+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The revolution is coming

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The revolution is coming

The revoution that is happening is not about uniting to fight the system. People is noticing that the system do no good to the masses, thus the revolution is, people going out of the system. There is no need to unite to march to battle as one. Once enough people became aware of the real color of the system and they go out of it the system will collapse.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Brigantia (11th June 2021), De Christu (11th June 2021), Gekko (12th June 2021), Harmony (11th June 2021), heretogrow (11th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), I am B (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), Krist (11th June 2021), Mercedes (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Victoria (12th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Bubu are you seeing this happen where you live ? genuinely interested x

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Yes the revolution is happening and although more people is still unaware that it is happening, I believe it has reach the "unstopable" point. Its only a matter of time before the sleepers notice whats happening on the frontlines. More people will die more will suffer. Changes are almost always difficult but is most welcome if its for good. While "ignorance is bliss" the "learned is Blessed".

Last December 7, I made a prediction and advice my friends on FB to get a place near food source ( it means in the mountains where most food come from) because there will be a food shortage in the cities and an over supply in the source. Now it is happening here. Farmers don't want to plant anymore because there are no buyers. Its easy to see actually. When there are restrictions for travel there is also restrictions of delivery. Meanwhile in the cities prices are exponentially high, indicating shortage. Now that the farmers have stopped farming guess what's going to happen next? Actually its the best time to produce. Good value for products in the near future. It also means shortage. sadly
    Yes, I am. My place in the mountains is like 2 or 3 months acquired. It means I have to juggle city and mountain as it is a transition stage. This makes me see and compare what's happening on both place.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Brigantia (11th June 2021), De Christu (11th June 2021), Harmony (11th June 2021), heretogrow (11th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), Matthew (11th June 2021), Mercedes (11th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Victoria (12th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I think you have struck 'the chord' with this post, God surely exists but we have been sorely deceived with human fictions and the quest for political power: for this is what religion ultimately is all about isn't it?
    For me I can say I know God is real, for the universe must have an original 'monad', the infinite structures, the breathtaking fractal scale of reality!
    God is there, quite certainly, I think C.S Lewis is my hero (one of them at least), I do not share his Christian passion, but I respect it. I do not know ultimately who God is, I am humble enough to realise this.
    But I know the striving of humankind to quash our animal hostility, our destructive impulses is strong part of our God-Nature, we are made in the image of God, we are part of God and this universe.
    Sorry if this seems intangible, this is how it affects me.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Brigantia (11th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th June 2021), East Sun (11th June 2021), Harmony (11th June 2021), haroldsails (13th June 2021), heretogrow (11th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), Krist (11th June 2021), Matthew (11th June 2021), Mercedes (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Victoria (12th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

The first time I saw a fractal, my soul lit up, and whispered this is an illustration of God! It was a spiritual moment and a blessing which had no ends to its meaning, was boundless and open to any interpretation. It was much like the human heart, getting beaten down again and again by circumstance, and then blooming in love and hope ready to face the quest boldly and with good intention.

I too feel there is something in the air, for better or for worse, we are at a point of no return. My solution is humble. I plant seeds and pull weeds. It keeps me grounded.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021), Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Brigantia (11th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th June 2021), Chip (11th June 2021), Harmony (11th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), kfm27917 (11th June 2021), Krist (11th June 2021), Mercedes (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Victoria (12th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

The revoution that is happening is not about uniting to fight the system. People is noticing that the system do no good to the masses, thus the revolution is, people going out of the system. There is no need to unite to march to battle as one. Once enough people became aware of the real color of the system and they go out of it the system will collapse.
    I believe revolution is happening on more then one front. There are loads of people getting out of the system. But there are also people fighting the system in really new ways like with Crypto and Gamestop methods.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bubu (11th June 2021), Gekko (12th June 2021), heretogrow (11th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,235 times in 2,174 posts

Well said, though this song is still great.

"God made man and man made kings..."

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Gekko (12th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), Hym (11th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2021), Matthew (11th June 2021), Mypos (11th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    I believe revolution is happening on more then one front. There are loads of people getting out of the system. But there are also people fighting the system in really new ways like with Crypto and Gamestop methods.
    Yes there are many revolutions going on as a result of mass awakening. But most of it would be barking on the wrong tree. While fair money can unseat TPTB who purposely corrupt our perception, this in no way will correct our belief system. The concept of "fair exchange", which is sought to be solved by fair money, will not lead us to what we are seeking. In fact, it will only reinforce the "concept of separation". The only revolution that can lead us to what we want is the revolution that will eliminate the illusion of separation. This is the most potent and only weapon against "divide and conquer". Hacking the branches will not kill the tree.

Go back to nature it will help us get back to our nature. Once there we are already united in human nature.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021), Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), O Donna (13th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), StandingWave (12th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Mike,
    I can see where you are coming from. After decades of thought, on the subject I can only say when questioned,
    Yes and no. God exists and does not.

We seem to have a built in need to believe in something greater than us and that's OK. But is our belief real?
    Could be or not.

When I think of space beyond anything we can conceive of and the endless possibilities of life in myriads we cant imagine I think there has to be a God but then this God would be unimaginable.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021), Brigantia (12th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

I personally,do not know if a true god would give commandments to anyone. That would involve a mandatory order of ,this is the only way possible.

That,to me is pure shutting down of the you. A belief you must follow, or you just are not right with the those who of the opinion they are.

There is, in my heart, a creator being. But it is without the need of wanting worship. A true creator would only learn from you. Never knowing without your own input into this creation, that the creator does not

fully understand.

A delving in of trying to constantly understand everything.

An almost never ending journey.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Brigantia (12th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

Good post, thanks. People who lived in the times of the Celts, the Norse, Anglo-Saxons and early Britons. Welsh, Scots and Irish, around the late fifth and early sixth centuries - all lived happy. They had a form of Protestant religion many hundreds of years prior to Martin Luther.

These were simple times, but the people flourished.

We can do the same. No matter what happens, whatever comes next, if we continue to hold on to our core values of family, friends, trust and loyalty, and take our own discoveries above those of "the experts", we will flourish as well.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (12th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), Peace in Oz (12th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)

Mankind has been corrupted to its core
    I don't believe this for a second. Yes, many leaders are corrupt but that goes with the turf. Most leaders around the world have huge ego's no matter how much they may try to keep them hidden. To want one of these jobs I think part of your personality has to have psychopathic traits.

As for mankind as a whole, most people are not corrupt, most want to live in peace and succeed in their personal and business lives. Most people are kind and will help each other if given a chance. Of course, millions are bad but out of 7.5 billion that fraction of the total. painting mankind with one brush is corrupt, sensational and wrong.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Bluegreen (12th June 2021), bobme (12th June 2021), Brigantia (12th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th June 2021), East Sun (12th June 2021), gord (12th June 2021), heretogrow (12th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021), palehorse (12th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

I don't believe this for a second. Yes, many leaders are corrupt but that goes with the turf. Most leaders around the world have huge ego's no matter how much they may try to keep them hidden. To want one of these jobs I think part of your personality has to have psychopathic traits.

As for mankind as a whole, most people are not corrupt, most want to live in peace and succeed in their personal and business lives. Most people are kind and will help each other if given a chance. Of course, millions are bad but out of 7.5 billion that fraction of the total. painting mankind with one brush is corrupt, sensational and wrong.
    Thanks rgray, this kind of subliminal should be called out as this is very damaging to our perception.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), rgray222 (12th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Does God exist?

I have no idea.

Does our creator exist, yes of course.

Amino acids don't pop into existence due to randomness.

Do our creators care if we get along?

I find this hard to believe.

That means WE must take ACTION to get to where WE would like to be.

I agree that it seems that the collective unconscious (commonly called "God") or whatever you want to call it has come to a tipping point, we are waking up, and FAST.

I know I have sure as hell come to a tipping point, there are many signs of this that can be quantified and many more than can not be quantified. (Thank GOD!)

Am I the only one who has noticed an extreme increase in the quality and honesty in the posts here on Avalon in the past week or two?

In order to continue this shift across the Universe not just here on project Avalon will take HARD WORK, from everyone, likely for a while, but the result will be WELL WORTH THE EFFORT AND WE ALL KNOW THIS.

Someone I follow on youtube has recently mentioned that they know we have already switched into a new era due to the fact that 98% of the Youtube comments on their videos are now positive, while just a year ago, 98% of the comments were extremely negative and made fun of the content. (the average person would find it VERY easy to poke fun at these videos.)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

In fairness to Iceberg, the post didn't say that people are corrupt but people have been corrupted. There's a world of difference in the language there.

"...most people are not corrupt" - no, they're not. They've certainly been corrupted though through education, entertainment and the media, that doesn't tell them the whole truth and has led a lot of people into a purely self-centred and materialistic lifestyle. It took me until well into my 30s to start a lot of deep questioning; many never do this at all. That, to my mind, is corrupted rather than corrupt as the action has been done to them from infancy rather than corruption being innate and/or a choice.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 12th June 2021 at 19:23.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

I believe in David Icke,

All bibles have been corrupted except the Story of our Creation written in Stone more than 5,000 years ago, The Sumerean Stone Tablets. The lost book of Enki, read that one.

After the flood Our creators (They were not Gods) left earth, except for One, namely Marduk/Lucifer who was given the rule over Earth.

So when the Bible says, we are going to Hell if we don’t follow “God’s” commandments, I have news for you, We are already there in Hell..

The thing is that the Puppet Masters are Satanists and their Master is Marduk/Lucifer .

The plan is to take away our free will again..
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th June 2021), Matthew (12th June 2021), Mypos (13th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

Someone I follow on youtube has recently mentioned that they know we have already switched into a new era due to the fact that 98% of the Youtube comments on their videos are now positive, while just a year ago, 98% of the comments were extremely negative and made fun of the content. (the average person would find it VERY easy to poke fun at these videos.)
    That's good news. can we probably see that youtube vid. and maybe share it.

32. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Yes there are many revolutions going on as a result of mass awakening. But most of it would be barking on the wrong tree. While fair money can unseat TPTB who purposely corrupt our perception, this in no way will correct our belief system. The concept of "fair exchange", which is sought to be solved by fair money, will not lead us to what we are seeking. In fact, it will only reinforce the "concept of separation". The only revolution that can lead us to what we want is the revolution that will eliminate the illusion of separation. This is the most potent and only weapon against "divide and conquer". Hacking the branches will not kill the tree.

Go back to nature it will help us get back to our nature. Once there we are already united in human nature.
    It doesnt have to be one or the other. We can restore our connection to nature as well as use new technologies like the blockchain and create heaven on earth.

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

It doesnt have to be one or the other. We can restore our connection to nature as well as use new technologies like the blockchain and create heaven on earth.
    Agree 100%. But any system created with a corrupted and skewed belief system will be skewed and corrupted. Let's start from the starting line and finish at the finish line. Shall we?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Mypos (13th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2