Thread: Some are "Woke", but others are Truly Aware

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Default Re: Some are "Woke", but others are Truly Aware

It seems that the young rarely realize the full extent to which they are being manipulated.
    The co-option of basically good, altruistic motives that threaten the structures run by the elite has happened before, though.
    It all reminds me of the "hippie" movement, which was also a threat to the power structure.
    It seems that the basic mindset of equality, love and shared co-creative abundance must be mocked and destroyed, to continue the drumbeat march of total control that has repeated throughout history, thus the inversion of all good movements.

The very word "Woke" itself rubbed me wrong from the beginning, as I suspect it was coined by the elite as a mockery of the awakening that actually was expanding faster through the introduction of electronic communications via the internet. And of course, humans being the social creatures that we are, are inclined to hop onto bandwagons.

“Father Forgive Them, They Know Not What They Do.”
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 10th June 2021 at 16:39.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Gekko (10th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Baldwin

I wonder why the FBI and COINTELPRO were so fascinated with these guys? Agencies tend to ignore any movement that doesn't have a good chance of making needed progress in the world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://vault.fbi.gov/james-baldwin

https://theintercept.com/2015/08/15/...james-baldwin/

Quote A new book explores the lengthy FBI file on James Baldwin, who was targeted with more surveillance than Richard Wright or Truman Capote.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To all the Smarties above: When everyone else has forgotten about wearing Masks, you will find me in a Hasmat Suit. You may happily stay awake working that one out!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DaveToo (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), tessfreq (24th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One way of describing a distinction like this is:
    1. Those who believe they're aware, but are not, and are merely following the mainstream media (and social media) propaganda like a flock of birds.
    2. Those who really are aware, and truly, genuinely, think for themselves.
    I haven't been following the latest 'flavor of the day' or 'meme' that is circulating on the net now with respect to 'woke' people.

Dozens of distinctions could be made.

People who:
    'think they are awake',
    'actually are awake',
    'wish the were awake'
    'pretend they are awake' etc. etc.

or even P.M. Boris Johnson's interpretation: "There's nothing wrong with being woke... I put myself in the category of people who believe that it's important to stick up for your history, your traditions and your values, the things you believe in." WTF !!!

Let TPTB try as they might to confuse us, dilute us, antagonize us, patronize us...

When all is said and done, you either get it or you don't.
    Those who get it are 'awake', those who don't are 'asleep' (normies).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Pam (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (10th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #26
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Dave too. So I guess what Im trying to say is, the woke, seem like a new sugar high. They will be outraged by things discovered and told them via the present day news, and catch a wave that everyone seems to be riding. As if calling a woman a man and vice-versa is going to fix anything

But at the same time they will not know about the controllers, false flags, building 7, the school shootings and so on. They will become aware of the ET topic cause its current and topical, but not from its roots.

this all may seem like nuance, and certainly my opinion, but I feel the woke, will be just as intolerant and potentially ignorant as their non woke others
    The violence against asians one example similar to when I dated an Africa American gal who had predjudice against Indians.

Who created slaves in Africa in the first place? Africans against other Africans

All things back engineered far enough to a fuller history show a pattern of human behavior, tribes, haves and have nots and divide and conquer.

So we are essentially the same. But that being said, some of us not only know that, but live it.
    And there is still a right and wrong in my opinion and pretending that is not true will only yield hypocrisy

d
    The good thing however is that the "woke" are ignorant no more, in the sense that they're no longer are ignoring what's happening around them. They may not be learned but they are also not ignorant. Its only a matter of time before they learn because they have started their path to learning. We all once was "woke" (unlearned)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Gekko (11th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (10th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

1. Those who believe they're aware, but are not, and are merely following the mainstream media (and social media) propaganda like a flock of birds.
    Well in the era of doublespeak, WOKE=ASLEEP. So the thread could be titled there's Woke and then there's Awake.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DaveToo (11th June 2021), Gekko (11th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2021), thepainterdoug (11th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

• Tucker obtains 'shocking' government document on bias-free language:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (12th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

• Mother EXPLODES at School for Teaching 5-Year Olds How to M@sturbate, Perform @nal Sex:

Am Dutch, correct me if I am wrong: it seems that the word "woke" = past tense of being awake ... so the word explicit says you were awake but not anymore?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th June 2021 at 21:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (12th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Rosco1 (12th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Am Dutch, correct me if I am wrong: it seems that the word "woke" = past tense of being awake ... so the word explicit says you were awake but not anymore?

cheers,
    John
    "woke" is the past tense of "wake".

I wake up at 8 a.m. usually.
    I woke up at 9 a.m. today.

"woke" doesn't explicitly say or mean anything in particular,
    however there seems to be a movement afoot that is trying to
    kidnap the verb and make it into a noun!

If anything, one should describe someone as "woken" or having been "woken",
    but certainly not "woke"!

"Awoke" is the past tense of "awake".

I personally like to use:

"They are awake".
    "They are not awake (normies)".

or if you want to use 'woke' / 'awoke':
    "They woke up to what's really going on in the world just a few years ago" OR
    "They awoke to what's really going on in the world just a few years ago".

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

• ABOUT TIME!!! Tom MacDonald - "Fake Woke" REACTION:

• Tom MacDonald - "Fake Woke":

16,926,120+ views

• Tom MacDonald - "Cancelled":

8,771,480+ views

Thank you PainterDoug and ExomatrixTV - I would never have seen these had you not posted them.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (13th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

cheers,
    John
    Goodness only knows what it really means. People are being confused and divided to the nth degree and common sense is becoming a nonsensical footnote from a bygone era.

The language and culture are being deliberately corrupted along with everything else of note in human life, i.e. food; drink; health; environment; education; politics; media; history; independent critical thought; workplace practices; social standards and so on ad nauseum.

More than anything else John it means trouble, as if we haven't got enough of that already!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Gekko (13th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Parsi-X (5th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

So much comes down to marketing.

Nothing is safe from marketing, everything is for sale.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Hermoor (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

cheers,
    John
    Goodness only knows what it really means. People are being confused and divided to the nth degree and common sense is becoming a nonsensical footnote from a bygone era.

The language and culture are being deliberately corrupted along with everything else of note in human life, i.e. food; drink; health; environment; education; politics; media; history; independent critical thought; workplace practices; social standards and so on ad nauseum.

More than anything else John it means trouble, as if we haven't got enough of that already!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gord (13th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

cheers,
    John
    "woke" is the past tense of "wake".

I wake up at 8 a.m. usually.
    I woke up at 9 a.m. today.

"woke" doesn't explicitly say or mean anything in particular,
    however there seems to be a movement afoot that is trying to
    kidnap the verb and make it into a noun!

If anything, one should describe someone as "woken" or having been "woken",
    but certainly not "woke"!

"Awoke" is the past tense of "awake".

I personally like to use:

"They are awake".
    "They are not awake (normies)".

or if you want to use 'woke' / 'awoke':
    "They woke up to what's really going on in the world just a few years ago" OR
    "They awoke to what's really going on in the world just a few years ago".

Maybe you did not realize I was being sarcastic. (Am Dutch )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

cheers,
    John

Maybe most did not realize I was being sarcastic ... (Am Dutch ) ...
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2021 at 12:20.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (13th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Parsi-X (5th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Yes. Its important to note that those in group 2 are very careful to distinguish what they are 99-100% sure about (aware), 90-98% sure (lots and lots of research and/or experience that pushes them past the 90% confidence threshold in order to mostly accept it as a truth like science does, but still aware that this can be wrong with complex issues), and 60-89% sure (playing the odds but still gathering more data to try and increase surety.

After you are disillusioned from something that you were sure or almost sure was true, you are then more cautious and critical of your conclusions. Those in group 1 havent been humbled by such experience and not genuine in their beliefs.

I came up with an idea that im not sure that it would be ethical to use, but part of me would like it to see how normal people would respond to challenging their beliefs in this way. Basically, I think most normal people are full of it and really dont believe what they believe as much as they think they do. Thats because it is essentially free to believe what you want (except for when 'karma' comes due to the beliefs error). Many things will not be proven during our lifetime, and even if it is, ignorant people can still pretend its not proven. So, there is no way to make a monetary bet.

The only other way is to then make a magical verbal and written contract. lol To call them out on their flimsy belief, then a bet is made where the loser has to pay the consequences after this life. If they don't believe in the afterlife, then that becomes part of the bet. lol The penalty could be any kind of payment. They could be bound to do something for the winner or agree to spend one month in prison. The point is if the penalty was harsh how many of them would accept such a bet on something they strongly believe. I think very few would take the risk over their belief, which shows they really don't know.

Its kind of a wild or silly thought, but also interesting. I have a feeling that the powers that be use something like this to make contracts with other elites they dont trust. Legal + occult contracts. For example, how could they ever trust aliens, since they would laugh at our legal jurisdiction. They would have to use occult rituals and stuff to bind them. And since we know how much they love the occult stuff, why wouldn't they use such tactics.

Lastly, truth seekers are 'awakening' not 'awake.' Its a never ending process and not as arrogant sounding. Awake to certain issues, but i would not use 'awake' in a general sense.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 13th June 2021 at 10:50.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

DaveToo (13th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

• ANOTHER FED UP MOM BLASTS ANOTHER SCHOOL BOARD (multiple videos of different angry mothers):

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ITYEEGJuqaiJ
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2021 at 12:19.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), Snoweagle (24th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

It seems to me that most people (that I have had contact with, primarily US citizens) sleepwalk through life. Some fight with passion to stay entranced by the status quo narrative, and present a force field when hit with information that runs counter to the status quo narrative.

When the word "woke" gets flung around by neoliberal and neocon mouthpieces that hijack any segment of the lexicon that they damn well please, to further their agenda, it is a valid observation by those whose open minds, research, and experience have actually awakened them to reality and to see the overlaid narrative - "the awake" - to recognize those shepherds of the sleepwalkers as the charlatans that they are. On the other hand, when someone as truly awake as Caitlin Johnstone uses the word "woke", it simply means "awake."

I personally went through 3 very noticeable "stages" of coming out of a (probably B-12 chronic deficiency induced) brain fog. Each time, I felt noticeably more awake. I'm sure that's also true of all of us who believe that we are among "the awake" (Doug's "in the know") - that we "awakened" in bits and pieces over time. So, maybe the best psychology is to congratulate those who declare themselves "woke" and welcome them to the rabbit hole. They aren't going to instantly gain the insight that you (dear reader) have gained with all of your years of research and experience, but let's take them at their word that they have begun the process of questioning the official narrative and awakening to reality.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th June 2021), DaveToo (13th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th June 2021), Gekko (14th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

From an article called the coma before the storm by Kurt Schlichter

The smart set refused to see the signs or hear the rumblings. Part of the fun will be seeing the surprise on their smug, perpetually-masked faces.

And now the elite has reached peak zombie with President * literally stumbling through his tenure as the tongue-bath media not only praises the Emperor’s new clothes (and literally praises Dr. Empress’s tacky duds) but marvels at his ability to feed himself. Look for a 99% approval rating to come down the pike even as we’re told that the biggest threat to Our Democracy is those wicked insurrectionists and their insurrectiony ideas about normal people having a say in their own governance.

Tick tock.

It’s not clear what’s going to happen, but this mess is unsustainable and what happens next may get ugly. They aren’t just going to shrug and give up power any more than we’ll shrug and submit to the serfdom they have planned for us. So, enjoy this coma before the storm, because the storm is coming.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bubu (14th June 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

I have recently learned that "woke" is a direct translation fr0m the Chinese for the attitudes instilled in the cultural revolution when the whole civilization was demolished.

Looking at Oz, Canada and UK, one sees gun control and then total control with no rule of law. Our constitution is threatened. IMO we have a chance here and it is because people are in the know.

Here is a recent discussion of how things play out when citizens have no rights

Last edited by Delight; 14th June 2021 at 23:03.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (20th June 2021), gord (15th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 39 LastLast