Thread: Personality changes in vaxxed people

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Personality changes in vaxxed people

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by janette (here)
    I'm the only one on my shift now who hasn't been vaccinated and I'm being questioned about it from my supervisor in front of other people which makes me uncomfortable but I've made it clear that I don't trust it. When I start to say my reasons why her eyes glass over as though her brain is making an intentional conscious decision to not engage and debate with me as God forbid she might be proven wrong..you just cannot get through too them.
    Janette, if your supervisor is talking about your vax status, that is asking about your medical record and unless she has good reason to do that - such as a Return to Work interview after illness - she has no legal right to do that. My employer is very on the ball on that point and won't even ask the reason behind a mask exemption. (One new and completely useless supervisor broke that rule, and was cautioned over it.)

To discuss that in front of others is well out of order. Are you in a union? My union seems to be singing from the 'vax is good' hymn sheet, but on an issue of the legality of a supervisor's actions, they should back you all the way.

Edit to add - forgot to answer the thread - I can't say that I've noticed any change in the vaxed people around me, which is just colleagues and friends in the village.
    Thanks Brigantia , yes I was thinking that exact thing as she was asking about my vax status but couldn't get my point across..no union unfortunately😕..two of my vaxxed colleagues who are getting grumpier by the day informed me today they've been having chronic insomnia for a while now ..they had the jabs a few months ago . I'm not saying it's definitely connected..could be just the hot weather 😓just the little changes in them that my brain is keeping tabs on.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), ClearWater (4th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Ewan (4th June 2021), Franny (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gord (4th June 2021), Gwin Ru (4th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I’m a psychologist in a large facility with an average case load of about 150 people. I attend morning rounds with medical personnel and they report deaths or emergencies that occurred each morning. I have not had the vax and take pine oil each day for my protection. About 70% of the patients are vaccinated. So far, we have had minimal adverse reactions and no deaths. I have been watching for personality changes and so far, I have not seen any. In my private practice I have had many patients depressed and stressed over family members divergent opinions about the vax. It is not so much that they reported they have changed but they are surprised by finding out “their true colors” meaning they would not have predicted their own parents, spouse or best friend would refuse to see them if they didn’t comply with the vax. I did have one Pt that reported his uncle had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and died within a few weeks of the DX; that hit a chord for me. Given how rare that is I thought it was important and I will certainly post if I hear anyone else report that.
    Last edited by Savannah; 5th June 2021 at 14:43.

4. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ami (5th June 2021), Antagenet (5th June 2021), atman (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th June 2021), ClearWater (6th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Ewan (4th June 2021), Franny (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gord (4th June 2021), Gwin Ru (4th June 2021), happyuk (31st July 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th June 2021), Journeyman (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (4th June 2021), Kryztian (8th June 2021), lisalu (5th June 2021), meat suit (5th June 2021), meeradas (5th June 2021), Mike Gorman (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), Philippe (4th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), sunwings (4th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I saw my Chiropractor this morning - she is very much of the "no vaccine" thinking. She said that probably 70% of her patients have gotten the shots which concerns her a little regarding "shedding". She says on a daily basis she gets calls regarding illness from her patients. She says she has really noticed mental confusion - mixed up dates, not being able to remember things, one not being able to find her car in a small parking lot, etc. It seems many of these patients are older and have been in her practice for years and she knows them quite well.
    This reminds me of another thread where we were discussing some very poor driving with what someone termed 'covaccidents'.

I'm not discounting that the confusion your chiro saw could be vax induced but I wonder how much of this could be related to the impact of lockdown? It's made people nervous doing things they'd previously have done without thinking. Certainly the mixed up dates thing I can relate to myself, when the normal routine is disrupted as it was at lockdown it's easy to lose track of days.
    Not that we KNOW what was involved but this driver apparently very DANGEROUS. So fast and furious.....

Distracted driver crashed into my Facebook friends backyard.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

A friend of mine who got the 2 jabs has just been diagnosed with dementia.
    He is age 68.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Alan (5th June 2021), atman (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Kryztian (8th June 2021), meeradas (5th June 2021), Mike Gorman (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), pyrangello (8th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My whole family has since been vaxxed - well, not sure about my older sis, I think she is partially so, dunno. Not my niece though, because of her age. Though I suspect it's only a matter of time before she is too, unfortunately.

Regardless, as far as personality changes go, via my dad for instance, it is a bit difficult to say, considering he's always been very much a bully over the years. It's only when I've tried to open their eyes, as much a failure as that was, that he gets so incredibly hostile it is unbelievable. Like, I say he is rejecting the truth and doesn't want to see what's really going on, and he pretty much throws that back in my face with all the force of a nuclear bomb on steroids and says I am full of **** and that I am the one not seeing the truth. It's like, bye, after that point, I refuse to get pulled down into your poisonous swill. You can't reason with people like that. Nor should you even try. My own mother says the following, "you have your viewpoints, and we have ours." Like, implying that I was trying to superimpose my "beliefs" onto them, when I have never ever done such a thing before, and I would never ever do so either. All I was trying to do was wake them up so that they could understand. Regardless, I am pretty sure I missed the boat on that one.

I'll keep alert for personality changes in the rest of my family, though I am pretty sure I experienced something pretty weird one night regarding my little sister. Don't know what that was about, but it was like I was hearing her speak even though she wasn't even there. And it wasn't the sisterly type stuff one would hope to hear. She wasn't even speaking to me but to my niece, so I was confused about that. Like, she was trying to intimidate me or something and trying to get my niece (who is not vaccinated) on board with that too. Really, f**king weird. But, can't say I'm surprised either. All sorts of s**t hitting the fan these days. Other things to indicate that both she and her hubby have turned down a very dark path and it'd be up to them to understand what's going on and get free of that. But I am pretty sure they don't want to.

Another thing is my aunt on my dad's side. She had broken out into severe hives several days to a few? weeks ago or so, heard about this from my dad. And so when I asked him about how she was doing, he said he didn't know and hadn't spoken to her in a couple weeks?, as apparently his sister's health isn't that important to him in the long run? I'd very much like to be wrong about this, but with everything else going on, I doubt he is that interested. He is mainly immersed in his Borg-like computer contraption he's got set up in the house. One that I try to stay away from as much as possible. What I mean by that is the billions (or seemingly) of cords he's got hooked up in the dining room of the house to whatever computer and gadget thingies he's running in there (a cyber nightmare if you ask me), to which I asked my mom why he even needs all that to begin with. Needless to say, her answer was very roundabout, and didn't even begin to answer the question I had. I suspect my dad's answer (if I had asked him) would have been even worse, not to mention would make even less sense.

Though he has always been a computer addict so like I said, I would need to keep an eye on that to be sure.

Just ugh to it all.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my little sis is pregnant and her doc told her it was safe to get the shot. So I worry what that means for her and her baby. Might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Or not. They might just attribute it to something else, considering she did have a miscarriage before this. *sigh*

In any case, I would hope that that wouldn't happen, but she made the choice to trust in the lie and get vaxxed while pregnant. O:
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 5th June 2021 at 04:19.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), atman (5th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), happyuk (8th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), lisalu (5th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), meeradas (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021), yiolas (15th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1431598
    In the link above at about 16:30 Celeste talks of a Neurotropic Free-Living Amoeba in the Covid 19 virus that is able to be instructed somehow to become activated and act like Creutzfeldt Jakob disease, and disolve the brain over time.

It's an interesting video covering other important facts as well.
    Symptoms

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is marked by rapid mental deterioration, usually within a few months. Early signs and symptoms typically include:
    • Personality changes
    • Memory loss
    • Impaired thinking
    • Blurred vision or blindness
    • Insomnia
    • Incoordination
    • Difficulty speaking
    • Difficulty swallowing
    • Sudden, jerky movements
    Yes, I just watched that video also this evening. And I was looking for more information about it: https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/index.html

On that website they claim the infection happens mainly through the nose. Could it be PCR test related (too) ... ?

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1431598
    In the link above at about 16:30 Celeste talks of a Neurotropic Free-Living Amoeba in the Covid 19 virus that is able to be instructed somehow to become activated and act like Creutzfeldt Jakob disease, and disolve the brain over time.

It's an interesting video covering other important facts as well.
    Symptoms

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is marked by rapid mental deterioration, usually within a few months. Early signs and symptoms typically include:

• Personality changes
    • Memory loss
    • Impaired thinking
    • Blurred vision or blindness
    • Insomnia
    • Incoordination
    • Difficulty speaking
    • Difficulty swallowing
    • Sudden, jerky movements
    Yes, I just watched that video also this evening. And I was looking for more information about it: https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/index.html

On that website they claim the infection happens mainly through the nose. Could it be PCR test related (too) ... ?

I did find this article I will link below quite interesting, maybe someone with more medical reasearch knowledge could expand on it. There are some articles linked below this article that look interesting to check out.

Abstract

Of the single-celled eukaryotic microbes, Naegleria fowleri, Balamuthia mandrillaris, and Acanthamoeba spp. are known to cause fatal encephalitis in humans. Being eukaryotes, these cells have been used as a model for studying and understanding complex cellular processes in humans like cell motility, phagocytosis, and metabolism. The ongoing pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 that infects multiple organs has emerged as a challenge to unravel its mode of infection and the pathogenicity resulting in eukaryotic cell death. Working with these single-celled eukaryotic microbes provided us the opportunity to plan bioinformatic approaches to look into the likelihood of studying the known and alternative mode of infection of the SARS-CoV-2 in eukaryotic cells. Genome databases of N. fowleri, B. mandrillaris, and Acanthamoeba spp. were used to explore the expression of angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), androgen-regulated serine protease precursor (TMPRSS2), CD4, CD147, and furin that are known to be cardinal for SARS-CoV-2 in recognition and binding to human cells. It was hypothesized that if a receptor-dependent or phagocytosis-assisted SARS-CoV-2 uptake does occur in free-living amoebae (FLA), this model can provide an alternative to human cells to study cellular recognition and binding of SARS-CoV-2 that can help design drugs and treatment modalities in COVID-19. We show that, of the FLA, ACE2 and TMPRSS2 are not expressed in Acanthamoeba spp. and B. mandrillaris, but primitive forms of these cell recognition proteins were seen to be encoded in N. fowleri. Acanthamoeba spp. and N. fowleri encode for human-like furin which is a known SARS-CoV-2 spike protein involved in host cell recognition and binding.

Keywords: ACE2; Acanthamoeba spp.; Balamuthia mandrillaris; COVID-19; Naegleria fowleri; SARS-CoV-2; TMPRSS2; furin; model unicellular organisms.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33119251/

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Operator (5th June 2021), Pam (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Tintin (8th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I have to wonder if people that are being diagnosed as having early dementia, are being misdiagnosed.

What does it mean when it is written that a person was died from being brain dead? Is this because there is no other way to say how they died or is this a real thing.

Similar to a heart attack, but it is just the brain failing?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), wondering (5th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    My whole family has since been vaxxed - well, not sure about my older sis, I think she is partially so, dunno. Not my niece though, because of her age. Though I suspect it's only a matter of time before she is too, unfortunately.

Regardless, as far as personality changes go, via my dad for instance, it is a bit difficult to say, considering he's always been very much a bully over the years. It's only when I've tried to open their eyes, as much a failure as that was, that he gets so incredibly hostile it is unbelievable. Like, I say he is rejecting the truth and doesn't want to see what's really going on, and he pretty much throws that back in my face with all the force of a nuclear bomb on steroids and says I am full of **** and that I am the one not seeing the truth. It's like, bye, after that point, I refuse to get pulled down into your poisonous swill. You can't reason with people like that. Nor should you even try. My own mother says the following, "you have your viewpoints, and we have ours." Like, implying that I was trying to superimpose my "beliefs" onto them, when I have never ever done such a thing before, and I would never ever do so either. All I was trying to do was wake them up so that they could understand. Regardless, I am pretty sure I missed the boat on that one.

I'll keep alert for personality changes in the rest of my family, though I am pretty sure I experienced something pretty weird one night regarding my little sister. Don't know what that was about, but it was like I was hearing her speak even though she wasn't even there. And it wasn't the sisterly type stuff one would hope to hear. She wasn't even speaking to me but to my niece, so I was confused about that. Like, she was trying to intimidate me or something and trying to get my niece (who is not vaccinated) on board with that too. Really, f**king weird. But, can't say I'm surprised either. All sorts of s**t hitting the fan these days. Other things to indicate that both she and her hubby have turned down a very dark path and it'd be up to them to understand what's going on and get free of that. But I am pretty sure they don't want to.

Another thing is my aunt on my dad's side. She had broken out into severe hives several days to a few? weeks ago or so, heard about this from my dad. And so when I asked him about how she was doing, he said he didn't know and hadn't spoken to her in a couple weeks?, as apparently his sister's health isn't that important to him in the long run? I'd very much like to be wrong about this, but with everything else going on, I doubt he is that interested. He is mainly immersed in his Borg-like computer contraption he's got set up in the house. One that I try to stay away from as much as possible. What I mean by that is the billions (or seemingly) of cords he's got hooked up in the dining room of the house to whatever computer and gadget thingies he's running in there (a cyber nightmare if you ask me), to which I asked my mom why he even needs all that to begin with. Needless to say, her answer was very roundabout, and didn't even begin to answer the question I had. I suspect my dad's answer (if I had asked him) would have been even worse, not to mention would make even less sense.

Though he has always been a computer addict so like I said, I would need to keep an eye on that to be sure.

Just ugh to it all.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my little sis is pregnant and her doc told her it was safe to get the shot. So I worry what that means for her and her baby. Might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Or not. They might just attribute it to something else, considering she did have a miscarriage before this. *sigh*

In any case, I would hope that that wouldn't happen, but she made the choice to trust in the lie and get vaxxed while pregnant. O:
    I can imagine how difficult it must be. It is not enough that we are concerned for people due to the stress of the last year, but then the anxiety of this covid shot being added to the mix.

Hang in there Free Thinker - you are not alone!

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Brigantia (5th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), pueblo (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (20th June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... thinking of the "vaxxidents" prones, I am wondering that, like crackheads, the vaxxed fall under the influence of nefarious entities? Crackheads and the likes are already under the spells but, how to get the "sane" ones under the spell as well; à la Rudolph Steiner?

... the "walking dead" becomes horrifyingly descriptive in such a case and "the invasion of the body snatchers" becomes graphically literal... all invisible "enemies" under the guise/masks of friends and relatives... apologies for the gloomy thoughts
    Well... Jerry seems to agree with that:
    ... recent interview of Jerry by Mark Windows:

Demonic Entities - Cast them Out 1:19:08

Streamed live on Jun 3, 2021

Windows On The World

A look into the world of negative entities with Jerry Marzinski and special guest.
    Of course, the above - of depressing the human psyche - has to do with the "Orion Model" as well as the "Alien Invasion" that's being trickled down in the MSM nowadays...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 5th June 2021 at 13:33.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Brigantia (5th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (7th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I agree a hundred percent with what Jerry has observed and concluded. The point can be made that any drug, traumatic experience toxic vax that lowers a persons frequency will leave them vulnerable to entity attachment. That can explain some personality changes in people as well as anatomical brain damage and nano tech from the vax. Their goal of is to maintain lower frequency on a planet that is moving up the Yuga cycle into higher frequencies. We know the play book, chemicals, AI, trauma, 5G , the list is long. They are losing their food source and taking desperate measures.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Brigantia (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

From what I've read so far, people reporting personality changes seem to be actually talking aout relationship changes: emotional distance and even hostility. Completely normal between eople who disagree. Much ado about nothing.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)

Just ugh to it all.

Gosh freethinker you are really going through times with the family 🙁..you seem like the only level headed one. Sorry to hear of your sister's situation,must be heartbreaking for you..we just got to keep fighting for our own sanitys sake..much love to you 💜

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Brigantia (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    From what I've read so far, people reporting personality changes seem to be actually talking aout relationship changes: emotional distance and even hostility. Completely normal between eople who disagree. Much ado about nothing.
    Hi Tomkat,

I am working with a lot of people - and I am seeing a lot of changes in people's behaviour. Of course a lot of it is due to the stresses of the continual lock down, closed businesses etc.

But we are also seeing odd behaviour from people that we are familiar with. For example, a guy was working at a place and when we tried to find him, he was wandering through a neighbourhood. So unlike him. When asked why he said he just went for a walk. (He was being paid to do a job which in the past he took very seriously.) Driving is becoming more dangerous. People's minds seem like they are getting "hazy", lost concentration and focus. It is like an element of their former self is missing.

We know many that have gotten the "vaccine" because they tell us. It is with many of these people that we are seeing changes. It is not everyone, but it is enough to be very noticeable.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), DouglasDanger (10th August 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (5th June 2021), Victoria (7th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Hi Tomkat,

I am working with a lot of people - and I am seeing a lot of changes in people's behaviour. Of course a lot of it is due to the stresses of the continual lock down, closed businesses etc.

But we are also seeing odd behaviour from people that we are familiar with. For example, a guy was working at a place and when we tried to find him, he was wandering through a neighbourhood. So unlike him. When asked why he said he just went for a walk. (He was being paid to do a job which in the past he took very seriously.) Driving is becoming more dangerous. People's minds seem like they are getting "hazy", lost concentration and focus. It is like an element of their former self is missing.

We know many that have gotten the "vaccine" because they tell us. It is with many of these people that we are seeing changes. It is not everyone, but it is enough to be very noticeable.
    sounds like (shamanic) soul loss or (medical) dementia

of course, being chronically ill (your body constantly fighting a spike protein infection) could appear similar

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), PurpleLama (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (7th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Are spike protiens small enough to pass through the blood-brain barrier, and do they possess any neurotoxic qualities? These will certainly be questions for which we should keep an eye out.

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 times in 191 posts

I'm going to highlight the bits here that are 100% relevant to this thread, and use this as a bit of an opportunity to vent. Im feeling a new wave of a kind of sadness mixed with strangeness at this whole injection situation recently. My sister and brother in law (43 and 44 respectively) got the jab this week. My sister kind of told me breezily as if it was a positive recent thing to happen and my heart just sank. The last time I saw her we had a discussion where I was strongly suggesting to them to at least wait a year until we see the slightly longer term affects.

That conversation seems to have had no effect. My dad is a professor of infectious disease, and both he and my mum have had it, so I think my sister is partly just following his professional judgment. He doesn't seem to think there's any problem. Initially, early last year, my dad was quite sceptical of the whole situation and we were openly discussing how Sweden got it right by not shutting down. I've watched him come almost completely full circle to the point where now he seems to pretty much defend the mainstream narrative, no matter what I say about it. I feel the constant bombardment onto them by media (both he and my Mum are daily plugged into the BBC) and the peer pressure of their normality-seeking friends and family have brought an about turn in his thinking. It's been quite fascinating and depressing in equal measure to observe.

Anyway, I've felt and seen no discernible change in my sister and brother in law so far, but it's been only a week or so. I have though seen both my parents go into what seems like a bit of a cognitive decline. I don't know for absolutely sure... they just seem more scattered, less clear-thinking, less physically balanced, and I would say slightly more irritable. These are not new things, it has to be said... all of those things were present before, but it SEEMS exaggerated now, as if they are more caricatured, more in-character instead of truly present. They're both approaching 70 and as I say, with how they were before it's really quite hard to know for sure, but I can't help feeling their ageing process has suddenly accelerated.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone else has experienced the following with anyone: I walked into my parents house the other week, which is about 2 months after their first jab, and I was hit by a very, very noticeable smell. It seems common around frail older people. Like what you would find in an old folks home. A sweet but slightly decaying mugginess/stuffiness in the air I would say. I could swear that wasn't there 3 months ago, and I've never had that experience there before. I was staying once a month the whole of last year because I was helping them with their huge garden, and I've just never encountered this in that house.

What utterly, utterly weird times. And it would seem daft not to take this as just the beginning of what's to come before a larger amount of people start to wake up in earnest. I'm sensing and hearing about the shift towards shunning the injection refusers, but I feel lucky not to have had any of that from my family. I think they would regret that pretty quickly if they went there, and I think they know it. They also don't yet think I'm a danger to society or even morally in the wrong. Yet.

I'm beginning to feel less and less likely to be kind to anyone who might want to strongly suggest I'm selfish or dangerous or ignorant for not wanting to inject myself with a highly toxic, completely unnecessary pharmaceutical, manufactured under false pre-text by a criminal organisation, but... perhaps I will be kind who knows... kind but firm...
    Last edited by Apulu; 5th June 2021 at 19:40.

33. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

atman (5th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), lisalu (5th June 2021), Matthew (5th June 2021), meat suit (5th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (5th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Just a thought. For many years there has been talk about The Shift in terms of splitting into two Earths. I always thought it was metaphorical. Maybe this is the Schism / Shift / Split? Or at least part of it.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Brigantia (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), Gekko (5th June 2021), gini (6th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), happyuk (31st July 2021), janette (5th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), TomKat (5th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th June 2021 at 20:02. Reason: fixed formatting

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    ...I'm sensing and hearing about the shift towards shunning the injection refusers, but I feel lucky not to have had any of that from my family. I think they would regret that pretty quickly if they went there, and I think they know it. They also don't yet think I'm a danger to society or even morally in the wrong. Yet.

I'm beginning to feel less and less likely to be kind to anyone who might want to strongly suggest I'm selfish or dangerous or ignorant for not wanting to inject myself with a highly toxic, completely unnecessary pharmaceutical, manufactured under false pre-text by a criminal organisation, but... perhaps I will be kind who knows... kind but firm...
    As I start to meet five friends at a time I'm relieved most of them are fine with my new unspoken social status; anti-vaxxer/covid denier/conspiracy theorist. None of those fashionable labels are fair (but they are lazy in my hurt opinion). I'm a truther I guess; some conspiracy theories are conspiracies, go figure. But who cares what words are used to politely disarm any argument I might have. I try to avoid the topic of vaccination but I have been strongly disproved of because, for one or two, the 'jab' is their first question.

It's all happened so fast, and I'm a little sensitive to the alienation. I feel I have two/three social groups out of four left atm, my life is still very easy but I'm grieving the hope I let slip in. My truther opinions are hard to hide now, and sometimes openly challenged as socially irresponsible. It's confusing because I'm such a snowflake, and I'm constantly tempted with a reaction to feeling hurt. I would characterise what I experience as uncomfortable, not 'oppressive', but instincts tell me to recoil, cut losses, buddy-up and buckle down

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Apulu (5th June 2021), atman (5th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), graciousb (10th June 2021), Gwin Ru (5th June 2021), happyuk (8th June 2021), janette (6th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th June 2021), lisalu (5th June 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2021), Szymon (27th July 2023), Victoria (20th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast