Thread: Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

Watch this again with Covid-19 “vaccine shedding"

Love and Hope

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Apulu (5th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), selinam (5th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

1.4K likes vs 4.4K dis-likes ... says it all
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (5th June 2021), Hermoor (5th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), selinam (5th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Watch this again with Covid-19 “vaccine shedding"

And what does this short clip have to do with (supposed) shedding?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

You either change your gender or sign your soul over to get that famous.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2RII6a7z26fP
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th June 2021 at 10:32. Reason: embedded the video

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Journeyman (5th June 2021), selinam (5th June 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Heartening to read the comments. The people are waking up and seeing clearly with open eyes.

One of the most disgusting and deranged 'ads' you will ever see. These people are sick.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Deux Corbeaux (5th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Journeyman (5th June 2021), Tangri (6th June 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/2RII6a7z26fP/

you either change your gender or sign your soul over to get that famous.
    Yes, it's quite clear in this case. Although not sure whether a choice on Celine's part or not. I think many are raised from birth in the opposite gender for 'religious' reasons.

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Heartening to read the comments. The people are waking up and seeing clearly with open eyes.

One of the most disgusting and deranged 'ads' you will ever see. These people are sick.
    Maybe it's just me but these sorts of clips give me that 'your watching a movie' feeling.

It's so grotesque, so guaranteed to offend that it makes me think that someone is trying to wake up the populace. Either that or they're so confident now they don't even try to hide what they're planning and most people don't see it.

The shot of the two babies after Celine's 'worked her magic' for instance. Black pentagrams on one, the other has a top saying 'New Order' on it? It's not exactly subtle.

Then there's the whole thing about 'they won't arrest me I'm Celine Dion' which makes me wonder about predictive programming.

Some keep on telling us that many of these celebs have been 'flipped' and the only way they're avoiding the worst fate is by co-operating, could a video like this be a sign of that? Is someone trying to wake people up, or is the world just that far gone now that what's been normalised to many seems like craziness to us?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), Apulu (5th June 2021), Brigantia (6th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Tangri (6th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,969 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

And what does this short clip have to do with (supposed) shedding?
    I think it's a reference to when she blows the 'stuff' over the male and female babies and they turn into gender neutrals (dressed in her new clothing line)....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Tangri (6th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Celine Deemon.... what a terrible actor she is

And isn't she literally sick.... with anorexia

A mother herself she would deny other women and men the experience of parenthood - and deny a baby / child the experience of having a mother and or father... with the New World Order Poison she happily blows over them -

I was at a park yesterday on a lovely sunny day and seeing all the happy kids and babies and moms and dads and families - and the couples who might never get the chance to have their own families if the Evil Elite get their way... and the young friends walking around together - who have an uncertain future with what's going on - and who may never be able to have children - if the evil elite get their way...

Families and children are the rock on which our human world is built and it is on the brink of being stolen from us... I don't know what is going to happen to turn the war against us around but it has to be turned around...

Those who would steal the prospect of family life and procreation from the people - still intend to have their families and their children I suppose - they won't be having nothing but being happy - they won't be living on Universal Income and owning nothing...

The Opening Post video was from 2018.... and the top comment was...

Quote Something big is going to happen very soon people. Get prepared. These people are revealing themselves. No more idol worship. Get rid of your tv. Do not let these people near our young children’s minds. The so called celebrities are not what they seem. And the 2 hosts saying it’s gold and weird. That’s another indoctrination right there. It’s not gold, it’s not weird, it’s not even funny. This is sick and perverted.
    And one more thing, is Celine Dion a man?

How right they were..... we are under serious attack with the fake pandemic and 'vaccine' bio weapon and a lot (most?) of people have no idea...

I don't think Celine is a man but if she has anorexia her hormones will be all over the place - giving her that appearance - ?

I think she's got much much thinner - dangerously under weight in the last couple of years...
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th June 2021 at 08:56.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), ClearWater (5th June 2021), onevoice (5th June 2021), Tangri (6th June 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I don't think Celine is a man but if she has anorexia her hormones will be all over the place - giving her that appearance - ?

I think she's got much much thinner - dangerously under weight in the last couple of years...
    Anorexia doesn't change the shape of bones. Even on the most airbrushed individuals they tell a story.

These are the characteristics of a male and female skull. Pay particular attention to the sloping forehead and the shape of the male jawbone:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...57b9bad2d470de

Here's Celine in profile.

https://www.fevermag.com/wp-content/...kinny.jpg.webp

Do you see it?

Celine has no body fat to speak of so you can clearly see the clavicles (collar bones). This is the difference between male and female:

https://pediaa.com/what-is-the-diffe...male-clavicle/

Now look at Celine:

https://cdn.okmagazine.ro/unsafe/545...0453650086.jpg

One could go on and look at the Q angle, length of arms and curvature, size of hands, deepset eyes, wider spaced features, adonis belt,

This site has quite a comprehensive list although the images aren't loading.

I realise it's difficult to get your head around how someone so well known could be hiding such a profound secret in plain sight, but understanding this is integral to understanding what they believe and what they want to impose upon humanity. It's the reason why this clothing line exists, it's the reason why they built those two towers in New York only to destroy them and replace them with one. A 'non binary' One World Trade Center...

ps Vigilant Citizen did a good analysis of the children's clothing line:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...clothing-line/

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Anorexia doesn't change the shape of bones. Even on the most airbrushed individuals they tell a story.

These are the characteristics of a male and female skull. Pay particular attention to the sloping forehead and the shape of the male jawbone:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...57b9bad2d470de

Here's Celine in profile.

https://www.fevermag.com/wp-content/...kinny.jpg.webp

Do you see it?

Celine has no body fat to speak of so you can clearly see the clavicles (collar bones). This is the difference between male and female:

https://pediaa.com/what-is-the-diffe...male-clavicle/

Now look at Celine:

https://cdn.okmagazine.ro/unsafe/545...0453650086.jpg

One could go on and look at the Q angle, length of arms and curvature, size of hands, deepset eyes, wider spaced features, adonis belt,

This site has quite a comprehensive list although the images aren't loading.

I realise it's difficult to get your head around how someone so well known could be hiding such a profound secret in plain sight, but understanding this is integral to understanding what they believe and what they want to impose upon humanity. It's the reason why this clothing line exists, it's the reason why they built those two towers in New York only to destroy them and replace them with one. A 'non binary' One World Trade Center...

ps Vigilant Citizen did a good analysis of the children's clothing line:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...clothing-line/

Well I'm not going to be spending time trying to prove that Celine Dion is a woman -

I've had a look at your links but I'm not convinced that the case that she is a man is proven -

I'm still thinking that she has probably had a life ravaged by eating disorders and mental health issues - maybe from an early age - possibly when she was developing and maturing -

I went to see what her sons looked like and guessed that the twins could have been born after fertility treatment - which it turns out they were - in fact they look so little like her that I wonder if any of her ova/eggs were used - perhaps her ovaries were irreparably damaged by the anorexia..?

I know that the Evil Elite are trying to f*** with our minds Big Time - but that could also involve trying to make us think someone is a man when they are a woman - pushing us further down the conspiracy road than we need to go so we are further separated from the General Population who just believe the Mainstream stuff... ?

Let's put it like this... I won't be adding ... "and did you know Celine Dion is a man !!...." into any of my conversations with Main Stream Believers...

I do realize that the future the Shady Cabal are plotting is transgender / transhuman - but Celine Dion being a woman or a man doesn't change things one way or another - IMO...

Thanks for your response -

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

pabranno (5th June 2021), selinam (5th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,505 times in 4,311 posts

Celine Dion is not a man. She is female, and always was female.

There's not one atom of evidence to suggest she was born anything other than female, not now, not ever. Regarding her slim frame and gaunt visage, one could easily say the same of, for instance, Karen Carpenter during her heyday.

Where such a notion came from I've no idea. Is someone trying to claim that if she's evil he/she must therefore be a man? Sorry, bullsh!t. Both sexes can be equally corrupted and depraved. This is just another 'overlay' conspiracy theory that invites you to look here, not there. Don't fall for it.

As for this ad... I remember reading a Celine Dion quote years ago, I doubt I could find it now, but paraphrasing, it was along the lines of how she 'avoided' the extra curricula activates of show-business. Get in, do the job, get out, was her line for years. Don't stay for the parties, do not attend private functions, keep your team – those you know and trust – close at all times. I had thought she was cut of a different cloth, knew what was 'up', and had chosen to stay true, stay pure. Well something changed. Maybe it was the death of her husband(?) It does seem they got to her eventually. Because this was a seriously disturbing piece of quite blatant (evil) propaganda.

Click image for larger version

Name:	celine_dion_ad-2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	46776
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 5th June 2021 at 13:32.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021), selinam (5th June 2021), Tangri (6th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

I used to like Celine Dion a lot; she certainly has a gift for the art. However, I recently discovered that she is a Freemason as most of the famous Hollywood entertainment industry are, according to this video presented by former Freemason Altiyan Childs and shared by Trumancash. The video is over 5 hours long, but has lot of great information, some I already knew. However, until I watched the video, I did not realized that she is a member of the Freemasons. Another fact I discovered from the video is that Walt Disney is also a Freemason. There are lots of dark subliminal images in many of Disney cartoons. For example, Mickey's mirror image spells Wicked:

So this new ad for the gender-neutral clothing now makes more sense being that she is a Freemason. Although many Freemasons may deny that their organization is not a religious one, the fact of the matter is Freemasons worships Lucifer. So the ad is very disturbing on many levels.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

pabranno (5th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I used to like Celine Dion a lot; she certainly has a gift for the art. However, I recently discovered that she is a Freemason as most of the famous Hollywood entertainment industry are, according to this video presented by former Freemason Altiyan Childs and shared by Trumancash. The video is over 5 hours long, but has lot of great information, some I already knew. However, until I watched the video, I did not realized that she is a member of the Freemasons. Another fact I discovered from the video is that Walt Disney is also a Freemason. There are lots of dark subliminal images in many of Disney cartoons. For example, Mickey's mirror image spells Wicked:

So this new ad for the gender-neutral clothing now makes more sense being that she is a Freemason. Although many Freemasons may deny that their organization is not a religious one, the fact of the matter is Freemasons worships Lucifer. So the ad is very disturbing on many levels.
    Correction;" Freemasons do not worships Lucifer". Also Atheism is unwelcome because of trust , If there was an individual who does with in, it doesn't related with the movement.
    Love and Hope

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Celine Dion is not a man. She is female, and always was female.

To be honest, this photo proves nothing. Pre-adolescent children look androgynous. Until recent times you could always tell the gender of children by how they were dressed and their haircut. A boy's hair was always cut short in the past, but if you don't cut it, their hair will grow long.

I've seen an article about a young boy, about 5 years old IIRC who wanted to be a girl; he had grown his hair and dressed like a girl and you wouldn't think it was a boy.

There is one indisputable physiological difference between the biological sexes - the pelvis, which can't be altered by hormone treatment or surgery. A female's pelvis is wider in order to facilitate childbirth, and because of that males and females walk in a different way. A biological man swings his leg directly in front of him, but a biological woman will swing her leg outwards and then in front of the other foot.

Sit somewhere where lots of ordinary people are walking by and watch, and you'll see what I mean. Also, try walking in the manner of the opposite of your birth gender; you won't be able to keep it up for long.

Update:

Whoa! I saw this post not long after I got up this morning and didn't look too closely at the photo.

Look at the long tresses from the ears down - they're auburn, with red tints. Compare that to the hair at the top of the head, which is a plain brown and not reddish at all. It's not the lighting either as it looks front-lit, so the fringe should look the same as the sides.

Cover the long hair with your hands at both sides, what do you see?

It's photoshopped.

Further update - just spotted something else:

Why is there a tress of hair growing out of the left ear?
    Last edited by Brigantia; 8th June 2021 at 11:51.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Journeyman (6th June 2021), pabranno (6th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread