+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today I shopped with no face mask...

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Default Today I shopped with no face mask...

I don't wear a face mask anyway... Only when I wanted to shop because 'that was the rules' and I needed to buy food...

But today I stopped... I went into 2 of our local supermarkets MASKLESS...

Did my shopping like normal and no one said a word to me...

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Alan (29th May 2021), Ankle Biter (23rd July 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Brigantia (23rd July 2021), DeDukshyn (28th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2021), Franny (29th May 2021), Hermoor (28th May 2021), Ioneo (29th May 2021), Ivanhoe (29th May 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Matthew (28th May 2021), meat suit (24th July 2021), mojo (23rd July 2021), muxfolder (23rd July 2021), Patient (29th May 2021), Peace in Oz (28th May 2021), Peter UK (24th July 2021), pine boy (29th May 2021), rgray222 (30th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), sunflower (29th May 2021), Tintin (4th June 2021), toppy (29th May 2021), wondering (29th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Today I shopped with no face mask...

I usually wear my mask now, not because I want to, but because I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable, but when I was in Calgary and they had mask rules, I often forgot mine, but just went in anyway. No one ever said anything, or even gave me dirty looks. Calgary's pretty laid back though.

Here, there's one hardware store that positions a "mask nazi" outside the door, not only stopping anyone without a mask from entering the store, but actually turning away people for not wearing "the right type" of mask, lol. If the mask you are wearing doesn't look like one of the ones in the cartoon picture of mask examples that they printed from the internet, you are denied entry. Hilarious. I wonder how much business they have lost because of this? So stupid.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Brigantia (23rd July 2021), EarthGirl (28th May 2021), Hermoor (28th May 2021), Ivanhoe (29th May 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), mojo (23rd July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Patient (29th May 2021), toppy (29th May 2021), wondering (29th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think we are past making folk feel uncomfortable DeDukshyn, This stupid rule to make us more AI,(faceless) inline with what they want is a 'step to far' ...

Until we ALL make a stand their stupid plan still 'has legs'

If we don't stop complying now, then they win...

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I usually wear my mask now, not because I want to, but because I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable, but when I was in Calgary and they had mask rules, I often forgot mine, but just went in anyway. No one ever said anything, or even gave me dirty looks. Calgary's pretty laid back though.

Here, there's one hardware store that positions a "mask nazi" outside the door, not only stopping anyone without a mask from entering the store, but actually turning away people for not wearing "the right type" of mask, lol. If the mask you are wearing doesn't look like one of the ones in the cartoon picture of mask examples that they printed from the internet, you are denied entry. Hilarious. I wonder how much business they have lost because of this? So stupid.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Brigantia (23rd July 2021), DeDukshyn (28th May 2021), Franny (29th May 2021), Ivanhoe (29th May 2021), lunaflare (25th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), mojo (23rd July 2021), Patient (29th May 2021), syrwong (24th July 2021), TargeT (28th May 2021), toppy (29th May 2021), wondering (29th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

The deep state is in panic mode because they have lost control of the narrative. Even with the help of corrupt politicians, media, and big tech the citizens are mostly aware & awake now & not believing their false narratives anymore. The deep state has used false flag events before and we know they are planning future events to take back the narrative. IMO to get back to controlling the narrative expect at least 2 new events, a nationwide or area wide blackout and what the media is currently pushing MASK MANDATES. So far Gov DeSantis publicly said no mask mandates at all in Florida and it is throwing a monkey wrench into their plans. I believe a second lookdown and mask mandate will be pushed but will it work again to a population that knows the truth about masks and the jab?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd July 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Brigantia (23rd July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

This is today on Fox news... and some people not all maybe ready to refuse mask mandates.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/americans...w-mask-mandate

COVID mask mandate: Americans sound off on possibility of new mask mandate

Quote With the Biden administration reportedly considering revised mask guidance, even for those who are already vaccinated, Fox News took to the streets of Washington to ask residents and tourists alike if they would be willing to mask back up.

"I would do it just so I could go outside, but I wouldn't be happy about it. I mean, in my eyes, we had the vaccine, the delta variant is just like another strand of the flu at this point," said DC resident TJ Dashner. "At some point we have to just move on."

The Washington Post first reported the administration was considering a new mask push as cases of the delta variant spread across the county. Last week Los Angeles announced a new indoor mask mandate and just this week New Orleans announced an indoor mask-wearing advisory.

Kevin Hoffman, who was visiting the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall told Fox News he would only wear a mask if required to enter a store.

"Unless like the store made me, because obviously stores have the right to refuse service, but that's the only way I'd wear it," said Hoffman.

The CDC announced vaccinated Americans could drop their masks indoors in May.

Not everyone opposed the idea of a new mask push. Jamil Escobar said she supported masking up indoors, including in schools.

"For the safety, for everything, I think we should," Escobar said. "Even the schools, I think kids sometimes, they should wear masks."

The new White House mask discussions come after staffers for President Biden and Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for COVID-19 earlier in the week, and after six Texas Democrat legislators tested positive after flying mask-less on a chartered plane to Washington to protest of a GOP-led voting bill.

Another tourist, Cedric Carter who was interviewed next to his masked-up travel partner, said he has "no problem" if Biden calls for a new round of mask-wearing

Gean Sotlo, who travelled all the way to Washington from South Florida gave a simple but definitive response when asked if he would mask-up again: "I don't want to, no."
    The article does not address school children in terms of having to wear them in school, but it does point out a concern that Biden admin wants to act on it. Fox news is not being fair on this either they should have considered who the audience should be when asking the question.
    Last edited by mojo; 23rd July 2021 at 18:47.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

I only wear mask when I go to the grocery store with my parents. And only because I'm humoring them. It really makes me sad what whoever is doing to them. They just comply.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    I don't wear a face mask anyway... Only when I wanted to shop because 'that was the rules' and I needed to buy food...

I havent worn a mask shopping for months. I dont wear an exemption card either. just go about things as per previous normality.
    at Lidl they sometimes open a new till just for me and send me there when the staff spot me in the que.
    I never get challenged. there used to be more people doing this, but I am the only one now... surreal...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), EarthGirl (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

The state where I live in the US has never lifted their mask/face covering mandate since it was imposed in March 2020. I would love to say I shop without one but cannot.

Even the outdoor farm market absurdly demands a mask or face covering. The high UV radiation alone can take care of viruses in a few seconds but now it's the spike protein that is of concern.

If I walk into a store without one, which I have tried on a number of occasions, I'm stopped and told to 'mask up NOW'; a phrase I've come to abhor.

I wear a thin, loosely kit tube which is pulled over the head to the neck, then the front is pulled up over the nose. It's very breathable, very little difference. In some places the security guard at the door, who also sprays hand san, tells me I can't enter because they can see through it, so I double it and go in where I quickly reverse it to a single layer. My little rebellion

I don't use their hand san, bring my own homemade stuff.

This state is one of the five states where they think the jab passport is a wonderful idea. I read a few weeks ago that there is 71% compliance with the jab. But there are lies, d*** lies, and then there are statistics!

If we don't wear the d*** thing we don't shop. When the passports and jabs are forced...then what?
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), EarthGirl (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have never worn a mask. It's totally absurd. Nobody has challenged me though I have had angry glares from some people. Most just seem desperate to ignore you and don't make eye contact.
    I know many intelligent people who are so taken in by this that they refuse to even look at primary source evidence. Instead they just become angry, condescending and nasty.
    In some ways it has really shocked me how readily people have abandoned their freedom.

The uk government is clearly going after food and employment. No vaccine, no passport; checkmate.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myristyl For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), EarthGirl (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), meat suit (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Myristyl (here)
    I have never worn a mask. It's totally absurd. Nobody has challenged me though I have had angry glares from some people. Most just seem desperate to ignore you and don't make eye contact.
    I know many intelligent people who are so taken in by this that they refuse to even look at primary source evidence. Instead they just become angry, condescending and nasty.
    In some ways it has really shocked me how readily people have abandoned their freedom.

The uk government is clearly going after food and employment. No vaccine, no passport; checkmate.
    I must say, I don't envy you who live in UK. It's been pretty nice here, only one lock down and face mask has never been mandatory anywhere. I'm not even sure why people here still use it. There was news though recently that in my hometown the delta variant is spreading so it might be because of that that people are wearing masks. It was before that when there were a lot of people in public places that didn't wear mask. I've been thinking that maybe I should have some conversation with some of those people who seem to be like minded. It's absurd how some of my friends announced on Facebook that they are proud to wear face masks and proud to have taken two jabs. These guys are not even stupid but rather intelligent actually, so I'm shocked how brainwashed they are. But yeah, it really does seem that they've already won this battle. People just don't care and they don't seem to even know what's going on. It's gonna be too late really soon.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), EarthGirl (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Myristyl (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

This is probably going to sound ridiculous to some, but to me, this is the life experience i know, even when i was back in Mexico it was very similar, but that's another story

Anyway, we don't use masks here, it's ridiculous, we know and understand it *doesn't work*, it's a tool of obedience education..

Some places, like restaurants and coffee shops, had the mandate to show a QR code that says "not infected* just before entering a restaurant. If you did not had one, then you had to stay on a separate location, outside, away from all the people who did had the QR code. You were still served, but there were tables setup for people without QR code, so you would have to sit out there, and everyone could say "look at them, they are not vaccinated". I understand that as segregation in modern ways

Enough people rejected the QR requirement, and it was cancelled, now people can go anywhere without it, unless a restaurant or place enforces it by themselves, but that's up to them. Its not enforced anymore

Another thing is this, just a few days ago, a friend of mine got into an argument with a cop, he beat the hell out of the cop, turns out that cops and ex military 1.9 meter tall guys trained to kill are very different persons. The cop just got into his car and drove away. It's called "be a man and accept you did bite more than you could chew", pick your remaining honor, accept defeat and leave..

In the US, my friend would be dead with 100 shots, because the cop "feared for his life"

You think you live on a state of freedom, but freedom is a perception, and you have the worst/wrongest one of all

We do have issues, for sure, as any country does, but Freedom of Personal Choice is still around here, and not just in paper. It does look like a few countries lost it without even realizing it
    Last edited by Mashika; 24th July 2021 at 09:20.
    Tired

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), EarthGirl (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Myristyl (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,173 times in 1,357 posts

In Britain, grocery store staff were instructed not to challenge anyone not wearing a mask as it was the job of the police to do spot checks. The security guys have enough to do with monitoring shoplifters nicking alcohol, which is just on open shelves in European stores.

I'm astounded by what I'm hearing of the store staff policing masks in the US. In the UK, the supermarkets and the workers' unions all kicked up a storm of protest when compulsory masks in stores was announced over the issue of who would police it, as it would put staff in danger of being attacked.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Franny (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), meat suit (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Myristyl (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry muxfolder but you just complied.... When I stopped wearing my mask in front of my Mum she stated "oh your not wearing a mask them" and after brief conversation about "well it doesn't do anything Mum, etc" she's not said anything more... I think (and forgive me for saying) she needs me more than I need her, so she is prepared to put up with it... What still gets me and makes no logical sense, is that since I stopped wearing a (face nappy) mask we are all still fine, I hug and kiss my parents whenever I see them, 4 times a week! They have yet to make the connection... I can only say so much... x

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    I only wear mask when I go to the grocery store with my parents. And only because I'm humoring them. It really makes me sad what whoever is doing to them. They just comply.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), Franny (25th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), muxfolder (25th July 2021), Myristyl (25th July 2021), Patient (25th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stick with it meat suit, that's usually my experience also... I help my Mum shop approx 3 different stores, once a week... Half the time she forgets she isn't even wearing her 'face nappy' until half way round the store and then puts it on... To some this may look like WTF Mum, but in my world I'm winning ...

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

I havent worn a mask shopping for months. I dont wear an exemption card either. just go about things as per previous normality.
    at Lidl they sometimes open a new till just for me and send me there when the staff spot me in the que.
    I never get challenged. there used to be more people doing this, but I am the only one now... surreal...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Where in the world are you Mashika? I can't keep up with everyones posts ...

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    This is probably going to sound ridiculous to some, but to me, this is the life experience i know, even when i was back in Mexico it was very similar, but that's another story

Anyway, we don't use masks here, it's ridiculous, we know and understand it *doesn't work*, it's a tool of obedience education..

Some places, like restaurants and coffee shops, had the mandate to show a QR code that says "not infected* just before entering a restaurant. If you did not had one, then you had to stay on a separate location, outside, away from all the people who did had the QR code. You were still served, but there were tables setup for people without QR code, so you would have to sit out there, and everyone could say "look at them, they are not vaccinated". I understand that as segregation in modern ways

Enough people rejected the QR requirement, and it was cancelled, now people can go anywhere without it, unless a restaurant or place enforces it by themselves, but that's up to them. Its not enforced anymore

Another thing is this, just a few days ago, a friend of mine got into an argument with a cop, he beat the hell out of the cop, turns out that cops and ex military 1.9 meter tall guys trained to kill are very different persons. The cop just got into his car and drove away. It's called "be a man and accept you did bite more than you could chew", pick your remaining honor, accept defeat and leave..

In the US, my friend would be dead with 100 shots, because the cop "feared for his life"

You think you live on a state of freedom, but freedom is a perception, and you have the worst/wrongest one of all

We do have issues, for sure, as any country does, but Freedom of Personal Choice is still around here, and not just in paper. It does look like a few countries lost it without even realizing it

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), meat suit (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Sorry muxfolder but you just complied.... When I stopped wearing my mask in front of my Mum she stated "oh your not wearing a mask them" and after brief conversation about "well it doesn't do anything Mum, etc" she's not said anything more... I think (and forgive me for saying) she needs me more than I need her, so she is prepared to put up with it... What still gets me and makes no logical sense, is that since I stopped wearing a (face nappy) mask we are all still fine, I hug and kiss my parents whenever I see them, 4 times a week! They have yet to make the connection... I can only say so much... x

I guess I did then. But I'm still not wearing mask when I go shopping by myself which have been roughly 99% of the times. I guess I'm gonna stop now altogether. Already had that vaccine discussion with them and I said I will not take it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

EarthGirl (25th July 2021), Mashika (25th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I guess I did then. But I'm still not wearing mask when I go shopping by myself which have been roughly 99% of the times. I guess I'm gonna stop now altogether. Already had that vaccine discussion with them and I said I will not take it.
    And you should remain strong about it. If that's your choice

I have not been vaccinated and i rather not, so if i need to stay living on the woods the rest of my life so be it My mom has not talked to me in almost a week now, since the last call when i said i was NOT going to get vaccinated. I think she became a zombie or something like that. I'm not part of "the group" anymore. So be it

Complying is terrible, it destroys the very nature of what 'human rights' are
    Tired

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

muxfolder (25th July 2021), Patient (25th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread