Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,317 times in 759 posts

Default Re: Personality changes in vaxxed people

Dear Grace, Dear Bill,

(returning to the topic)
    what strikes me is – in contrast to what you seem to imply Grace – that the “vaxx”/“anti-vaxx” divide cuts through all the other divides previously established by the “narratives” our society thrives on.

(On a sideline : a lot of philosophical and depth-psychological thought has shown that there is a direct link between "narratives" and "scapegoating": narratives, "stories" always point the finger at the least conforming members of society and eliminate them (cf. the witch in the Oz world): narrating, story-telling and scapegoating are mutually dependent: a good story symbolically kills somebody, a kill is always a good story.)

What happens now is that "clear-cut" dividing lines as in the USofA are again broken into two big chunks (and some minor ones) by the pandemic “pandemonium" narrative, with as a result that society is not so much split in two as reduced to minced meat. Society’s death by a thousand cuts, so to speak.

That is what René Girard, who studied these phenomena, calls the final flattening of the social pyramid, in which the set area to which any individual belongs is the area common to such a gigantic number of sets all pinned against each other, that this common area practically only has one element in it: the individual him/herself.

Specificity is then not helpful any more. The only thing which all people have in common is that they all belong to a set area which they only share with themselves. That is the moment when any gigantic technologic-military apparatus can wipe them all off the slate into the concentration camps, peopled by a multitude of people who all share the fact that they are mutually exclusive.

Giorgio Agamben, the Italian philosopher, however considers that this (what he terms the "universality of the fact that each individual is a singularity") is precisely a possible opening: because it returns to the old Christian idea that every human being is absolutely unique, thanks to the love put by the creating divinity in the creating of this unique person, and that it is precisely this uniqueness (or Agambenian singularity) which founds human love for other human beings (and I would be inclined to add: and animal love for other animal beings).

Viewed from this viewpoint, the relentless criss-crossing of exclusive "narrative scapegoating of the other" may hasten the sudden realisation of truth and then conversion (metanoia).

“How fortunate are we that we do not agree!”...

I have noticed lately, that for me and my neighbours, friends, initial distantiation (instilled by the pandemonium) has gradually been replaced by something else: "given and accepting that we are separated and at a distance, how can we move from that in the direction of further discovery of "the gift of the other"?" Or in other words, acknowledgement of the uniqueness/singularity and its concomitant push for acquaintance, friendship, love is felt to be an overriding concern – and that its impetus needs to be followed, pursued, protected by all means.

Because doing the contrary and giving in to the meat-mincing cutting blades of division comes at a far greater cost.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), Blacklight43 (30th October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), BushPilot (31st October 2021), Eva2 (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)
    A few years ago, I started a forum. A private invitation only type of free chat room hosted by one of the major providers.

I set it up to bring likeminded people together who had a common interest in the business that I'm in. -- I was getting so dizzy answering emails and skipping from one open source chat room to another, and wading through conversations to get to the topics that had relevance.

We started out with ( managed to coble together ) over 30 members who would interact regularly on a daily basis. We have 4 non vaccinated members from what I can tell ( including myself ). There could be more, but it isn't a subject that we dwell on or deemed important up until now.

It has been running smoothly with me acting as a rather reluctant moderator, as free speech and open views are encouraged. Any small niggles ( mostly ego related ) between people have been resolved by open debate, with an emphasis on attacks not becoming personal. -- Polite civil discussion and debate has been the only 'unwritten rule' that I have had very little reason (up until now ) to jump in and remind people of.

In the last months all hell has broken out in our little chat room.

I know these are testing times and people are feeling off balance. A lot of pressure due to the virus uncertainty and the political divisions that are more pronounced now than ever -- all part of the bigger division scenario / agenda that many Avalonions here seem very wise to.

I've never been a very 'political' person, although I do keep up with news and events.

In recent months I've been called a 'commie' and a 'Nazi' ( I do wish they would make up their minds )... simply for stepping in and questioning some very extreme views and personal attacks made towards others. It didn't take long for me to realize that this was not so much about politics -- more of a relentless attack by the vaxx'ed towards the unvaxx'ed ........ which places me in the minority, and in the line of fire.

I've known many of these guys for +10 years. We don't always agree on things, but as true friends do, we've always managed to talk through our differences in a calm spirited, often humorous way. I'm dealing with what Clif High would describe as 'normies', and I'm very conscious of not pushing my own personal views on others. Our little chat was never meant to be for that purpose.

I'm noticing some very worrying cognitive breakdowns in these peoples abilities -- a tad too personal for me to go into detail here, as you are not aware of the context and do not know these people as I do. -- Let's just say that extreme anger, the inability to express coherently, and a sense of real confusion is being observed by a few of us in that chatroom.

We are down to about 10 hard core members now ..... all feeling rather shell shocked. Two of our group have gone completely dark as all their active social media ( of which they were very active on ) has had no comments for some time. One of the guys was complaining about not feeling well before going awol.

Whilst still not totally convinced that there is a link between the vaccination and behavioral changes -- The example of my small online connection with people I grew to know very well leads me to be more open minded to the possibility that there is something, as yet unexplained happening that could be put down to a type of mass psychosis .......... yet, I'm beginning to lean towards a more 'pharmaceutical' induced explanation.

btw -- interesting thread, Karen. Luv's to your sister, hope she is doing fine.
    I remember when I was working full time as a nurse that had to do home visits for dialysis patients. Frequently, I would see how well they played the system and managed to get benefits for each family member. I'd see their great entertainment systems and toys paid for by the govvy and I admit to sometimes feeling like a fool for getting up every day, year after year no matter what and going to work while so many played the system.

I wonder if those that got vaxxed and have maybe ended up with not feeling well or having sexual issues related to this don't feel somewhat the same way. I took the thing, I did what I was asked and I was scammed and you should've been too. I remember the lady down the street taking it and believing things would be back to normal, pronto. Plus, they are getting sick at a greater rate than unvaxxed. They feel foolish and most of us lash out at that. No one likes to feel they were fooled.
    This is a real problem.

We were already much more deeply and critically divided before Covid, than I've ever seen in my lifetime, and now the great vax divide had just jacked all that to whole new levels as if it were a steroid injection. It's like someone was saying "if you weren't divided you will be now, and if you were already divided this will send you to the moon".

Let me start out my point with this 2 minute rant from Keith Olbermann. When I see reports of pro vax tirades, this is the prototype I envision:

Well that's not helping matters any, is it? He's talking about the non vaxxed as if they're dirty people, sub human, and this sub species of humans needs to be removed from society. End of story.

But there's also the flip side of that. The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided. They're blood is contaminated, everything they touch may in turn infect you, they're shedding their sickness all over you, and they're now reduced to nothing but the walking dead as their brains are eaten out, allowing their reptilian side to assume full control. End of story.

So which side is right here? And what should be done about the other side? What do you do with a dirty people who have all but thrown away their humanity?

Will these two groups ever learn to at least tolerate each other? Or is it already too late, the time for talking is over. I hope that's not the case, but I fear it may be coming to that if it's not there already. If we are already to that point, an ultimatum put forth by George W. Bush years ago describes the situation rather accurately: "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists".
    Personally, I don't avoid or even discuss vaccine status with anyone I know. I don't ask people about their personal health history or any medications they are taking or have taken. I don't ask them about their sex life or financial status or religious status. Any time I know if someone has been vaccinated it is because they brought it up or if they volunteer that information. It is interesting because I have never had people volunteer their vaccine status in the past so it definitely has been politicized.

I am not going to unfriend anyone based on that one way or the other. Not everyone feels the same way.

Do I have concerns about the safety of it? Absolutely. I have concerns about the safety of lots of things. Am I angry that they dare to do this to kids, yep. Your right, Gracy this is just another political devisive tool. It doesn't help to be banned from gyms and restaurants and treated like a second class citizen when I am perfectly healthy and that is the doing of the government. They want division and they are getting it, although I feel that many in the US are seeing the abject failure of Joe Biden and that seems to be coming more of a focus.

On the other hand, I will not be deterred from researching the topic of the ingredients and the damages caused by these shots. If looking at those topics is distressing I suggest not looking at it. If there is conflicting information regarding what has been posted that suggests the safety and efficacy of these shots by all means present it, it would be welcomed.
    Last edited by Pam; 1st November 2021 at 12:48.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), Blacklight43 (30th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), Chip (30th October 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Michel Leclerc (2nd November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Myristyl (23rd November 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd November 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), sllim11 (2nd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    They call themselves "purebloods", sometimes it is tongue in cheek, but some are deadly serious in their disdain of those who have taken the shot. Mind you, this is an almost miniscule minority of people who Gracy refers to, as opposed to the wide swaths of people who have taken the shot and are willing to ban you from society for refusing. The thing is, knowing how the S-protiens are shed from those who are infected and jabbed alike, both sides have a point, but for myself I think we are coming to live in the Age of Hyperbole.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But there's also the flip side of that. The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided. They're blood is contaminated, everything they touch may in turn infect you, they're shedding their sickness all over you, and they're now reduced to nothing but the walking dead as their brains are eaten out, allowing their reptilian side to assume full control. End of story.
    Gracy, I've not seen anyone anywhere say that (like that), and definitely no-one here on the forum.

Can you cite any examples of this? (Re the flip side of THAT, vaxxed hosility — and even sheer inhuman cruelty — to non-vaxxed. there are many examples, easily found.)
    Go on twitter and look up #purebloods
    I forgot all about "the purebloods", and thusly those who are not that, may as well be "the impurebloods". That goes back to dirty.

I first heard about them listening to Cliff High a couple or so weeks ago. He started harping on and on about the purebloods, and I remember driving to wherever I was going thinking "hmmmm, now that sounds rather elitist, where have I heard that sort of talk before?"

And that goes right back to my overall original point. The people (the impurebloods) Cliff also talked about, feel the same way about him. I "see" a vicious circle poised to spiral out of control here. Thus my concern.
    Yes, we should be very careful not to go this route. I estimate the possibility that Yeadon, Montagnier etc. are right very high. This realization, which truly upsets and worries me deeply, makes me very silent towards people who took the shot. I would never call them ‘impure’ or ‘dangerous’ etc. Nor can it make any difference to the outcome if I tell them I am afraid they made a terrible decision. But…when someone or a group of people would ever say to me that I am a danger to them, and start to viciously attack me, I must not be tempted to actually say the above without any consideration. I need to be aware when that moment comes, to speak my truth calmly without falling into the trap of doing the same to them as they are doing to me at that unfortunate moment. But I’d rather avoid the topic altogether. People have made their choice, there is nothing I can do or say that can change it.

I can only hope Yeadon and co. are wrong. Or that tomorrow Joe Biden rips off a mask and says: “gotcha!!” And then Fauci joins him to explain they constructed a lesson for mainstream humanity to learn some humility and discernment, and for f’s sake have a basic understanding of human rights, the constitution ect. but fortunately for them, everyone was injected with a placebo and the people who came forward with severe side effects were actors or deep fakes and all vaccine deaths were fake as well. And covid19 was just a rebranding of pneumonia, influenza and the common cold.

I won’t hold my breath though… unfortunately (understatement)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), Brigantia (31st October 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), Gracy (22nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Michel Leclerc (2nd November 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), Patient (31st October 2021), RunningDeer (31st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Well whatever is going on under the surface, we can be assured of two things:

1. 40% (US estimate) are awakened and not taking the treatment (it’s not a vaccine).

2. “They” are furthering their agenda with the continuation of divide and conquer.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), BoR (1st November 2021), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Matthew (1st November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (2nd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,317 times in 759 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)

(...) I estimate the possibility that Yeadon, Montagnier etc. are right very high. This realization, which truly upsets and worries me deeply, makes me very silent towards people who took the shot. I would never call them ‘impure’ or ‘dangerous’ etc. Nor can it make any difference to the outcome if I tell them I am afraid they made a terrible decision. But…when someone or a group of people would ever say to me that I am a danger to them, and start to viciously attack me, I must not be tempted to actually say the above without any consideration. I need to be aware when that moment comes, to speak my truth calmly without falling into the trap of doing the same to them as they are doing to me at that unfortunate moment. But I’d rather avoid the topic altogether. People have made their choice, there is nothing I can do or say that can change it.
    !...)
    This discussion harks (in part) back to the other discussion about the opposition between "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed". I’m under the impression that everybody on this forum intuitively feels that there is something "rotten" with this distinction itself.

(Incidentally, this is itself linked to the "artificiality" of the Media Masters’ beloved “format”, the "public" debate – which also exists outside the Media world: it is both "high" entertainment and an "academic competence" to be cultivated in colleges and universities. As Alain Daniélou has convincingly argued when comparing "debating" in the West (France and the UK) with "debating" in India, it is essential to the Media Masters that neither "party" "wins". (Whereas, as Daniélou shows, the debate in India is a real fight of ideas and arguments, and it yields a real winner, the person with the most convincing arguments (is maybe more akin to the "college debate", with its inherent code of sportsman-likeness, fairness etc.).)

It is the Masters’ Media which impose upon our creative thinking this grid "vaxxed” vs. "unvaxxed”.

And this all the more strongly as it partially covers/hides, and partially disingenuously relies on, a different debate, which is highly justified. This different debate is the medical debate (on the result of which, and only on the result of which, issues of separation necessity should be based).

This medical debate is the debate about relative "contagiousness". If, as we seem to start to understand, the "contagiousness" is a contagiousness of the spike protein (just assuming for the sake of the argument, that it is limited to it (which I fear is not the case)), then there is a medical sense in isolating people with high contagiousness from people who may be highly vulnerable to contagion. Quarantining people who are potential transmitters of infectious diseases, or, for that matter (I am thinking of HIV) strongly appealing to them to protect others against their possible infectiousness on one hand, and isolation rooms for patients who have temporarily lost their immune system as in the treatment of certain blood cancers, belong to the "medical toolkit".

Reading the issue with that grid in mind, the real challenges are if possible even more daunting.

"Unvaccinated" people may suddenly become symptomatic and hence contagious. The classical remedy of confinement has already been imposed to them; the problem is that because of "therapeutic nihilism" they are not being helped so as to become well again. The Media Masters corner them with the intentional fallacy of high contagiousness.

On the other hand, the contagiousness of "vaccinated" people is not really recognised, not by themselves because they have (no to mild to deadly) side effects which are never interpreted officially as "symptomatic" and hence contagious AND are told by the "urban legend" spread by the Masters' Media that they are not contagious per definition (as they are "vaccinated"). Scientific studies have meanwhile shown that "vaccinated" people are highly to dramatically contagious immediately after their "vaccination".

It follows that the "dance" between those two different "contagiousness curves" is the real issue, and public health medical discourse and hence political discourse should focus on this aspect. That would be a fact-based management of the emergencies arising, and not a non-management ("nihilistically") based on scapegoating narratives.

I feel that the fight should be fought along these lines: trying to strongly convince the policing forces to fight the good fight (the "you cops are on our side” pleading of the Australian demonstrator to the police in one video shown on the forum), trying to inspire the medical personnel to keep their Hippocratic oath and stop supporting the fake-fact vaxx/unvaxx narrative, convincing with the utmost force the politicians to listen to the medical personnel who advise the utmost caution and informing the "vaccinated" people about the (and especially their) contagiousness issue so that the "you are (un)vaxxed" accusation can be replaced by a "you/I may be hardly... a little... considerably... highly... contagious” discourse of reality.

Then the humanity acknowledgement/friendship/love logic can set in. Humanity can only muster its real capability when the basic commitment to truth is shared by everybody. The "agreement to disagree" (by which the Western "debates" invariably end) is not helpful: we should all be willing to seek the truth uncompromisingly – and that involves fully being ready to acknowledge that we were wrong– about facts.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021), RunningDeer (2nd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

1. 40% (US estimate) are awakened and not taking the treatment (it’s not a vaccine).

2. “They” are furthering their agenda with the continuation of divide and conquer.
    3. Time will tell?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

AriG (3rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Kalamos (2nd November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021), RunningDeer (2nd November 2021), wondering (10th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)

3. Time will tell?
    I sincerely hope so. But what disclosure do we ever have e about anything (JFK, 9/11, Epstein, Andrew York, etc. ?)

When the narrative stops furthering their agenda, they simply change the channel and all the followers watch the new program.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (3rd November 2021), gord (3rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Jad (3rd November 2021), RunningDeer (3rd November 2021), wondering (10th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

In this newly published Mike Adams interview with Brian Wilson (TheCovidBlog.com and CovidLegalUSA.com), Wilson talks about the extreme personality changes in some vaxxed people, and the "established pattern" that he sees. Start in at 25:49.

https://brighteon.com/87ccf168-d2bb-...6-d2bf035e409f

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/87ccf168-d2bb-4254-8a26-d2bf035e409f

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th November 2021), avid (9th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Blacklight43 (10th November 2021), cursichella1 (11th November 2021), Delight (9th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Jambo (10th November 2021), kudzy (12th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Patient (14th November 2021), pueblo (9th November 2021), raregem (12th January 2023), Raven (10th November 2021), Sérénité (10th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), wondering (10th November 2021), Yoda (10th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

In this newly published Mike Adams interview with Brian Wilson (TheCovidBlog.com and CovidLegalUSA.com), Wilson talks about the extreme personality changes in some vaxxed people, and the "established pattern" that he sees. Start in at 25:49.

https://brighteon.com/87ccf168-d2bb-...6-d2bf035e409f

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/87ccf168-d2bb-4254-8a26-d2bf035e409f
    Thanks Bill.  Very disturbing but enlightening about neurological personality changes as well as potential placebo vaccines being administered in case people started dying.  Makes a lot of sense re dodging the bullet.

I am in two minds about whether to share this with a very good friend visiting at the moment who is distraught over her husbands recent personality changes.

He is 14yrs older so she was thinking maybe onset dementia but his behaviour is very extreme.  Every second word is now c*nt this, f*uck that along with verbally and hatefully attacking her on a regular basis.

When I started listening to the section you referenced I couldn't wait for her to wake up so I could share it.  But then they discussed data showing these people having strokes and dying.

My friend is open minded but fairly mainstream.  She lives 300km away so we mostly talk personal stuff when we catch up as we don't get time to go into alternative data.

I don't know what to do now.  Do I tell her this could be a reason for his nasty personality changes, that are causing her to consider leaving him... but hey, no solution to offer and he could die soon.  Or... let it be.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Blacklight43 (10th November 2021), Brigantia (10th November 2021), cursichella1 (11th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Peace in Oz (10th November 2021), pueblo (9th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Yup.

I have seen many friends of mine who are vaccinated, having these shifts of personality rates.

I am not vaccinated simply because I know the truth about it and am horribly allergic to one of the ingredients in the vaccines...

I knew this would affect personality change in many individuals because of the way the muscle cells are enforced to develop an unnatural term of spike proteins. This development also affects the blood plasma interaction processes.
    Since the muscle cells are not "designed" to create spikes, it leaves a "signature" in the cellular matrix. Ribosomal action is used to manufacture the spike.
    As we all know, interactive blood does go to the brain and plasma itself also access the brain-blood barrier. So, exactly how does it affect personality change?.. The spike protein itself has a sheath, which functions as a holder for it's purpose.
    That 'sheath' emits residue into the plasma during it's interaction with the blood stream. It is basic common sense science to know that this is true with anything which you consume and ingest, and even by enforced inoculations, and if it's not natural for a body part to do something, then the effects and reactions will come out.

So this unnatural "residue" enters your brain via plasma... You start feeling euphoric, sometimes confused, and get heavy brain fog, etc etc.. and then over time, this affliction lingers and your brain tries to regenerate itself, or repair whatever was impacted. This 'repair' method realigns all of your neural activities, and then the brain "gives up" due to it's intolerance of the interactive "residue" and starts accepting the "New You"...

Sad.

-An

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Brigantia (10th November 2021), edina (17th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th November 2021), Merkaba360 (22nd November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Peace in Oz (11th November 2021), Sérénité (10th November 2021), Siphonemis (13th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th November 2021), Tintin (11th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Are you able to share this stuff with some of your friends Anu Raman?  If so,
    How do some react?
    Are some dismissive, or frightened?
    Do some recognize changes within themselves?
    Are some willing to explore options for treatment?
    Would some be prepared to tell their experience to journalists, for example, Brian Wilson in the clip Bill posted?

P.s.  My friend left and I didn't say anything.  She was going to a "happy meet-up" and I didn't want to cloud that.  I have two weeks before travelling to her place for a visit and will re-think on this after spending a few days with her and hubby.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Brigantia (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Peace in Oz (11th November 2021), Reinhard (22nd November 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    So this unnatural "residue" enters your brain via plasma... You start feeling euphoric, sometimes confused, and get heavy brain fog, etc etc.. and then over time, this affliction lingers and your brain tries to regenerate itself, or repair whatever was impacted. This 'repair' method realigns all of your neural activities, and then the brain "gives up" due to it's intolerance of the interactive "residue" and starts accepting the "New You"...

Sad.

-An
    Wow - I have been noticing that strange, almost euphoric "nutsy" state in some vaxxed friends too. They seem almost manic at times, even. This had been puzzling me quite a bit, although I didn't equate it with the vax.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Brigantia (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Peace in Oz (11th November 2021), Reinhard (22nd November 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,745 times in 4,372 posts

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Blacklight43 (14th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Reinhard (22nd November 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Perhaps a lot of these personality changes being observed is being driven by the MSM, legacy media fomenting conflict-people who are reasonably educated know there are risks that go along with these shots, they see the reported deaths among athletes and celebrities, and everyone knows the mRNA products were produced very quickly, without the usual safeguard protocols being applied = ANXIETY.
    The propaganda is deliberately singling out the 'un-vaxxed' and implying they are deliberately putting us all at risk, being selfish (so goes the narrative), combine this with the background anxiety people are feeling = HOSTILITY. This has to be at least part of the reason.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Brigantia (14th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th November 2021), Myristyl (24th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Patient (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (12th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #115

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (14th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), mountain_jim (15th November 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021), syrwong (14th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [URL="https://www.brighteon.com/fc6a5d04-99d2-4f04-b08b-0a0cc0574c13"]
    That concept is frightening to me, but sadly, there is a precedent that shows that this technique may have been discovered and implemented several years, which was through Acetiminophen. aka Tyenol. aka Paracetamol.

OMG - I remember the great push to switch us from aspirin to acetiminophen, and being mystified then as to why that was happening. Think it was in the '80's. And now it is in everything, despite also being the #1 cause of liver failure, and no one notices or cares one bit about all the deaths it causes. I avoided the stuff since the beginning, as the overkill promotion of it set off alarms for me.

The (limited) publicity in 2016 when they "duly informed us" said it all.
    (google "tylenol empathy killing properties" - they don't hide it.)

Consumer Alert: Tylenol’s Empathy-Killing Properties Confirmed in 2nd Study

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Blacklight43 (14th November 2021), Brigantia (14th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (14th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), mountain_jim (15th November 2021), Pam (15th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Perhaps a lot of these personality changes being observed is being driven by the MSM, legacy media fomenting conflict-people who are reasonably educated know there are risks that go along with these shots, they see the reported deaths among athletes and celebrities, and everyone knows the mRNA products were produced very quickly, without the usual safeguard protocols being applied = ANXIETY.
    The propaganda is deliberately singling out the 'un-vaxxed' and implying they are deliberately putting us all at risk, being selfish (so goes the narrative), combine this with the background anxiety people are feeling = HOSTILITY. This has to be at least part of the reason.
    I agree and adding to that - there are people that took the jab and now seeing others around them that also took the jab succumbing to health issues.

Now that person might realize that they made a mistake, but are in conflict within theirs elves as they do not want to accept that they made a mistake so they are quick to lash out at others.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

avid (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Blacklight43 (14th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (14th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), JohanB (14th November 2021), mountain_jim (22nd November 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Peace in Oz (15th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Another vaxxed person who has evidently morphed into a hateful, inhuman monster.

(If Mike Adams is correct — and he may or may not be — this kind of grossly vindictive verbal violence is a medical symptom that flags the likelihood of the person's death in the fairly near future. Maybe someone would like to keep tabs on this poor woman to see if she seems to disappear.)

https://twitter.com/ScrapbookerInGA/...73440926371854

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd November 2021), Alan (22nd November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd November 2021), Brigantia (22nd November 2021), Brodie75 (22nd November 2021), Eva2 (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd November 2021), happyuk (22nd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Jad (22nd November 2021), Jambo (23rd November 2021), kudzy (23rd November 2021), Matthew (22nd November 2021), mountain_jim (22nd November 2021), Samson (22nd November 2021), TomKat (23rd November 2021), Yoda (22nd November 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,242 times in 8,655 posts

Another vaxxed person who has evidently morphed into a hateful, inhuman monster.

(If Mike Adams is correct — and he may or may not be — this kind of grossly vindictive verbal violence is a medical symptom that flags the likelihood of the person's death in the fairly near future. Maybe someone would like to keep tabs on this poor woman to see if she seems to disappear.)

https://twitter.com/ScrapbookerInGA/...73440926371854
    We discussed this account back in several posts 2 weeks ago in the meme thread - and whether it was real or trolling or a

Quote parody of wokeness
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1461388
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd November 2021 at 17:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Brigantia (22nd November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Jambo (23rd November 2021), TomKat (23rd November 2021), wondering (22nd November 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but my brother and I talk about a human behavior that is really irritating.

The "I had to do it, so I want everyone else to go thru (suffer) as I had to" sigh

Whether this is old people who had to do some work/job the hard way and resists others getting an easier route due to advancement.

Or in this case, people who have took the vaxx, whether they've suffered health issues or maybe stress/anxiety because they know its not totally safe, but feel that covid is the larger fear of the two. They may want us to go thru it to feel we are all in the same boat. Screw this guy who hasnt felt one once of fear during the pandemic and not taking the vaxx.

God, the ego is a really bastard. lol

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Brigantia (22nd November 2021), Charles Harris (25th November 2021), gini (22nd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Jad (22nd November 2021), Jambo (23rd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast