+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Social credit system approved in Spain

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,000 times in 335 posts

Default Re: Social credit system approved in Spain

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    It's actually because that's how these groups work, they brainwash naive people into thinking it's all for the good of others and such, when in reality is just a completely different story. It's amazing how well they know the story their going to tell and how easy people who are not fully aware fall for it

"For the greater good" and all that, and people falls so easy like i did. And now i can see a lot of people doing the same, it's amazing to watch it on real time

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    He did a good mind job on me, i truly believed we were saving cop lives. I did not had enough experience about these things as i do now. It angers me to now see back and understand the real implications
    Don't punish your self, everything is a learn process…
    Congratulations! You are learn capable!
    Not to many people are this way today, sadly...
    Maybe they were convinced themselves about it. It could go up many levels, be it out of belief, or pure lazyness to think it through. ^^

Its probably the same with big tech, etc...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

gord (3rd June 2021), Mashika (3rd June 2021), palehorse (3rd June 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd June 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

The best way to make people perfectly lie about something, is to make them think they are telling the truth

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    It's actually because that's how these groups work, they brainwash naive people into thinking it's all for the good of others and such, when in reality is just a completely different story. It's amazing how well they know the story their going to tell and how easy people who are not fully aware fall for it

"For the greater good" and all that, and people falls so easy like i did. And now i can see a lot of people doing the same, it's amazing to watch it on real time

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    He did a good mind job on me, i truly believed we were saving cop lives. I did not had enough experience about these things as i do now. It angers me to now see back and understand the real implications
    Don't punish your self, everything is a learn process…
    Congratulations! You are learn capable!
    Not to many people are this way today, sadly...
    Maybe they were convinced themselves about it. It could go up many levels, be it out of belief, or pure lazyness to think it through. ^^

Its probably the same with big tech, etc...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gord (3rd June 2021), I am B (3rd June 2021), palehorse (3rd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

for everybody:

"The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness, and "consciousness" cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and "will" cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and "doing" cannot be the result of things which "happen."

-- G. I. Gurdjieff

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), gini (7th June 2021), palehorse (4th June 2021), pueblo (8th June 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), TomKat (4th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• BLACK MIRROR'S NOSEDIVE – EXPLAINED & ANALYSED:

• Lacie Picked Up By Truck Driver - Black Mirror - Help Network (Nosedive S3E1):

Slave Rating ... the higher it is the more obedient you are
    • Hypocritically chat mode

• Kindness may not deserve kind return

• Black Mirror - Nosedive Scene

• Black Mirror S03E01 Airport scene:

• The Ending Of Nosedive Explained | Black Mirror Season 3 Explained:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th June 2021 at 14:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Stephanie (8th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Yes, it's DREADFUL what's happening. Not just in Spain, but throughout the EU. This happened while the Bill Gates and Fauci narrative of the deadly virus fell apart. Their demise seemed to put the EU bureaucrats in panic-mode as they scrambled to push their plans forward. They accomplished this just a few weeks after they passed legislation on the health passports. It's still not mandated, but they will do their best to eventually force everyone on it. But I don't think it will work. As more and more people fall sick from the vaccines, anger will fuel some serious protests. Macron, Ursula, and all of their cronies will have to account for much. https://www.rt.com/news/525576-eu-la...NS6BcoMDcRWgT4. I

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Letty For This Post:

gini (7th June 2021), Philippe (7th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Letty (here)
    Yes, it's DREADFUL what's happening. Not just in Spain, but throughout the EU. This happened while the Bill Gates and Fauci narrative of the deadly virus fell apart. Their demise seemed to put the EU bureaucrats in panic-mode as they scrambled to push their plans forward. They accomplished this just a few weeks after they passed legislation on the health passports. It's still not mandated, but they will do their best to eventually force everyone on it. But I don't think it will work. As more and more people fall sick from the vaccines, anger will fuel some serious protests. Macron, Ursula, and all of their cronies will have to account for much. https://www.rt.com/news/525576-eu-la...NS6BcoMDcRWgT4. I
    It reads in the article: [I]The EU has said the digital identity wallets could bring in as much as €9.6 billion ($11.7 billion) in extra revenue to the bloc and generate up to 27,000 new jobs over five years.

Who writes such business plan? The ones who are hardselling that systhem.
    Extra revenue to be paid by the citizens.
    And 27.000 new jobs like the soulless jobs created in former sovjet unión that do not bring any tangible and real value for society.
    In short: a technocratic nightmare.
    Last edited by Philippe; 7th June 2021 at 19:06.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

I am B (8th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Letty (here)
    It reads in the article: [I]The EU has said the digital identity wallets could bring in as much as €9.6 billion ($11.7 billion) in extra revenue to the bloc and generate up to 27,000 new jobs over five years.

Who writes such business plan? The ones who are hardselling that systhem.
    Extra revenue to be paid by the citizens.
    And 27.000 new jobs like the soulless jobs created in former sovjet unión that do not bring any tangible and real value for society.
    In short: a technocratic nightmare.
    More precisely.. new jobs to serve the system. As long as the masses work for money they will always be slaves. "make products not money"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2