Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

As the storm of the world continues in its chaotic, albeit beautiful transmutative maelstrom of light vs dark, love vs hate, good vs evil and so on, there are those (such as on this forum) who see the Truth for what it is, and fully and wholeheartedly accept it. We know and accept Love and Truth. We know what's coming and we are doing our best to prepare for it.

But what about those who reject the Truth? What becomes of them? Will they ever wake up? Will the Truth hit so hard and fast that everyone else will have no choice but to wake up and see the dark matrix that surrounds us? How will they deal with it? Will they deal with it? If so, how? Will they fight to resist it, going down kicking and screaming? Or will they too, choose to embrace the ideals of freedom and happiness as we do and join us in creating this new earthly paradigm of peace and love? Perhaps a little of both?

Obviously a lot of speculative questions here. No definitives wanted nor needed here. Just looking for other people's ideas and suggestions on what they feel and think might happen and how to best handle those that actively (and vehemently) reject the Truth that is all around us. Especially when those rejectees are one's own family members.

In any case, I do what I need to do to focus on and prepare myself. Keep myself calm, be educated/knowledgeable as much as possible, meditate, ground/center, stay mindful, practice awareness and alertness, read, read, read, detox, eat healthier, and do whatever other spiritual practices and make whatever lifestyle changes that I need to in order to overcome anything sent my way. Not always easy to do when one is surrounded by those who choose to remain deceived. But I know where I stand. I just hope the others realize what kind of world we're living in before it's too late. Or is there such a thing as "too late"? Is that the wrong way to think about this kind of thing? Or will we all eventually acknowledge the Truth of it all, some people who just take longer to wake up than others.

Thoughts?
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Ben (2nd June 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), George (2nd June 2021), Gracy (2nd June 2021), Harmony (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2021), Matthew (1st June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Mypos (1st June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (1st June 2021), Sadieblue (1st June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (2nd June 2021), Yoda (2nd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

Reminds me of what James Howard Kunstler said:
    "You can't negotiate with reality."

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), I am B (2nd June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Some people are just not ready for some things...why? Is it their belief structure or how they were raised?

I don't think so. There are clearly different types of people. There are athletes that are not intelligent, there are intelligent people that are not athletes. There is a small amount that get a special mixture of both.

Perhaps there is something to people that we have not found an easy way to measure. Maybe it is the evolution of the soul, the amount of lives the person has lived?

How far along do you have to be? Or do I have it backwards? Maybe some of us have not been here long enough to be dumbed down?

Yeah, I seem to always have more questions that answers. That is why I didn't do well in school, because I had a hard time accepting an answer to a question. It just never seemed to be enough. So I will stop now.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Hym (1st June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (1st June 2021), Sadieblue (1st June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2021), Yoda (2nd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,563 times in 2,215 posts

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    But what about those who reject the Truth? What becomes of them? Will they ever wake up? Will the Truth hit so hard and fast that everyone else will have no choice but to wake up and see the dark matrix that surrounds us? How will they deal with it? Will they deal with it? If so, how? Will they fight to resist it, going down kicking and screaming? Or will they too, choose to embrace the ideals of freedom and happiness as we do and join us in creating this new earthly paradigm of peace and love? Perhaps a little of both?
    Have you ever considered the possibility that there are perhaps different types of humans/souls? The NPC (Non-Player Character) meme is interesting.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), George (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Have you ever considered the possibility that there are perhaps different types of humans/souls? The NPC (Non-Player Character) meme is interesting.
    Nice questions. I've been working on some writing lately that focuses on responsibility. As the world changes around me on a daily basis, and as those changes could result in the end of life in this body, I've been adjusting my sense of responsibility for those who can't be reached. It's a matter of redefining priorities. But everyone is not the same. Besides NPC's perhaps there are super-player characters. Those who play huge roles often behind the scenes and are especially trained to respond to whatever situation they're 'assigned.' Expand the playing field to the non-physical and perhaps these super-players are working on many levels at the same time, all interconnected with daily physical lives in the overall social systems available at the moment on the planet. These super-players may well be familiarizing themselves with the human condition while preparing to oversee mass transitions, to manage deaths on a massive scale.

Are these super-players recognizable? Can we identify them? If they exist I suspect that they are not public figures. They can't afford the time nor the energy to play exalted social roles. The simple act of accepting embodiment puts limits on the super-player. They're likely far more effective in their roles when not operating as embodied persons.

