1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Some are "Woke", but others are Truly Aware

source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2021), DaveToo (20th June 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Snoweagle (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

New Information for Vaccined and Unvaccinated People Showing All In Danger:
    Go to Dr. Charlie Ward.com/Videos/Unvaccinated still at risk of infection by Spike Proteins. These are called Prions (similar to those of Mad Cow Disease) which are SHED IN VAST NUMBERS BY THE VACCINATED, who then infect those in their vicinity who did not receive the Vaccine. By the way, this is not a vaccine in the medically accepted meaning of the term and it has not been approved by the FDA. It is an irreversible infusion onto your DNA and mRNA of computer parts meant to either cause your DEATH and/or CONTROL you like a machine. You can be turned ON and OFF and INSTRUCTED BEYOND YOUR WILL TO DO ANYTHING. If you took the first JAB, MY ADVICE IS DO NOT TAKE THE SECOND ONE if you wish to live. Some posters have suggested taking Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (sold in detergent section of supermarket) quarter or more teaspoon per quart of water and drinking throughout the day. Others suggest Pine Needle Tea which may be similar to drops of Turpentine in cup of hot water (since Turpentine is the blood of the Pine Tree) to address the INFLAMATION inside the blood vessels and the heart and brain caused by the spike proteins which generate nanites in huge numbers. Please download the abovementioned video and get the exact information from the Doctor's mouth. Also research the bicarbonate of soda and turpentine information online. I am not a doctor and am only suggesting a heads-up piece of information which may be useful. Do your own research.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th June 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think it’s an important question and I ran to reflecting about it right after Dough posted it because the culture is so “woke” here where I’m ( and in long term) that we realize the value of “being in the know” instead just “being awake” to it all.

I think that the “woke state” is essentially neural excitation state. It may originate in self-reflection but is more commonly experienced as a result of traumatic events.

If you ask why “we here in Dharamsala” experience so much wokeness, I think it’s partially for the presence of Tibetan community ( who have been here for 60 years already ) many of whom were once tortured and imprisoned after Chinese “liberation of Tibet” and while protesting against the occupation.

Once you’ve got to experience “something like that” there is no way anyone can convince you or shush you by “hearty meals”.
    As a matter of fact and in high neural excitation state, you may be possibly able to eat just morsels. Or people go drinking.

It’s not where it ends here ...

We have also hosted Israeli communities here for at least two decades now, young people who go traveling after two or three years of army consignment and before they go to University or somewhere in between, many of whom suffer from PTSD
    but they’re very awake and aware to the all-pervading human cause as well.

So is the local Hindu community who have been through lots of “education” from various types of “overlords” historically.

So is the rest of us here.

The problem with “woke state” is just this: it’s not a healthy or happy state to experience in long term and it can go overboard.

For example: I’ve seen people who threw fits and cried and yelled violently right in the middle of teachings in the monastery when thousands of people were present.
    Due to the amount of people and stress, it happened almost regularly in some years that someone had genuine ( not preplanned ) “woke fit” and started to yell with hope to “wake up everyone” to something.

More commonly, the person in unassisted neural excitation state - that can be suppressed and lie dormant for many years damaging the rest of your health and psychological balance - take it out on anybody , anywhere at the end or experience serious burnout.

Some people get to experience such wokeness only after they drink alcohol it seems to me. At least some of my friends described it to me as “becoming alive” if they drink.

There has to be genetic disposition towards neural excitation and higher awareness as some of us experience it easily and naturally - especially in young age - while others would need alcohol, drugs or perhaps, do lots of detox in order to de-fat and de-calcify their amygdala.

But adopting “wokeness” as natural state for years , for example can be quite dangerous to the person himself and sometimes to the society.

If you got a chance to visit any mental health institution around the world you’d probably find 5-10 % people who got in because they’ve been too much woke at some point to handle themselves anymore and have to be given sedatives at that point because their “excitation” has gone overboard and they can’t stop shouting about the truth and kicking
    It happens even to decent people because their neural systems are frailer than they thought. But after such dramatic episodes they usually return to their normal selves and are able to reflect upon their situation better.

Buddha called himself “awakened one” but we would commonly describe him as person “in the Know” rather than “excited ascetic”.

I suppose that Buddha himself had to experience - inevitably so- full wokeness in final stages of his meditation and following it,
    he descended from “that state” to state of calmness and profound peace.

And again he would remain in the state of peace for long time, not opening his mouth about his realizations of the truth and before he was asked to teach
    but he taught for the rest of his life from the state of Knowing rather than from Woke state.

What happens to many “wide awake” people is that due to the intensity of your neural-brain excitation, with thousands of neurons firing some kind of “truthful information” simultaneously, people are super convinced about being “in the know” at that point.
    They want to start teaching others immediately, become an “activist”, go protesting to the square or start sending letters to about everyone they know , without discrimination.

The danger is that the function of discernment becomes subsidiary to the person who are plain “woke” and they’re able to ignore plenty of other serious issues.

In “knowing state” we are probably in the best advantage to cope with any situation at all, after we have woken or been woken to the truth, sometimes in the middle of night -metaphorically and not- we need to calm down and experience profound sense of calmness ,
    in order to be able to convey our message, look after ourselves and others and so forth.

Knowing is another state to practice it seems to me, it’s not a stagnant state and most certainly not a dead state, it too has its perks and annoyances,

beyond that it’s essentially the smartest possible state for a human being to achieve or abide in and there may not be any immediate results coming out of it ( or social changes ).
    In the mean time we are bound to watch millions of excited (woke) activists sharing their stories on a big stage but no one can also display their personal evolution

and no one can essentially display “knowing” since knowing is a silent function.

But back to Buddha and wake vs knowing states, the process of neural maturity may take many years to accomplish for most of us
    and “coming down” from the “excitation state” to a state of wisdom.

Cutting through the process is possible but results are often temporary or uneven.
    Straight down from “high wokeness” there are states of deep depression
    or states of almost extreme anxiety and social neurosis ( and many other kinds of neurosis as well).

Continuous wokeness have landed some people in states of neural paralysis till the end of their lifetime, others ran to car accidents or turned catatonic at the end of their woke time,

so what does it suggest to me is that “coming down” from such states requires conscious inner effort ( sorting yourself instead trying to “sort others” all the time)
    and taking time to self-reflect.

Peace is important to Life . Wokeness without deeper wisdom grounds can be just like the person with “eyes wide opened” who can’t stop doing what they do until someone stops them, gives them hug and wakes them up truly.

🙏🌸🌸🌸
    Last edited by Agape; 18th June 2021 at 03:12.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

amor (18th June 2021), Brigantia (23rd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Journeyman (21st June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), tessfreq (24th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Thanks

• WOKABULARY: How Well Does Ben Shapiro Know Woke Terms?!:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (21st June 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Thanks

• Larry Elder SCHOOLS Woke Liberals | Larry Elder:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (20th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Many of the examples of 'Woke' culture are reminiscent of the Chinese cultural revolution. A group is formed, ostensibly with altruistic, idealistic goals in mind but participation is dependent on acceptance of the governing ideology, be that Maoist communism or woke culture.

Adherents, often young because sadly this can be twisted to appeal to the idealism of youth, are convinced of the righteousness of their cause and the infallibility of their reasoning. Any opposition is labelled, demonised and only total victory is acceptable when it's confronted. Zealots have no room for compromise, because they believe they represent absolute good and their opponents absolute evil. Inevitably these movements are subject to manipulation and can be used to destabilise existing societies. That conflict is currently underway in the west.

Real knowledge is dependent on research, thought, contemplation, trial and error, a willingness to confront and alter one's beliefs should experience suggest that they're not well founded or the assumptions on which they rest are shown to be in question. A blanket acceptance of someone else's belief system, whatever the label, is almost the antithesis of this process. I don't consider myself in the know, but I aspire to that state over giving away my capacity to reason for myself in return for the illusory comfort of being accepted within a community given over to groupthink.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd June 2021), Delight (22nd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2021), gord (22nd June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (21st June 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    It seems to me that most people (that I have had contact with, primarily US citizens) sleepwalk through life. Some fight with passion to stay entranced by the status quo narrative, and present a force field when hit with information that runs counter to the status quo narrative.

When the word "woke" gets flung around by neoliberal and neocon mouthpieces that hijack any segment of the lexicon that they damn well please, to further their agenda, it is a valid observation by those whose open minds, research, and experience have actually awakened them to reality and to see the overlaid narrative - "the awake" - to recognize those shepherds of the sleepwalkers as the charlatans that they are. On the other hand, when someone as truly awake as Caitlin Johnstone uses the word "woke", it simply means "awake."

I personally went through 3 very noticeable "stages" of coming out of a (probably B-12 chronic deficiency induced) brain fog. Each time, I felt noticeably more awake. I'm sure that's also true of all of us who believe that we are among "the awake" (Doug's "in the know") - that we "awakened" in bits and pieces over time. So, maybe the best psychology is to congratulate those who declare themselves "woke" and welcome them to the rabbit hole. They aren't going to instantly gain the insight that you (dear reader) have gained with all of your years of research and experience, but let's take them at their word that they have begun the process of questioning the official narrative and awakening to reality.

You make some very valid points here. Awareness is an ongoing process. I don't believe anyone on this planet is totally aware and unbiased. Enlightenment is a process not a finished product. It is definitely a progression.

Believing that I was not programmed to any significant level was blindness and stifling. The realization of how the programming effects everything has been a tough one. The understanding that this inversion permeates literally everything is frightening. Cracking open my own cognitive dissonance has been another toughie as well.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that if we only look at the idiocy or naivete or blindness of others we will stifle the journey. At the end of the day all that I really have is my consciousness. I have spent so much of my life abusing, wasting and neglecting this priceless gift. In the end it's all about what we do with our consciousness and how we choose to navigate it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd June 2021), Delight (22nd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2021), Journeyman (21st June 2021), thepainterdoug (21st June 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

This below recently sent to me /

~
    This is Canada's Top Ten List of America's Stupidity

10. Only in America... Could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

9. Only in America... Could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they had a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+% of all federal entitlements go to black Americans, 3X the rate that goes to whites, 5X the rate that goes to Hispanics!

8. Only in America... Could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the former head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

7. Only in America... Can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

6. Only in America... Would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

5. Only in America... Could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

4. Only in America... Could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

3. Only in America... Could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

2. Only in America... Could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7 million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

1. Only in America... Could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by 48% of the people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there would be a shortage of sand."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd June 2021), East Sun (21st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Thanks

• This One Issue Symbolizes the War on Reality:

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Many of the examples of 'Woke' culture are reminiscent of the Chinese cultural revolution. A group is formed, ostensibly with altruistic, idealistic goals in mind but participation is dependent on acceptance of the governing ideology, be that Maoist communism or woke culture.

Adherents, often young because sadly this can be twisted to appeal to the idealism of youth, are convinced of the righteousness of their cause and the infallibility of their reasoning. Any opposition is labelled, demonised and only total victory is acceptable when it's confronted. Zealots have no room for compromise, because they believe they represent absolute good and their opponents absolute evil. Inevitably these movements are subject to manipulation and can be used to destabilise existing societies. That conflict is currently underway in the west.

Real knowledge is dependent on research, thought, contemplation, trial and error, a willingness to confront and alter one's beliefs should experience suggest that they're not well founded or the assumptions on which they rest are shown to be in question. A blanket acceptance of someone else's belief system, whatever the label, is almost the antithesis of this process. I don't consider myself in the know, but I aspire to that state over giving away my capacity to reason for myself in return for the illusory comfort of being accepted within a community given over to groupthink.
    This is post that is very well thought through... thanks.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gord (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Journeyman (22nd June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Maher: THIS Is Why People HATE LIBS

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I get that Bill Maher makes some points here, but I dont forgive him for the all out assault and barage he did on Trump the last 4 years into the election. How do you frame Trump as another Hitler? Explain that? Give me the data, info and proof to substantiate it?

Hitler did what? and Trump did what?

Screw Maher, he stinks now as he tries to back peddle and straddle the fence looking like a contrairian to the Dems .

I was a big fan for years. No More

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (23rd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

"woke"

"in the know"

both of these seem to be exclusive terms that focus on differences (and in a patronizing way).

labels like this make me cringe, I get the original idea; but still.... *cringe*
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2021), gord (23rd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Snoweagle (24th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I get that Bill Maher makes some points here, but I dont forgive him for the all out assault and barage he did on Trump the last 4 years into the election. How do you frame Trump as another Hitler? Explain that? Give me the data, info and proof to substantiate it?

Hitler did what? and Trump did what?

Screw Maher, he stinks now as he tries to back peddle and straddle the fence looking like a contrairian to the Dems .

I was a big fan for years. No More

Yeah ... almost all liberal "comedians" sold their Souls one way or another ...

Never gets old:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Some are "Woke", but others are Truly Aware

• ‘Sick of the Woke Agenda’: UK gets Conservative News Alternative:

GB News presenter Nana Akua says GB News has only been on air for four days but is already “striking a chord” with the British community in offering a conservative news alternative. Former editor and BBC presenter Andrew Neil opened GB News, which is already beating its competitors when it comes to ratings. “We’ve got a bigger audience now than Sky News UK, and it’s just day four,” she told Sky News host Andrew Bolt. “It’s fantastic, we’re loving getting our narrative out there as well.”

gbnews.uk
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd June 2021 at 17:37.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2021), Brigantia (23rd June 2021), Hym (25th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

GB News, wow that came in under the radar, had never heard of it until your post, John, so thanks I'll definitely be checking it out.

If you're a Sky subscriber GB News (HD) is channel 515.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2021), Hym (25th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

GB news freeview channel 236.
    Will reserve judgement until I watch a few bulletins…
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

35. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Hym (25th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

• Parent arrested during school board meeting 'chaos' speaks out on 'Tucker':

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (25th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

• Gutfled: People are waking up to the woke:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 3 13 39 LastLast