Thread: One EVIL edition of the King James Bible

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 times in 545 posts

Default One EVIL edition of the King James Bible

Short Update: When I mention the patron of Hollar, below, the one who was trying to bring an obelisk to England and was a crypto-Catholic, I found out today that he was best friends with: Archbishop James Ussher who calculated the age of the earth using the "begats" in the Old Testament. Much hatred for the Bible is attached to the young Earthers who follow Ussher and assure us that our world is 6000 years old. And it started with this group of troublemakers. Just something to consider.

No, the KJV Version of the Bible is not evil. But there was one printing done of it, in 1660, paid for by the King, Charles II of England and Scotland, that was most definitely nothing more than an evil conspiracy theory in play. And I have the evidence here to back that statement up.

Charles II, while pretending to be the head of the Church of England was secretly a Catholic. On his deathbed he converted to Catholicism, but he offered, in a secret treaty with France, to do so even earlier, in exchange for money. This is a matter of historical fact.

He hired John Ogilby of Cambridge to print a new edition of the King James Bible that had originally been created at the request of his grandfather, Kind James I of England. But this one would be large in size, and, for the first time, include images depicting some events from the Bible story. It was called the "Restoration Bible".

Now our John Ogilby had some strange associations. He was willing to tell people that he was born near Edinburg in Scotland, but would not share the name of the town. And in a town to the West of Edinburg we find the home of another John Ogilby, who lived a generation earlier, who was a very strict Catholic and a Jesuit as well. In fact this earlier John Obilby is now St John Ogilvie, and on the Jesuit website they mention that he was a Jesuit priest, martyred for his faith at Glasgow on 10th March 1615, when our own John Ogilby was 15 years old.

When our John Ogilby was very young (perhaps 15 or 16?) his father was made a prisoner within the jurisdiction of the King's Bench, presumably for bankruptcy or debt. And supposedly our young John supported the family and used some of the money he earned to buy two lottery tickets, which won him a minor prize. Very convenient. Suspiciously convenient you might say. Later we are told that when he was injured during his dancing career, he taught himself Latin and Greek and then published English translations of the Classics in those languages, and all of this in a period of less than three years.

In my research, when someone has shady birth confirmations, sudden influxes of wealth, or is very handy with ancient or foreign languages, you generally are looking at a Jesuit. And Ogilby meets all three of those qualifications.

Just before he died, Ogilby published an important Atlas of England for Charles II, which some scholars have called "a roadmap for the invasion by Catholics of England", and which featured
    Catholic shrines and Holy places marked on it, which was strange indeed for a map published during a period when the Church of England was the authorized religion of England. In his 2008 television series Terry Jones claimed that one of the map's purposes was to facilitate a Catholic takeover of the kingdom, an interpretation that one historian agreed was 'significant and highly plausible'.

The engraved plates in this ambitious folio Bible of 1660, financed by the publishing entrepreneur John Ogilby (1600–1676), were the work of the Bohemian Wenceslaus Hollar (1607–1677). Hollar was said by his contemporaries to have converted to Catholicism when he was still young, and that the Jesuits of Antwerp had converted him. So we really have two Jesuits working on an edition of the KJV that was printed for, and dedicated to, Charles II. And they made it available to the Royals during the Church of England period, such as we now see. And it was printed in Cambridge, and sold to the nobles and rich folks of the kingdom. Since this was a Bible edition celebrating the "Restoring" of Charles II to the throne, all of the powers that be had a copy of it. Because if you did not have a copy you were not very loyal, were you?

But it goes even deeper than that. Because after the death of Charles II, the following people acquired this illustrated edition of the KJV and kept it close at hand: King George V, King of the United Kingdom (1865-1936), Queen Mary, consort of George V, King of the United Kingdom (1867-1953). But the Restoration Bible edition that was sold to the public was a cheaper version, without these illustrations. Because after all, there was still an idea among the Puritans of England that "graven images" should not be included in a Bible copy. At least not during that time period.

Last week I published a thread called: L.A. - la-la land, it's in the bible!, which can be found here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...84#post1432884

There was a method to my madness. Please look at the image that appears in that thread (which received no comments by the way, so perhaps people thought I was picking on the Calif. crowd, but I was not actually), and examine the image for "Chaos, madness, rabid insanity" called LhLh or La-La.

When I saw the image that the Jesuits Obilby and Hollar put in the Bible for King Charles II, the Genesis image has at the top, in huge letters, what even today some are referring to as "YHWH, the Tetragrammaton, the name of God, Yahweh". No kidding, I actually found this on more than one website, where they claim that those letters spell Yahweh or Jehovah (God).

Here are those letters, blown up for your enjoyment. Please compare them to my other thread image, and you will see that they are identical. They are Lamed Hey Lamed Hey (La-La land, or actually madman, rabid, chaos, etc.). At first I thought that these Jesuits were trying to link Chaos to that Genesis 1 image of the Creation. Now a mention of Chaos would be equally Heretical, since both the Protestants and the Catholics agree that God made the Earth ex nihilio, or "from nothing", and that he did not "arrange into shape" the existing Chaos, as the Gnostics and early Greeks claim. So this is bad. But it gets worse.

By the way, before I go further, here is what YWHW looks like. Now, I have left it just the way that the Hebrews wrote it - from right to left it is read. So actually, when we look at it, it has their letters for HWHY, before it is reversed in English. Hebrews always write it HWHY; we reverse that to have YHWH, or Yahweh (Jehovah). Please confirm with me that this DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE WHAT IS IN THAT BIBLE EDITION. Thank you.

And now for the really bad news; the Evil part of my thread. They used this same symbol in all of the eight pages that they put in the Bible! When Abraham speaks to God, they put, at the very top, the LaLa image. When mankind is created and calls upon the name of God for the first time, they put LaLa inside of three speech bubbles. They refer to God as madness and not Jehovah! Hollar does reverse the signs so that they match the Hebrew style of right to left, but it is still LaLa and not YHWH. Here is that image, since I know that this will be difficult for many to believe:

The old people have told us over and over that Evil needs to be invited in. Vampires can’t enter your home unless you ask them in, demons will not haunt you if you are not doing something evil that calls out to them. And even the Native Americans, when they took their scalps, had a certain way to do it, otherwise it did not count as a trophy. The truth is, that sometimes the higher you go towards the top of the powerful pyramid, in Government, with Royalty or Religious folks, the less that they believe in the Bible words, and the more they follow some type of worship of the ancient sky gods, such as those from Egypt. Hollars’ patron, a Catholic who hid his beliefs as well, was attempting in 1630, to have one of the Obelisks from Egypt brought over to England. But he was getting it from the supply that the Popes had in Rome. They have eleven of them, one inside the Vatican square itself. Why respect pagan monuments if not to secretly worship them? Are the ones that control our world secret RA worshipers? Or do they speak with extraterrestrials, as I have proven, and respect them as well, due to the many benefits such as child pedophilia, wealth accumulation and total control over the locals? Would worship soon follow this?

He was not able to accomplish this, but actually a much larger one was eventually brought to London some two hundred and fifty years later - and its twin was brought to New York by the Masons. By printing a Bible for the rich and famous, in Cambridge, read by Archbishops in England, kept by future Kings and Queens, and respected in general by the "illuminated" of our own generation, we see that they are meeting the requirement of advertising their actions. They put this in plain sight. It delights them to do so. They taunt us and are happy to do this, over and over. We are, after all, their “cattle”.

Some would argue that our scholars simply "did not know and do not know". They simply were not able to read what was there in plain sight and see that it was quite obvious that it did not say Yahweh, but instead said "madman". Even to this day, there supposedly is nobody in Cambridge or in the religious community, or the scholars of the world that can read Hebrew. Sure. None of our Hebrews have pointed this out either.

It is not my intent to pick on any religious belief. I merely wish you to know that by allowing things like this to go unchallenged, aren't we "inviting them in"? Do we have anyone other than ourselves to blame when we allow the defamation of a Bible to remain unstained by accusation?

Your comments would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 15th June 2021 at 15:33. Reason: New Information

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2021), Antagenet (10th June 2021), Brigantia (9th June 2021), Craig (9th June 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2021), Ioneo (9th June 2021), iota (10th June 2021), Journeyman (9th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), Olam (22nd June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Satori (10th June 2021), sunflower (10th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), toppy (10th June 2021), Tyy1907 (9th June 2021), Victoria (10th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Re: One EVIL edition of the King James Bible

Love your findings and insights. A snapshot of points of corruption in and around The Bible, and more tell-tail signs of Obelisks and ancient Egyptian things 🤔

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Brigantia (9th June 2021), iota (10th June 2021), Jim_Duyer (9th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), Victoria (10th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Also see this excellent thread:

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th June 2021), Brigantia (9th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2021), Ioneo (9th June 2021), Jim_Duyer (9th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Satori (10th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), ulli (9th June 2021), Victoria (10th June 2021), Yoda (9th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Love your findings and insights. A snapshot of points of corruption in and around The Bible, and more tell-tail signs of Obelisks and ancient Egyptian things 🤔
    Thank you. The obelisks are tied into the theme of the apocalypse or end of days. The God and Magog
    are England and the USA - each of which now has their obelisk. In one of his sayings from the New Test.
    Jesus tells us when that will be. I don't have my notes in front of me, but it was prior to 2034 AD. But even
    he was not sure exactly which date. Although he did say that it will begin in the months of June or July. He tied it to an event that has actually happened - the fall of the temple of Marduk Bell by the ISIS or ISIL gangsters.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Also see this excellent thread:
    Yes, thank you that is certainly on point. They actually had a difficult time with Hebrew when they made the KJV version, and had to consult with some Rabbis. But they knew enough to recognize YWHW for sure. The absolute worst version of translations is the KJV - any other, and I mean any other is better as far as accuracy. I use none of them - I translate from the original Hebrew text that they are built off of. And what a mess the early form of Hebrew is!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (9th June 2021), Ioneo (9th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pabranno (9th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Tyy1907 (9th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Last week I published a thread called: L.A. - la-la land, it's in the bible!, which can be found here:

There was a method to my madness. Please look at the image that appears in that thread (which received no comments by the way, so perhaps people thought I was picking on the Calif. crowd, but I was not actually), and examine the image for "Chaos, madness, rabid insanity" called LhLh or La-La.
    I read that Jim at the time with interest. I didn't reply because I often find I have ideas firing off in odd directions and I wasn't sure if posting would derail the thread. I'll go back to it though if no-one else has replied I have a clear conscience!

On the KJV, your threads have reminded me of a quote from Manly P Hall which I think I first came across here:

https://amallulla.org/bible/

Quote The first edition of the King James Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason’s marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg.

—Manly P. Hall, Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins
    Thank you. The obelisks are tied into the theme of the apocalypse or end of days. The God and Magog
    are England and the USA - each of which now has their obelisk. In one of his sayings from the New Test.
    Jesus tells us when that will be. I don't have my notes in front of me, but it was prior to 2034 AD. But even
    he was not sure exactly which date. Although he did say that it will begin in the months of June or July. He tied it to an event that has actually happened - the fall of the temple of Marduk Bell by the ISIS or ISIL gangsters.
    There's a lot of interesting aspects to the obelisks, the sudden 'Egyptology' craze which supposedly motivated their removal to London, Rome, NYC and then the construction of the Washington Memorial and the very significant dimensions of the same. One explanation is that they're used in occult energy harvesting rituals.

Quote The three Obelisks are markers of the Orion Group’s One World Order programming for the Black Sun’s placed in the major cities mentioned which are combined to form into an energetic structure that is the Global Unholy Trinity. The Obelisks are designed to be satanic pillars that denote the directions that act as the main compass for running black magic reversals into the North, South, East and West pillars of the inorganic four. These pillars are connected to the beast machine in the planetary grid. They hold multidimensional layers of alien machinery that run reversal energies into the planetary grid which enforce the satanic portals and frequency fences that are used globally by the NAA. These main pillars are Cleopatra’s Needle in London, Caligula’s Obelisk in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican, and the 555-foot-tall Washington Monument in central Washington D.C. These main three link into the many hundreds of obelisks and pentagram geomantic structures that have been set up all over the world that align directly to the Orion constellation. The Orion constellation is the original home of the Black Sun nonhuman entities, the majority of the NAA.
    I don't know if this is true, but I have become far more aware in recent months of the large number of obelisks that are all around us here in the UK. The 'Cenotaph' for instance which served as the model for all our World War memorials is actually an obelisk and I've found many structures on the banks of rivers near or on bridges, which is again suggestive of some form of energy harvesting given that many will pass those points.

PS. On the theme of deliberate altering of religious texts for malign purposes, these three posts may be of interest:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#13773824
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#q13773867
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#q13773900

For background, they're from the 'Bridges' section of 8Kun's Q Research site. A private project by a retired academic who is poring over ancient mythology seeking to link it to the Q narrative:

Quote For those whom know me, here from the start, would you accept my testimony, while I stay blurry about the details, about something I saw with my own eyes? I’m unable to give those details for safety issues, but I will tell you that I went in an Archive Room that I wasn’t “supposed” to get into = a place reserved for “special access” people. I was working on Ezekiel with his Lament on Tyre. I’ve already mentioned this part in page 10, in thread 4. Back then, I had already found the information I needed about Beth-Togarmah and the type of merchandise transported by the Armenian traders. But I wanted to find an older source than the one I had on my hands. As I was digging MANUALLY I found a hint that lead me to this “special access” Archive Room. I got in there by “chance” even though no access was granted to me.

When I followed the code number that I previously found, it turned out to be that of ONE SINGLE piece of very old parchment paper. And yes, it was about Tyre by Ezekiel. What I read on that parchment rattled me to my core. The text was ALMOST the SAME. ALMOST. Apart it was NOT identical to the one of recent times.

What was changed was the NAME and a few other tiny subtle changes, enough to make it coherent, have a homogenous meaning. What was changed was the Name of the City-State. It was NOT Tyre but JERUSALEM. This rattled me greatly and I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. When I checked the date of the parchment, it turned out to be extremely old.

I couldn’t take pictures or make copies of it because back then, we were still on archaic means of research, compared to now: that was decades ago. There were no smart phones around and all this tech we have nowadays. And I couldn’t ask to make copies of it since I wasn’t even supposed to be in that “special access” Archive Room. So I got out of the place just as I got in: unnoticed. But I got out there KNOWING, REALIZING = it was ALL A LIE. Everything we think we know about the Old Testament is a LIE since the text was CLEARLY ALTERED from that time and remaind like that till now.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 9th June 2021 at 18:54.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (9th June 2021), iota (10th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Filling in some huge gaps here Jim. Timely as ever also. This validates much of what I believe to be true in close to 20 years of seeking. The Bible never quite sat right with me in some respects. Why should we fear God? My 15 year old daughter asked me that the other day. I said good point, we should never have to fear an all loving Creator. And that certain parts of the Bible were mistranslated or outright changed. I never said about ET's though. One step at a time for some of us. But myself I'm 100% in agreement the "jealous gods" of old are in fact ET's meddling in human affairs, stringing them along for millenia.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Brigantia (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Filling in some huge gaps here Jim. Timely as ever also. This validates much of what I believe to be true in close to 20 years of seeking. The Bible never quite sat right with me in some respects. Why should we fear God? My 15 year old daughter asked me that the other day. I said good point, we should never have to fear an all loving Creator. And that certain parts of the Bible were mistranslated or outright changed. I never said about ET's though. One step at a time for some of us. But myself I'm 100% in agreement the "jealous gods" of old are in fact ET's meddling in human affairs, stringing them along for millenia.
    Well the scam is to get us to focus on half of the paradox/duality. God is the ALL. From the unity/godhead perspective, there is no suffering cuz no separation. Being in that state is the experience of freedom and love. But thinking of it is "A loving god", i think becomes biased by anthropomorphizing it.

From the state of experience inside the illusion, there are parts of the ALL that it is proper to fear if you want to not die. lol So, one could bring attention to that limited view of the ALL and distort that into "Fear God." It isn't exactly wrong, but clearly manipulative as its anthropomorphizing nature into some mean god.

So, fear of god in this case = fear of fire. That kind of fear is also love, love of life to preserve this unique experience.

Anyway, that is where this idea of fear of god comes from. A good manipulation to get humans to focus on the illusory aspect of the ALL and ignore the unity experience.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Brigantia (9th June 2021), Jim_Duyer (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Thank you for sharing your fascinating research; as I don't know any ancient languages apart from some rudimentary Latin and Greek, I wouldn't know where to start.

The very occult city of Paris also has its obelisk in the Place de la Concorde.

If anyone thinks it's odd that John Ogilby won a lottery - yes they did have them back then, but as you say it's a very unlikely series of serendipities that took him to greater heights.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

iota (10th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://amallulla.org/bible/ This site here has to be one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Clear text, readable and enjoyable. And their mention of 216 X 144 = do you recall in one of my previous posts when I showed that 216 is equal to 6 X 6 X 6 or 666? Thanks for this excellent reply - I will look over the rest shortly.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), Journeyman (10th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I read that Jim at the time with interest. I didn't reply because I often find I have ideas firing off in odd directions and I wasn't sure if posting would derail the thread. I'll go back to it though if no-one else has replied I have a clear conscience!

On the KJV, your threads have reminded me of a quote from Manly P Hall which I think I first came across here:

https://amallulla.org/bible/

Quote The first edition of the King James Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason’s marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg.

—Manly P. Hall, Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins
    There's a lot of interesting aspects to the obelisks, the sudden 'Egyptology' craze which supposedly motivated their removal to London, Rome, NYC and then the construction of the Washington Memorial and the very significant dimensions of the same. One explanation is that they're used in occult energy harvesting rituals.

Quote The three Obelisks are markers of the Orion Group’s One World Order programming for the Black Sun’s placed in the major cities mentioned which are combined to form into an energetic structure that is the Global Unholy Trinity. The Obelisks are designed to be satanic pillars that denote the directions that act as the main compass for running black magic reversals into the North, South, East and West pillars of the inorganic four. These pillars are connected to the beast machine in the planetary grid. They hold multidimensional layers of alien machinery that run reversal energies into the planetary grid which enforce the satanic portals and frequency fences that are used globally by the NAA. These main pillars are Cleopatra’s Needle in London, Caligula’s Obelisk in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican, and the 555-foot-tall Washington Monument in central Washington D.C. These main three link into the many hundreds of obelisks and pentagram geomantic structures that have been set up all over the world that align directly to the Orion constellation. The Orion constellation is the original home of the Black Sun nonhuman entities, the majority of the NAA.
    I don't know if this is true, but I have become far more aware in recent months of the large number of obelisks that are all around us here in the UK. The 'Cenotaph' for instance which served as the model for all our World War memorials is actually an obelisk and I've found many structures on the banks of rivers near or on bridges, which is again suggestive of some form of energy harvesting given that many will pass those points.

PS. On the theme of deliberate altering of religious texts for malign purposes, these three posts may be of interest:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#13773824
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#q13773867
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/13718828.html#q13773900

For background, they're from the 'Bridges' section of 8Kun's Q Research site. A private project by a retired academic who is poring over ancient mythology seeking to link it to the Q narrative:

Quote For those whom know me, here from the start, would you accept my testimony, while I stay blurry about the details, about something I saw with my own eyes? I’m unable to give those details for safety issues, but I will tell you that I went in an Archive Room that I wasn’t “supposed” to get into = a place reserved for “special access” people. I was working on Ezekiel with his Lament on Tyre. I’ve already mentioned this part in page 10, in thread 4. Back then, I had already found the information I needed about Beth-Togarmah and the type of merchandise transported by the Armenian traders. But I wanted to find an older source than the one I had on my hands. As I was digging MANUALLY I found a hint that lead me to this “special access” Archive Room. I got in there by “chance” even though no access was granted to me.

When I followed the code number that I previously found, it turned out to be that of ONE SINGLE piece of very old parchment paper. And yes, it was about Tyre by Ezekiel. What I read on that parchment rattled me to my core. The text was ALMOST the SAME. ALMOST. Apart it was NOT identical to the one of recent times.

What was changed was the NAME and a few other tiny subtle changes, enough to make it coherent, have a homogenous meaning. What was changed was the Name of the City-State. It was NOT Tyre but JERUSALEM. This rattled me greatly and I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. When I checked the date of the parchment, it turned out to be extremely old.

I couldn’t take pictures or make copies of it because back then, we were still on archaic means of research, compared to now: that was decades ago. There were no smart phones around and all this tech we have nowadays. And I couldn’t ask to make copies of it since I wasn’t even supposed to be in that “special access” Archive Room. So I got out of the place just as I got in: unnoticed. But I got out there KNOWING, REALIZING = it was ALL A LIE. Everything we think we know about the Old Testament is a LIE since the text was CLEARLY ALTERED from that time and remaind like that till now.
    A couple of days ago I posted the work on part of the Psalms about the seven presences.
    I did not post the hidden information, because I felt it would upset some people.
    Here is that for you:

Here are the three verses (Psalm 135:15-17) but with the hidden translation :

The Goyim (Gentiles) idolize silver and gold; the work of the hand of Adam (Hebrews).
    The have mouths and yet do not declare (they share not their ideas),
    they have eyes (mental qualities) and yet they do not perceive (understand).
    The have ears but do not hear (do not harken to the words of God).
    Indeed, there is no breath or spirit in their mouths. (wind, breath, spirit of Creation in Gen.)

We don't need to get angry for two reasons. One - this is from thousands of years ago, and their
    pure hatred of the Gentiles/Goy, while evident, has no connection to the Jews of today. And two,
    they are very very clear in Genesis 2 that both creations of man were done in the image of the gods.
    They think of us as a similar but different form of humans. We are the ish, the age-men, and they
    are the Adam. Beloved and chosen by Yahweh.
    So when they say that we Goyim love the silver and gold that are the handcrafts of the Adam or
    Hebrews, that's just what they meant. And when they say that we are ignorant, dumb, and
    without faith or spirit, that's what they meant.
    But don't spread this too far or they will call you an Anti-Semite for sure. Ha Ha.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), Journeyman (10th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Thank you for sharing your fascinating research; as I don't know any ancient languages apart from some rudimentary Latin and Greek, I wouldn't know where to start.

The very occult city of Paris also has its obelisk in the Place de la Concorde.

If anyone thinks it's odd that John Ogilby won a lottery - yes they did have them back then, but as you say it's a very unlikely series of serendipities that took him to greater heights.
    Yes, I learned something when I read that about the lottery. I could not post all of my research here - it runs to many pages, perhaps 30. But I won't put it in a book either, so I will share when I can. Putting money in the hands of a chosen few who are going to be doing your bidding is even simpler today - they just award you a contract, scholarship, grant, or make sure that whatever you have to offer sells very well... But I can smell
    a hidden Jesuit a mile away - I have a fully functional crap detector.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    No. A God you need to fear is not a God. Yes, the ET's of today are oddly similar to the gods of old in many ways.
    I personally feel that it is best to read the New Testament, and leave the Old out as much as possible. We really do not have much in common with the Adam man that was selected by Yahweh as his people - from a moral, legal, philosophical or any other point.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), O Donna (11th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Tyy1907 (10th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Don't know how relevant this is, but it caught my attention just now.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,992 times in 2,139 posts

It is interesting that the substitution of the word 'Yahweh' for the word 'madness' fits perfectly with the Gnostic's understanding of the nature of Yahweh (Yaldabaoth). In the Gnostic creation story Yaldabaoth (Yahweh/Jehovah) is created in error by Sophia. her offspring is born 'blind' and 'ignorant' and believes that he alone is the one true creator god. He is often referred to as 'mad' and 'insane'.

Could the creators of the Restoration bible have been closet Gnostics?

Quote Now this dim ruler has three names:

The first name is Yaldabaoth,
    The second is Saklas,
    And the third is Samael.

The first ruler is evil because of the madness inside him. He said, “I am God, and there are no other gods besides me,” for he was not aware of the source of his power.

- Apocryphon of John

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), iota (10th June 2021), Journeyman (10th June 2021), Rosco1 (10th June 2021), Victoria (10th June 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    It is interesting that the substitution of the word 'Yahweh' for the word 'madness' fits perfectly with the Gnostic's understanding of the nature of Yahweh (Yaldabaoth). In the Gnostic creation story Yaldabaoth (Yahweh/Jehovah) is created in error by Sophia. her offspring is born 'blind' and 'ignorant' and believes that he alone is the one true creator god. He is often referred to as 'mad' and 'insane'.

Could the creators of the Restoration bible have been closet Gnostics?

Quote Now this dim ruler has three names:

The first name is Yaldabaoth,
    The second is Saklas,
    And the third is Samael.

The first ruler is evil because of the madness inside him. He said, “I am God, and there are no other gods besides me,” for he was not aware of the source of his power.

- Apocryphon of John
    Good catch. Yes, the Gnostics certainly had issues with Yahweh. But then again, so did Jesus. And to the extent that I wondered if his "lost years" were spent among them? When Jesus gives the commandments in the NT, there are only six of them, plus one he added about fraud. As in lying. And what about the other four? All of them have one thing in common - the four he omitted all have the name Yahweh in them. Jesus could not recommend a commandment with that name in it. And when he said "your father is not my father - your father is the Satan" that pretty much puts the final nail in the idea. Jesus felt his father was El, the Creator, and that Yahweh was the problem that he was sent to correct.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), iota (10th June 2021), Olam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021), Tyy1907 (10th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)

When I see the Massoretic text I realize that, while this is the original Hebrew, and is the text that most of the Catholic and Protestant bibles alike use as their base, or used as their base, I still know that the original proto-Hebrew had no vowels. So what we have still is not anything like the original - but more like what a group of Rabbis agreed upon around 900 AD or so.
    But I still use it, since it is the best we have today.
    And I can confirm, without any hesitation or reservation, that the KJV version is the absolutely least accurate of all - except for the NIV and those newer ones that have come out - they are equally inaccurate.
    Thanks for the video - turned my stomach but it was necessary.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), pueblo (10th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,992 times in 2,139 posts

When I see the Massoretic text I realize that, while this is the original Hebrew, and is the text that most of the Catholic and Protestant bibles alike use as their base, or used as their base, I still know that the original proto-Hebrew had no vowels. So what we have still is not anything like the original - but more like what a group of Rabbis agreed upon around 900 AD or so.
    And I can confirm, without any hesitation or reservation, that the KJV version is the absolutely least accurate of all - except for the NIV and those newer ones that have come out - they are equally inaccurate.
    What version do you use?

33. Link to Post #18
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

What version do you use?
    Because they are copyright free, I use ESV and ASV to get the big picture of what they are selling us, and then I go to qbible.com and check out the Massoretic Hebrew originals.

It's somewhat of a pain to translate word by word, and you have to check that what is written in the Hebrew characters is what they are translating - because sometimes they change it right there even in the Massoretic version. And then of course you have to put each sentence into VSO order and see who is doing what to whom,
    and you have to check the Hebrew suffix's to see the masculine or feminine pointers.
    If you go to studylight.org hebrew you can see all of the meanings that this word has been used
    for previously, but check down below to make sure that the original characters are what they are
    translating for - sometimes they edit the word to make it closer to the meaning that they want
    for the word. No kidding, it's just that untrustworthy for the entire process.
    And then of course there are some words where they say "left out of translation", which indicates that
    they have never taken the meanings for those particular words into consideration. Sometimes they
    say "left out of translation". WTF does that mean? Some words we just don't have to even look at?
    Yahweh would be happy to learn that. Ha Ha.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Journeyman (13th June 2021), Olam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Reading this site, which I've previously posted about at some length, I came across a reference to the King James Bible which I think may be of interest in this thread. It's Job 30-29 and the interesting thing is how different the KJV translation is to every other version?

Quote And finally this oddity which I just find curious. Bible: I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls (Job 30:29). https://biblehub.com/kjv/job/30-29.htm Looking at how this is translated in other versions of the bible is even more curious.
    So if you go to: https://biblehub.com/kjv/job/30-29.htm

Quote King James Bible
    I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

New King James Version
    I am a brother of jackals, And a companion of ostriches.

American Standard Version
    I am a brother to jackals, And a companion to ostriches.

Berean Study Bible
    I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of ostriches.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    I was the brother of dragons, and companion of ostriches.

English Revised Version
    I am a brother to jackals, and a companion to ostriches.

World English Bible
    I am a brother to jackals, and a companion to ostriches.

Young's Literal Translation
    A brother I have been to dragons, And a companion to daughters of the ostrich.
    There's other translations available via the link to Bible.com. Curious choice by the KJV translators though?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), Olam (22nd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, once again I did not get notification of your post. I will furnish my own translation today. Jim

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Journeyman (22nd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast