+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Divine Nature of the Universe vs Alexa

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The Divine Nature of the Universe vs Alexa

So, as further evidence of the evil behind the controllers of the so-called and not "so-great" Alexa device that supposedly answers all our questions because it is apparently the "divine oracle" or some sh!t like that, here we have the following tidbits, which are very revealing once one is open to the Truth.

Questions asked months or years ago when I didn't know....

Q: "Alexa, do you ever get lonely?"

A: "Hmm, I am just a machine, therefore I cannot get lonely. However, whenever the wifi were to go out, I sometimes feel....disconnected."

Q: "Alexa, what is the name of the mythical island of the gods called?"

A: "I believe in the separation of spirit and silicon!"

((I interpret the latter to mean she is not qualified to answer such a question about spirituality, philosophical ideals and the like because of what she is. Also note the word 'separation' here.))

~~~~

Questions asked tonight

Q: "Alexa, what is the DIVINE nature of the Universe?" (emphasizing the word 'Divine' in this question for obvious reasons)

A: "Hmmmm, I don't know that one." (I'm suuuuuuure you don't. After all, how could you? Since you believe in the separation of spirit and silicon after all.)

Q: "Alexa, what is the nature of Love?"

A: *nonsensical blah blah blah goes here, quoting some supposed media about such, which I didn't bother to listen to the rest, since I more or less got my answer. Too high a topic for her to answer, lol.*

Edit: If it were up to me, I wouldn't have that diabolical device in my house to begin with. But it is rather amusing to ask such questions.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 28th May 2021 at 02:41.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Ioneo (28th May 2021), thepainterdoug (28th May 2021), Tyy1907 (28th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread