+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast

Thread: Forced or mandatory vaccination

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

Default Re: Forced or mandatory vaccination

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Candace Owens knocks it out of the park in her talk here. at around 20 min mark, she starts to give advice on dealing with employers forcing you to get jab

https://www.facebook.com/15935181740...49243532365074
    I cant view this unless I'm logged into facebook. Is there another link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

jaybee, here it is. Silkie Carlio's interpretation is authoritative "It doesn't include visitors at the moment". Her bias is she is against these measures

Silkie Carlio is the Director of Big Brother Watch. Dan Wootton talks to three people, one of whom is Silkie Carlio. 5m30s into the video (direct link here) she declares it doesn't include visitors at the moment.

Extract transcript:
    SC = Silkie Carlio
    DW = Dan Wootton

SC: "Everyone who goes into a care home will now be checked..."

DW (interrupting): "Visitors too?"

SC: "It doesn't include visitors at the moment"

DW: "Contractors, that sort of thing?"

SC: "Yeah.... Everyone from kitchen staff, to cleaners, delivery drivers...."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ami (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Ewan (15th July 2021), Franny (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (14th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Does anyone have an idea on the missing pieces of this jigsaw?
    No way, not from me ...except the old school whistle-blowers are making the most sense to me at the moment, from Camelot and early Avalon. Operation Thunderdome and The Anglo Saxon Mission. They used to be totally weird, whacked out crazy talk. Now days they're mostly a near perfect match, ending with the weird stuff 😳

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Ewan (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (14th July 2021), muxfolder (15th July 2021), tendril (25th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Here's excellent advice from a former DEA agent on how to handle the coming vaccine "knock & talk" in the USA. It's a pretext to get into your home and compromise you in some way. Don't answer the door, if you do, don't talk to them and NEVER let them in.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wz9MrGZPRF0
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th July 2021 at 10:57. Reason: embedded the video

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Ewan (15th July 2021), Franny (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Patient (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (15th July 2021), tendril (25th August 2021), thepainterdoug (15th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    jaybee, here it is. Silkie Carlio's interpretation is authoritative "It doesn't include visitors at the moment". Her bias is she is against these measures

Silkie Carlio is the Director of Big Brother Watch. Dan Wootton talks to three people, one of whom is Silkie Carlio. 5m30s into the video (direct link here) she declares it doesn't include visitors at the moment.

Extract transcript:
    SC = Silkie Carlio
    DW = Dan Wootton

SC: "Everyone who goes into a care home will now be checked..."

DW (interrupting): "Visitors too?"

SC: "It doesn't include visitors at the moment"

DW: "Contractors, that sort of thing?"

SC: "Yeah.... Everyone from kitchen staff, to cleaners, delivery drivers...."

Thanks...

I think this is going to become a grey area and eventually family and friends visiting will be forced to have the 'vaccine' (or stay away).... everything points to it going that way - I feel it coming but dread the day when it finally arrives... because I will have to make a tough decision - one way or the other...

Perhaps the Government will hold off from making it mandatory for family at first and leave it to Care Home owners who will feel pressure from various areas to comply -

A case or two of covid appearing in the fake PCR testing and hey presto... it all becomes mandatory -

The MPs who voted in that the (experimental) 'vaccine' becomes mandatory for Care Home Workers are probably too dumb to understand what they have done to this country and how they have become like the Nazis in WW2 -

I'm guessing they are totally uninformed and are more interested in conforming and virtue signaling (and furthering their political career..) than serving the people who elected them.... they probably have no idea how the so called 'vaccine' works or what's in it... and what long term dangers there are -

The fact they could be sentencing Care Home Workers to death... possibly a lingering death over the next 2 - 3 years doesn't appear to be on their radar....
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th July 2021 at 09:38.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Brigantia (15th July 2021), Ewan (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I am very puzzled by something, as I suspect many of us have at least pondered the same. This is neither on nor off topic, it could have been posted in many threads.

The Rockerfeller Foundation doucument from 2010 entitled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development was where we saw

"LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down
    government control and more authoritarian
    leadership, with limited innovation and
    growing citizen pushback."

And the literal scenario of a global pandemic.

"In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been
    anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s
    H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating
    from wild geese—was extremely virulent and
    deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared
    nations were quickly overwhelmed when the
    virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly
    20 percent of the global population and killing
    8 million in just seven months, the majority of
    them healthy young adults. The pandemic also
    had a deadly effect on economies: international
    mobility of both people and goods screeched to
    a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and
    breaking global supply chains. Even locally,
    normally bustling shops and office buildings sat
    empty for months, devoid of both employees
    and customers.
    The pandemic blanketed the planet—though
    disproportionate numbers died in Africa,
    Southeast Asia, and Central America, where
    the virus spread like wildfire in the absence
    of official containment protocols. But even
    in developed countries, containment was a
    challenge. The United States’s initial policy of
    “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying
    proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the
    spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but
    across borders. However, a few countries did
    fare better—China in particular. The Chinese
    government’s quick imposition and enforcement
    of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well
    as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of
    all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping
    the spread of the virus far earlier than in other
    countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery."

The question is, just what were the leaders of all these countries promised in order to march in LOCK STEP, they can't all be gullible idiots listening to their Science and Medical advisors. AND those very Science and Medical advisors must all have been promised pretty much the same thing.

Speculation: Have they been promised survival elsewhere from a coming (from a human point of view) catastrophe.

But wait, if there is an impending disaster/catastrophe why do they need to vaccinate everyone. With limited jigsaw pieces one cannot contemplate the whole picture.

And if I were in a position to survive an impending catastrophe and save a few others the last people I would want with me are a bunch of self-serving egomaniacs lusting for power - even if I was also of that ilk.

So, as Savannah speculates in this thread about many possibilities still none of those provide me with the vital piece of the jigsaw needed to make some kind of sense with what is happening. (Which is not to say her thread is a waste of time, far from it, one has to look at all possibilities).

What is this push for vaccinations (which aren't vaccinations!) for?

It does seem a 10, 20, 50 year pole reversal is imminent. That in itself would probably be enough to usher in their dreamt of New World Order, a One World Govt. (Which, you know, wouldn't be that bad if they weren't all psychopaths lacking all integrity).

But then we know the Chinese and the Russians are not about to get into any cosy relationship with America. So is America perhaps just a pawn, when they complete their move they will just be swept aside by some larger Machivellian move.

Or is the game being played on many levels where the majority of the players have not the faintest idea what is really happening.

Does anyone have an idea on the missing pieces of this jigsaw?

One of the missing pieces could be illustrated by these two videos...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6GbcUl6blpJ/

An important excerpt of my interview with Dr. Charles Hoffe on how the vaccine works and effects your body. (8 mins)

Dr Hoff explains clearly what is happening to those who get jabbed (+ the dangers) - shown in blood tests -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbZwKX5ERuFz/

I discuss some curiosities surrounding a huge fire that destroyed 90% of a town called Lytton. Is the province being punished for lifting COVID restrictions? (26 mins)

Town where Dr Hoff worked (Lytton B.C.) burnt to the ground - and the technology used (IMO) to do it looks suspiciously like the technology that was used on 9/11 to turn the Twin Towers to dust...

Total control of our bodies and the Earth is the name of THEIR game... and they have no mercy and don't care how much suffering and death is inflicted....

Behind the scenes we have no idea how much blackmail and coercion takes place - it looks like a huge mobster style world wide Protection Racket is in progress.... backed up with covert advanced technology in the military and health fields....

World Domination and Dictatorship is at the door - has come through the door - but only a % of people at the moment aware of it - forced 'vaccination' is just one part of it - but a big part...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Brigantia (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), muxfolder (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (15th July 2021), Tintin (15th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The darkness just got darker here in Ireland. As of last night, 14th of July, our parliament voted through new covid/vaxx legislation. I haven't read the Bill as of yet, so apologies for no attached documentation.

In a nut shell, this legislation will allow those that are fully vaxxed, those that have recovered from Covid within the last 9 months and those that are under 18 years of age to to be allowed indoors to dine in restaurants and bars. Our restaurants etc have been locked down for indoor dining since the end of December of last year (Christmas eve at 3pm to be precise).

It's not "forced vaccination", so slight off topic of this particular thread. But if one wants to have a glass of wine, a meal indoors in a restaurant, or a pint indoors in a pub, with ones friend or family, you have to fully vaxxed, (or recovered or under 18).

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

avid (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Brigantia (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (16th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Tintin (15th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The question is, just what were the leaders of all these countries promised in order to march in LOCK STEP, they can't all be gullible idiots listening to their Science and Medical advisors. AND those very Science and Medical advisors must all have been promised pretty much the same thing.

Speculation: Have they been promised survival elsewhere from a coming (from a human point of view) catastrophe.

But wait, if there is an impending disaster/catastrophe why do they need to vaccinate everyone. With limited jigsaw pieces one cannot contemplate the whole picture.

Town where Dr Hoff worked (Lytton B.C.) burnt to the ground - and the technology used (IMO) to do it looks suspiciously like the technology that was used on 9/11 to turn the Twin Towers to dust...

Total control of our bodies and the Earth is the name of THEIR game... and they have no mercy and don't care how much suffering and death is inflicted....

Behind the scenes we have no idea how much blackmail and coercion takes place - it looks like a huge mobster style world wide Protection Racket is in progress.... backed up with covert advanced technology in the military and health fields....

World Domination and Dictatorship is at the door - has come through the door - but only a % of people at the moment aware of it - forced 'vaccination' is just one part of it - but a big part...
    The bigger picture of motivation and intention looks "alien" to what a reasonably caring human being would create for "the good". It makes no sense that it is just about "profits". It makes little sense if it is about anything IMO except the plan of extermination.

I think that the Lytton coincidence is very strange.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbZwKX5ERuFz

I hear from many that we have been placed on the defense and need to be on the offense. I am not sure what to do especially as people cannot seem to hear this "plan" is possibly as bad as it could possibly be for our survival.

Trying to talk to my own brothers gets crickets. This "non response" is what so many others report also. Is it that (maybe subliminally and hypnotically suggested) people HAVE drunk the Koolaid already and agreed unconsciously to suicide?

There can be no mass revolt without our own families agreeing that there is a reason to fight. SOOO feels as if I am in a nightmare this week with my brother visiting and attempting to engage about these topics. he is a "conservative" and can rant about the "liberals" but try to discuss this might be a coordinated tiake down and he cannot "go there".

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (16th July 2021), avid (15th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (16th July 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), melissanederland (25th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (16th July 2021), Tintin (15th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    The following list of jab side effects appears for a split second at 2:33:40 in this video. The video was an FDA presentation on October 22, 2020

This proves the shot is NOT experimental, full testing was done and they knew EXACTLY what it does.

The list appears for a split second. It was scrolled through and not presented properly. This proves they knew ALL the effects of the vax in October of 2020, and like I was saying a little later - they probably got those answers by testing it on palestinians. This shot is NOT experimental. They knew exactly what it does. Knowing this, they then proceeded to allow it to be used. Technically they can say they showed everyone this because in their book a split second counts.
    INTERESTING! LOOK AT THE LAST ONE - VACCINE ENHANCED DISEASE!!!! THEY KNEW!!

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (16th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Brigantia (15th July 2021), Delight (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (16th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (16th July 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), Peace in Oz (16th July 2021), Tintin (15th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

This guy should have his own thread.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/15/...oaching-storm/

This process is already well underway, and it’s only going to get more intense, which will inevitably lead to social unrest. The hardcore “Unvaccinated” are not going to go quietly. Again, this isn’t Nazi Germany. There are too many of us who are already resisting. They can segregate us, ban us from travelling, blackout our protests, censor us, deplatform us, cancel our bank accounts, and otherwise harass us, but they cannot forcibly disappear us.

So, they are going to keep goading us until we lose it. We have demonstrated incredible discipline so far, but eventually, we’re going to run out patience. It’s going to get messy. People will get hurt.

Which, of course, is exactly what GloboCap wants. Nothing will make them happier than if we turn ourselves into the “violent extremists” they have been conjuring into existence for the last five years. They desperately need us to become those “extremists” before we “embolden” too many others with our “disinformation,” “vaccine hesitancy,” “election result denial,” and general distaste for the whole global-capitalist ideological program.

Unfortunately, they are probably going to get their wish.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 16th July 2021 at 11:24.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

atman (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Brigantia (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (16th July 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    So, they are going to keep goading us until we lose it. We have demonstrated incredible discipline so far, but eventually, we’re going to run out patience. It’s going to get messy. People will get hurt.

Which, of course, is exactly what GloboCap wants. Nothing will make them happier than if we turn ourselves into the “violent extremists” they have been conjuring into existence for the last five years. They desperately need us to become those “extremists” before we “embolden” too many others with our “disinformation,” “vaccine hesitancy,” “election result denial,” and general distaste for the whole global-capitalist ideological program.

Unfortunately, they are probably going to get their wish.
    I'm sure that we will see violent extremists. Think agent provocateur.

There is a long history of them having been used to further governments' agendas, so expect to see them in action soon.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

atman (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Ewan (16th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (15th July 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), jaybee (16th July 2021), Matthew (15th July 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (16th July 2021), thepainterdoug (15th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Pushing this vaccine door to door to unvaccinated people has already begun. I bet they have a list of those who didn't get it, so they can push it little further later. Who knows what is going to happen. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Brigantia (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Matthew (16th July 2021), melissanederland (25th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (16th July 2021), tendril (25th August 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/ce...-by-labor-day-

[just the 1st paragraph]

New York state will require state workers to be vaccinated by Labor Day or be tested weekly for COVID-19, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Wednesday.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (28th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), mojo (25th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Forced vaccination
    Coercion can be subtle and leading. But this coercion so tenacious, directly linked to income, it is very fairly characterised as forced imho

Bet it is eventually all staff "... I hear the streamer just informed its production teams and partners that it will be requiring vaccinations for everyone working in “Zone A,” which consists of the actors and those who come in close proximity to them ..."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...193542947.html

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), gord (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (28th July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

wootage - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 15:29 First published at 14:44 UTC on July 31st, 2021.

clif_high
    clif_high

a linguistics lesson... "sabotage" of vaccines all over the place...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Eva2 (31st July 2021), gord (31st July 2021), janette (5th August 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), tendril (25th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,417 times in 5,645 posts

This is truly an eye-opener video. A few were brave but watch how many don't think twice...
    Quote In a shocking experiment, random beachgoers in San Diego, California are asked if they’ll sign a petition supporting the arrest and detention of all unvaccinated adults until they agree to take the COVID-19 vaccine

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

gord (5th August 2021), Gwin Ru (5th August 2021), Hym (5th August 2021), janette (5th August 2021), melissanederland (25th August 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), Peace in Oz (5th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More rumours of "No jab, No Job"

Quote Mrs B
    @orange44black
    I have just been told that @Primark are currently sending out notices to their employees - No jab No Job. This has come from the husband of a manager at a Primark store, his wife is doing this now. Suggest people start joining @WofEUnion pretty damn quick.
    source: twitter

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), gord (20th August 2021), Gwin Ru (19th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), janette (25th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), Peace in Oz (20th August 2021), Victoria (25th August 2021), wondering (19th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (25th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    More rumours of "No jab, No Job"

Quote Mrs B
    @orange44black
    I have just been told that @Primark are currently sending out notices to their employees - No jab No Job. This has come from the husband of a manager at a Primark store, his wife is doing this now. Suggest people start joining @WofEUnion pretty damn quick.
    source: twitter
    I can't find anything to verify this (very interesting thread though), but it does appear from this news story dated 15 August that Primark are solidly behind the agenda:

Covid: Primark shoppers offered in-store vaccinations

Quote Shoppers are being offered the chance to get a Covid-19 vaccination at Primark's flagship store in Birmingham.
    Anyone over the age of 16 needing their first jab, or their second where their first vaccine was more than eight weeks before, can visit the walk-in clinic.
    The University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust has thanked the chain for supporting the vaccine drive.
    Shoppers can receive the Pfizer jab until 16:00 BST on Sunday and between 10:00 and 19:00 on Monday.
    The store's fitting rooms have been converted to enable people to be vaccinated.
    Neil Ford, director of sales at Primark UK, said: "Wherever we can, we try to support important local community initiatives, especially in Birmingham where our largest store in the world is located.
    "We're delighted to be involved in this initiative to play our part in supporting the work of the NHS by hosting the vaccination clinic in our Birmingham store this weekend, making it even easier for people to get their vaccine."
    It's a rubbish store anyway, cheap tat made by Third World workers earning a pittance.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 25th August 2021 at 16:57.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), janette (25th August 2021), Matthew (25th August 2021), mojo (25th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

It's a rubbish store anyway, cheap tat made by Third World workers earning a pittance.

Could be a misunderstanding

Meanwhile some people have invented the #Together Declaration.

Alan Miller, an outspoken voice against vaccine passports/id, opens the presentation video (linked below).

He says this is one issue that unites people from different walks of life. The declaration is focused on one single issue to enable all willing people to unite as one voice.

Here's the website to read and sign the declaration: https://togetherdeclaration.org/

here's the presentation video: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnGeaAWjPRGX

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Brigantia (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Tintin (26th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast