1. Link to Post #161
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Default Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

• 'Stop Bossing People Around': DeSantis Slams Biden Vaccine Mandates:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

From Laura Dodsworth, the author of A State of Fear: How the UK government weaponised fear during the Covid-19 pandemic and a letter she was sent by a nurse published on her Substack account.

It's full of compassion and insight

---------------------------------------

From clapping to sacking - 18 months in the life of a nurse.
    The anonymous account of a nurse on a virtual Covid ward.

This is a guest post from an anonymous nurse.
    I care. It’s a reflex, and the reason why I could only ever have become a nurse. I don’t consider that this makes me a more virtuous human being. I certainly never wanted to be clapped for it. You can’t switch caring off. The role of the nurse is to relieve suffering. Sometimes this might mean making someone physically better, but not always – more often it is about making the individual feel better regardless of the outcome.

It was strangely fitting that on the 5th September, the day we were told that NHS staff might be forced to have the Covid-19 vaccine, I noted that 100% of the patients I look after as part of a Covid patient remote monitoring service were vaccinated. Not the majority of the patients, all of them.

The Covid patient remote monitoring service was set up in Autumn 2020, as a sort of virtual Covid ward, to monitor Covid positive patients remotely, facilitate early intervention should there be any deterioration in condition, offer support for symptoms and reduce the need for hospital admission.

This week, every single patient on the virtual ward is double or triple vaccinated.

A number of things struck me about the patients who were being referred to us. The first was that they were ill. This might seem obvious, but what I mean is that they were ill regardless of their Covid status. Many reported a deterioration in pre-existing conditions, citing difficulty in accessing medical care, chronic conditions not being managed etc.

Fast forward a year and this is an even more prevalent picture. Many patients have not seen a doctor for 18 months, blood tests are delayed, there has been no hospital follow up appointments, lost e-consults, hours spent waiting in phone queues and there is still fear of attending appointments. We often spend longer sorting out patients non-covid related health problems than their covid symptoms.

I’m not GP-bashing, merely stating that the present system is not fit for purpose and that the restrictions imposed over the last 18 months have had significant implications for public health.

The second thing that became apparent was the extraordinary role that nosocomial infections were playing in the cases and transmission of the virus, particularly during the autumn/winter surge. At times, over 80% of our patients had acquired Covid in healthcare. Sometimes this could be directly attributed to a recent hospital admission of the individual. Patients were admitted for falls, cancer treatment, blood transfusions, heart attacks and then, unfortunately, discharged Covid positive. These were often the sickest patients – the very people who we were all ordered to stay at home to protect.

Then they would infect their families and carers once they were home.

This is why the statistics for nosocomial infections are not representative of the true picture – one hospital admission for one individual could result in numerous cases within a household and beyond. This is not officially measured but, from my observations over the months, it is a huge problem.

I constantly flagged this up, but it wasn’t a popular observation in the NHS hierarchy. There were conversations in hushed tones. With the go ahead from my line manager I undertook unofficial audits of our patients so that I could demonstrate the scale of the problem. I was told that it was not well received and it was certainly not escalated.

If you have any understanding of the structure of our health and social care, it’s not difficult to see why and how this situation occurred. There are fewer hospital beds, insufficient staffing, lack of effective PPE, lack of/haphazard testing and even the structure of our hospitals all lend themselves to an unavoidable rise in nosocomial infections. Over the last 20 years, many smaller hospitals have been closed. Beds were incorporated into huge hospital ‘villages’ which are easier to manage because all facilities exist on one site, often under one roof. This suits many aspects of health care but it is an infection control nightmare, as highly infectious patients are under the same roof as those that are already sick and immunocompromised.

The PPE provided for the average staff member was and is a joke. The big suits, F95s and goggles were reserved for ITU. The rest of us had plastic aprons and blue masks, which is probably why so many healthcare staff have ended up with Covid. In one area of the hospital there was literally a red line taped on the floor – those on one side were in full PPE and those on the other in a paper mask and pinny – to control a virus primarily spread through aerosol.

Vaccination started in earnest in December and I was offered mine in the first ‘wave’. I have had numerous vaccinations and boosters as a nurse. I’ve worked in healthcare long enough to understand the prevalence of iatrogenic harm, but you look at the evidence and conclude that the risks are small enough and the benefits great enough to be worth it. In this case, personally, I had some reservations.

The Covid vaccines have been developed to reduce symptom severity rather than to provide sterilising immunity, and I am relatively young and in good health. Crucially, I have had Covid-19 and have antibodies. I am confused as to why previous infection is not being taken into consideration when assessing individual need for vaccination especially as all available data showed negligible risk of reinfection.

Vaccines do not stop transmission. That’s clear to me as a nurse. Why would we introduce a vaccine passport? Why would we mandate vaccinations to access venues or public places or make it a requirement for jobs? Why should I lose my job if I decide not to be vaccinated?

I feel appalled at the idea of a two-tier society.

Informed consent is the bedrock of good clinical practice. You document that consent has been obtained for every procedure. How would you obtain informed consent from someone who you know has had no choice but to be vaccinated else they’ll lose their job? How do you consent a child who has been told that if they don’t have the vaccine they wont be able to go to a football match or out for dinner? Plenty of adults have been vaccinated because of the potential risk to their freedoms rather than any potential health benefits. This is ethically wrong and scientifically unsubstantiated.

I have been a nurse all my working life. I care. It’s a reflex. But if vaccines are forced on NHS staff, I want no part of it.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Dorjezigzag (9th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), jaybee (9th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (13th November 2021), Nasu (16th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

The Johnson Government doesn't want to push too hard to set off really serious opposition and confrontations - but this latest fascist like move mandating jabs for the NHS workers is an important mile stone from their point of view, I think -

Because if they manage to get this done the next step will be saying everyone who needs treatment from the NHS will have to be double / triple +++ jabbed....

No jab - no treatment - no life - the end -

The non 'vaccinated' will be left to die.... while the 'vaccinated' get sicker and sicker filling up the hospitals...

They can't say everyone wanting treatment and operations have to be 'vaccinated' until they can say everyone working in hospitals are injected....

These maniacs have made promises at meetings like Davos.... they all know it's not about a virus but how long will they fool the majority of the public...?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (13th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Tintin (11th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

CNN's Sanjay Gupta uses Sesame Street characters to tell young children how good the COVID vaccine is for their health.

"If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), ClearWater (11th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Matthew (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Peace in Oz (10th November 2021), Tintin (11th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    Thanks

• Active Duty Police Adrienne Gilvesy & Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Nasu (16th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Tintin (11th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    Thanks

• Federal Judge Halts Biden's Vaxx Mandate:

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (13th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Tintin (11th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    Thanks

• “Get Vaccinated or Lose Your Job,” CDC Loses All Credibility Over Mandates and Lockdowns:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    Thanks

• They’re Coming For Your Kids Too:

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), Jambo (16th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    Thanks

• Ben Carson: No COVID Shots for Children, Mandates Open "Pandora's Box":

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), Nasu (16th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    Thanks

• Alex Jones Declares War On Gene Simmons: Warning Strong Language:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), ClearWater (14th November 2021), ediwedi (20th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Jambo (16th November 2021), jaybee (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    Thanks

• Why do parents refuse to vaccinate their children?:

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), ClearWater (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021), wondering (17th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

PeterSweden
    @PeterSweden7
    Latvia are banning MPs from voting in parliament if they haven't been vaccinated or recovered from covid.

So democratically elected politicians will be BANNED from voting in parliament based on their medical status.

That escalated quickly.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), ClearWater (14th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Jambo (16th November 2021), jaybee (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021), wondering (17th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    Thanks

• Veteran Denied Meal After Refusing to Show Vaccine Proof At Restaurant

source

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), ClearWater (14th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), jaybee (13th November 2021), Nasu (16th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

As Ice Age Farmer said somewhere in the last few minutes of the video Bill posted recently: "You cannot obey your way out of tyranny."
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), jaybee (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Alex Jones Declares War On Gene Simmons: Warning Strong Language:

I enjoyed that - -

I didn't always 'get' Alex Jones - but I do now and I love him - shaman warrior and a powerhouse for good...

Sometimes his intensity is a bit exhausting when you're not in that kind of mood - but he is fighting hard to save his family, country and all of us...

It was brilliant the way he layed into that Simmons person - who goes around in fancy dress behaving like a twerp most of the time by the looks of it -

Truth be told all those who are buying into the Official Pandemic Hoax are going to take us all off the edge of the cliff with them... they are the enablers of the whole thing - but we try to be kind and understanding because we know most of them are victims of the brainwashing and that the trust of good people is being abused - and they haven't had the info they need to understand what's going on...

Those like Gene Simmons, though - are probably bought off and manipulated with flattery and fame... they are victims and willing perpetrators all rolled up in one...

Alex let him have it (metaphorically) with both barrels and it was most satisfying to see....

cheers
    Last edited by jaybee; 13th November 2021 at 09:17.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), ediwedi (20th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Patient (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    Thanks

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Ignorance Running Amok': DeSantis Calls Out Biden's OSHA Vaccine Mandate:

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    Thanks

• Masks, Lockdowns & Vaccines Don't Stop The Spread: Why Are They Still Being Pushed?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Tintin (18th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

See this tweet from Dr Anthony Hinton, and shudder

Source tweet
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (17th November 2021), ClearWater (17th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 1 9 19 24 LastLast