+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ET or closer to home?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default ET or closer to home?

Very interesting monologue here by Grant Cameron on what is really behind the ET/UFO phenomenon. His exploration and explanation here rings more true than anything I have heard on the subject. He gets into the concept that the alien visitors have changed their story many times according to the general belief system of the people at the time, like in the 1890’s they appeared in wooden ships and came from mars, then eventually they said Venus, and now other galaxies, or even inter dimensional. He even ties in Michael Newtons work in Journey of Souls. I won’t say more for now, listen and lets discuss.

Also a great podcast in general to follow through these times of potential disclosure.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000523590780

https://open.spotify.com/episode/70l...7A&dl_branch=1

I a recent panel on disclosure, people wondered why the government, media, and people like Elizondo Mellon were avoiding the world extraterrestrial.

Why is everyone avoiding the obvious conclusion that these are ET from distant planet. Or are they?

For years high level officials have indicted UFOs exist but despite the crafted saucers it is not certain where they are coming from. Jim Semivan from TTSA stated that they are ultraterrestrials that created us. Luis Elizondo stopped one interview who asked on world or off-world but saying there are other options. Former CIA UFO expert Kit Green told Jim Penniston that he and seven others working for the defense department where trying to figure out how the phenomenon pops in and out just as quickly.

Now Brian Bender at Politico has hinted that his Pentagon sources are saying the solution to who is flying the UFOs might be much closer to home. "The Pentagon did a study that looked at the possibility that these things could be from here, but a different here. They called it multidimensional travel. Are these things from somewhere else but not that far away, but we can’t see them? They are in a different reality."

Jim Penniston, the key witness at Rendlesham, referenced what Dr. Green told him about defense sub-contacting work for Bigelow with a group of 8 other scientists and medical professionals saying, "Green then said that he was researching a project about propulsion with these cases……we want to understand how does the technology enable interdimensional travel…the focus…to obtain and develop how this technology enters our reality and then leaves as easily as it entered."

Jacques Vallee might just be right after all when he said "I would be very surprised if this turned out to just be ETs flying around."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), Kalamos (9th June 2021), Kryztian (10th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), Rosco1 (12th June 2021), selinam (9th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), WhiteFeather (10th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: ET or closer to home?

I think personally that it is survivors of past cycles. Earth has apparently survived many cataclysmic cycles averaging in spacing about 12,068 years plus or minus. It stands to reason some of those past civilizations occupants survived with their technology, perhaps in the oceans on bases, perhaps on the moon or outside our system but whatever the case I think all have to be from here because they have apparently been here so long there is no other way to explain it unless they have the ability to snap right back to their own systems. All biologic life is keyed into the planet, sun, moon systems they are born into. Their entire reproductive and organ functioning make up is regulated by these bodies and we can as a biological entity only survive away from those regulating frequencies for so long before our bodies start to object. In time they would reject it very strongly and the person would go into a state of shock and die after much pain and mental instability so I don't think they can be from anywhere else. Interdimensional portals have to be the way they get around if they are not indigenous to our planet system. That or they are machines themselves sent here from intelligent sources locked into their world systems as much as we are.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021), Zionbrion (9th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Question Re: ET or closer to home?

How many real "multidimensionals" (multidimensional Souls) truly originates from Earth? ... or is that not really the case, as we all came originally from some place else. Why do we tend to fixate on "belonging to Earth" and nothing else? ... How is that become a "thing"

Now the kicker ... maybe billions of Alien Souls have been/lived here too ... and saw that as "just a phase" ... until to the next level of assignments.

The Ultimate Disclosure would be: we are all aliens and most have (temporary?) amnesia for a good reason.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 9th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th June 2021 at 14:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021), Zionbrion (9th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think personally that it is survivors of past cycles. Earth has apparently survived many cataclysmic cycles averaging in spacing about 12,068 years plus or minus. It stands to reason some of those past civilizations occupants survived with their technology, perhaps in the oceans on bases, perhaps on the moon or outside our system but whatever the case I think all have to be from here because they have apparently been here so long there is no other way to explain it unless they have the ability to snap right back to their own systems. All biologic life is keyed into the planet, sun, moon systems they are born into. Their entire reproductive and organ functioning make up is regulated by these bodies and we can as a biological entity only survive away from those regulating frequencies for so long before our bodies start to object. In time they would reject it very strongly and the person would go into a state of shock and die after much pain and mental instability so I don't think they can be from anywhere else. Interdimensional portals have to be the way they get around if they are not indigenous to our planet system. That or they are machines themselves sent here from intelligent sources locked into their world systems as much as we are.
    The more I learn I don’t think they are from somewhere else. Right now I look at it from the world view presented in the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton. I think there are creator beings who created this planet/sun/system, and they are imperfect. At certain points in history they roamed among the population, for whatever reason now they chose not to appear amongst us, except occasional messages, and messengers, but they are mostly not intervening as to let soul evolution take its course...so in the past, says days of Krishna or the Nephilm, the gods roamed the earth, now they appear as aliens, lights in the sky. And this little speck we inhabit is also a tiny particle of a much larger picture.

Also its interesting the simulation theory is becoming popular, I started to ponder this theory after a part of Newtons book where a client describes getting into a machine, and being able to travel forward in time to view what will happen to him in a life if he chose that one. It really got me thinking...but I think its a sort of non digital simulation/hologram(atoms are 99.999999% empty space) and what we call God is the algorithm that makes it all move. But I don’t want to insult as the word simulation kinda down plays it, because I think this place is absolutely sacred, but also none of it matters

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    How many real "multidimensionals" (multidimensional Souls) originates from Earth? ... Or is that not really the case as we all came originally from some place else. Why do we tend to fixate on "belonging to Earth" and nothing else?
    Have you read Journey of Souls? A few of his patients in the book describe how souls are created.
    I don’t think any souls originate from earth myself, I think we just come here for this experience.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), Mike Gorman (9th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: ET or closer to home?

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Have you read Journey of Souls? A few of his patients in the book describe how souls are created.
    I don’t think any souls originate from earth myself, I think we just come here for this experience.
    Nope ... but it sounds very interesting ...so I did a search on the web and found this:
    • Journey of Souls Audiobook Full by Michael Newton - Case Studies of Life Between Lives Part 1 of 2

• Journey of Souls Audiobook Full by Michael Newton - Case Studies of Life Between Lives Part 2 of 2

(ps: am a "Near Death Experiencer" myself).

Thnx for the tip @Zionbrion

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th June 2021 at 14:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021), Zionbrion (9th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Now Brian Bender at Politico has hinted that his Pentagon sources are saying the solution to who is flying the UFOs might be much closer to home. "The Pentagon did a study that looked at the possibility that these things could be from here, but a different here. They called it multidimensional travel. Are these things from somewhere else but not that far away, but we can’t see them? They are in a different reality." [/I]
    Memorandum 6751 is allegedly from 1947 but disclosed in 2010:

Quote Memorandum 6751 is a US document dated 8 July 1947 that was declassified in year 2010,[1] and disclosed to the public from the FBI archives.[2] The memorandum acknowledges the existence of alien presence. Former FBI officer John DeSouza, author of The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors points to the memorandum as a significant document in ufology.[3]

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021), yelik (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The concept of extra dimensions is something I agree with Arthur Young about, as in there are no tangible Xtra dimensions, from a geometric/physics point of view additional dimensions point to less freedom not greater freedom:
    Time is a possible explanation, maybe these craft are our future selves making a visit to the past; perhaps to engineer subtle changes?
    I think the advanced craft point to 'watchers', beings who are concerned with our existence, the possibility they are extraterrestrial is completely rational, why not, it makes greater sense than 'classified' projects which are so far beyond anything we have.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), avid (9th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021), toppy (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ I wrote this yesterday & today: tinyurl.com/Post-Alien-Disclosure-Trends 🦜🦋🌳

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Gekko (12th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

The phenomenon acts in many ways that represents how a sentient being can experience reality. While we normally experience fixed physical patterns, at times (or minimally) we also experience vivid information dreams, coincidences, pre-cognitions, synchronicities, other possible realities, etc. But the UAP presence exacerbates this latter list. Fixed physical patterns force us to participate in certain ways but the latter list also involves our participation. Rigid exterior objects and through the experience of a more fluid reality.

To understand UAP and their intelligences, we need to expand our epistemological and ontological paradigms. Multiple ways of knowing and/or multiple ontological levels. To make this situation understandable we need to discover common underlying patterns connecting the multiplicity.

Close encounters of the 1st kind, when the UAP - craft is close to the witness (or within 500 feet approx) are enough to trigger the anti-physical, interdimensional, multi ontological, and psychic experiential aspects. Perhaps the physical UAP is not completely an entity of our quotidian reality and the psychic link is necessary to maintain the multi ontological interface...as much for a UAP intelligence as for us.

Maybe when two actual ontological realities interface (even though they are normally out-of-phase or unknown to each other) our distinct potential aspects co-actualize and blend. We can affect each other and this may be why UAP intelligence has to be careful and remain mysterious (or partially unknown) while interfacing. And if we are to treat UAPs as a cybernetic social-cultural "control mechanism,"
    (Vallee´s proposal) it would not necessarily have to be a one-way process. We would also be able to interfere with them through feedback.

aoibhghaire

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th June 2021), Rosco1 (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread