1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: The Top 10 evil people still alive today

Quote Posted by toppy (here)
    Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    These souls on the list are heroes. It takes great courage for a soul to incarnate, lose almost complete touch with the Source and play the role of the villain. Trust me, we've all been there more or less. The more we discriminate and see things in duality, good vs evil, the worse we make it for ourselves, searching for enemies everywhere.
    I think you are so right. In a channeled material (I can't remember exactly which one) there was a quote: "It's hard for you to understand it but Hitler has gone to heaven..."
    This, I think, has to be about the deeds that you take on an incarnation. We all have to experience good and evil. We all have to experience being the prince and the pauper, the perpetrator and the victim...
    I have often had these same thoughts and if this is truly the case it then means that the human experience is important but actual human life is not that important. Living a normal or even difficult human life is easy to explain but when someone like Hitler lives a human life we want to understand why. It is much harder to make sense of why people would want to incarnate into a war zone or with a physical deformity or when a young helpless child dies.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have come to the conclusion that the human experience is what we seek the actual human life is simply not that important.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Would it be possible to name the top 10 non evil people alive today? Or does everyone have some sort of selfish baggage in the closet next to their skeletons?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    These souls on the list are heroes. It takes great courage for a soul to incarnate, lose almost complete touch with the Source and play the role of the villain. Trust me, we've all been there more or less. The more we discriminate and see things in duality, good vs evil, the worse we make it for ourselves, searching for enemies everywhere.
    Yes on the higher plains of existence and consciousness I now your so right.
    Been there many times but just can't hold it
    (so I guess I've never really quite attained it)

If I could attain that level I wouldn't even be acknowledging the list, just wouldn't be in my path.

Regardless of all that these people are indeed evil, it is a role they choosed to go thank that we have free will. Now... these people thought and believed they could override the will of source and they´ve gone so far that their recovery is not possible, only the void will do . Much love
    Observe how our mind is used to work in duality. It makes us think that the Source and an "individual" soul have a different will. They do not. It's the same Will. The Source loves going angelic and evil through us. It's exploring itself to its limits.

Inevitably it realizes that evil/ego is a dead end it brings only pain so it returns enlightened.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

It seems this list is really the publicly known most evil people alive.

George Soros would have to be on this list.
    Ted Turner also.

Now, regarding evil people who take that role for whatever reason, you should realize there are likely those who are on an evil path and don't realize the end result of their choices. There is also mind controlled individuals who aren't really responsible for what they do, like 'winter soldier' or Manchurian candidate types. Those that serve evil are likely reincarnated as a group from before ancient times and are so bad that they may never be redeemed. Imho there is no getting around how important it is to choose the right path, to do the right thing. I don't think Hitler is redeemable without a huge karmic penalty on that soul, unless he was mind controlled.

And when we finally have no souls willing to incarnate as bad guys, then we'll finally have a decent planet to live on.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Brigantia (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm just going to leave this here. Lex Luthor does exist after all!

Yeah, it's not just him, but the whole system which is corrupt.

Last edited by Wind; 31st May 2021 at 04:12.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (31st May 2021), betoobig (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Brigantia (31st May 2021), Justplain (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Klaus Schwabb is 83!!?? Damn ... he doesn't look a day older than someone who drinks the blood of children!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), Brigantia (31st May 2021), Justplain (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

The thread might possibly be renamed:

