves, or running targets. I've spent my entire adult life doing my best to clean up the messes left behind, mostly by 'modern' psychiatry, but also by a malevolently manipulated society that's been utterly destructive in every way, shape and form.

I've always thought that the best thing to happen is for the best and the brightest, including the indigenous (especially) to abandon the failed ones entirely. The sooner they fail and are gone, the better. Eventually they will return, and we will guide them as necessary.

Ya, I know, that's not such a popular idea. But I'll bet it would be effective. If ya'll get what I mean . . .

Joseph Farrell
    Last edited by helium; 3rd November 2021 at 14:26.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Alecs (5th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

• Mandates Have Nothing To Do With Public Health

Once again publicly available data demonstrate that vaccines are not reducing infectivity or transmission, 2 of the main criteria for an injection to be considered a vaccine. Public health officials are brazenly proclaiming these embarrassing facts, while at the same time continuing to parrot the mantra to get vaccinated and stop the spread. At this point, anyone with a working brain can see that whatever the vaccine mandate push is for, that it is not about public health and stopping the transmission of COVID. But real consequences are in force, including millions of people losing their jobs and livelihoods. Mandates will affect some of society’s most important members including firemen, police, nurses, sanitation workers, pilots, armed service men and women, and many, many more. Where will all of this lead?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (3rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), fifi (8th November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Thanks

• Fully Vaxxed White House Press Secretary Gets COVID!:

Vaccinated People spreading a more aggressive MUTATED VERSION >> because << of being vaccinated ... confirmed by many scientists ... also buried by MSM (what else is covered up?)

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd November 2021 at 16:08.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (3rd November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), fifi (6th November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Thanks

• Webster Dictionary Changing "Vaccine" Definition:

Webster & WHO Dictionary changing "Vaccine" definition and "Herd Immunity" (Natural Immunity) definition and "Gain of Function" definition and "Pandemic" definition and "Anti-Vaxxer" definition ... Imagine if all of them were NOT changed ... could MSM still "defend" the totally over the top C0VID Tyranny?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd November 2021 at 17:28.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    Thanks

• JUST IN: Marsha Blackburn Promotes Anti-Vaccine Mandate Bill, Slams 'Very Weak' President Biden:

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    Thanks

• JUST IN: SC Gov Issues Exec Order Barring Agencies From Issuing Or Enforcing Biden Vaccine Mandate:

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (5th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), fifi (6th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), melissanederland (4th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    Thanks

• 'That's Not My Question! That's Not My Question!': Marshall Grills Walensky During Senate Hearing:

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    Thanks

• What happens when doctors 'just follow orders':

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    Thanks

• HUGE! The Momentum Has Shifted…

This report explains the major workers rebellion and how the mandates are taking a big step back.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Brigantia (5th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th November 2021), fifi (6th November 2021), Matthew (7th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

• 5th Circuit Halts Bidens Unlawful OSHA Vaccine Mandate

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), fifi (8th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    Thanks

• 'I Cannot Stay Silent': GOP Sen Decries 'Unacceptable' Vaccine Mandates:

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th November 2021), fifi (8th November 2021), gord (8th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    Thanks

• Gov. Ron DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden Vaccine Mandate in Tallahassee, FL 11/4/21

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Harmony (9th November 2021), melissanederland (9th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast