+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dark Journalist/ The Mellon family / Chris Mellon and the false ET agenda

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist/ The Mellon family / Chris Mellon and the false ET agenda

Scientology is discussed starting at 43 minutes in.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pabranno (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2021), thepainterdoug (6th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist/ The Mellon family / Chris Mellon and the false ET agenda

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's Part 2, just a few hours old.

Thank you Bill. It is absolutely fantastic! So many questions answered. At least for me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

i have an observation which I think is revealing of something important. In an effort to learn about Med Beds, it seems obvious that they are capable of genetic manipulation and alteration in order to heal certain things. Are they not then also capable of altering our DNA to be AI controllable? I wonder why people like the Rockefellers with all the money and power in this world did not avail themselves of the Med Beds. They certainly must have known about them? Think of the last Rockefeller Brother to die after six heart transplants. There definitely seems a LOT FISHY ABOUT THIS! If he would not use the BEDS, WHY? Then why should we?????

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Alan (8th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th June 2021), thepainterdoug (8th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Not sure if already posted, if so it worth bumping.
    Vid/Dr. Steven Greer is pushing, warning of the "false ET agenda"

Greer is running damage control for Sheehan and I’m not buying it. I saw a vid of a conference he did on the Gia network. It was an eye opener. He was anti Trump and pro great reset. I’m not on my own computer or I would post it. I was shocked because I thought he was a “constitutional lawyer”. From that point on I saw him as a turncoat.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th June 2021), thepainterdoug (8th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

https://www.gaia.com/video/daniel-sh...player=feature

He talks for an hour and then at 109:26 he drops the bomb, he supports the Green New Deal and he is working directly with Alexandra Cortez to draft the Bill. He is so excited to tell us it controls every aspect of our lives. You don't get anymore deep state then that! This was in February of 2020, how could Greer not know this and now defend his continued work with deep state actors from TSA.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (8th June 2021), Delight (9th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th June 2021), thepainterdoug (8th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    https://www.gaia.com/video/daniel-sh...player=feature

He talks for an hour and then at 109:26 he drops the bomb, he supports the Green New Deal and he is working directly with Alexandra Cortez to draft the Bill. He is so excited to tell us it controls every aspect of our lives. You don't get anymore deep state then that! This was in February of 2020, how could Greer not know this and now defend his continued work with deep state actors from TSA.
    The Link is no longer available Who is the 'He' you refer to in the quote above, Greer?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Daniel Sheehan - Lawyer

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Watched part 2 last night - enjoyed but was sorry that the COVID op was not covered very much, after in part 1 Daniel Listz said would cover later.

Mainly John strongly stating no way in hell would he or his wife accept the 'vaccine' jabs.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (8th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), onawah (9th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    i have an observation which I think is revealing of something important. In an effort to learn about Med Beds, it seems obvious that they are capable of genetic manipulation and alteration in order to heal certain things. Are they not then also capable of altering our DNA to be AI controllable? I wonder why people like the Rockefellers with all the money and power in this world did not avail themselves of the Med Beds. They certainly must have known about them? Think of the last Rockefeller Brother to die after six heart transplants. There definitely seems a LOT FISHY ABOUT THIS! If he would not use the BEDS, WHY? Then why should we?????
    I think a med bed would work when one is say 50 or 75 years old with some life left. IT would repair many kinds of ailments but not all.

I agree with Juan Matus that life is given thru the 2nd charkra (life force) (umbilical cord) and when that life force is gone a crack opens in ones merkaba/torus and the force of death is too strong for the force of life to hold the merkaba together. Life and death are determined in the same place - the sacral center. So, evnetually the life force energy is drained too much and the energy within the merkaba/torus/coccoon can not fend off the force of death/chaos from outside the merkaba. I dont see amed bed correcting the problem of our waning energy, although maybe add on some years. Extending our life span greatly may take a total change in our way of life , consciousness and not dissipating our energy.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), onawah (9th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Mercaba 300: For those of us not into East Indian Physiology and Philosophy, would you care to go into a more detailed explanation of the life force, etc., so that those of us with a bit of imagination and interest can build a model for survival?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), Gekko (9th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lawrence Rockefeller is said to have supported Dr. Greer in his published outlook on UFO's, etc. This same Rockefeller tried to buy off that famous Journalist, who subsequently exposed his efforts at bribing him to side with the Rockefeller Agendas of Genocide, etc., Aaron something or other. The journalist whose name evades me at the moment subsequently died of Cancer. I am somehow certain there were many other attempts at "changing people's minds." I was surprised to learn that the Clintons were actually outside children of the Rockefeller brothers. The Clintons certainly seemed to be carrying forward the same deadly agenda, at least re dope trafficing from Arkansas. We now hear that Zuckerberg of Facebook (who is a Rockefeller descendant) is actively sensoring any attempt of its users to pass on information about the fake Vaccines being Genocide, using Covid as an excuse. If you are not infested by nanobots and morgellons through the blood/brain barrier by the "test to see whether you have Covid" (a trick in multiple strategic tricks to kill you whether you like it or not), you are tricked into taking the Vaccine (which will then be the equivalent of a second vaccine of nannobots which usually kills you immediately or in time). Two days ago there was a news picture of a man, Frozen and apparently unconscious as he walked. It was implied to have been a mind-controlled effect of the Vaccine. Every trick and lie is apparently being employed to kill off America and the World. Different injections are being used against different races and countries. My vote would be to incarcerate the Rockefellers and their Ilk full of money and Satanic Murder and fill them with their OWN MEDICINE. All of the Senators and Representatives of Government who are paid off by them to do their bidding must be summarily removed. They are Enemies of the People now and forever, and their Facebooks, Googles, or whatever, Removed from the Internet. And if the Internet is their device, satellites, 5G, etc., Replace It and/or ditch it. Elsewhere I read the comment that the UFO's manufactured here belong to the Bankers (Mellons, Rockefellers, Rothschild's, etc. included) and, of course, to the Nazi's. That is why they are pushing the FAKE INVASION as a cover up line.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Patient (10th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2