The Top 10 evil people still alive today whose names we know and are in the public domain.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2021), Brigantia (31st May 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st May 2021), gord (2nd June 2021), Justplain (31st May 2021), LJY (31st May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), Wind (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021), Yoda (31st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Quote Posted by toppy (here)
    I think you are so right. In a channeled material (I can't remember exactly which one) there was a quote: "It's hard for you to understand it but Hitler has gone to heaven..."
    This, I think, has to be about the deeds that you take on an incarnation. We all have to experience good and evil. We all have to experience being the prince and the pauper, the perpetrator and the victim...
    I have often had these same thoughts and if this is truly the case it then means that the human experience is important but actual human life is not that important. Living a normal or even difficult human life is easy to explain but when someone like Hitler lives a human life we want to understand why. It is much harder to make sense of why people would want to incarnate into a war zone or with a physical deformity or when a young helpless child dies.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have come to the conclusion that the human experience is what we seek the actual human life is simply not that important.
    Life matters period..... This planet was not intended to go this far into evilness and that´s why SOurce has take a stand. It is not that human life doesn´t matter or it is not important bc it is big time. AS eternal beings we find that death is nothing but another step which doesnt mean that it is ok to kill or that human life isn´t important. It is important enough for SOurce to do something about it once and for all. Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Yes on the higher plains of existence and consciousness I now your so right.
    Been there many times but just can't hold it
    (so I guess I've never really quite attained it)

If I could attain that level I wouldn't even be acknowledging the list, just wouldn't be in my path.

Regardless of all that these people are indeed evil, it is a role they choosed to go thank that we have free will. Now... these people thought and believed they could override the will of source and they´ve gone so far that their recovery is not possible, only the void will do . Much love
    Observe how our mind is used to work in duality. It makes us think that the Source and an "individual" soul have a different will. They do not. It's the same Will. The Source loves going angelic and evil through us. It's exploring itself to its limits.

Inevitably it realizes that evil/ego is a dead end it brings only pain so it returns enlightened.
    No duality no contrast, no contrast no expansion, no expansion no life..... there´s duality even in higher dimensions. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Brigantia (31st May 2021), Justplain (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), Wind (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I see my mother in law is not on the list yet...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Brigantia (31st May 2021), earthdreamer (1st June 2021), gord (2nd June 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), palehorse (1st June 2021), pyrangello (31st May 2021), UNEEKSTUF (2nd June 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

WHy George Soros is not on the list??

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prc For This Post:

Justplain (31st May 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

He is on the list. I put him there, in post #13.
    Although, strictly speaking, he put himself on the list.
    Quote Posted by prc (here)
    WHy George Soros is not on the list??
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

palehorse (1st June 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Would it be possible to name the top 10 non evil people alive today? Or does everyone have some sort of selfish baggage in the closet next to their skeletons?

Interesting, what would qualify someone as good or pure in a world packed with interests? I don't know my best bet would be a hermit living in isolation, but beware some of them are crooks, false gurus, false prophet, etc.. I had met a few in India and Thailand in temples and on the streets.

There is a documentary of people living in mountains in China and deserts in Mongolia, but not only in these countries, many other countries has their own stories, these people are living a meaningful life I have no doubt about that, if that is what good means, I guess there is quite a lot of good people.

But as someone stated before in this thread, evil and good at some point will be experienced, and I complement it by saying by "everyone, no exception", it is just a human thing we can't change that

EDIT
    Let me correct one thing, it is not only a human thing, I hushed when typing, it is a cosmological thing, the cosmos operate in that way, there will always be an opposite to something.
    Last edited by palehorse; 1st June 2021 at 16:59.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Craig (1st June 2021), wondering (3rd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 640 posts

Summary

You have a point Bill

The thread might possibly be renamed:
    "The Top 10 evil people still alive today whose names we know and are in the public domain."

Anyway the list is now a complete top 10 list thanks to you all

1.Henry Kissinger
    2.David Rockefeller - Persumed dead
    3.Anthony Fauci
    4.Klaus Scwabb
    5.Bill Gates/Jeffrey Epstein - Persumed dead, Ghislaine Maxwell
    ----------------------
    6.Dick Cheney, Thanks Mountin Jim
    7.Tony Blair, Thanks Brigantia
    8.Bushes & Clintons, Thanks Sunny-side-up
    9.George Soros, Thanks onawah
    10.Jeff Bezos (Lex Luthor) LOL, Thanks Wind

(11. Mypos mother in law. (I see my mother in law is not on the list yet...))

Thanks all!
    The list is completed.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 3rd June 2021 at 21:41.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

palehorse (13th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021), Wind (4th June 2021), wondering (3rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2