I wonder if said super-players are in fact human at all. I suspect they are not. I also suspect that they find themselves drawn into this circus of a world and are often asking the same questions you pose here.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), onevoice (3rd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (2nd June 2021), Yoda (2nd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

As the storm of the world continues in its chaotic, albeit beautiful transmutative maelstrom of light vs dark, love vs hate, good vs evil and so on, there are those (such as on this forum) who see the Truth for what it is, and fully and wholeheartedly accept it. We know and accept Love and Truth. We know what's coming and we are doing our best to prepare for it.
    I feel like that is exactly why I am living. Not sure that I see the Truth for what it is. I am trying to clear my mind. However, I am very committed to what I suspect is TRUE as it comes from my heart. I think it is TRUE that I create my reality due to my conditioned mind that makes patterns and I am STUCK in one.

To change my pattern is my intention and all I can do is work with THAT. For instance, I am SO committed to transmuting War. As much as I hate it, I believe it is true. It is not as deep a belief as control. I am speaking here in BROAD ways about these issues at the heart of my heart. This cannot be dealt with through my mind.

So I say, what qualities will I feel that have no war attached? Then I ask the Living God force to help me with the energy of war and transmute it... it feels like a mass in my chest and I imagine it being kneaded like bread. The feeling of the transmutation is MORE REAL than anything outside me. It is definitely applying a greater energy and different information.

I am ready to experience what it would be like to set MIND "truth" aside and focus all on qualities. So in "war", the MIND makes up how qualities are experienced. I feel so many qualities I really LOVE and know war channels many of these same values for the "collective". There is value in passion, loyalty, bravery, good versus evil, goodness, romance and to will them and feel them without the "war structure" is my aim.

AH ROMANCE. I have always yearned to find treasure and meet enlightened beings. Some do achieve a ROMANCE and GREAT LIFE. I believe we could all be in romances. On the WHOLE, I sense a root discouragement of authentic being. It is bound up in CONTROL. Therefore that is the root of my belief.

I support the idea that maybe this is a kind of simulation where when we learn we are FREE in the mind, we change a landscape. I imagine a land without war and control and castes and "function in society".

In the mid-elite of the minion class, people are MIGHTILY controlled. They are set up as managers of the war, as controllers under orders and perfunctionaries that mostly only know a compartment. The roles can be varied widely but are not free. Maybe one can love a family and have a soft life doing what is asked. Be a good citizen in your world. These lives may have a quiet dissatisfaction but mostly the control worked to shape a mindset of being proud to serve.

I have more insight into why the elite think we peons are deplorable. It is because simply, we are NOT of their kind. We have been beat down and the whole system is predicated on up and down separated layers.

The system is meant to go on forever. BUT it can only work because we think this is the TRUTH. It is buried so deep in our bones that it is our rock. War is death and control is slavery. We are accepting and replicate scenes endlessly over "time". IMO as long as we act out death, we are devolved and as long as we are devolved, we will never experience the true reality of our being. IMO some of us are ready to start evolving again. IMO it has to have a basic LOVE for life. One cannot be at war any longer or desire to control and be in love IMO... so that is true for me.

Lots of information is now available on how to deprogram our POV and so there is a positive force in line with evolution that seems up against a behemoth of death wish for life. I think that seems true but ready to be dissolved.

There is a serious feudalism at play that is hard to ditch. I do not believe in Royalty but do see that deep down I still believe that maybe some ARE better than others. This is a belief I recognize is FALSE but clinging.

I would not be surprised that the TRUTH is just a construct in the mind in any fashion, except for the truth of BEING (which you have to uncover by letting go of the mind): To become unlearned. IMO we have help through betrayal of various kinds. That is because to feel betrayed, you must have trusted?

We peel away the constructs as it disillusions us. We are disappointed into a REAL contact with something we cannot call TRUTH because it is without form and amenable to all mind forms in our experience. The caste system is IMO meant to perpetuate the control that is won by shaping the minds of all beings who OTHERWISE might imagine something wholely foriegn to the system?
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd June 2021 at 05:17.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), George (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (2nd June 2021), Yoda (2nd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

This is very interesting. Just the other day i was driving somewhere and i saw this van with maintenance workers somewhere. And exactly that thought (you write about here) popped into my head. I have read about it somewhere a few years ago. I thought to myself "these maintenance workers allways look exactly the same to me, little dudes with black hair. Do they have like a supply of those people somewhere or something? Like they were not really "normal" people. But more like some sort of robots." This would mean we would live in some sort of a Truman Show kind of world. I would love to read or learn more about this subject. If you have any links you can share you would make me happy!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (2nd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Nice questions. I've been working on some writing lately that focuses on responsibility. As the world changes around me on a daily basis, and as those changes could result in the end of life in this body, I've been adjusting my sense of responsibility for those who can't be reached. It's a matter of redefining priorities. But everyone is not the same. Besides NPC's perhaps there are super-player characters. Those who play huge roles often behind the scenes and are especially trained to respond to whatever situation they're 'assigned.' Expand the playing field to the non-physical and perhaps these super-players are working on many levels at the same time, all interconnected with daily physical lives in the overall social systems available at the moment on the planet. These super-players may well be familiarizing themselves with the human condition while preparing to oversee mass transitions, to manage deaths on a massive scale.

Are these super-players recognizable? Can we identify them? If they exist I suspect that they are not public figures. They can't afford the time nor the energy to play exalted social roles. The simple act of accepting embodiment puts limits on the super-player. They're likely far more effective in their roles when not operating as embodied persons.

I wonder if said super-players are in fact human at all. I suspect they are not. I also suspect that they find themselves drawn into this circus of a world and are often asking the same questions you pose here.
    Maybe Oracle Girl can be one of these super-players you describe? She says she kinda is so...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Eva2 (31st July 2021), iota (6th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    This is very interesting. Just the other day i was driving somewhere and i saw this van with maintenance workers somewhere. And exactly that thought (you write about here) popped into my head. I have read about it somewhere a few years ago. I thought to myself "these maintenance workers allways look exactly the same to me, little dudes with black hair. Do they have like a supply of those people somewhere or something? Like they were not really "normal" people. But more like some sort of robots." This would mean we would live in some sort of a Truman Show kind of world. I would love to read or learn more about this subject. If you have any links you can share you would make me happy!
    I can't think of where to link you for more info, search for 'walk-ins', NPCs etc. John Lash may get into this too, search for his book 'Not in his Image', think it's available as a free pdf. * edit: It's available on the Avalon Library!
    https://projectavalon.net/John_Lash_..._His_Image.pdf

Although the bible is unfortunately a very unreliable document in many respects it does contain some vestiges of truth... perhaps this parable points towards an essential truth about humanity?

In this parable from Matthew we have the True Father sowing his seed (Spirit/Divine Spark) and then we have an enemy that comes and sows bad seeds.....who exactly are these bad seeds? Might they be the controllers, the "elite", the hidden hands, the murderers, abusers, rapists and warmongers, the true psychopathic lovers of evil? who exactly is the enemy???
    - Matthew 13: 24-29
    The Parable of the Weeds

24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
    For elaboration read this..
    Quote Matthew 13:36-43
    The Parable of the Weeds Explained

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
    Last edited by pueblo; 2nd June 2021 at 11:38.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), Vicus (3rd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

there are those (such as on this forum) who see the Truth for what it is, and fully and wholeheartedly accept it. We know and accept Love and Truth. We know what's coming and we are doing our best to prepare for it.

But what about those who reject the Truth? What becomes of them? Will they ever wake up?
    Well Free Thinker, before we get all full of ourselves that we know "the truth", and to then start tending to matters of how to deal with those who don't know "the truth", can we at least first define what that truth even is?

And like are there many truths, or just one big Truth?

Me? I'm still in the process of trying to figure a lot of things out.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    there are those (such as on this forum) who see the Truth for what it is, and fully and wholeheartedly accept it. We know and accept Love and Truth. We know what's coming and we are doing our best to prepare for it.

But what about those who reject the Truth? What becomes of them? Will they ever wake up?
    Well Free Thinker, before we get all full of ourselves that we know "the truth", and to then start tending to matters of how to deal with those who don't know "the truth", can we at least first define what that truth even is?

There is only one Truth but many things are true?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

What if......this is a simulation that is played independently. For instance, I am the primary player in my simulation of the game but my simulation reality is connected and interactive with a larger group and manifestation of reality is created through a sort of algorithm to create a consensus reality. There is not one consensus reality. The levels of reality are not rigid they split off endlessly. Adept players can knowingly or unknowingly move to different levels by interacting with the metaphysical or energetic aspect of the game. Some 'players' may in fact be running on a total default program which would make them a sort of NPC. I don't know if they could leave that status or if they never ventured out of the original program.

The strange thing is that over the last year and a half I have lead a more reclusive lifestyle I have begun to observe the probability that what I have just stated is likely true, I am sure I don't have this thing accurately figured out. I have been observing either glitches or irregularities that are becoming more apparent or more likely, I am less distracted and more aware so I observe better. I am having way to many synchronicities (for lack of a better word) for these to be random occurrences.

I believe the game offers many clues that it is exactly that. The challenge is that from day one we are encouraged to practice cognitive dissonance and I believe this is very intentional. That makes it really easy to overlook all kinds of things. Part of mastering the game is making a decision not to practice cognitive dissonance to the best of your ability and it is a very painful discipline.

The culmination of the level of the game , which is the culmination of this system of things allows for all sorts of absurdity that is right in our faces. It requires almost a complete shield of cognitive dissonance to play in the believers mode or more accurately the default mode. This game has the ability to be an incredible character builder or destroyer or it can be played as a momentary distraction.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (2nd June 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), pueblo (2nd June 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,203 times in 21,082 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

Replace all (complex) dualistic labels in to 4 simplifications, is it:
    • 01. "harmonious" vs "disharmonious"?
    • 02. "harmful" vs "not harmful / healing"?
    • 03. "empowering" vs "dis-empowering"?
    • 04. "respecting freedoms & basic human rights" vs "imposing more and more tyranny via technocracy"
    Could or would these 4 simplifications insight help? ... or are people stuck to (invest in) their own agendas too much and refuse to see the bigger picture in an honest & fair way.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June, 2nd 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2021 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Blacklight43 (3rd June 2021), Free Thinker (2nd June 2021), haroldsails (2nd June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Pam (2nd June 2021), pueblo (2nd June 2021), ryanfraser (3rd June 2021), Vicus (10th August 2021), yelik (2nd June 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Going to clarify my earlier words. Perhaps it would have been better to state "being more open to the truth, whatever that is", or "being able to see pointers to the truth better than before", as well as "being more in tune with my own truth or the beginnings thereof."

THAT is what I was initially trying to say. Thank you for pointing out the utter bigotness of how my opening statement first came across. LOL

Yes, at some level I always knew that there were infinite truths making up one Big Grand Greater Truth. We in a sense, are each our own libraries or universes of knowledge when it comes to that very thing. The greater Truth of it all might very well be completely and totally unknowable for most, if not all of us, for a very very long time.

Again, thank you for allowing me to restate what I actually meant.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Gracy (2nd June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Pam (3rd June 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As far as different types of souls go, there is this book I have by Doreen Virtue called 'Earth Angels'. Publication Date: September 1, 2002

https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Angels-...2677129&sr=1-4

I have yet to fully read thru all of it (even though I've had it for years), but it's on my to-read list. As are other books. What can I say, I've been rather distracted over the difficult years of my life. Otherwise I would have already read it many times over even.

And then there is the concept and idea of Star Children, Star Adults or rather I should say, Star Souls and other Star Seeds. But one thing at a time for now, I feel.

Edit: This was a response to pueblo on their question/speculation about different types of people/beings/souls, apologies for any confusion on that. Just to be clear.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 5th June 2021 at 05:11.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), iota (5th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Some people are just not ready for some things...why? Is it their belief structure or how they were raised?

I don't think so. There are clearly different types of people. There are athletes that are not intelligent, there are intelligent people that are not athletes. There is a small amount that get a special mixture of both.

Perhaps there is something to people that we have not found an easy way to measure. Maybe it is the evolution of the soul, the amount of lives the person has lived?

How far along do you have to be? Or do I have it backwards? Maybe some of us have not been here long enough to be dumbed down?

Yeah, I seem to always have more questions that answers. That is why I didn't do well in school, because I had a hard time accepting an answer to a question. It just never seemed to be enough. So I will stop now.
    Perhaps some entities are moving up from the animal kingdom or something like that. Their first lives are quiet confused and ignorant and are like one of these naive innocent people with no higher mental developement. If beings are coming from higher more aware realms, then it could be a 1 life task and out, if its possible to not get attached somehow. Or their first few lives are highly aware before they descend down into ignorance deeper. So could have both rookies and long term veterans who are the most aware.

The NPC idea is quite funny and I just dont know what to think. For me it comes up when i think about resetting this life and keep doing it over and over in various ways. An infinite possible universe allowing a reset, but aren't no 2 rivers the same? No two 3D printed objects are identical, but we wouldnt notice the difference. IF the game repeated and was essentially exactly the same then that would be some kind of superconscious freewill to replay the game exactly the same. But somehow that seems unlikely or impossible or undesirable with our need for variety.

So , the big question is.....if i wanted to live this life 100 times....same same but different each iteration...then, who are all the other people and animals forced to relive too. If we just think of it as only one being here, then im doing everything, not the little me. Then im the only ego with some free will while my super ego has the rest of the freewill controlling all of you guys which are controlled by me outside of my conscious self. lol That makes the game seem a bit too phony though. Its really hard to sort this out given the answer is gonna be paradoxical. Any thoughts?

As far as accepting the truth. I would say that a big event(s) will be sort of like a last call for those who are evolved enough to face reality. I would guess some who really like the illusion as its been for the past 1000s of years will just have no rationality in face of the obvious. But i dont know if the collective can over power them. Like if aliens move in, clearly they cant ignore it if we are all living amongst aliens. But can a shift in perception of the collective force them to shift into the new perception.

Could we coexist perceiving much different worlds , something like us vs the aborigines or us vs animals? hmm Does anybody know these things? lol I wish the dang gurus would answer some of these questions instead of the usual repetition.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 3rd June 2021 at 11:17.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), haroldsails (4th June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Kalamos (6th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

I think its more like a shift from unconscious evolution to conscious evolution. From being mostly emotional with weak critical thinking to having big data and actively trying to process it. In spiral dynamics its more like the shift into the yellow stage. THat means integrating the opposites and not thinking in black and white illusions of duality. That stage also has to do with systems thinking and developing the mind with big data like we all do. The 3 stages prior, blue, orange and green all have large significant portions of the population. We are waiting for the yellow stage to go from 3-5% to 10-20%, making a significant change on the planet.

But really I think its about consciously seeking the truth that is the shift from bouncing around like a pinball learning randomly from bumping into things. Another part of that shift point is realizing the system is very wrong and there are lies upon lies to reconsider to completely change your worldview and purpose in this life. So thinking of it as this kind of paradigm shift is probably better and will avoid the duality trick of asleep vs awake. That is more of the non integrated thinking that people fight about before the yellow stage in spiral dynamics.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), haroldsails (4th June 2021), iota (5th June 2021), Kalamos (6th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Well Gracy here’s a TRUTH

“before you go get full of yourself” is mocking and ridicule

it is disrespectful and It’s rude

A moderator (good one) would be looking out for rudeness to moderate it

NOT be the one doing it

Here’s another Truth

AS a moderator BASIC politeness and respect is EXPECTED of you

just fyi

sadly, too often, this has not been met ...

It has been "tolerated" under the guise, that FREE SPEECH is a highly valued concept here

and it is, for THAT all of us owe a debt of gratitude to Bill

BUT Free Thinker was exercising just that. She was (very gently, and respectfully) presenting TRUTH AS she understood it to be, and in the end, that is ALL any of us can ever do

when you come in and outright MOCK her expression, just because you can?

that not only DOES NOT promote FREE SPEECH >>> it INHIBITS it

FREE SPEECH is ALLOWANCE of expression of ideas

DERISION, RIDICULE, SARCASM and other derogatory interjections are not JUST disrespectful AND rude

~ they diminish an individual

and spin it any way you want, but it is basic ATTACK

again, NOT promotion of FREE SPEECH

an actual INHIBITOR

IN the pursuit OF Free Speech? this would be something to get rid of

SO that Free Speech MAY flow FREELY

withOUT concern of being made fun ...

i don't know what "rules" there are in BEING a moderator, but certainly treating and communicating with members in a respectful polite manner i would assume to be one

or more specifically, it should be AGAINST the "rules" TO disrespect, ridicule, communicate with derision and DIMINISH members

particularly when they have NOT been "offensive" by ANY stretch of the imagination but merely were attempting to honestly and authentically express this in their communication

you COULD have easily asked a question or expressed your view WITHOUT interjecting derision, and disrespect ..

THAT would be yet another TRUTH

at this point, if you want to "regulate" the expression of another

it might be more appropriate to begin with your own
    Last edited by iota; 6th June 2021 at 05:17. Reason: grammar
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Antagenet (6th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Vicus (10th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Obviously a lot of speculative questions here. No definitives wanted nor needed here. Just looking for other people's ideas and suggestions on what they feel and think might happen and how to best handle those that actively (and vehemently) reject the Truth that is all around us. Especially when those rejectees are one's own family members.

In any case, I do what I need to do to focus on and prepare myself. Keep myself calm, be educated/knowledgeable as much as possible, meditate, ground/center, stay mindful, practice awareness and alertness, read, read, read, detox, eat healthier, and do whatever other spiritual practices and make whatever lifestyle changes that I need to in order to overcome anything sent my way. Not always easy to do when one is surrounded by those who choose to remain deceived. But I know where I stand. I just hope the others realize what kind of world we're living in before it's too late. Or is there such a thing as "too late"? Is that the wrong way to think about this kind of thing? Or will we all eventually acknowledge the Truth of it all, some people who just take longer to wake up than others.

Thoughts?
    dear Free Thinker

i completely understood your communication and loved your expression. the fact that you are pondering these things, demonstrates a CLEAR concern and empathy for others that i think, ITSELF acts like a healing balm on the tapestry of Life

i thank you

what i have come to believe is that we HAVE made a transition ALREADY

it seems we moved out of the STO/STS challenge that ALL of us faced and responded to in our own personal manner

and into one of LOVE vs WISDOM

and i'll leave it to you to surmise which is the one to strive for

and, if THAT IS the case, i'm finding that people here "graduated" either having demonstrated a DEFINITE choice and a bit of mastery in their intention to be "of service" or NOT

and that polarity seems to be what we are encountering in a CLEARER and more definitive manner than i ever remember encountering before

for me? it has come as a personal shock and it has resulted in an "adjustment" both in my perspective and response

BEFORE, i operated from my little happy, loving world where i just ASSUMED that everyone was a "good soul" and basically my brother and sister

and that THEY might not "know" this .. BUT I DID

so i accorded them the love and respect loving, magnificent beings i was just certain that they were deserved! even if they might temporarily not be in touch with that part of themselves

and it seemed to work .. by "shinning a light", so to speak into the "darkness"?

THAT doesn't seem to work "here", in the current paradigm that we are facing

HERE there is a PREDATORY, PARASITIC contamination in some that seems to actually get EMPOWERED by sweetness and love

almost like "sensing" weakness and "identifying" prey and moving in for the "kill"

to ALLOW continuance of THAT has destructive and negative repercussions

and, i believe, karmic repercussions as well

because ALLOWANCE of that results in ALLOWING them, ENABLING them, EMPOWERING them to "live another day" TO inflict harm on another

that is where WISDOM seems to be called forth from each of us

it is definitely an "adjustment" after practicing JUST Love for so very long

but the thing is:

we are ALWAYS responsible for BOTH what we DO and what we FAIL to do

that, at least is MY understanding of how things work

Last edited by iota; 6th June 2021 at 05:19.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DaveToo (14th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Exclamation Re: The Truth - Those Who Accept the Truth & Those Who Reject It

This is something I wrote on a post somewhere else, but I believe it fits well here.. to me the real difference is that some people are wired/ have become wired in a way that they are capable of seeing enough beyond the illusion/programming to grasp that organized evil is likely in this dense reality, whereas others who don't have the same perspective think that the prospect of organized evil is absurd and that what we see in external reality is just fallible humans trying to do their best.

It seems to me that for most changing perspectives is an inside job that happens in divine timing of their own soul development. Everyday more and more people are grasping the bigger picture .... I believe this will continue unril there are not enough in collective to keep holding the reality dream stable and it will glitch and crack increasingly until it is completely exposed for the distorted storyline that humanity has outgrown. Its happening right now🌈🙏

Edit to add.. So I guess for me if we were to find the essence of what aspect of TRUTH is the key dividing point it would be whether evil is just spread randomly through society, or whether it is organized and persuing an agenda that promotes itself above the rest.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 5th June 2021 at 23:14.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast