of you know what I'm talking about when I say I feel
    like I've betrayed my soul's mission. It's like there is
    no forgiveness for me, I've failed and allowed myself
    to fail knowing something was wrong, I didn't have
    faith. Part of me thinks I did this on purpose because
    my connection was so painful. But nothing is worse
    than this, I'd rather be suffering.

I can no longer

- Feel empathy, or deep emotion, heartfelt emotion.
    IMO, Sarah Adams has a diverse media presence and she shape shifts into what’s current. I first came across her (divinehathor1985) on the Miles Johnson Bases Project series where she claimed she was caged and experimented on including injected with black goo. It was running through her system. She was also connected with Max Spiers.

Summary from: Living a Multidimensional Awakened Life with Sarah R. Adams
    Sarah R Adams is an intuitive healer who helps clients to heighten their bodies frequency helping heal body pains, remove energy blockages, clear auric fields, and karmic past life blockages. Sarah has made TV appearances on Gaia TV including Beyond Belief, Buzzsaw and Ancient Civilizations as well as Coast to Coast AM, Vice TV and The Bases Project.

Max Spiers - Exposing the Control Sys. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston -
    Bases at the Barge 2015
    - (5 min)
    This video is about Max Spiers - Exposing the Control System on planet earth.. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston - Bases at the Barge 2015.

(Strong Language) @30:24 - Psychic consumer fraud. Show us the stargates Sarah R Adams!
    How is this crazy [ __ ] sleeping at night knowing that all she’s doing is selling people
    complete and total horse****? It’s horse**** friends. It’s total horse****. She can heal you at the cellular level?

…and you know what? Somebody pointed out how did all her healing superpowers work out for Max Spears and that's terrible thing to bring up but it's real it's brutally honest and and it’s insensitive but it's true. Sarah if you have healing superpowers? Why didn't you do something for Max Spears? Or did your superpowers fail him too? You say on your website that people can talk to you about addiction. Max obviously had some addiction…”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st October 2021 at 17:24.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Bassplayer1 (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Ewan (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2021), Matthew (22nd November 2021), mizo (21st October 2021), Pam (21st October 2021), Sérénité (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Personality changes in vaxxed people

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I had my daughter just check Instagram for her.
    Seems there is posts on her profile but nothing like this.
    It looks like this has been send as a story. So it will only show up to her followers and then disappear after 24 hours.

She seems a very spiritual and awakened lady, could you reach out to her maybe Bill?
    Ask her to tell her story?

I found this;
    Her website:
    https://www.sarahradams.com/

Blog;
    https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/a...-want-89271632

She called Sarah Adams and is a healer, connects with extraterrestrials, past live regressions, telepathy, time travel, astral projection etc. If anyone would know if a disconnect from spirit has really occurred I imagine it would be her.
    Sérénité, I read Bill's post and went on a search. After posting I came to your post.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Ewan (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Pam (21st October 2021), Sérénité (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I had my daughter just check Instagram for her.
    Seems there is posts on her profile but nothing like this.
    It looks like this has been send as a story. So it will only show up to her followers and then disappear after 24 hours.

She seems a very spiritual and awakened lady, could you reach out to her maybe Bill?
    Ask her to tell her story?

I found this;
    Her website:
    https://www.sarahradams.com/

Blog;
    https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/a...-want-89271632

She called Sarah Adams and is a healer, connects with extraterrestrials, past live regressions, telepathy, time travel, astral projection etc. If anyone would know if a disconnect from spirit has really occurred I imagine it would be her.
    Sérénité, I read Bill's post and went on a search. After posting I came to your post.

Oh wow! Well spotted Running Deer...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Ewan (21st October 2021), Franny (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), mizo (21st October 2021), Pam (21st October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Another take on this insidious vax

Wow, i've experienced the exact same thing . About 2yrs ago i was sitting at my desk about 3pm and i felt like all of a sudden my feeling of spirit, light,God, whatever you want to call it was like a switch turned off.
    I myself had an awakening 10yrs before and now it was gone. I feel like my connection to spirit has been severed somehow.
    I haven't nor will i take the jab.
    Until now i've been searching for an explanation,another person who might have gone through the same thing.
    I've been theorizing that it could be a parasite, or something in my meds wich i take daily.
    It's killing my soul. I've been trying so hard to get my connection back. I've experienced entitles in my room at night.
    What keeps me going is that i believe It's being done by TPTB, alien or human, and i don't want to surrender. I think of it as a trial i have pass.
    I'm not certain about the date it could easily be 3 or 4yrs ago.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st October 2021 at 16:52. Reason: embedded the attached image

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Eva2 (30th October 2021), Ewan (21st October 2021), Franny (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (21st October 2021), Journeyman (29th October 2021), Matthew (21st October 2021), mizo (21st October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brodie75 (here)
    Wow, i've experienced the exact same thing . About 2yrs ago i was sitting at my desk about 3pm and i felt like all of a sudden my feeling of spirit, light,God, whatever you want to call it was like a switch turned off.
    I myself had an awakening 10yrs before and now it was gone. I feel like my connection to spirit has been severed somehow.
    I haven't nor will i take the jab.
    Until now i've been searching for an explanation,another person who might have gone through the same thing.
    I've been theorizing that it could be a parasite, or something in my meds wich i take daily.
    It's killing my soul. I've been trying so hard to get my connection back. I've experienced entitles in my room at night.
    What keeps me going is that i believe It's being done by TPTB, alien or human, and i don't want to surrender. I think of it as a trial i have pass.
    I'm not certain about the date it could easily be 3 or 4yrs ago.
    Note: I added smaller paragraphs for easy reading and add a bold font for emphasis. I also got carried away on the amount of text. For what it’s worth, below is the shortened version. Fingers crossed that David Icke doesn't mind me adding his work here.
    We should not fall for the idea that Wetiko is all-powerful and there’s nothing we can do. Wetiko is not all-powerful. It’s a joke, pathetic.
    “Perceptions Of A Renegade Mind”
    by David Icke (September, 2021)

”With all my heart”
    I have heard people say that we are in a spiritual war. I don’t like the term ‘war’ with its Wetiko dynamic, but I know what they mean. Sweep aside all the bodily forms and we are in a situation in which two states of consciousness are seeking very different realities. Wetiko wants upheaval, chaos, fear, suffering, conflict and control. The other wants love, peace, harmony, fairness and freedom. That’s where we are.

We should not fall for the idea that Wetiko is all-powerful and there’s nothing we can do. Wetiko is not all-powerful. It’s a joke, pathetic. It doesn’t have to be, but it has made that choice for now.

A handful of times over the years when I have felt the presence of its frequency I have allowed it to attach briefly so I could consciously observe its nature. The experience is not pleasant, the energy is heavy and dark, but the ease with which you can kick it back out the door shows that its real power is in persuading us that it has power. It’s all a con. Wetiko is a con. It’s a trickster and not a power that can control us if we unleash our own.

The con is founded on manipulating humanity to give its power to Wetiko which recycles it back to present the illusion that it has power when its power is ours that we gave away. This happens on an energetic level and plays out in the world of the seen as humanity giving its power to Wetiko authority which uses that power to control the population when the power is only the power the population has handed over.

How could it be any other way for billions to be controlled by a relative few? I have had experiences with people possessed by Wetiko and again you can kick its arse if you do it with an open heart. Oh yes – the heart which can transform the world of perceived ‘matter’.

We are receiver-transmitters and processors of information, but what information and where from? Information is processed into perception in three main areas – the brain, the heart and the belly. These relate to thinking, knowing, and emotion. Wetiko wants us to be head and belly people which means we think within the confines of the Matrix simulation and low-vibrational emotional reaction scrambles balance and perception.

A few minutes on social media and you see how emotion is the dominant force. Woke is all emotion and is therefore thought-free and fact-free. Our heart is something different. It knows while the head thinks and has to try to work it out because it doesn’t know.

{snip}

Each one (chakra) has a particular function or functions. We feel anxiety and nervousness in the belly where the sacral chakra is located and this processes emotion that can affect the colon to give people ‘the ****s’ or make them ‘**** scared’ when they are nervous.

Chakras all play an important role, but the Mr and Mrs Big is the heart chakra which sits at the centre of the seven, above the chakras that connect us to the ‘physical’ and below those that connect with higher realms (or at least should). Here in the heart chakra we feel love, empathy and compassion – ‘My heart goes out to you’. Those with closed hearts become literally ‘heart-less’ in their attitudes and behaviour (see Bill Gates). Native Americans portrayed Wetiko with what Paul Levy calls a ‘frigid, ‘frigid, icy heart, devoid of mercy’ (see Bill Gates).

Wetiko trembles at the thought of heart energy which it cannot infiltrate. The frequency is too high. What it seeks to do instead is close the heart chakra vortex to block its perceptual and energetic influence. Psychopaths have ‘hearts of stone’ and emotionally-damaged people have ‘heartache’ and ‘broken hearts’. The astonishing amount of heart disease is related to heart chakra disruption with its fundamental connection to the ‘physical’ heart.

{snip}

Heart-centred is how we are meant to be. With a closed heart chakra we withdraw into a closed mind and the bubble of five-sense reality. If you take a moment to focus your attention on the centre of your chest, picture a spinning wheel of light and see it opening and expanding.

You will feel it happening, too, and perceptions of the heart like joy and love as the heart impacts on the mind as they interact. The more the chakra opens the more you will feel expressions of heart consciousness and as the process continues, and becomes part of you, insights and knowings will follow. An open heart is connected to that level of awareness that knows all is One. You will see from its perspective that the fault-lines that divide us are only illusions to control us. An open heart does not process the illusions of race, creed and sexuality except as brief experiences for a consciousness that is all.

Our heart does not see division, only unity. There’s something else, too. Our hearts love to laugh. Mark Twain’s quote that says ‘The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter’ is really a reference to the heart which loves to laugh with the joy of knowing the true nature of infinite reality and that all the madness of human society is an illusion of the mind. Twain also said: ‘Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.’

This is so true of Wetiko and the Cult. Their insecurity demands that they be taken seriously and their power and authority acknowledged and feared. We should do nothing of the sort.
    ’Vaccines’ and the soul”
    The foundation of Wetiko/Archon control of humans is the separation of incarnate five-sense mind from the infinite ‘I’ and closing the heart chakra where the True ‘I’ lives during a human life. The goal has been to achieve complete separation in both cases. I was interested therefore to read an account by a French energetic healer of what she said she experienced with a patient who had been given the ‘Covid’ vaccine.

Genuine energy healers can sense information and consciousness fields at different levels of being which are referred to as ‘subtle bodies’. She described treating the patient who later returned after having, without the healer’s knowledge, two doses of the ‘Covid vaccine’. The healer said:
    I noticed immediately the change, very heavy energy emanating from [the] subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I was working on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul: it was detached from the physical body, it had no contact and it was, as if it was floating in a state of total confusion: a damage to the consciousness that loses contact with the physical body, i.e. with our biological machine, there is no longer any communication between them.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could no longer receive any light, frequency or energy. It was a very powerful experience for me. Then I understood that this substance is indeed used to detach consciousness so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it possesses in life, where there is no longer any contact, no frequency, no light, no more energetic balance or mind.
    This would create a human that is rudderless and at the extreme almost zombie-like operating with a fractional state of consciousness at the mercy of Wetiko. I was especially intrigued by what the healer said in the light of the prediction by the highly-informed Rudolf Steiner more than a hundred years ago. He said:

{snip}

Steiner said the vaccine would detach the physical body from the etheric body (subtle bodies) and ‘once the etheric body is detached the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton’. He said ‘the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will – so the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique (Wetiko) force’ and ‘man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling’.

Humans would then, he said, become ‘materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual’. I have been writing for years about DNA being a receiver-transmitter of information that connects us to other levels of reality and these ‘vaccines’ changing DNA can be likened to changing an antenna and what it can transmit and receive. Such a disconnection would clearly lead to changes in personality and perception. Steiner further predicted the arrival of AI. Big Pharma ‘Covid vaccine’ makers, expressions of Wetiko, are testing their DNA-manipulating evil on children as I write with a view to giving the ‘vaccine’ to babies. If it’s a soul-body disconnector – and I say that it is or can be – every child would be disconnected from ‘soul’ at birth and the ‘vaccine’ would create a closed system in which spiritual guidance from the greater self would play no part. This has been the ambition of Wetiko all along.

{snip}

The plan is clear and only the heart can stop it. With every heart that opens, every mind that awakens, Wetiko is weakened. Heart and love are far more powerful than head and hate and so nothing like a majority is needed to turn this around.
    ”Beyond the Phantom”
    Our heart is the prime target of Wetiko and so it must be the answer to Wetiko. We are our heart which is part of one heart, the infinite heart. Our heart is where the true self lives in a human life behind firewalls of five-sense illusion when an imposter takes its place – Phantom Self; but our heart waits patiently to be set free any time we choose to see beyond the Phantom, beyond Wetiko. A Wetikoed Phantom Self can wreak mass death and destruction while the love of forever is locked away in its heart.

The time is here to unleash its power and let it sweep away the fear and despair that is Wetiko. Heart consciousness does not seek manipulated, censored, advantage for its belief or religion, its activism and desires. As an expression of the One it treats all as One with the same rights to freedom and opinion. Our heart demands fairness for itself no more than for others. From this unity of heart we can come together in mutual support and transform this Wetikoed world into what reality is meant to be – a place of love, joy, happiness, fairness, justice and freedom.

Wetiko has another agenda and that’s why the world is as it is, but enough of this nonsense. Wetiko can’t stay where hearts are open and it works so hard to keep them closed. Fear is its currency and its food source and love in its true sense has no fear.

{snip}

You cannot disconnect from Oneness; you can only perceive that you have and withdraw from its influence. This is the most important of all perception trickery by the mind parasite that is Wetiko and the foundation of all its potential for manipulation.

If we open our hearts,
    open the sluice gates of the mind, and redefine self-identity amazing things start to happen. Consciousness expands or contracts in accordance with self-identity. When true self is recognised as infinite awareness and label self – Phantom Self – is seen as only a series of brief experiences life is transformed.

Consciousness expands to the extent that self-identity expands and everything changes. You see unity, not division, the picture, not the pixels. From this we can play the long game. No more is an experience something in and of itself, but a fleeting moment in the eternity of forever.

Suddenly people in uniform and dark suits are no longer intimidating. Doing what your heart knows to be right is no longer intimidating and consequences for those actions take on the same nature of a brief experience that passes in the blink of an infinite eye. Intimidation is all in the mind. Beyond the mind there is no intimidation.

An open heart does not consider consequences for what it knows to be right. To do so would be to consider not doing what it knows to be right and for a heart in its power that is never an option. The Renegade Mind is really the Renegade Heart. Consideration of consequences will always provide a getaway car for the mind and the heart doesn’t want one.

What is right in the light of what we face today is to stop cooperating with Wetiko in all its forms and to do it without fear or compromise. You cannot compromise with tyranny when tyranny always demands more until it has everything. Life is your perception and you are your destiny. Change your perception and you change your life. Change collective perception and we change the world.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2021 at 15:16.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anasazi (1st November 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Brodie75 (21st October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Franny (21st October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Jad (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th October 2021), Matthew (21st October 2021), Metaphor (21st October 2021), mizo (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), Satori (29th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

YES RunningDeer you are right on i believe. It's a feeling of pure evil. A feeling of game over.
    I'm definitely going to make a conscious effort to refocus.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

anasazi (1st November 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Franny (21st October 2021), gord (21st October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2021), Jad (31st October 2021), Matthew (21st October 2021), Metaphor (21st October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

This is rather unpalatable (sorry!), and may or may not be correct, but near the start of Mike Adams' Situation Update for today he talks about his recent soon-to-be-published interview with Brian Wilkins, the founder of Covid Legal USA and editor-in-chief of The COVID Blog. That section starts at 11:10.

The reason this is on this thread is that Mike Adams notes Brian Wilkins' strong suspicion — which is very interesting and may be extremely important — that the widespread personality changes in vaxxed people, often manifesting in the form of irrational antagonism, criticism and even hatred, are simply an early-stage symptom of a gradual neurological degeneration that will likely end up in death months later.

https://www.brighteon.com/0a6fe03d-b...b-b076a43a6b36

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/0a6fe03d-bfc9-4b86-a52b-b076a43a6b36

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2021), anasazi (1st November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (29th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th October 2021), Franny (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), happyuk (31st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), jaybee (29th October 2021), Kryztian (30th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (29th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), Raven (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Satori (29th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2021), Tigger (29th October 2021), Violet3 (31st October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021), Yoda (29th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Mike Adams scares the crap out of me. I hope he is wrong. But I also understand how sensationalism can get through where nothing else will. The MSM have become experts at it so we can all plainly see this at work on the psyches of the public, and how collective psychoses has been mounting since the inception of the MAGA movement, basically a front for uncovering the globalist deep state corruption. The threat of 'draining the swamp' has made many desperate and irrational. In such a state people are driven by emotional impulses and that is not conducive to sane discussion and debate. If there is no debate then information must be controlled, twisted, manipulated, and ... sensationalized to turn the emotions of the public to their side, without the aid of facts, data, stats, or reason.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (29th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Franny (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), happyuk (31st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), jaybee (29th October 2021), Kryztian (31st October 2021), Michel Leclerc (29th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Satori (29th October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

Slight remark on the reference to the people shouting “liberty” in a department store from somebody who lives in Southern France.

Judging from the pictures, this is a small to medium-size department store – which is not at all required to control vaccination status of their customers (contrary to restaurant owners etc.). If it were, one could only conclude that all those demonstrators are inoculated, obviously having been allowed to enter and shop.

What is required, though, is to enforce mask donning. Whereas in Covid times (2020) I occasionally expressed my displeasure in such department stores or engaged customers to make them realise the symbolic overtones of mask wearing, now I tend to welcome mask wearing, because to a limited extent (the proverbial person sneezing or coughing into your face) a mask may protect me from a recently jabbed person shedding massively on me (being non-inoculated – “oculated” really, I still have all my eyes – myself).

So, one may wonder, how "civilly disobedient” is this, really? Or: how un-violent is it? The clogging of the aisles, the overwork it generates for the poor attendants may be intensifying the logistic crisis which has started to show through again (as it did in spring and summer of 2020).

In the best scenario this is misdirected ire, whereas the real targets should be political representatives, order enforcers and medical personnel.

This and other social phenomena among the "non-inoculated” have already made me wonder how sure we are that this is not the result of some form of infiltration. Would such "soft violence" (as opposed to quasi-military enforcement) not be a tactic that the powers will NOT forget to resort to? Making the “resistants” look un-"sympathique" in the eyes of those who remain uncertain about which stand to take?

The puzzle is a difficult one.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 29th October 2021 at 22:38.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

anasazi (1st November 2021), Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th October 2021), Franny (29th October 2021), gord (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Satori (29th October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A few years ago, I started a forum. A private invitation only type of free chat room hosted by one of the major providers.

I set it up to bring likeminded people together who had a common interest in the business that I'm in. -- I was getting so dizzy answering emails and skipping from one open source chat room to another, and wading through conversations to get to the topics that had relevance.

We started out with ( managed to coble together ) over 30 members who would interact regularly on a daily basis. We have 4 non vaccinated members from what I can tell ( including myself ). There could be more, but it isn't a subject that we dwell on or deemed important up until now.

It has been running smoothly with me acting as a rather reluctant moderator, as free speech and open views are encouraged. Any small niggles ( mostly ego related ) between people have been resolved by open debate, with an emphasis on attacks not becoming personal. -- Polite civil discussion and debate has been the only 'unwritten rule' that I have had very little reason (up until now ) to jump in and remind people of.

In the last months all hell has broken out in our little chat room.

I know these are testing times and people are feeling off balance. A lot of pressure due to the virus uncertainty and the political divisions that are more pronounced now than ever -- all part of the bigger division scenario / agenda that many Avalonions here seem very wise to.

I've never been a very 'political' person, although I do keep up with news and events.

In recent months I've been called a 'commie' and a 'Nazi' ( I do wish they would make up their minds )... simply for stepping in and questioning some very extreme views and personal attacks made towards others. It didn't take long for me to realize that this was not so much about politics -- more of a relentless attack by the vaxx'ed towards the unvaxx'ed ........ which places me in the minority, and in the line of fire.

I've known many of these guys for +10 years. We don't always agree on things, but as true friends do, we've always managed to talk through our differences in a calm spirited, often humorous way. I'm dealing with what Clif High would describe as 'normies', and I'm very conscious of not pushing my own personal views on others. Our little chat was never meant to be for that purpose.

I'm noticing some very worrying cognitive breakdowns in these peoples abilities -- a tad too personal for me to go into detail here, as you are not aware of the context and do not know these people as I do. -- Let's just say that extreme anger, the inability to express coherently, and a sense of real confusion is being observed by a few of us in that chatroom.

We are down to about 10 hard core members now ..... all feeling rather shell shocked. Two of our group have gone completely dark as all their active social media ( of which they were very active on ) has had no comments for some time. One of the guys was complaining about not feeling well before going awol.

Whilst still not totally convinced that there is a link between the vaccination and behavioral changes -- The example of my small online connection with people I grew to know very well leads me to be more open minded to the possibility that there is something, as yet unexplained happening that could be put down to a type of mass psychosis .......... yet, I'm beginning to lean towards a more 'pharmaceutical' induced explanation.

btw -- interesting thread, Karen. Luv's to your sister, hope she is doing fine.
    Last edited by Dubsy; 30th October 2021 at 10:22.

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

anasazi (1st November 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), happyuk (31st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Jad (31st October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2021), syrwong (30th October 2021), wondering (30th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)
    A few years ago, I started a forum. A private invitation only type of free chat room hosted by one of the major providers.

I set it up to bring likeminded people together who had a common interest in the business that I'm in. -- I was getting so dizzy answering emails and skipping from one open source chat room to another, and wading through conversations to get to the topics that had relevance.

We started out with ( managed to coble together ) over 30 members who would interact regularly on a daily basis. We have 4 non vaccinated members from what I can tell ( including myself ). There could be more, but it isn't a subject that we dwell on or deemed important up until now.

It has been running smoothly with me acting as a rather reluctant moderator, as free speech and open views are encouraged. Any small niggles ( mostly ego related ) between people have been resolved by open debate, with an emphasis on attacks not becoming personal. -- Polite civil discussion and debate has been the only 'unwritten rule' that I have had very little reason (up until now ) to jump in and remind people of.

I know these are testing times and people are feeling off balance. A lot of pressure due to the virus uncertainty and the political divisions that are more pronounced now than ever -- all part of the bigger division scenario / agenda that many Avalonions here seem very wise to.

I've never been a very 'political' person, although I do keep up with news and events.

In recent months I've been called a 'commie' and a 'Nazi' ( I do wish they would make up their minds )... simply for stepping in and questioning some very extreme views and personal attacks made towards others. It didn't take long for me to realize that this was not so much about politics -- more of a relentless attack by the vaxx'ed towards the unvaxx'ed ........ which places me in the minority, and in the line of fire.

I've known many of these guys for +10 years. We don't always agree on things, but as true friends do, we've always managed to talk through our differences in a calm spirited, often humorous way. I'm dealing with what Clif High would describe as 'normies', and I'm very conscious of not pushing my own personal views on others. Our little chat was never meant to be for that purpose.

I'm noticing some very worrying cognitive breakdowns in these peoples abilities -- a tad too personal for me to go into detail here, as you are not aware of the context and do not know these people as I do. -- Let's just say that extreme anger, the inability to express coherently, and a sense of real confusion is being observed by a few of us in that chatroom.

We are down to about 10 hard core members now ..... all feeling rather shell shocked. Two of our group have gone completely dark as all their active social media ( of which they were very active on ) has had no comments for some time. One of the guys was complaining about not feeling well before going awol.

Whilst still not totally convinced that there is a link between the vaccination and behavioral changes -- The example of my small online connection with people I grew to know very well leads me to be more open minded to the possibility that there is something, as yet unexplained happening that could be put down to a type of mass psychosis .......... yet, I'm beginning to lean towards a more 'pharmaceutical' induced explanation.

I remember when I was working full time as a nurse that had to do home visits for dialysis patients. Frequently, I would see how well they played the system and managed to get benefits for each family member. I'd see their great entertainment systems and toys paid for by the govvy and I admit to sometimes feeling like a fool for getting up every day, year after year no matter what and going to work while so many played the system.

I wonder if those that got vaxxed and have maybe ended up with not feeling well or having sexual issues related to this don't feel somewhat the same way. I took the thing, I did what I was asked and I was scammed and you should've been too. I remember the lady down the street taking it and believing things would be back to normal, pronto. Plus, they are getting sick at a greater rate than unvaxxed. They feel foolish and most of us lash out at that. No one likes to feel they were fooled.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), happyuk (31st October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Jad (31st October 2021), Journeyman (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), wondering (30th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)

I remember when I was working full time as a nurse that had to do home visits for dialysis patients. Frequently, I would see how well they played the system and managed to get benefits for each family member. I'd see their great entertainment systems and toys paid for by the govvy and I admit to sometimes feeling like a fool for getting up every day, year after year no matter what and going to work while so many played the system.

I wonder if those that got vaxxed and have maybe ended up with not feeling well or having sexual issues related to this don't feel somewhat the same way. I took the thing, I did what I was asked and I was scammed and you should've been too. I remember the lady down the street taking it and believing things would be back to normal, pronto. Plus, they are getting sick at a greater rate than unvaxxed. They feel foolish and most of us lash out at that. No one likes to feel they were fooled.
    This is a real problem.

We were already much more deeply and critically divided before Covid, than I've ever seen in my lifetime, and now the great vax divide had just jacked all that to whole new levels as if it were a steroid injection. It's like someone was saying "if you weren't divided you will be now, and if you were already divided this will send you to the moon".

Let me start out my point with this 2 minute rant from Keith Olbermann. When I see reports of pro vax tirades, this is the prototype I envision:

Well that's not helping matters any, is it? He's talking about the non vaxxed as if they're dirty people, sub human, and this sub species of humans needs to be removed from society. End of story.

But there's also the flip side of that. The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided. They're blood is contaminated, everything they touch may in turn infect you, they're shedding their sickness all over you, and they're now reduced to nothing but the walking dead as their brains are eaten out, allowing their reptilian side to assume full control. End of story.

So which side is right here? And what should be done about the other side? What do you do with a dirty people who have all but thrown away their humanity?

Will these two groups ever learn to at least tolerate each other? Or is it already too late, the time for talking is over. I hope that's not the case, but I fear it may be coming to that if it's not there already. If we are already to that point, an ultimatum put forth by George W. Bush years ago describes the situation rather accurately: "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists".

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)

But there's also the flip side of that. The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided. They're blood is contaminated, everything they touch may in turn infect you, they're shedding their sickness all over you, and they're now reduced to nothing but the walking dead as their brains are eaten out, allowing their reptilian side to assume full control. End of story.
    Gracy, I've not seen anyone anywhere say that (like that), and definitely no-one here on the forum.

Can you cite any examples of this? (Re the flip side of THAT, vaxxed hosility — and even sheer inhuman cruelty — to non-vaxxed. there are many examples, easily found.)

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (30th October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), Chip (30th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), PurpleLama (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), wondering (30th October 2021), Yoda (30th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Gracy, I've not seen anyone anywhere say that (like that), and definitely no-one here on the forum.

Can you cite any examples of this? (Re the flip side of THAT, vaxxed hosility — and even sheer inhuman cruelty — to non-vaxxed. there are many examples, easily found.)
    Oh lordy Bill. If need be I'll go find examples, but is is really in dispute that we think the vaxxed are shedding their disease, and it's in serious question as to whether their blood is contaminated, and it might just be a good idea to not touch anything they've touched? Or that if you're an unvaxxed business owner, maybe a good idea to not welcome in vaxxed customers?

That sounds like looking at the vaxxed as a dirty people to me.

As for the brain eating zombie/reptillian talk, that's from Mike Adams starting at 11:10:
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/0a6fe03d-bfc9-4b86-a52b-b076a43a6b36

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Oh lordy Bill. If need be I'll go find examples, but is is really in dispute that we think the vaxxed are shedding their disease, and it's in serious question as to whether their blood is contaminated, and it might just be a good idea to not touch anything they've touched? Or that if you're an unvaxxed business owner, maybe a good idea to not welcome in vaxxed customers?

The first paragraph quoted above is likely to be accurate, I think... that there's legitimate concern that at some vaxxed people might be shedding something, their blood might be contaminated, and so on. There are genuine causes for concern, and (in my opinion) good reason for unvaxxed people to be cautious.

Not fearful, or hating, or demeaning, or insulting, but cautious.

But the way you framed it, in 'hateful' terms — "The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided" — I've not seen anywhere. (Yet the converse is easily found.)

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (31st October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), Chip (30th October 2021), Dubsy (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), PurpleLama (30th October 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2021), Yoda (30th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #96
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Slight remark on the reference to the people shouting “liberty” in a department store from somebody who lives in Southern France.

(...)

This and other social phenomena among the "non-inoculated” have already made me wonder how sure we are that this is not the result of some form of infiltration. Would such "soft violence" (as opposed to quasi-military enforcement) not be a tactic that the powers will NOT forget to resort to? Making the “resistants” look un-"sympathique" in the eyes of those who remain uncertain about which stand to take?

The puzzle is a difficult one.
    Just today, I have come across the following, which may have been published elsewhere on this forum, in which case all my apologies – it concerns infiltration into “conspiracy theorist” groups:

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_r.../RRA676-1.html
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 30th October 2021 at 15:01.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Brigantia (30th October 2021), Chip (30th October 2021), Dubsy (31st October 2021), Eva2 (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #97
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

They call themselves "purebloods", sometimes it is tongue in cheek, but some are deadly serious in their disdain of those who have taken the shot. Mind you, this is an almost miniscule minority of people who Gracy refers to, as opposed to the wide swaths of people who have taken the shot and are willing to ban you from society for refusing. The thing is, knowing how the S-protiens are shed from those who are infected and jabbed alike, both sides have a point, but for myself I think we are coming to live in the Age of Hyperbole.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Go on twitter and look up #purebloods

32. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first paragraph quoted above is likely to be accurate, I think... that there's legitimate concern that at some vaxxed people might be shedding something, their blood might be contaminated, and so on. There are genuine causes for concern, and (in my opinion) good reason for unvaxxed people to be cautious.

Not fearful, or hating, or demeaning, or insulting, but cautious.

But the way you framed it, in 'hateful' terms — "The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided" — I've not seen anywhere. (Yet the converse is easily found.)
    Okay, well very good then, at least we can agree that I wasn't pulling examples out of the clear blue sky.

You've chosen your side, you have your reasons and that's fine, my point being that there's another side that feels equally justified in their position.

There's nothing "hateful" about the way I use "dirty people", that's your interpretation. But IMO that would be the general sentiment when looking at people who might make one sick in a variety of ways, same as one should take general safety measures like wearing shoes, when having to traverse a dirty hospital floor.

Nothing hateful about that at all, it just is.

33. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    They call themselves "purebloods", sometimes it is tongue in cheek, but some are deadly serious in their disdain of those who have taken the shot.
    {snip}

But there's also the flip side of that. The vaxxed are dirty people to be avoided. They're blood is contaminated, everything they touch may in turn infect you...
    {snip}

Why TikTok Anti-Vaxxers Call Themselves ‘Purebloods’ & How
    The World Is Reacting | Vaccine Hesitancy
    (3:39 min)
    Some unvaccinated people are calling themselves ‘purebloods’ on TikTok. People have been using the hashtags #purebloods and #unvaxxed to justify their stand. The hashtag is trending amid a surge in Covid-19 cases in US, mostly from the more contagious delta variant.

The term comes from the ‘Harry Potter’ series and refers to families with an unmixed ancestry. In the popular series, the word ‘pureblood’ is used to refer to wizard families with a ‘pure’ bloodline.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2021 at 15:19.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Chip (30th October 2021), Dubsy (31st October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), PurpleLama (30th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    They call themselves "purebloods", sometimes it is tongue in cheek, but some are deadly serious in their disdain of those who have taken the shot. Mind you, this is an almost miniscule minority of people who Gracy refers to, as opposed to the wide swaths of people who have taken the shot and are willing to ban you from society for refusing. The thing is, knowing how the S-protiens are shed from those who are infected and jabbed alike, both sides have a point, but for myself I think we are coming to live in the Age of Hyperbole.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Go on twitter and look up #purebloods
    I forgot all about "the purebloods", and thusly those who are not that, may as well be "the impurebloods". That goes back to dirty.

I first heard about them listening to Cliff High a couple or so weeks ago. He started harping on and on about the purebloods, and I remember driving to wherever I was going thinking "hmmmm, now that sounds rather elitist, where have I heard that sort of talk before?"

And that goes right back to my overall original point. The people (the impurebloods) Cliff also talked about, feel the same way about him. I "see" a vicious circle poised to spiral out of control here. Thus my concern.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast