Thread: Personality changes in vaxxed people

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Personality changes in vaxxed people

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    From what I've read so far, people reporting personality changes seem to be actually talking aout relationship changes: emotional distance and even hostility. Completely normal between eople who disagree. Much ado about nothing.
    That's how I would describe mine but the effect is not nothing

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Just a thought. For many years there has been talk about The Shift in terms of splitting into two Earths. I always thought it was metaphorical. Maybe this is the Schism / Shift / Split? Or at least part of it.
    I've wondered that same thing. But when I look back on the people who were talking about 2 earths, they were also saying things like there's a 2nd sun in the sky and it can now be seen at certain times of the day -- 20 years ago! So I'm not inclined to continue that line of thinking. But I do wonder about future timelines. If there is indeed a WW3 timeline, I like to think only the sheeple will end up on it, and not the independent-thinking. And as a prelude to that split-off, I would expect to see a lot of relationships split asunder. As is happening now. And what does it look like when someone is in the process of changing to a different timeline? Might they seem kind of vacant or hollow to those who are destined for the other timeline? Might they be less present in this timeline?
    Last edited by TomKat; 5th June 2021 at 22:51.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    My whole family has since been vaxxed - well, not sure about my older sis, I think she is partially so, dunno. Not my niece though, because of her age. Though I suspect it's only a matter of time before she is too, unfortunately.

Regardless, as far as personality changes go, via my dad for instance, it is a bit difficult to say, considering he's always been very much a bully over the years. It's only when I've tried to open their eyes, as much a failure as that was, that he gets so incredibly hostile it is unbelievable. Like, I say he is rejecting the truth and doesn't want to see what's really going on, and he pretty much throws that back in my face with all the force of a nuclear bomb on steroids and says I am full of **** and that I am the one not seeing the truth. It's like, bye, after that point, I refuse to get pulled down into your poisonous swill. You can't reason with people like that. Nor should you even try. My own mother says the following, "you have your viewpoints, and we have ours." Like, implying that I was trying to superimpose my "beliefs" onto them, when I have never ever done such a thing before, and I would never ever do so either. All I was trying to do was wake them up so that they could understand. Regardless, I am pretty sure I missed the boat on that one.

I'll keep alert for personality changes in the rest of my family, though I am pretty sure I experienced something pretty weird one night regarding my little sister. Don't know what that was about, but it was like I was hearing her speak even though she wasn't even there. And it wasn't the sisterly type stuff one would hope to hear. She wasn't even speaking to me but to my niece, so I was confused about that. Like, she was trying to intimidate me or something and trying to get my niece (who is not vaccinated) on board with that too. Really, f**king weird. But, can't say I'm surprised either. All sorts of s**t hitting the fan these days. Other things to indicate that both she and her hubby have turned down a very dark path and it'd be up to them to understand what's going on and get free of that. But I am pretty sure they don't want to.

Another thing is my aunt on my dad's side. She had broken out into severe hives several days to a few? weeks ago or so, heard about this from my dad. And so when I asked him about how she was doing, he said he didn't know and hadn't spoken to her in a couple weeks?, as apparently his sister's health isn't that important to him in the long run? I'd very much like to be wrong about this, but with everything else going on, I doubt he is that interested. He is mainly immersed in his Borg-like computer contraption he's got set up in the house. One that I try to stay away from as much as possible. What I mean by that is the billions (or seemingly) of cords he's got hooked up in the dining room of the house to whatever computer and gadget thingies he's running in there (a cyber nightmare if you ask me), to which I asked my mom why he even needs all that to begin with. Needless to say, her answer was very roundabout, and didn't even begin to answer the question I had. I suspect my dad's answer (if I had asked him) would have been even worse, not to mention would make even less sense.

Though he has always been a computer addict so like I said, I would need to keep an eye on that to be sure.

Just ugh to it all.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my little sis is pregnant and her doc told her it was safe to get the shot. So I worry what that means for her and her baby. Might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Or not. They might just attribute it to something else, considering she did have a miscarriage before this. *sigh*

In any case, I would hope that that wouldn't happen, but she made the choice to trust in the lie and get vaxxed while pregnant. O:
    I can imagine how difficult it must be. It is not enough that we are concerned for people due to the stress of the last year, but then the anxiety of this covid shot being added to the mix.

Hang in there Free Thinker - you are not alone!
    Thanks immensely for your support - I do my best, but it's not easy. Not for any of us. I just have to remind myself that no matter how bad I think or feel I might have it, someone else probably (and most likely does) have it far worse. My heart goes out to all of us during this crucial time of planetary change. Animals as well, since they are also suffering and I have always loved animals. Always will. Animals are one of the things that have helped keep me sane over the years. And to them, I owe them my infinite gratitude and appreciation just for being the innocent, precious and carefree beings they naturally are.

As far as other changes in my folks go, I told my mother the following after she had dumped out a cup of olive oil with lavender essential oil in it sitting on the countertop in my bathroom, not to touch my stuff. Perhaps I was annoyed and could have said it better, but I do feel their cognitive abilities are also slipping. She acted or rather, reacted quite poorly to what I had said, like it was a mortal insult to stick up for what I believed in and to not touch my stuff. Basically accusing me of accusing her that she was a disgusting person, to which I never even suggested anything of the sort. Rather disheartening to hear her say that, but I just have to keep reminding myself, they are not fully present "behind the wheel" so to speak. Further attempts to stand my ground resulted in my dad telling me to shut my mouth. Cue me continuing to stand my ground and reassert my stance.

Also, I asked my dad what I felt was to be a very plausible question. "Why are you still wearing a mask if you've been vaccinated?" His response to that was non-satisfactory of course. Saying that the vax doesn't fully protect. Riiiiiiight. Not sure what I was expecting when I asked that, out of curiosity's sake I suppose, if nothing else. And then when I told him, "don't you think that's rather silly?" Then he started launching off into a tirade about his lungs and that he is old and stuff, and that I don't understand his lung problems history, accusing me of not understanding anything or about his health problems, when all I was doing was asking a simple question, because I DO care. And he can't see that. He also attributed my second question with his lungs and obviously getting lines of communication mixed up. So I told him I was not talking about your lungs. I was talking about the wearing a mask. Talk about jumping to absurd conclusions and not understanding or not taking the time to understand what was actually being said. Sheesh. Definitely not using their cognitive functions or critical thinking skills the way they should be. The look on his face as he was saying all this also spoke volumes, like it was me who was being stupid and ignorant and that he supposedly knew everything and that I understood nothing. Like, I don't listen to what they have to say. In a sense this is true, because I do *not* want to hear anymore BS, I am tired of that. So, naturally, (sarcasm) that must mean of course that I am being ignorant or willfully ignorant. *sigh*

Further inquiries into my aunt's health status reveals he is content to wait for his mother to inform him of his sister's status. Before he buries himself back into his computer crap. Clearly not taking the initiative to check on her himself. Guess that's up to me if I can find an email address for her to ask her about how she's doing and if there has been any improvements. Simply as a means for me to reach out, no matter whether or not it is completely "out of the blue" to do so, since I rarely, if ever talk to her.

To further round out and conclude this huge sob/weary story (for now) at dinner time, my mother was preparing salad for the two of them, and it struck me in that moment, just how lost they truly were. Salads have always been healthy (well, depends on the type of salad, but that is not the point I am trying to make) that isn't the thing here, it's just they continue to try to keep up a healthy lifestyle, believing the government has our best interests in mind when they clearly don't, and the salad preparation thing was just one more reminder of this and that they don't see what is really going on here. It just made me (and still does!) really sad to see that.

I do worry about them, I often feel at a loss of what to do or how to be/act around them because of this. I will say humor helps though, wherever and whenever I can find it. If I do something "stupid" like drop food down my shirt while eating, or trip over something accidentally, I might try to find the humor in that, rather than berate myself or get angry at myself for tripping over whatever it was I tripped over in the first place. Or just keep remaining calm and carrying on. But I keep the hope and the strength of divine love within me as strong as is possible. I am never quitting. I will "fight" to the very end. Not resistance, per se, but a sort of calm awareness of events beyond what is readily visible to the physical eyes and those vile behind-the-scenes workings, and that I will not be dragged down into the bulls**t no matter what other horsecrap goes down. I will always always stand up for my rights even though others seek to continually piss on them. I ain't budging. Ever.

We are all in this together. We aren't going down. Not a single one of us. I would hope at least, though I can only really speak for myself.

Thanks to all you guys for your genuine love and support. It is greatly appreciated.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Alecs (6th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Blacklight43 (9th June 2021), Brigantia (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Patient (6th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    My whole family has since been vaxxed - well, not sure about my older sis, I think she is partially so, dunno. Not my niece though, because of her age. Though I suspect it's only a matter of time before she is too, unfortunately.

Regardless, as far as personality changes go, via my dad for instance, it is a bit difficult to say, considering he's always been very much a bully over the years. It's only when I've tried to open their eyes, as much a failure as that was, that he gets so incredibly hostile it is unbelievable. Like, I say he is rejecting the truth and doesn't want to see what's really going on, and he pretty much throws that back in my face with all the force of a nuclear bomb on steroids and says I am full of **** and that I am the one not seeing the truth. It's like, bye, after that point, I refuse to get pulled down into your poisonous swill. You can't reason with people like that. Nor should you even try. My own mother says the following, "you have your viewpoints, and we have ours." Like, implying that I was trying to superimpose my "beliefs" onto them, when I have never ever done such a thing before, and I would never ever do so either. All I was trying to do was wake them up so that they could understand. Regardless, I am pretty sure I missed the boat on that one.

I'll keep alert for personality changes in the rest of my family, though I am pretty sure I experienced something pretty weird one night regarding my little sister. Don't know what that was about, but it was like I was hearing her speak even though she wasn't even there. And it wasn't the sisterly type stuff one would hope to hear. She wasn't even speaking to me but to my niece, so I was confused about that. Like, she was trying to intimidate me or something and trying to get my niece (who is not vaccinated) on board with that too. Really, f**king weird. But, can't say I'm surprised either. All sorts of s**t hitting the fan these days. Other things to indicate that both she and her hubby have turned down a very dark path and it'd be up to them to understand what's going on and get free of that. But I am pretty sure they don't want to.

Another thing is my aunt on my dad's side. She had broken out into severe hives several days to a few? weeks ago or so, heard about this from my dad. And so when I asked him about how she was doing, he said he didn't know and hadn't spoken to her in a couple weeks?, as apparently his sister's health isn't that important to him in the long run? I'd very much like to be wrong about this, but with everything else going on, I doubt he is that interested. He is mainly immersed in his Borg-like computer contraption he's got set up in the house. One that I try to stay away from as much as possible. What I mean by that is the billions (or seemingly) of cords he's got hooked up in the dining room of the house to whatever computer and gadget thingies he's running in there (a cyber nightmare if you ask me), to which I asked my mom why he even needs all that to begin with. Needless to say, her answer was very roundabout, and didn't even begin to answer the question I had. I suspect my dad's answer (if I had asked him) would have been even worse, not to mention would make even less sense.

Though he has always been a computer addict so like I said, I would need to keep an eye on that to be sure.

Just ugh to it all.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my little sis is pregnant and her doc told her it was safe to get the shot. So I worry what that means for her and her baby. Might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Or not. They might just attribute it to something else, considering she did have a miscarriage before this. *sigh*

In any case, I would hope that that wouldn't happen, but she made the choice to trust in the lie and get vaxxed while pregnant. O:
    Gosh freethinker you are really going through times with the family 🙁..you seem like the only level headed one. Sorry to hear of your sister's situation,must be heartbreaking for you..we just got to keep fighting for our own sanitys sake..much love to you 💜
    Much thanks for the kind words. I am doing my best and will continue to do so. Thank again.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Alecs (6th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    From what I've read so far, people reporting personality changes seem to be actually talking aout relationship changes: emotional distance and even hostility. Completely normal between eople who disagree. Much ado about nothing.
    These are my thoughts as well. When a schism happens among friends/family in terms of deeply held beliefs and adherence to customs, there can be stark changes in how people behave and treat one another. The 'true colors emerge' is an apt description. It's always sad to witness.

In cases of blood clotting issues causing neurological damage I do think there are likely some issues out there though of genuine psychological changes. Among my family, coworkers and associates nearly all have been vaccinated, and my wife and I have yet to observe any shifts in personality. There HAVE been some cases of health complications after the shots though that I will share in another post.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 6th June 2021 at 14:03.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Gekko (6th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Journeyman (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Just ugh to it all.

I can imagine how difficult it must be. It is not enough that we are concerned for people due to the stress of the last year, but then the anxiety of this covid shot being added to the mix.

Hang in there Free Thinker - you are not alone!
    Thanks immensely for your support - I do my best, but it's not easy. Not for any of us. I just have to remind myself that no matter how bad I think or feel I might have it, someone else probably (and most likely does) have it far worse. My heart goes out to all of us during this crucial time of planetary change. Animals as well, since they are also suffering and I have always loved animals. Always will. Animals are one of the things that have helped keep me sane over the years. And to them, I owe them my infinite gratitude and appreciation just for being the innocent, precious and carefree beings they naturally are.

As far as other changes in my folks go, I told my mother the following after she had dumped out a cup of olive oil with lavender essential oil in it sitting on the countertop in my bathroom, not to touch my stuff. Perhaps I was annoyed and could have said it better, but I do feel their cognitive abilities are also slipping. She acted or rather, reacted quite poorly to what I had said, like it was a mortal insult to stick up for what I believed in and to not touch my stuff. Basically accusing me of accusing her that she was a disgusting person, to which I never even suggested anything of the sort. Rather disheartening to hear her say that, but I just have to keep reminding myself, they are not fully present "behind the wheel" so to speak. Further attempts to stand my ground resulted in my dad telling me to shut my mouth. Cue me continuing to stand my ground and reassert my stance.

Also, I asked my dad what I felt was to be a very plausible question. "Why are you still wearing a mask if you've been vaccinated?" His response to that was non-satisfactory of course. Saying that the vax doesn't fully protect. Riiiiiiight. Not sure what I was expecting when I asked that, out of curiosity's sake I suppose, if nothing else. And then when I told him, "don't you think that's rather silly?" Then he started launching off into a tirade about his lungs and that he is old and stuff, and that I don't understand his lung problems history, accusing me of not understanding anything or about his health problems, when all I was doing was asking a simple question, because I DO care. And he can't see that. He also attributed my second question with his lungs and obviously getting lines of communication mixed up. So I told him I was not talking about your lungs. I was talking about the wearing a mask. Talk about jumping to absurd conclusions and not understanding or not taking the time to understand what was actually being said. Sheesh. Definitely not using their cognitive functions or critical thinking skills the way they should be. The look on his face as he was saying all this also spoke volumes, like it was me who was being stupid and ignorant and that he supposedly knew everything and that I understood nothing. Like, I don't listen to what they have to say. In a sense this is true, because I do *not* want to hear anymore BS, I am tired of that. So, naturally, (sarcasm) that must mean of course that I am being ignorant or willfully ignorant. *sigh*

Further inquiries into my aunt's health status reveals he is content to wait for his mother to inform him of his sister's status. Before he buries himself back into his computer crap. Clearly not taking the initiative to check on her himself. Guess that's up to me if I can find an email address for her to ask her about how she's doing and if there has been any improvements. Simply as a means for me to reach out, no matter whether or not it is completely "out of the blue" to do so, since I rarely, if ever talk to her.

To further round out and conclude this huge sob/weary story (for now) at dinner time, my mother was preparing salad for the two of them, and it struck me in that moment, just how lost they truly were. Salads have always been healthy (well, depends on the type of salad, but that is not the point I am trying to make) that isn't the thing here, it's just they continue to try to keep up a healthy lifestyle, believing the government has our best interests in mind when they clearly don't, and the salad preparation thing was just one more reminder of this and that they don't see what is really going on here. It just made me (and still does!) really sad to see that.

I do worry about them, I often feel at a loss of what to do or how to be/act around them because of this. I will say humor helps though, wherever and whenever I can find it. If I do something "stupid" like drop food down my shirt while eating, or trip over something accidentally, I might try to find the humor in that, rather than berate myself or get angry at myself for tripping over whatever it was I tripped over in the first place. Or just keep remaining calm and carrying on. But I keep the hope and the strength of divine love within me as strong as is possible. I am never quitting. I will "fight" to the very end. Not resistance, per se, but a sort of calm awareness of events beyond what is readily visible to the physical eyes and those vile behind-the-scenes workings, and that I will not be dragged down into the bulls**t no matter what other horsecrap goes down. I will always always stand up for my rights even though others seek to continually piss on them. I ain't budging. Ever.

We are all in this together. We aren't going down. Not a single one of us. I would hope at least, though I can only really speak for myself.

Thanks to all you guys for your genuine love and support. It is greatly appreciated.
    You should be aware that you are lucky because you are still there and at least able to have these conversations with your parents. You are patient and understanding and they are lucky to have you still around. Maybe you are influencing them a little but just not enough to see it yet.

I had to leave my family (parents and siblings) as they were so far from my path is was trouble. Having vaccinated my first kids, they were harmed by vaccinations - 2 of them have autism. My parents were angry at me for blaming the vax and not vaccinating my other child. My family thought that calling child services would be helpful --they thought they would come over and just lend a had because I have a large busy family. After fighting off child services, they keep you in their books and will always come back to attempt to take your kids. I eventually had to fight them in a big court battle.

To this day, I do not let my family know where I live. My kids do not have the benefit of an extended family. I know that my mother and siblings (and their kids) are now vaccinated and if they knew where I lived, they would send someone to get my kids vaccinated because they know that I would not.

I have not seen my mother in many years. She will pass on soon and then she will know the truth. (As it is my belief that when you move on from this life, you are shown the truth of things - this was shown to me from my grandmother, and that is another story that I have posted in another thread.)

It is very sad how some people are so manipulated and brainwashed that it destroys families. That is what their goal is - destroy the family unity. I have been in this fight for a long time!

Without Avalon, I would feel very lonely at times.

Oh, I also wanted to mention about your caring for the animals - I am the same! I am worried also - many of them will be fine regardless of what happens to us. Some will even be better off! But there are some that will not.

I had to stop while writing this as the bluejay was outside calling for his morning peanuts! I am not kidding - he will call and call until I bring some out. I know that they will be ok, but he would miss those peanuts!

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Brigantia (7th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (6th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), leavesoftrees (8th June 2021), lisalu (6th June 2021), LJY (7th June 2021), Matthew (7th June 2021), Myristyl (8th June 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sadly, I feel my parents are already suffering the effects of brain damage - and yet, they still firmly believe in the "goodness" of the vax. And can't understand my refusal to do so either. I had gotten the first jab back when I still believed in the lies, but I thank the Universe and the Divine Source of Love with infinite gratitude that I was able to WAKE UP and SEE more of what was really going on before I subjected myself to the second jab. And now my family can't understand that. Their blinders are firmly in place and it is going to take nothing short of a truth/light-infusing MIRACLE to make them see what I see. I am not being negative, I am only speaking the truth here as I see it and acknowledging that very fact. Divine Source knows I've tried, and to further do so would be futile to say the least. I did what I could. They have to do the rest.

I would say more, but I feel this is sufficient for now, and I really do not want to go off into a tangent if I do not need to.

Edit1: Animals are really great, a sort of calm stability in a world of chaos, insanity and unending cruelty. Your post about the blue jay made me smile and warmed my heart. Thank you for that.

Edit2: Regardless of all the drama that is ensuing here where I live, I will continue to support my folks as best I can. Something tells me in the near? future that they are going to need it. A sad truth, but it is what it is, and there's not much I can do about it at this point, other than what I have been doing and am continuing to do, both for myself and for those of others. Again, thanks bunches for your well-wishes and loving energies, I greatly and immensely (and I feel I cannot emphasize this enough) appreciate everyone's support here. I truly do.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 6th June 2021 at 21:45.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

atman (6th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th June 2021), lisalu (6th June 2021), Matthew (6th June 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 times in 557 posts

UPDATE-EDIT: After you made this thread, I decided to grow a pair and make a list of the changes you suggest might happen. I noticed that for some reason I am attracted to sweets. This began shortly after the second shot. All my life I have been a salty snack person, and don't care much for sugar products. I use no sugar unless I have to - just don't care for it. Now I attacked my grandson's Pinata and took bags of candy that I eat handfuls of each day. This is absolutely not normal.

SO - I made a resolution - I will eat no more of this poison, period. I think that the personality changes are tied into physical changes. High sugar would for sure increase my temper, and once it wears off, make one tired and perhaps depressed.
    As a warning - don't fall into this if you or one you love has the jabs.

And I forgot to mention that the Gringos told us that they would close the local US post office if the workers did not get the jab here - and that's the one that sends out checks and retirement payments and important notices - so unless the locals get the jab, no mail for local Gringos living here. And no USPS package deliver either.

When every one of my friends, family, extended family and those I know, got the Vaxx, the Pfizer version, they put very heavy pressure on me to do the same. I was told that I might not be able to see some of my friends if I did not do the stupid thing that they did. So, while it is voluntary here, it is actually going to be very near 100% once they get enough of the shots imported (Costa Rica).

They're very serious about it, the Govt, and the people are all hailing it since the Gringo's seem to be getting it, and it is free after all (paid for by Govt) so why not? They actually line up, around two or more blocks, in the hot sun, to get the jab.

So I got mine, the second one two weeks ago. I felt, and still feel, very tired, more so than usual, but I am able to carry on. I get angry, so angry that I can not see straight, and that's not something I normally do.
    Luckily it only comes on once a week or so, but it is frustrating.

I have been locked and/or blocked by Google. Amazon will not take any of my books unless I call them "fiction", and there really doesn't seem to be much of a point any more concerning publishing my research of 15 years.
    Where last year I got 48 000 page views a month, I now get about 1100, and that's only when I publish something exceptional. They simply do not get around to listing any of my pages. And since many of them reveal that the Government has been in communication with Aliens for 60 years, I don't think this will be
    changing in the near future.

I'm giving some strong consideration to rebuilding my BBQ brick pit that I use to smoke pork, and just setting all of my hard drives on fire. I was a BBQ chef here for 15 years until I retired, so I can easily go back to that even if I only give the product away to my friends. I won two national awards for my BBQ by the way.

So personality wise, I guess you could include either despondency or some flavor of depression, that causes me to just flat give it all up, along with unusual anger.

I had not previously been angry or despondent during the lock-down phase, since I live on top of a mountain in a cabin away from the cities in any event.

That's my two cents. And yes, of course I regret it, but it's done now.
    Good luck to you with your choices.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 7th June 2021 at 14:51. Reason: Important Additional Information

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

atman (7th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Brigantia (7th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th June 2021), Ewan (8th June 2021), Free Thinker (7th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (6th June 2021), happyuk (2nd August 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th June 2021), leavesoftrees (8th June 2021), Matthew (7th June 2021), Myristyl (8th June 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Satori (7th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (7th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I think its also worth mentioning personality changes since the 'start of Covid' and all the relentless 24/7 propaganda and fear.

My double vaxxed Mother called today. There were two or three goes on her part to steer the conversation around to vaccines in the hope that I would say I've had mine! Anyway, my Dad who has never been the fearful or anxious type and despite being 76 is still fit, strong and healthy and is also double vaxxed, said he wasn't ready to meet his pals for a beer - even outside in a beer garden. He felt it was still a bit dangerous!

Despite my parents being double vaxxed, they still wear masks outside, gloves in stores and sanitize the groceries after they've sat in the garage for 3 days!!

Anyway, she said that my aunt and uncle came to visit them last week. Despite ALL of them being double vaxxed, they wore masks in Mum and Dad's living room, until they wondered that it probably might be safe not too.

Mum said that next week, she and Dad will be going to my aunt and uncles for a drink "that's if we're still allowed, Boris might be doing another lockdown." (They're in the UK)

What has happened? People are so frightened of illness and death that they won't live their lives! The irony is that Mum even said about holidays, and the place they like still being closed and that now they're getting older, the time is slipping by for them to do stuff and enjoy life.

Both my folks are in great shape, fit healthy etc and despite being in their 70s they should'nt be talking themselves into weak elderliness. Mum has even said "heaven forbid your father and I get this - I doubt we'd survive" (in that morbid, lowered tone from having watched TV fear)!

Also, what's worrying is this 'if we're allowed' nonsense! My Mum has started sounding like a school girl talking about her teacher and the rules etc.

Well, this dreadful vaccine doesn't stop many people from still being frightened and doing all the rituals etc, nor does it stop the government punishing them with rules and never ending lockdowns.

Its shocking! My mum has done NO research, just obeys the BBC and Boris and as a result it's like its stunted her intellectual growth.

She told me "they reckon mixing and matching is more effective" but also that they will have to have 'booster shots' in November!

Forgive me if my tone sounds ridiculing - I'm not ... but, like many people here, there's a mixture of sadness, anger and feeling stunned at all the madnes!!! Its like we're watching the world become infantalized!

18. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

atman (8th June 2021), avid (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Brigantia (7th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th June 2021), Delight (8th June 2021), Ewan (8th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), heretogrow (8th June 2021), Icare (2nd August 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Jim_Duyer (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), lisalu (8th June 2021), lunaflare (8th June 2021), Matthew (7th June 2021), Myristyl (8th June 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    And I forgot to mention that the Gringos told us that they would close the local US post office if the workers did not get the jab here - and that's the one that sends out checks and retirement payments and important notices - so unless the locals get the jab, no mail for local Gringos living here. And no USPS package deliver either.
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am confused about this statement.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    And I forgot to mention that the Gringos told us that they would close the local US post office if the workers did not get the jab here - and that's the one that sends out checks and retirement payments and important notices - so unless the locals get the jab, no mail for local Gringos living here. And no USPS package deliver either.Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am confused about this statement.
    All of the mail from any department of the US Government, when sent to Americans living in Costa Rica, is sent via the United States Postal Service, USPS. They have the exclusive contract for mail to Costa Rica residents from the US Govt. When Covid-19 first became a thing, they closed the office here.

That meant that the Covid Checks and other mail from the Govt, including IRS notices, etc., were stopped. We never got any of the checks that other Americans were receiving in the States. Finally, after a year, they told us to claim the amounts as refunds on our Income Tax.

Some of us are not required to file, but we all had to do so in order to claim the money. I finally got a Covid check last month, and now I am waiting for a month or so for it to clear the local Bank. Only one National bank here is "authorized" by the US Govt to handle checks from the US Govt, and the bank does not trust the US to make good on their checks! So it takes about six weeks for them to clear - they have to be mailed to a clearing bank in the US and then cashed there.

They refused, absolutely, to direct deposit this into our local accounts, even though I have been receiving Social Security as a direct deposit for several years. Just a political thing - probably linked to the fact that most American expats are Republicans. And of course they kept telling us that the check was in the mail, even though they knew that the USPS branch was closed here at their orders.

So they tell us now that if we do not conform to the vaxx schedules, they may close the USPS local office again, until we do so. Which would mean that many letters and packages would not be delivered. So I would have to use a private service for my packages. But there is no way to replace the USPS as far as Govt. mail is concerned. Or anyone else that uses USPS to send something.

They offered to loan us the money for the Pfizer shots, and we declined. So some of us (myself) got those shots, and the rest are getting the ones from Europe, because they offered us a better price. We have full 100% health insurance here, including drugs, so everybody gets whatever they buy for free.

But we are definitely being pressured to "conform"..
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 8th June 2021 at 01:42.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Delight (8th June 2021), Ewan (8th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), Matthew (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Tomorrow my father turns 93. Because he stays in a resting home, he had no choice in being vaccinated or not. Everyone there is, for as far as I know.
    It's hard to say how this has affected him. Only one in 300 men here reaches that age... Not seeing well, not hearing well, not being able to walk safely anymore, ... it was all there even before the vaccinations. Did it get worse? Maybe, but I can't tell for sure. He was always a very, very private person. He still is. And because his communication skills are going down, he avoids talking. To anyone, but me.

Something that happened with an "old friend", someone I met 23 years ago. While he has always been very stubborn and not really willing to listen to "good advice", it has gotten extreme lately. He sort of "forced" his daughter in an education (she did not want really) and paid € 60.000 for that. Needless to say, it was for naught as she didn't finish the studying. He gave up his (very good and well paid secure job), while having no prospects for another one. He bought an appartment he could not really afford.... And he lost some 20kgs (now, 55 and then 75). He looks incredibly unhealthy. Because I told him - in a pretty "tough" way because he would not listen otherwise - that he was "self-destructing", he broke off contact. Indirectly and directly I have helped this man a lot. He "seemed" thankful, but maybe was not? Maybe I did not notice. As far as I know he is not vaccinated (yet), but no doubt he will get it. So, I saw these "personality changes" even before he gets vaccinated.

Otherwise, I have not noticed much change. But then again, I haven't had a lot of personal contacts 'in real life' in recent years.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 8th June 2021 at 09:44.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), janette (8th June 2021), Jim_Duyer (8th June 2021), Journeyman (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), leavesoftrees (8th June 2021), Matthew (8th June 2021), Peace in Oz (8th June 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,618 times in 9,592 posts

Hello everyone,
    I’m not sure if this belongs here but I’m starting to notice a grayness or lack of sparkle around some vaccinated people.
    I first noticed this a week ago, around my 27 year old niece, she seems to lack this bright sparkle she’s always had before she got vaccinated. She seems fine as in she’s functioning normal and I wish her well with all my heart but her “coloring” or aura is not the same as before.
    Then on Sunday I met a close friend who has been vaccinated and my first impression on looking at him, was what I call a grayness tinge. It’s like the grayness tinge I see on people that aren’t healthy. Again I don’t want this friend to get sick but I cannot help noticing this subtle difference from before. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t help noticing and I wonder if anyone else here has noticed this kind of thing.

26. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), Delight (8th June 2021), Eva2 (8th June 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), happyuk (2nd August 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), Icare (2nd August 2021), janette (8th June 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), justntime2learn (8th June 2021), Matthew (8th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), pueblo (8th June 2021), RunningDeer (8th June 2021), Sérénité (15th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), varuna (8th June 2021), Victoria (8th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Hello everyone,
    I’m not sure if this belongs here but I’m starting to notice a grayness or lack of sparkle around some vaccinated people.
    I first noticed this a week ago, around my 27 year old niece, she seems to lack this bright sparkle she’s always had before she got vaccinated. She seems fine as in she’s functioning normal and I wish her well with all my heart but her “coloring” or aura is not the same as before.
    Then on Sunday I met a close friend who has been vaccinated and my first impression on looking at him, was what I call a grayness tinge. It’s like the grayness tinge I see on people that aren’t healthy. Again I don’t want this friend to get sick but I cannot help noticing this subtle difference from before. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t help noticing and I wonder if anyone else here has noticed this kind of thing.
    I too have noticed this change in the color of auras. Sort of a fading of color with a dark halo. Today I am in town working because my internet at home is broken and I am at a place where I know no one has had the jab. Their aura's are all bright and as normal.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

avid (8th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), Icare (2nd August 2021), janette (16th June 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Matthew (8th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Ravenlocke (8th June 2021), Sérénité (15th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

UPDATE-EDIT: After you made this thread, I decided to grow a pair and make a list of the changes you suggest might happen. I noticed that for some reason I am attracted to sweets. This began shortly after the second shot. All my life I have been a salty snack person, and don't care much for sugar products. I use no sugar unless I have to - just don't care for it. Now I attacked my grandson's Pinata and took bags of candy that I eat handfuls of each day. This is absolutely not normal.
    Just a thought Jim, you may want to try some probiotics, it could be the vax has altered your microbiome, the balance of bacteria in your gut. If you can steer clear of sugars for a time and supplement with some fermented foods / probiotics, you may find both the sugar cravings and the irritability dissipate?

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n149/rr-20

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (8th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), janette (16th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th June 2021), Matthew (2nd August 2021), mountain_jim (8th June 2021), Patient (8th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), varuna (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Just a thought Jim, you may want to try some probiotics, it could be the vax has altered your microbiome, the balance of bacteria in your gut. If you can steer clear of sugars for a time and supplement with some fermented foods / probiotics, you may find both the sugar cravings and the irritability dissipate?

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n149/rr-20
    Man, thanks a boatload. I will certainly look into that right away. Jim

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), janette (16th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th June 2021), Journeyman (11th June 2021), Matthew (2nd August 2021), Patient (8th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2021), TomKat (8th June 2021), Victoria (9th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-...n-changes.html

STUDY: Covid vaccines cause Alzheimer’s, brain changes

New research from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio has determined that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) and its associated vaccines can lead to severe brain changes associated with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

Cognitive disorders are increasingly being reported as a “complication” from the Chinese Virus, but the reality is that the injections are the virus – meaning the injections are what is causing the brain damage.

“Reports of neurological complications in Covid-19 patients and ‘long-hauler’ patients whose symptoms persist after the infection clears are becoming more common, suggesting that [the virus and the vaccines] may have lasting effects on brain function,” the study authors wrote.

Published in the journal Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy, the study backs similar research which found that Pfizer and BioNTech’s mRNA injection for the Chinese Virus triggers the type of brain degeneration that eventually leads to dementia.

The latest paper is based on research that set out to try to determine how and why some people who test positive for Chinese Germs lose their sense of taste and smell for a time. To get to the bottom of it, they looked at molecular blueprints of a host of genes associated with the Wuhan Flu.

Having already collected data on both covid patients and people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, the team used artificial intelligence (AI) to measure the proximity between them. They also analyzed various genetic factors that might function as pathways for the virus or vaccine components to infect brain tissue and cells.

These “significant network-based relationships” between the Chinese Virus and dementia led the team to conclude that people with the latter are left nearly defenseless against the former, at least in part because they have a decreased number of certain antiviral genes.

“While the researchers found little evidence that the virus targets the brain directly, they discovered close network relationships between the virus and genes / proteins associated with several neurological diseases, most notably Alzheimer’s, pointing to pathways by which Covid-19 could lead to Alzheimer’s disease-like dementia,” the Cleveland Clinic wrote.

Other Chinese coronaviruses also linked to brain damage
    After making this observation, the team now plans to investigate the processes by which Chinese Germs can, in and of themselves, lead to brain degeneration. Based on what we already know from other studies, this also applies to the contents of Chinese Virus injections, which include the same spike proteins found on the virus itself.

“Identifying how Covid-19 and neurological problems are linked will be critical for developing effective preventive and therapeutic strategies to address the surge in neurocognitive impairments that we expect to see in the near future,” lead author Feixiong Cheng is quoted as saying.

Brain degeneration is also associated with earlier iterations of the Chinese Virus such as MERS and SARS, both of which cause one in five sufferers to report memory impairment, disorientation, inattention, confusion and other such symptoms.

Those who had to be admitted to an emergency room for “care” are even more at risk of suffering severe neurological and psychiatric disorders, earlier studies have found, highlighting the brain damage risk associated with a variety of different Chinese coronaviruses.

“And the scaremongering continues relentlessly,” wrote one RT commenter, pointing out the fact that the Cleveland Clinic slanted its research to focus on the virus rather than the “vaccines” that contain the virus.

“It’s not covid that makes people sick in the head, but the 24/7 nonstop bombardment of horror stories, the forced isolation and other unnatural imposed behaviors. Society as a whole has become hysterical and paranoid and is being driven by fear and an insane new ‘normal’ that is being enforced upon us.”

More related news about the dangers and ineffectiveness of Chinese Virus injections can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Brigantia (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), janette (16th June 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), mountain_jim (16th June 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Just want to point out that these psychological changes in people might not be caused chemically due to the vaccine but instead caused by all the constant propaganda surrounding the vaccines.

After someone decides to get the jab, they have a psychological need to believe the vaccine is safe and effective, so people who have not had the vaccine become a threat to their beliefs they must possess to feel safe.

I am not discounting the idea that the vaccine itself could be causing these changes, just throwing out an alternative explanation.

I agree that this thread is important to hear different people's stories so we can better understand what is going on.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

atman (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Brigantia (1st August 2021), graciousb (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), JohanB (1st August 2021), Journeyman (1st August 2021), Matthew (2nd August 2021), melissanederland (2nd August 2021), Open Minded Dude (1st August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), pueblo (1st August 2021), Sérénité (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Just want to point out that these psychological changes in people might not be caused chemically due to the vaccine but instead caused by all the constant propaganda surrounding the vaccines.

After someone decides to get the jab, they have a psychological need to believe the vaccine is safe and effective, so people who have not had the vaccine become a threat to their beliefs they must possess to feel safe.

I am not discounting the idea that the vaccine itself could be causing these changes, just throwing out an alternative explanation.

I agree that this thread is important to hear different people's stories so we can better understand what is going on.
    A "need to believe" is not the same as truly knowing.

I have another possible explanation for some of the personality changes, particularly with regard to the spite and nastiness we see demonstrated toward the unvaccinated, and it's this: maybe it's starting to dawn on some of these people that they’ve made an irreversible mistake.

One such reaction may be to exorcise their anger in various ways toward the un-vaxxed. A kindergarten motivation for sure, but it’s how some people think ("it's all your fault!", "if I can't have XYZ then neither should anybody else!").

What you're seeing is people, originally so vocal in telling others how to do their thing in terms of masking, vaccination, distancing and so on crumbling under the psychological strain of continued restrictions.
    Last edited by happyuk; 2nd August 2021 at 22:17.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Brigantia (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), Matthew (2nd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sérénité (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    Her rather normal level of bragging got spiked up to absurd levels
    Well, there's your answer right there! Spike proteins cause bragging.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

wondering (2nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast