Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

I don't feel anger or irritation toward Gracy May, I already thanked her for making me realize how my initial words might have first come across. But I deeply appreciate the sentiment in how fiercely you are supporting me in my own unique expression of free speech. The "truth" is, the Truth is rather complicated - extremely complex in its beautiful and wondrous infinity of infinities and is constantly changing on many levels, both seen and unseen. We just have to go with the flow of where we feel guided to go as best we can.

As far as the whole Love vs. Wisdom - the two are not separate, they very much do co-exist together. One just has to decide for themselves which one is more appropriate in the matter at any given time. But they certainly do not exist in their own separate circles, they are very much a part of the Great Big Picture of Everything, and do not oppose one another in any way. As I said, it is an immensely complex topic and one that I am doing my utmost best to understand whenever/wherever/however I can.

Shining light on the darkness can be a very difficult thing, but the thoughts that keep being implanted in my head by the elite and/or other entities do make me wonder - things that seem to directly damn or screw themselves over infinite-fold makes me think they exist in a perpetual state of self-loathing and misery which would very much correlate with some of my other experiences in my life that I've had. To which I counter that by thinking and feeling loving thoughts and letting the Universe guide those wherever they need to go. Even if it's to the dark entities themselves. It's not constant, and I sometimes do find myself falling back on that anger and annoyance, or even just nonchalance or simple detachment from thinking/feeling anything, but I do my best to counter the awful thoughtforms which I know without a doubt are not mine, they are not in alignment with the rest of my thinking or what's really in my heart, by thinking loving and peaceful thoughts and carrying on in a harmonious way as much as I can. They seem to be very persistent with this self-loathing track they're on, and it's very revealing I have to say. Or I might simply think 'detach' and move on with what I was doing before. Even if I have to do it a thousand times a day, I do it.

Again, thank you very much for the fierceness of your replies, but I do feel and know that negativity breeds more negativity and is not the answer to anything. I feel she was simply responding back the best way she knew how, as was I. No one's perfect. But we do have the opportunity to continually better ourselves as much as we possibly can, which is what I am striving to do always, no matter what goes down.

In times like these, it is especially important to keep things civil - as to not do so is exactly what the shadow govt wants us to do - to turn on each other. Let's not ever do that, okay? Let's do the exact opposite. Unite and support one another throughout it all.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th June 2021), Gracy (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    I don't feel anger or irritation toward Gracy May, I already thanked her for making me realize how my initial words might have first come across. But I deeply appreciate the sentiment in how fiercely you are supporting me in my own unique expression of free speech. The "truth" is, the Truth is rather complicated - extremely complex in its beautiful and wondrous infinity of infinities and is constantly changing on many levels, both seen and unseen. We just have to go with the flow of where we feel guided to go as best we can.

As far as the whole Love vs. Wisdom - the two are not separate, they very much do co-exist together. One just has to decide for themselves which one is more appropriate in the matter at any given time. But they certainly do not exist in their own separate circles, they are very much a part of the Great Big Picture of Everything, and do not oppose one another in any way. As I said, it is an immensely complex topic and one that I am doing my utmost best to understand whenever/wherever/however I can.

Shining light on the darkness can be a very difficult thing, but the thoughts that keep being implanted in my head by the elite and/or other entities do make me wonder - things that seem to directly damn or screw themselves over infinite-fold makes me think they exist in a perpetual state of self-loathing and misery which would very much correlate with some of my other experiences in my life that I've had. To which I counter that by thinking and feeling loving thoughts and letting the Universe guide those wherever they need to go. Even if it's to the dark entities themselves. It's not constant, and I sometimes do find myself falling back on that anger and annoyance, or even just nonchalance or simple detachment from thinking/feeling anything, but I do my best to counter the awful thoughtforms which I know without a doubt are not mine, they are not in alignment with the rest of my thinking or what's really in my heart, by thinking loving and peaceful thoughts and carrying on in a harmonious way as much as I can. They seem to be very persistent with this self-loathing track they're on, and it's very revealing I have to say. Or I might simply think 'detach' and move on with what I was doing before. Even if I have to do it a thousand times a day, I do it.
    dear Free Thinker

i knew you were not! i'm not holding any anger towards Gracy either. this is just part of an ongoing conversation with her on this VERY topic and my communications was now CLEAR and DIRECT. but CLEAR and DIRECT communication does NOT equate anger any more than not being sweet and sugary equate negativity

also how WE interpret and respond to another primarily affects US, we evolve or diminish from the exchange.

However, the Universe never "wastes"

as in ALL exchanges ALWAYS serve ALL parties ..

meaning that there are lessons inherent to BOTH Parties AND Observers of ANY given event.

BECAUSE of this NONE of the above are ever absolved of

RESPONSE-ABILITY

in what they are either participants in OR observers

so .. the fact that you processed this in a loving, peaceful, compassionate manner serves YOU ..

that has NOTHING to do with the other participant as far as ABSOLVING HER of ANY responsibility for HER actions OR intentions in the TEEEEENIEST of ways''

this is an important point because all too often people act and do without consideration of the impact their words or actions will have on another

and THAT is having a DIRECT impact on our very planet and the world we ALL inhabit

in fact, THAT is one of the points that has been brought up several times in this thread already and referenced possible NP's or another term for them OP's (Organic Portals) or what mainstream has now labeled Narcissistic personalities, because AS we mentioned, the RISE of "these" types certainly DOES appeared increased

at least to me, or maybe i didn't get out much before?

in practical application it could go like this: (and just making up a situation on the fly)

INTENT to HARM from person A to person B

well .. let's say in THAT particular scenario, neither the karma nor lessons of person B called that forth, so seconds PRIOR, they move and are either UNAFFECTED or minimally so

the fact that this occurred?

in NO way absolves person A of the repercussions of the CHOICE made

if there were Observers?

and THEY FAILED to at least TRY to move the person out of the way of say the falling piano?

THEY are NOT absolved EITHER

when a situation is presented in OUR presence? is brought to OUR awareness? this occurs for ONLY one reason:

OUR response is called forth BY the Universe AND that or "lack of"noted"

irrespective of YOUR response? i AM response-able for mine

and when it happens in my presence? the only purpose of that? WAS for my response .. (silence btw is tantamount to silent consent, an implied agreement which would be completely inauthentic AND Untrue for me)

to the individual directed? it is possible that one in NO way calls that forth .. initiating inquiry as to any possible unhealed aspects, wounds, unresolved patterns presently or in the past? are great lines of inquiry to explore to make sure of that

PS one last thing ...

we do not get stars stars for HOW much abuse we are able to endure (and i want to communicate carefully and state AGAIN, i am speaking in general and NOT referring to anyone specifically right now)

but the purpose of life is NOT to "suffer" or get a PHD in that ...

and though that statement MIGHT seem so OBVIOUS, it really isn't

too many people ~ heck EVERYONE at
    one time or another,
    in one relationship or
    in at least one situation or another

HAS put up with LACK of LOVE and/or DISRESPECT
    CONTROL/DOMINATION paradigms

so it REALLY is NOT as 'obvious' as when read in black and white to NOT ALLOW that ..

it is ACTUALLY, not just quite a PREVALENT situation but the NORM

the exception WOULD be relationships and lives where people ARE FULLY empowered and have CLEAR boundaries that DISALLOW these expressions

if THAT were not so?

our very world would NOT be in the subjugated, disempowered, CONTROLLED state that it is

it would be actually IMPOSSIBLE to subjugate such people

our power can NEVER be taken FROM us

though we DO habitually and quite regularly relinquish it ..

THIS would be the reason to have these situations show up in our personal reality

we CANNOT be free and empowered in the world

while remaining ACCEPTING of oppressive actions and ALLOW
    ING them to continue on a personal basis

THAT action and choice is actually, in fact, a VERY negative one

even if it seems nice

and we are currently experiencing the repercussion of such ALLOWANCE in a very CLEAR and DIRECT way in bewilderment of how this came to be?

HOW? indeed?

NEVER making a connection between INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE experience

when the two, are in fact, INTIMATELY connected
    and one DIRECTLY impacts the other

you seem to be a very beautiful soul .. i'm glad to know your loving vibrations are emanating on our planet

and, again, for that?

i thank you
    Last edited by iota; 8th June 2021 at 08:36.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Free Thinker (6th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

as far as WISDOM and its current relationship TO Love?

i understand what you mean and how you would place it in the "circle of", i believe you stated. much like for ME?

TRUTH > LOVE > FREEDOM
    (and of course, LIGHT)

ALL fall within the SAME parameter

that is actually not a concept i came up on my own, but something i espoused from A Course in Miracles which states that this is so.

in THIS instance, i was referring to something specifically

The the Hidden Hand TWO on which Wes Penre did a few articles on. it can be read in full here

QUOTE:

"EMT: We did just recently begin to experience the Great Harvest. However, comparatively minor Harvests occur more frequently.

It is not necessarily “evil” with which we will be dealing. There exists a positive polarization and a negative polarization for each density. In Third Density, the positive and negative polarizations were Love and Fear, respectively (service to others, service to self). In our current Fourth Density, the positive and negative polarizations are Wisdom (Light) and Love (service to the Creator / the All, service to others). I can expand on what this means if you ask me to.

EMT, which when questioned what that stood for? answered: Eracidni Murev Te means “To share in truth”) goes on to say:

"EMT: These are great questions, thank you.

In any density of experience, all polarities are present – “As Above, So Below.” The dominant polarities we are discussing here are the primary polarities through which spiritual work is done on a given density. In other words, many individuated souls have chosen to experience and learn within the illusion of duality comprised by Wisdom (Light) and Love. The current density of Earth is a creative medium through which they may do so. We still have the Free Will to work in and harmonize any polarity in any density, even though that may not be the primary archetype or intention of the specific density manifestation itself.

QUESTIONER: So if we choose service to the Creator/All, the positive polarization, we keep moving closer to the Creator up in the densities.

EMT: Precisely. "

THAT was what i was referring to. Sorry for not being clearer or more specific and i apologize for taking it for granted that you would know

This information, may or may NOT be "true" but i personally, consider to be very possible BECAUSE of the continual encounter of these NP/Narcissist types that seem to have multiplied exponentially just "suddenly" to me

as ALWAYS, in considering ANY information? it is ESSENTIAL to only accept or adopt that which resonates personally and discard ALL that does not

Last edited by iota; 6th June 2021 at 05:40. Reason: added FT quote remove color

so that any adversary

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    This is something I wrote on a post somewhere else, but I believe it fits well here.. to me the real difference is that some people are wired/ have become wired in a way that they are capable of seeing enough beyond the illusion/programming to grasp that organized evil is likely in this dense reality, whereas others who don't have the same perspective think that the prospect of organized evil is absurd and that what we see in external reality is just fallible humans trying to do their best.

It seems to me that for most changing perspectives is an inside job that happens in divine timing of their own soul development. Everyday more and more people are grasping the bigger picture .... I believe this will continue unril there are not enough in collective to keep holding the reality dream stable and it will glitch and crack increasingly until it is completely exposed for the distorted storyline that humanity has outgrown. Its happening right now🌈🙏

Edit to add.. So I guess for me if we were to find the essence of what aspect of TRUTH is the key dividing point it would be whether evil is just spread randomly through society, or whether it is organized and persuing an agenda that promotes itself above the rest.
    i too came to similar conclusion and wrote about it here

it seemed to resonate with many others as well

PS i would have posted it here, but i feel i have reached the extent of what is appropriate for me to contribute at this point and i leave further discussion to everyone else now

please know i hold no attachment to agreement but merely share what i have learned on my own personal path and offer that for consideration to others

everyone has their own path and must be free to arrive at their own conclusions
    Last edited by iota; 6th June 2021 at 06:03.

so that any adversary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Hym (6th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Iota for your kind and wise words. I deeply appreciate them. I already sent you a PM about this very recently. In any case, feel free to continue posting here as much as you like. I highly encourage you to do so.

If you want to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

What is the TRUTH?

This is the point of experience IMO... to uncover what is true in our tiny fractal of life. That is really all we own. Lots of us here KNOW there is something we are seeking that is literally the opposite of what we are observing. In my own little corner, my very favorite cat Tabby Tail is very ill. I have always tried to act on my belief that we are enmeshed in a Force that is life. My own body seems to heal and withstand stress quite well with a conection I make to "the Living God". But here is my sweet cat who is ill. What am I supposed (based on my understanding) to do. I send her healing energy and my faith but she is apparently dying.

I feel really crushed between seeing her body dwindling and yet wanting to have direct intervention that I do not need to control. Because I have operating beliefs, this is all happening around me. It means a lot to stay focused on what one FEELS is cherished and thinks is important despite what one sees. IMO we are learning how to take responsibility and stand firm as creators.

I pray constantly that I experience my connection to the FIELD and that this is the source of my education here. It is unfolding and I will change my mind perhaps about my choices. I will NOT put her to sleep because I do not think this is my right. I have given her medicine and special food and I am struggling personally to KNOW what this is supposed to reveal.

I take as true... that all I see is a reflection from me about what is IN ME but I am still in a muddle about how to change me or states or timelines and manifestations in my world. That is the work IMO of TRUTH. WE are responsible for our wrestling with TRUTH.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th June 2021 at 22:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Free Thinker (7th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I feel I've already covered what I needed/wanted to about the nature of Truth, however vast, elusive and infinite-fold it is on any level of existence, so I will not repeat that here, anymore than I already have that is.

I do want to say I pray and wish that your beloved cat gets better and that she fully recovers. Keep doing what you're doing and don't give up hope. I'm sure she is aware of your great love and support for her, and that is something I immensely respect and appreciate as well, being a huge animal lover myself. It may be hard, but there is meaning to it, and is something that pushes us to look beyond ourselves at the bigger picture that is unfolding all around us each and every single day.

At any rate, you are there for her and that is what truly matters in the end. Kudos to you on that.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Delight (7th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I feel I've already covered what I needed/wanted to about the nature of Truth, however vast, elusive and infinite-fold it is on any level of existence, so I will not repeat that here, anymore than I already have that is.

I do want to say I pray and wish that your beloved cat gets better and that she fully recovers. Keep doing what you're doing and don't give up hope. I'm sure she is aware of your great love and support for her, and that is something I immensely respect and appreciate as well, being a huge animal lover myself. It may be hard, but there is meaning to it, and is something that pushes us to look beyond ourselves at the bigger picture that is unfolding all around us each and every single day.

At any rate, you are there for her and that is what truly matters in the end. Kudos to you on that.
    Iota thanks again....

Quote From Iota: dear Delight .. i'm very sorry about Tabby Tail ... my thoughts and prayers for both of you! i'm sure she feels your love deeply and it comforts her tremendously. i saw this and thought of you ..
    Thank you very much for the connection with me here. I feel so forlorn. But it makes me turn even more to my faith that the Living God is all around me. I am actually not worried about death but I just wanted her here with me. Tabby Tail left the planet over night. Last night I recognized that I do NOT understand anything at all really. So, I have been holding on for dear life to the insistance that there IS a Higher Source that holds everything.

I am turning over my Ignorance. It would have made me so happy if Tabby had healed. It was my wish that MAYBE I could share enough healing energy to vitalize her body. But despite the fact that it is really easy for me to heal each thing that shows up for me, I cannot communicate that ability on demand. I let go of wanting to be a healer.

I knew she would leave but she let me snuggle her and she purred. Her body was cooling and then she had enough and wanted to be alone. Then she left.

I am adding a story here...

Tabby Tail was born a feral kitty. her brother Stevie was puny and easy to catch and we did. But Tabby was tough. FOR 5 YEARS she never let me near her. She interacted with Stevie outside and let me feed her. Right now I just cannot remember much interaction.

Then once when it was getting cold, she hurt herself. She had a bum leg. I grabbed her and took her inside and for weeks she hid. Once in awhile she would get on the bed at night, once even under the covers.

THEN one evening I was at my laptop typing and she jumped onto the table and WANTED me to pet her. WHAAAAT that did was blow my mind. HOW did that happen?

She was the MOST snuggly cat with me ever after. If another person came around she hid. She never did like other people, she would cry and act as if she was being pursued by beasts just because others were in the house.

She climbed trees and I have a picture of her. Tabby Tail reaching for the stars. I imagined tonight that she is HUGE and is leaping among stars exploring.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th June 2021 at 05:13.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (14th June 2021), Gracy (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), iota (8th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Iota thanks again....

Quote From Iota: dear Delight .. i'm very sorry about Tabby Tail ... my thoughts and prayers for both of you! i'm sure she feels your love deeply and it comforts her tremendously. i saw this and thought of you ..
    Thank you very much for the connection with me here. I feel so forlorn. But it makes me turn even more to my faith that the Living God is all around me. I am actually not worried about death but I just wanted her here with me. Tabby Tail left the planet over night. Last night I recognized that I do NOT understand anything at all really. So, I have been holding on for dear life to the insistance that there IS a Higher Source that holds everything.

I am turning over my Ignorance. It would have made me so happy if Tabby had healed. It was my wish that MAYBE I could share enough healing energy to vitalize her body. But despite the fact that it is really easy for me to heal each thing that shows up for me, I cannot communicate that ability on demand. I let go of wanting to be a healer.

I knew she would leave but she let me snuggle her and she purred. Her body was cooling and then she had enough and wanted to be alone. Then she left.

Tabby Tail was born a feral kitty. her brother Stevie was puny and easy to catch and we did. But Tabby was tough. FOR 5 YEARS she never let me near her. She interacted with Stevie outside and let me feed her. Right now I just cannot remember much interaction.

Then once when it was getting cold, she hurt herself. She had a bum leg. I grabbed her and took her inside and for weeks she hid. Once in awhile she would get on the bed at night, once even under the covers.

THEN one evening I was at my laptop typing and she jumped onto the table and WANTED me to pet her. WHAAAAT that di was blow my mind. She was the MOST snuggly cat with me ever after. If another person came around she hid. She never did like other people, she would cry and act as if she was being pursued by beasts just because others were in the house.

She climbed trees and I have a picture of her. Tabby Tail reaching for the stars. I imagined tonight that she is HUGE and is leaping among stars exploring.
    dear Delight!!

i am SOO very sorry!! no wonder you and Tabby Tail were in my heart ALL day ... and i kept finding memes with kitty GONE and i was like NO! her kitty is STILL here! but i guess i knew and didn't want to ...

Delight .. losing our furry babies is so hard because they are our babies in every sense of the word!! but you know that love? i believe LOVE to be eternal

and that neither height nor depth
    nor space nor time
    nor physicality

has the power to separate us from those that have taken up residence in our hearts! they LIVE there eternally

and one day? she will meet you once again on a beautiful rainbow bridge! i just KNOW that it will be beautiful and filled with joy and love!!

right now i just want to say take care of your heart and allow it to express what it needs AS it needs .. my thoughts and prayers are with you even stronger now!! my heart hurts for you! and i send you love and gentle peace to surround you in a little bubble of grace!! ..

Last edited by iota; 8th June 2021 at 17:26. Reason: changed meme

so that any adversary

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Delight (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,799 times in 2,586 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Iota thanks again....

THEN one evening I was at my laptop typing and she jumped onto the table and WANTED me to pet her. WHAAAAT that did was blow my mind. HOW did that happen?

She was the MOST snuggly cat with me ever after. If another person came around she hid. She never did like other people, she would cry and act as if she was being pursued by beasts just because others were in the house.

Just some {{HUG-THOUGHTS}} sent your way, Delight.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Delight (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), iota (8th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thanks Sue and Iota and all who might read this... I LOVE the idea of the Rainbow Bridge. Actually I imagine it quite a bit connecting us to heaven. I have NO CLUE about the TRUTH of life and death but I just cannot believe that those whom we love are forever separated. That MUST be true IMO.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (8th June 2021), Franny (14th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), iota (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,305 times in 1,401 posts

The truth is we are dealing with the most sinister monsters of human beings that ever walked the earth! They see everyone as beneath them and simply as tools! They use them, us as tools until we are no longer of any use for their purposes, or until we are no longer politically or diplomatically controllable, or when we simply know too much, are no longer useful and then are disposed of! I mean after all we're just tools and when a tool no longer works or fits the job because better more capable tools are available well, the old tool is let go. Granted if you have a wrench that no longer can turn a nut it has to go but people are not tools no matter how the elite masters see us and use us. I say this in all seriousness because they project a lot and for some odd reason they have to be honest and tell what they are about to do! So will it surprise anyone at all if Jeff Bezos gets on that rocket for the ride of his life and it goes boom? Just a tool right? Then we'll know right?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

iota (14th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i found a visitor message on TRUTH i found well worth the read .. since it was up for public view? i share it now with you:

by K626"

"It is said that truth is a City that exists somewhere within the vast desert, others have remarked that it was once found by Tibetan monks beyond the great mountains of the Himalaya shrouded in the mysteries of time and beyond any known language, that it was desolate and its faded marble facades was inhabited by apes. Only a few thousand years ago it was said that a great city of wonder and revelation fell into the sea and took with it the many fundamental truths of man and his history, stories from before the beginning when paintings in caves were stunning in their prophetic accuracy.

Later others laid claim to the secret knowledge that truth was a journey, the journey of the soul, that truth could only be experienced in one moment such was its fiery power, such was its incandescence. Its shinning.

Philosophers in more recent times have commented on the ability of truth to transcend the dualities of language and in fact be erased by the prison of such a common currency as the grunts and gurgles of the former apes spat forth a trail of confusion. That truth and language were not friends but infact enemies and that language itself was a man made prison one that was built to capture truth, but we know that too was unsucessful and led to great misconceptions and disasters. Speaking is a way of knowing something of the self...The voice, but we know this too is not the self and there is something of the magic within the voice, it is of the other place. It is not wholly us.

It is said that the spirit of the Nordics and the Germanics came as a whisper from the forest, that the spirit of the semites came from the vast and dry desert, that the spirit of the Indus people came from the big river and the mountain water, that the spirit of the Chinese and Asiatic tribes came form the silence of the big land, that the spirit of the South American tribes came from the great snake and many other shifting truths were laid down, for in the absence of truth another beauty comes into view and we are the makers of such a beauty.

There need not be fear in such a beauty for the search for truth is often marked with moments of great beauty and also dark legend and if that is legend and legend is a part truth, we understand that we are the creators of it.

Then it is said that the spirit found a man in the desert who was searching for the truth and laid upon him a great mercy :a great and forgiving heart and said unto him that truth resides not in a great city but waits for us to make a place within....

love

K
    Last edited by iota; 14th June 2021 at 04:56. Reason: add pic

so that any adversary

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Your post reminded me of this:

“Not knowing what truth is, people seek it far away. They are like he who in the midst of water, cries out in thirst so imploringly.”

I don’t recall who to attribute that quote to.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Hym (14th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2