+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blessed or Cursed? - The Power to Choose Blessings Over Curses

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Blessed or Cursed? - The Power to Choose Blessings Over Curses

I've often thought and felt to myself, even if I didn't always think or feel it at other times that one is only cursed if they believe themselves to be. One always has the power to choose to rethink/redefine how life is treating you. I choose to think positively on this, no matter what.

I am not cursed. I am blessed. And any curses sent my way I have the power and the opportunity to transmute them into blessings, those of beautiful, light-filled, happy and immensely freeing blessings, ones that rise truly above any/all fear.

I rise above fear. I accept only Love. Each curse sent my way is an opportunity for me to practice the power and art of transmutation through the act of Love, Trust and Belief in the Divine Source of All Things, as well as Myself.

I am Fire Reborn. I am Blessed and I see the blessings and purpose in everything. No matter what it is. No curse, and I do mean NONE, has any kind of power over me whatsoever. So be it. So it is.

I am blessed. I choose blessings in all areas. I choose Love and Freedom.

What do you choose? Blessings or Curses?
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2021), Artemesia (3rd September 2023), Ben (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), gini (3rd September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2021), Ioneo (1st June 2021), Journeyman (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st June 2021), Mike Gorman (25th June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sadieblue (2nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2021), Tyy1907 (1st June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (2nd June 2021), Victoria (1st June 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Blessed or Cursed? - The Power to Choose Blessings Over Curses

I choose Blessings. If you surround yourself with negativity you invite more negativity to you. When bad things happen to me, like the untimely death of my brother, I try to find the good in it. Sometimes it is hard but I know something good will come of this. I know it in my heart.

My ex asked me one time, "why are you always so damn happy". I can't imagine being any other way. If you stay happy, love follows you.

I am blessed. I choose to be blessed. I choose Love and happiness.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2021), Ben (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Free Thinker (1st June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2021), Ioneo (1st June 2021), Journeyman (3rd June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sadieblue (2nd June 2021), Snoweagle (2nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2021), Tyy1907 (1st June 2021), Victoria (1st June 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

I think it is unfair for Targeted Individuals or victims of Mind Influences to be stigmatised to a greater extent of being un-credible. I think there are credible facts that have caused unnecessary suffering and cannot be wished away with a over active positive attitude. Especially considering the damage done to those and their families.

I'm not in the best frame of mind due to another set-back to-day. I've experienced 1ooos of set-backs which equates to 1ooos of experiences. It doesn't get easier. It makes you wonder, what exactly is the point of excessive failure? And someone somewhere basically says just smile and take it and it will be okay.

I'm not so sure that is the right answer; it certainly isn't the easy answer. There are people that have been through some downright disgusting situations that will not see the hope as easily as some make it seem to appear. As if being a TI is a mental illness in an of itself.

This type of thinking is unjust. Let some people have a bad day and carry on smartly.

The curses are there for a reason. Hopefully my message isn't lost just because I had a bad day.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Going to keep this as short as I can.

I have gone through so much in my life, my entire life being one s**t show right after another, with hardly anyone in my life being legit or truly understanding of the vast amount of plights I've suffered over and over again. This was before I found out the truth (or the beginnings thereof by joining this forum, among other sources of info elsewhere, be it online, in books, the spiritual knowledge of the Universe, my own intuition, etc.), as I strongly feel and know that it's either rise up above fear and ascend into Love, Peace and Understanding or be dragged down into the muck of despair and darkness. I choose the former. No matter how hard it is. No matter how monumentally f**ked up it is. Because, what other choice is there? Being lost to darkness? No, thank you. Pass. This may be a really tough concept to swallow, much less understand, but I also strongly feel that it is due to the rapidly changing Earth energies that I have been able to reach this point in my life, for which I am immensely grateful for it all. It has enabled me to see what I was utterly blind to before, and be able to choose the correct decisions and overall the correct life path for me, now that I am not drowned in and surrounded by a bunch of lies and deceptions anymore. Does the dark still try to bring me down? Yes, of course it does. That just further means I am doing something very very right here that they do not like. But I keep soldiering on, like a Warrior of the Light should. I do not, and WILL NOT ever give up. To do so is the worse kind of death ever. And I will NOT do that to myself. Never. It's all part of the Greater Picture, The Totality of Experience. One which I am fully open to seeing and receiving for the sake of my Highest Good and the Highest Good of all others. Anything that helps me to ascend, I accept. Anything that doesn't, I reject. Make what you will of this, that is your choice, just as it is with everyone else. Their choice when it all comes down to it. I know what mine is and where I stand. It 's a constant back and forth struggle. It is not and never was, "all rainbows and roses". That is just BS and wouldn't have taught me what I needed to know.

I think this quote in this one book I have, "A Year of Positive Thinking - Daily Inspiration, Wisdom and Courage" by Cyndie Spiegel pretty much sums it up right here:

Breakdowns & Beauty

"There will be a time when the only way out is up. When all you can do to carry on is fall to your knees and cry the ugly cry, to break your heart wide open for whatever is to come next.

There will also be a time when the world will be so beautiful that the only way to take it all in is to fling your arms wide open, lift your face toward the sun, and allow all the beauty that exists to be one with your soul.

Both moments will come. Trust that you will be better for each of them."

I will make one final comment however. Unless you are open - TRULY open to receiving the blessings and the answers that this can all give one in the end, it will very much sound like a bunch of naive wishful thinking. So that is why I am where I am. I have been pushed to the nth degree and beyond on all this, that it is the ONLY option from here on out. And to me, that is the road I need to follow, if I truly wish to see an end to this madness and help others who are also suffering or have suffered. There is no other way for me. This is what it has come down to. I stand infinitely and exponentially firm and strong in my stance. I ain't budging. Not one bit.

And I tell you. It works. It really really does. But that is a decision that everyone has the opportunity to make on their own - if they want to. I am just sharing what I myself have learned and am continuing to learn to this day.

In the end, we are all responsible for our own lives. Our own destinies. I choose to be in control of mine fully and completely. And let no one and nothing else tamper with that, no matter what.

Much love and blessings to us all,
    Free Thinker

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

amor (26th June 2021), Anka (3rd June 2021), Artemesia (3rd September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2021), JackMcThorn (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021), Moss Rose (3rd September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Both completely valid points from Free Thinker and Jack, just different points on the one process.

Seeing these two points as conflicting in any way is like saying, “hey mate, jump through this hoop over here” while they’re in a different location. It’s not going to happen like that.

Just wanted to say to Jack. I hear you. You’re strong enough, you’ve got this. Your life is yours, you’re the boss, not even God is going to tell you how to be or you wouldn’t ever be truly free. Trust the process and above all, trust yourself.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

amor (26th June 2021), Anka (3rd June 2021), Free Thinker (3rd June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), JackMcThorn (3rd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I choose to feel compassion, love, empathy, forgiveness.

Maybe I shouldn't be so patient? (no pun intended either)

Always turning the other cheek - does that do enough? I suppose there are times when we have to churn up our energies and let loose our power and this feels like one of those times.

By letting loose my power, I mean to use the confidence inside and feel like it is pushing out and lighting up the entire house!

Attached Images  
    Last edited by Patient; 3rd June 2021 at 14:31.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Free Thinker (3rd June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Well when I was in agony I cursed three times in anger over a matter of three years. It's some how stayed in my energy and I'm reaping doing an emotional reaction to others when I would not normally do such a thing. I'm in agony now coz of what's happened. But I tell you what could be happening. I'm a sensitive person with a heart of gold. I feel that I am such a pure and loving person that the things that I have fought over are trying to take over me. I keep fighting and I see my blessings more than the curses. I see that I bless everyone that I know and say my p and queues but I fear that the small short snaps also accomodate to mini meltdowns from autism. Keep me in a negative pit that I just want to fly in love and sail on a sea of faith that allows me forgiveness and a break from being a channeller. Who others have judged me for.
    I feel that my blessings are great but what they are trying to do is groom you over a period of time and i'm scared of being attacked again so I hold no trust.
    I have to climb and see my self esteem and worth grow in love and stop hitting on me and blaming me verbally. I never swore at any one in particular but they make it out as though it's at the people I llove. Who knows.
    But curses nah I love blessings I'm humbled during this time that I am blessed beyond means and that to me means change for the better for respect for who is staying in that pit with you till you climb out from it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

amor (26th June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021), Patient (3rd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@JackMcThorn

I understand you're hurting, I really do. I was once there myself, believe me. I was once filled to the brim (or nearly so) with resentment, with bitterness, with anger, with hate, with distrust (immensely so), and many of the other dark, nasty things that were keeping me stuck and in fear. It was a horrible, nasty, awful and vile place to be. I felt and to some extent, even wanted to let that darkness fill my heart and be content to be stuck, thinking it was a sort of spiritual armor for me in order to avoid more **** coming my way, when in fact that very idea and belief was doing that very same exact thing. Keeping me stuck in fear and stagnant in my energies. I couldn't let go, because I didn't WANT to let go. I felt like doing so would be very harmful to me, and I know now that that was just another programmed lie put into my head to keep me where I was - to silence me, so that I couldn't break free and grow. Making me think that I actually wanted that, when nothing could be further from the truth. On some level, I was content to remain in the lies of it all, and not open my eyes to see the truth of things, or some aspect thereof.

Not anymore. As said, it has gotten to a point for me where I simply needed to let that garbage go, or I would suffer for it even more. And I absolutely refuse to do that to myself. Like I said before in my earlier posts. One has to decide that for themselves, no one else can do it for you. It is really really really, to be continued, tough to do that. But I have breached a major barrier, actually several in fact, and I am not ever going back to that darkness. I can, am and will only go forward onwards to the light of love, trust, peace and happiness. That is what I choose. The generic concept remains the same, though the intensity of this is no doubt, bound to increase exponentially. And I am fully open to all the love and blessings that Life and the Universe can give me.

I really and truly am.

You will get there one day Jack. You just have to want it and believe in yourself. No one else can do it for you. I really do hope the best for you and wish you well in all ways.

Stay strong and keep carrying on - no matter what pitfalls and horrid situations life throws at you. In time, you too can understand - but you have to WANT it first.

Love and light to all,
    Free Thinker

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

amor (26th June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), JackMcThorn (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th June 2021), Moss Rose (3rd September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Agree with that statement 100%

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th June 2021), Mike Gorman (25th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Yes, I love this FreeThinker, without sounding like a greetings card composer (!) I think you have distilled an essence here, your initial post, I can veer towards the Gloomy side of things sometimes and wonder: Why me?
    But invariably some spirit of help emerges, and I can most often transmute a seeming dark patch into a good life!
    Good work, for what it is worth I feel where you are coming from with this!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

It took me a very long time to get over my anger and distrust of almost everything. One day I realized that I make my path and I was making it hard! It took some time, but I let it all go! I wrote it all down, attached it to a rock and threw it into a very deep lake. After that I could allow the light to come into my life and my path changed. Like Free Thinker I will never go back to the darkness again. When I feel that self doubt and self pity coming on I go do one of my favorite things....usually outside in nature. I allow the light to fill me. This past winter when everything froze, my power went out for 3 weeks, no water, wow, it was so easy to go to the darkness, but so many wonderful things came out of that. Here in Texas our borders are wide open and very bad people are coming in, many of them cross my land. I got very angry but then I realized that I was allowing it in again! So I stopping being angry and came up with solutions, out of that, I was blessed again.

Sometimes it isn't easy, but as Free Thinker said, you have to want it. I want the blessings and daily I am reminded that I am blessed.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

happyuk (26th June 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Hym (25th June 2021), Moss Rose (3rd September 2023), Peace in Oz (5th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    Going to keep this as short as I can.

I have gone through so much in my life, my entire life being one s**t show right after another, with hardly anyone in my life being legit or truly understanding of the vast amount of plights I've suffered over and over again. This was before I found out the truth (or the beginnings thereof by joining this forum, among other sources of info elsewhere, be it online, in books, the spiritual knowledge of the Universe, my own intuition, etc.), as I strongly feel and know that it's either rise up above fear and ascend into Love, Peace and Understanding or be dragged down into the muck of despair and darkness. I choose the former. No matter how hard it is. No matter how monumentally f**ked up it is. Because, what other choice is there? Being lost to darkness? No, thank you. Pass. This may be a really tough concept to swallow, much less understand, but I also strongly feel that it is due to the rapidly changing Earth energies that I have been able to reach this point in my life, for which I am immensely grateful for it all. It has enabled me to see what I was utterly blind to before, and be able to choose the correct decisions and overall the correct life path for me, now that I am not drowned in and surrounded by a bunch of lies and deceptions anymore. Does the dark still try to bring me down? Yes, of course it does. That just further means I am doing something very very right here that they do not like. But I keep soldiering on, like a Warrior of the Light should. I do not, and WILL NOT ever give up. To do so is the worse kind of death ever. And I will NOT do that to myself. Never. It's all part of the Greater Picture, The Totality of Experience. One which I am fully open to seeing and receiving for the sake of my Highest Good and the Highest Good of all others. Anything that helps me to ascend, I accept. Anything that doesn't, I reject. Make what you will of this, that is your choice, just as it is with everyone else. Their choice when it all comes down to it. I know what mine is and where I stand. It 's a constant back and forth struggle. It is not and never was, "all rainbows and roses". That is just BS and wouldn't have taught me what I needed to know.

I think this quote in this one book I have, "A Year of Positive Thinking - Daily Inspiration, Wisdom and Courage" by Cyndie Spiegel pretty much sums it up right here:

Breakdowns & Beauty

"There will be a time when the only way out is up. When all you can do to carry on is fall to your knees and cry the ugly cry, to break your heart wide open for whatever is to come next.

There will also be a time when the world will be so beautiful that the only way to take it all in is to fling your arms wide open, lift your face toward the sun, and allow all the beauty that exists to be one with your soul.

Both moments will come. Trust that you will be better for each of them."

I will make one final comment however. Unless you are open - TRULY open to receiving the blessings and the answers that this can all give one in the end, it will very much sound like a bunch of naive wishful thinking. So that is why I am where I am. I have been pushed to the nth degree and beyond on all this, that it is the ONLY option from here on out. And to me, that is the road I need to follow, if I truly wish to see an end to this madness and help others who are also suffering or have suffered. There is no other way for me. This is what it has come down to. I stand infinitely and exponentially firm and strong in my stance. I ain't budging. Not one bit.

And I tell you. It works. It really really does. But that is a decision that everyone has the opportunity to make on their own - if they want to. I am just sharing what I myself have learned and am continuing to learn to this day.

In the end, we are all responsible for our own lives. Our own destinies. I choose to be in control of mine fully and completely. And let no one and nothing else tamper with that, no matter what.

Much love and blessings to us all,
    Free Thinker
    Thank you so much for this. Been feeling flattened and in those moments, even though I too feel I have found myself where you express yourself to be through this lovely, cogent piece of heartfelt writing, I just still get back to one foot in front of the other slow plod of self care and verbally and mentally transmuting the curses into blessings. It is not easy. Some days are flattened. Honoring the molasses density of flatness and the feel of that is also important. Not as a wallowing exercise, but as fully feeling it. For years I rejected the emotional content and ‘harshness’ of the lived experience but now I find its easier to bounce back by fully letting the impact be felt. In that acceptance comes the moment of resilience. It seems to take about 3 days. Not an uncommon story, but a well remembered one.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread