+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic vampirism and fake news

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Psychic vampirism and fake news

I was in my late 20s, making a living in retail sales. Having read various books on sales as well as Colin Wilson's work on energy vampirism. I started to notice the way people dominated each other, with the resultant transfer of energy as well as power from the dominated to the dominator.

I observed power plays among people, I even had a list of th various ways people instantly assume the upper hand. For example, if you assume an attitude similar to a govt inspector, you are instantly the boss. Or maybe, affecting a posture of aloofness and indiference: I'd notice the guy sitting at the bar trying to pick up the girl, with his body turned straight ahead rather than towards his target.

One of the "rules" I came up with was that the exchange of something counterfeit for something real transferred power from the "fool" to the counterfeiter. Or also, getting someone to believe that something fake is real had that same effect. (Ever go on a snipe hunt?).

And with this thought in mind, I wondered what was the motivation for new age purveyors of "fake news?" What does, say, a Simon Parkes, a Charlie Ward, a Kim Possible or a "Juan O. Savin" get from making up stories for fools to believe in? And I mean really, really BELIEVE in!

Well, James Redfield said in Celestine Prophecy that one of the main activities on this planet is the stealing of psychic energy from others.

Mmaybe that's why these alt-news "fakers" do what they do? Maybe they have come to rely on the energy their audiences unconsciously give them?

And what if, when you watch the mainstream news, you are sending energy to the illuminati occultists behind the "establishment?" Didn't some CIA chief say that it was the job of the CIA to make sure that every "truth" the people believe is actually false?
    Last edited by TomKat; 5th June 2021 at 17:54.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeeMetrios (7th June 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), Gracy (5th June 2021), iota (6th June 2021), Journeyman (6th June 2021), Kalamos (6th June 2021), Mercedes (5th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), onevoice (5th June 2021), Peace in Oz (5th June 2021), Sadieblue (5th June 2021), sunwings (6th June 2021), Ti (6th June 2021), Violet3 (7th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Psychic vampirism and fake news

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    And with this thought in mind, I wondered what was the motivation for new age purveyors of "fake news?" What does, say, a Simon Parkes, a Charlie Ward, a Kim Possible or a "Juan O. Savin" get from making up stories for fools to believe in? And I mean really, really BELIEVE in!

Well, James Redfield said in Celestine Prophecy that one of the main activities on this planet is the stealing of psychic energy from others.

Mmaybe that's why these alt-news "fakers" do what they do? Maybe they have come to rely on the energy their audiences unconsciously give them?
    Sure there’s that aspect to it, and another aspect is that this is how they make a living.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Sure there’s that aspect to it, and another aspect is that this is how they make a living.
    Doesn't seem like there's much money in it. Sure, Parkes might book more sessions. But not after people realise his predictions are bogus. Don't see how the others monetize their tall tales.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (9th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), oz93666 (7th June 2021), sunwings (6th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Doesn't seem like there's much money in it. Sure, Parkes might book more sessions. But not after people realise his predictions are bogus. Don't see how the others monetize their tall tales.
    Of course you can keep making money after your predictions turn out to be bogus! You just have to think like a con artist, TomKat. Here's how you do it.

"Good news! The (archangels/alien collective/prophecy unearthed written on preserved reeds/Vedic astrology) has told me that due to your RAISED VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY... we have avoided a catastrophic timeline! Everything I have warned you about took place in that timeline but we have ascended into a higher timeline where these catastrophes were evaded. And it's all thanks to you and the work we have been doing together in order to raise our frequency and ascend into a higher timeline. Thank you, everyone who took did the great work to heal this world with me. You helped us avoid (Prophetic Failure). Now let's do it again. My (occult source that you can't talk to, only I can translate) has let me know that it was your work on (relevant service) that contributed greatly to increasing the healing vibrations of our timeline. So doing this is how you can help avoid further catastrophic timelines! Thank you! Blessed be all of you, love and light and healing energy, we're on the right path."

Aren't you glad I'm not using my powers for evil.

Though I personally believe that some of the goal is to create negative emotions surrounding failure to come true. This also creates a divide in people's minds where they come to distrust everything related to the field, dismissing it all with the same paintbrush that disappointed them. "Corey Good is a hoaxer... so they must all be hoaxers, scammers, and quacks." A few convincing people who turn out to be frauds can do irreparable damage to someone who felt their trust was betrayed, causing them to turn away from an entire subject matter.
    May the Force be with you.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

iota (9th June 2021), Journeyman (6th June 2021), Kalamos (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), Patient (6th June 2021), TomKat (7th June 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ti (here)
    Of course you can keep making money after your predictions turn out to be bogus! You just have to think like a con artist, TomKat. Here's how you do it.

"Good news! The (archangels/alien collective/prophecy unearthed written on preserved reeds/Vedic astrology) has told me that due to your RAISED VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY... we have avoided a catastrophic timeline! Everything I have warned you about took place in that timeline but we have ascended into a higher timeline where these catastrophes were evaded. And it's all thanks to you and the work we have been doing together in order to raise our frequency and ascend into a higher timeline. Thank you, everyone who took did the great work to heal this world with me. You helped us avoid (Prophetic Failure). Now let's do it again. My (occult source that you can't talk to, only I can translate) has let me know that it was your work on (relevant service) that contributed greatly to increasing the healing vibrations of our timeline. So doing this is how you can help avoid further catastrophic timelines! Thank you! Blessed be all of you, love and light and healing energy, we're on the right path."

Aren't you glad I'm not using my powers for evil.

Though I personally believe that some of the goal is to create negative emotions surrounding failure to come true. This also creates a divide in people's minds where they come to distrust everything related to the field, dismissing it all with the same paintbrush that disappointed them. "Corey Good is a hoaxer... so they must all be hoaxers, scammers, and quacks." A few convincing people who turn out to be frauds can do irreparable damage to someone who felt their trust was betrayed, causing them to turn away from an entire subject matter.
    You're right. Didn't the Jehovah's Witnesses predict the end of the world 100 years ago?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), Ti (7th June 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You're right. Didn't the Jehovah's Witnesses predict the end of the world 100 years ago?
    And not just once. According to this article, they predicted the end of the world 8 times, including yes, one in 1920.

But don't worry, it was just the end of a metaphorical world, the end of an AGE, the end of a WAY OF LIFE... the apocalypse was a metaphor for the decline of morality, TomKat, not a real apocalypse, and if you understood spirituality better you would intuitively know about this rampant destruction in the spiritual world. And you can get closer to that understanding by buying my Ascension Wisdom Blessings Course. For only three easy payments of $666, you too can experience the journey into sunk cost fallacy that keeps you committed to our cult-like way of thinking Spiritual Enlightenment.
    May the Force be with you.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021), Journeyman (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), TomKat (7th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

I think in the case of Simon Parkes it's a case of him being a victim of ET manipulation ... According to HIM , he comes from a family with a history in masonry and of working in the CIA/MI5 . My understanding is such families are chosen for promotion in secret agencies because they are easily manipulated , suggestable , particularly vulnerable to mind control ... He also says his first ET contact was as a baby . He was groomed , molded for a task by the controllers , and he does believe in what he's doing , trying to save the world from CERN and 5G , all very laudable , but mixed in with his message there is a malevolent manipulation , that ET's are OK among other things ...

Now in addition to this SP maybe dishonorable ,after your money with his fake 5G shield , which is nothing more than a memory stick ! And many reports that he is not a very nice person ... But basically I think he does believe in his mission , and trust his inside contacts , and is just blind to the fact his contacts have been proved wrong over and over ... He's blind to this because of mind control , almost certainly from ET psychics... All such prominent people in the alternative media will be targeted to cause chaos and confusion.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Interesting that this could be underway on an individual, one on one basis, but also on a much wider planetary scale:

https://deepstatemappingproject.weeb...nergy-map.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

iota (7th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021), TomKat (7th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

they outright scared the living $%#$^ out of me, back when i was NINE yrs old in a Catholic School AND so kinda loving God innocently AND my neighbor was having them over for "studies" which ... even at 9, i was into ALL things "God" so i went diligently

and they CONVINCED me that the start of the 100 yrs was back in 1914 so ... end would be 2014 and was dutifully spooked about it since!!!

hahaha!

and NOT hahaha!

(i may have been a child, but i was sincere and NOT cool to have taken advantage of my innocence and trust ... my pursuit of Truth since that age .. has now led to me leaving ALL religion behind)

anyway, Tom this is a VERY important thread as there is not a single person, i believe, to have been spared "engagement"

(a nice way to say: "HAVING been FED off of")

MULTIPLE times in probably EVERY facet of their lives

did you read the books by Joe Slate? "Psychic Vampires : Protection from Energy Predators and Parasites" was the first

see here

they introduced me to this concept back at the start of this century and i'm finding that Narcissist could ALMOST be interchangeable as ALL of them DO "drain" people's energy and their behavior tends to be predatory AND parasitic

i'm on break for a bit here, and just popped in to answer PM's .. but the one who is VERY VERY knowledgeable and could provide tremendous insight is Johan!

here is a snipppet of a post he wrote here

"
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

Another interesting topic that relates sexual abuse and pathological narcissism can be found here, in Onawah's post on the "To be or not to be a conspirator with Ariane Bilheran"-thread.

Link:

The People Haven’t Risen Up For The Same Reason Abuse Victims Don’t Leave Their Abusers
    FEBRUARY 27, 2021
    CAITLIN JOHNSTONE

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/02...their-abusers/

Accompanying text:

"There was a great exchange in a recent interview with singer-songwriter FKA twigs regarding her relationship with actor Shia LaBeouf, who she is currently suing for “relentless abuse” including assault and sexual battery.

From The Independent:

In a CBS This Morning interview on Thursday (18 February), King asked the musician: “Nobody who’s been in this position likes this question, and I often wonder if it’s even appropriate to ask… why didn’t you leave?”

Twigs replied: “I know that you’re asking it out of love, but like, I’m just going to make a stance and say I’m not going to answer that question anymore because the question should really be to the abuser, ‘Why are you holding someone hostage with abuse?’”

She continued: “People say, ‘Oh, it can’t have been that bad, because she would’ve left.’ And it’s like, no, because it was that bad, I couldn’t leave.”

“Because it was that bad, I couldn’t leave.”
    he wrote more and it is well worth the read

but his knowledge is much more extensive than what he has written here and i hope he chimes in ...

take care and thanks for starting this thread
    Last edited by iota; 7th June 2021 at 22:27. Reason: add link and quote and add book title
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Jehovah's Witnesses used to come to our door regularly when I was still in grade school.
    They used to foist their brochures off onto me since I was too young at first to resist.
    But it wasn't long before I realized I should follow my intuition which prompted me to discourage them, because they always creeped me out and took my energy.
    So I started just telling them "We aren't interested", and closed the door.
    Much later, when I was in my 30s, I just said "We're Buddhists" and the blood would drain out of their faces as I closed the door, and they would stumble off.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (7th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Much later, when I was in my 30s, I just said "We're Buddhists" and the blood would drain out of their faces as I closed the door, and they would stumble off.
    "We're Buddhists", that's a good one Natalie!

Similar story here in my younger days, I would just be a little bit gruff and send them on their way.

Later on down the road with the mellowing age can provide us, and with well founded knowledge gleaned from my childhood indoctrination into Christianity which was never able to quite take hold, I started actually engaging them in polite conversation for the hell of it.

The basics of course between the varying denominations are rooted in verses like John 3:16 (For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not parish, but have everlasting life), so when they would finally roll around to that vital part I would just calmly say that yes, I know it well, I've put great thought into that, and I just don't buy it.

It usually didn't last too far beyond that, but knowing that they really mean well from my own childhood experience of being encouraged to try and save souls for Jesus, it always ended amicably because they are taught a good sense of not pushing beyond certain boundaries.

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm sure there are varieties of JWs, but I always seemed to get the vampiric ones.
    Being an empath, they seemed to have a talent for sniffing me out, as narcissists have a talent for that.
    Engaging them in conversation either seemed to make them content to just take one hit of my energy at a time, but keep coming back to "convert" me (though I was already a Christian). Or they would just decide to move in for one big kill, at which time I was savvy enough to just quietly excuse myself and close the door.
    (By that time, I was in my early teens.)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    "We're Buddhists", that's a good one Natalie!

Similar story here in my younger days, I would just be a little bit gruff and send them on their way.

Later on down the road with the mellowing age can provide us, and with well founded knowledge gleaned from my childhood indoctrination into Christianity which was never able to quite take hold, I started actually engaging them in polite conversation for the hell of it.

The basics of course between the varying denominations are rooted in verses like John 3:16 (For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not parish, but have everlasting life), so when they would finally roll around to that vital part I would just calmly say that yes, I know it well, I've put great thought into that, and I just don't buy it.

It usually didn't last too far beyond that, but knowing that they really mean well from my own childhood experience of being encouraged to try and save souls for Jesus, it always ended amicably because they are taught a good sense of not pushing beyond certain boundaries.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (7th June 2021), iota (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I was in my late 20s, making a living in retail sales. Having read various books on sales as well as Colin Wilson's work on energy vampirism. I started to notice the way people dominated each other, with the resultant transfer of energy as well as power from the dominated to the dominator.

I observed power plays among people, I even had a list of th various ways people instantly assume the upper hand. For example, if you assume an attitude similar to a govt inspector, you are instantly the boss. Or maybe, affecting a posture of aloofness and indiference: I'd notice the guy sitting at the bar trying to pick up the girl, with his body turned straight ahead rather than towards his target.

One of the "rules" I came up with was that the exchange of something counterfeit for something real transferred power from the "fool" to the counterfeiter. Or also, getting someone to believe that something fake is real had that same effect. (Ever go on a snipe hunt?).

And what if, when you watch the mainstream news, you are sending energy to the illuminati occultists behind the "establishment?" Didn't some CIA chief say that it was the job of the CIA to make sure that every "truth" the people believe is actually false?
    Personally I'd just avoid turning up to the usual stoning events that we see Tomkat organise on a tediously regular basis. Well unless you like waiting to find out who will pick up the first rock. Although that's.not normally a big surprise to be fair.

Might be a little projection to see though. What with the vampirism theme?

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

i went in search of the sister thread which was awesome that Onawah had created some time back:

it is:

Re: 20 Basic Tactics Used By Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths To manipulate And Silence A Prey

as i said, this is a VERY important topic as it is happening ALL around us, but few speak of it as SILENCE is the means they persevere

in fact SILENCING people is one of their specialties

it just came up on another thread, The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings

it can be read here

where i posted:

"i''d like to expand on this a bit to say ... the "Allies" of Humanity?

will be those supporting others in getting EMPOWERED

BECAUSE an empowered people CANNOT be subjugated

therefore, it is VERY easy to spot the "Enemies of Humanity"

they tear down, use their words and actions to DISEMPOWER

their CHOICES reflect this through a variety of ways, RIDICULE and INSULTS and other means to ANTAGONIZE are employed

there is NO way to classify these tactics AS "beneficial" at ANY time

spin it any way you want but that is ATTACK in its most basic form"

those who do so are NOT "Allies of Humanity" nor mine"

i believe awareness is necessarily the first step towards effective resolution of an issue that is impacting humanity as a whole continuously, so again thanks Tomkat for initiating the conversation.
    Last edited by iota; 8th June 2021 at 04:56. Reason: formatted added graphic and parting comment
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), onawah (8th June 2021), TomKat (9th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)

Personally I'd just avoid turning up to the usual stoning events that we see Tomkat organise on a tediously regular basis. Well unless you like waiting to find out who will pick up the first rock. Although that's.not normally a big surprise to be fair.

Might be a little projection to see though. What with the vampirism theme?
    One, I couldn't figure out which stoning event you've avoided here. Take care.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (9th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's helpful to understand too that the number of narcissists is on the rise because of all the trauma that people are experiencing now from conception onward.
    Part of spiritual growth now may, as a result, necessitate an understanding of narcissism if only to help heal whatever tendencies have resulted simply from living in these times.

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i went in search of the sister thread which was awesome that Onawah had created some time back:

it is:

Re: 20 Basic Tactics Used By Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths To manipulate And Silence A Prey

as i said, this is a VERY important topic as it is happening ALL around us, but few speak of it as SILENCE is the means they persevere

in fact SILENCING people is one of their specialties

it just came up on another thread, The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings

it can be read here
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gekko (8th June 2021), iota (9th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th June 2021), TomKat (9th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread