+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Algorithms of a higher order?

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Algorithms of a higher order?

Today a few very strange things happened, in a kind of concatenation that is more than obvious.

Most of us are aware of the difference between “natural” synchronicities and “mechanical” ones. As we experience more of them, we learn to discern. Many of us are also very aware that the more we “take a stand” against whatever mainstream stupidity is ruling, the more we meet with “something” that counteracts us. It almost appears to be a mechanism that works infallible, and that tries to make us follow suit” with the bulk of the population. I would almost go as far as to say that the more one is met with resistance, the more sure you can be to be doing exactly what is right. In times of greatest evil, the greatest good will face the worst opposition.

Today I had not one, but several experiences that showed me how ridiculous the “mechanical resistance” has become. Maybe it was because I was very focused on the task at hand (like many of us know we do here at PA, it’s very individual but very real). And there fore it was almost “normal” for this to happen. But “the counteracting system” sometimes makes a mistake… I will let you judge what happened to me.

I was going for a haircut today, at 17.00 in the town where I was born, raised and lived. Till now. Before going for the haircut, in the centre of town, I went shopping in a town called Nazareth (no kidding, it exists in Belgium, look it up if you like). There is a large store there. Now, important is that I was paying my bill at exactly 16.27.

Driving towards the centre of the city (it is, shortest way, 15,2km and during the day hours at least a 20-22 minutes drive) I wondered if I would be still in time (for the haircut). I stopped at 16.50 at the hairdresser to tell him I was there, but had to look for a parking spot. I found one and paid € 1.20, to park from 16.56 till 17.44. See the copy of the ticket below.

Now, during the time I got the haircut, I could not shake off the feeling that I would get a parking ticket. Which would only be possible if I would be back at the car too late, right? I got back at 17.41. Just in time. Somehow I still checked my front window, and guess what, THERE WAS A PARKING TICKET! (see below as well) Now, how was that possible? My consternation increased when I saw the TIME on it: it was written at 16.45!! I was not even in town yet! So, now they started to give parking tickets BEFORE you park your car, or what? I like the idea of time travel, but this was going “over the top”.

Usually for €1.20 you don’t ask for a receipt. Luckily, I did. The exact time is on there (as you can see). Normally I would just pay the ticket…but not this time!

First of all, it is completely physically impossible to get from the cashier in the store (at 16.27) to the parking spot (at 16.45, the instance the ticket was given).

And second, along the road there are many camera’s, I plan to ask for the video of me passing by at certain points on the road (for once, these camera’s can be useful!).

There is no logical explanation possible for this “event”. It is like a certain Mr. Smith (who suddenly got materialized in the guy who writes the parking tickets) “had to” give me a fine, but just didn’t take the correct time in account (for “them” it doesn’t exist, but “they” sometimes forget it’s a sort of natural law for everyone else here). They could not note down a correct time, simply because I didn’t make any offense. But “they” insisted on going ahead anyway (maybe I would not notice??).

Instead of giving me a “bad feeling” - who likes parking tickets ? – I rather felt like I “caught” them on the spot. It’s a bit of an effort now to “prove” that they wrote an “impossible” ticket. But I plan to go for it, see what “the system” will try to do…

It doesn’t stop here. Five minutes later, around 17.50, I arrive at my house, and “someone” had thrown and “destroyed” a sort of table with tempered glass. A zillion pieces of glass, right in front of my door. I phone the police… and the first question was “Is there damage?”. I said, no, but it’s dangerous for people passing by, cars, etc… They said they would send someone from the city technical services to clean the mess up (I didn’t hang around to check if they really came along).

And… at 17.40 (as I later found out) a “petty tyrant” I hadn’t heard from in two and a half months “popped out of nowhere”. I hadn’t realized it wàs a PT, till very recently. Now, I am pretty sure it was and is. And I will know what to do in the future.

The essence of the story: it was more than obvious that “something” was trying to get me unbalanced. I call it an “algorithm of a higher order”. As in the Matrix movies, anytime something “endangers” the existing “system” – in our case, mainstream media, brainwashing and manipulating about 99.9% of the populace – an automatic and mechanical reaction is the result. Like the electricity in the Nebuchadnezzar attracted the sentinels. No thinking, just a plain reaction.

When we are “attacked” in such a way, often there is a counterreaction to the counterreaction. Meaning, our ”friends” reach out to us, to support us.

In my case, it was a friend asking me to watch a movie together “The Mission” (!!).

It’s a 1986 movie where a tribe in the Amazon (the Guarani) is converted to Christianity by Spanish Jesuits. The plot paints the influence of European (Spanish, Portuguese and the Vatican (Pope)) political, economical and religious disputes on the people, the Guarani, that are children of Nature. It ends with the (almost) complete genocide of the tribe (and the killing of the missionaries who defended them).

It is not very hard to see the parallels with our times, now. However, it does not need to end in the same way as the movie the Mission. Better that it ends like the Matrix movie then.

So far for this introductory story that happened to me today. I am sure others have similar things happening to them. It would a good idea to share (we’re all part of this 0.1% - or how little it may be - after all).

img20210613_02024996.pdf

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Chester (17th June 2021), Forest Denizen (13th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Inversion (13th June 2021), Journeyman (13th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2021), Pam (13th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (13th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Algorithms of a higher order?

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    The essence of the story: it was more than obvious that “something” was trying to get me unbalanced. .
    Well , I agree wholeheartedly with the first part of your post , Johan .... Those bringing most light , most certainly will be attacked by the evil ... Great musicians and performers particularly are targeted ... it's well known many die young .. Excessive drug use is often the cause , but this is egged on by psychic influence from dark spirits ... these spirits are in league with physical ET's who may well send an assassin in extreme cases ... but we all have dark spirit attachments , and these maybe playing games with you ...

You are assuming the clocks on the parking ticket machine , and the clock at the shop , and CCTV are all synchronized , they will not be and maybe out by a big margin...

Your only evidence is the time on the parking ticket , and the time on violation of parking ticket....

As for broken glass outside your door ...ignore it ...

So if these are distraction/annoyance tactics , they only work if you play along and spend time on them ...
    It appears the violation ticket was issued just a few minutes before you paid to park .. is it possible they ticketed you when you were paying to park at the machine?
    Last edited by oz93666; 13th June 2021 at 00:52.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

To that last remark oz, no. I was just 20 meters away from my car ànd the parking meter.
    11 minutes is more than a few in my opinion.

I don't know, but if you have to start paying fines (€ 40 is maybe not thàt much, but it is enough) for something as ridiculous as this, I don't think it is the best reaction one can have.

Yes, I do understand your reasoning ... ignore the glass... what if I do, someone could easily get very badly injured and if I would just ignore it, I would be the one liable, because it is in front of my door and it would not be for just € 40.

However, it is an interesting point: to ignore and go your way or to do something about it. What if "doing something about it" is just part of what you are to do?

You can also just take note of the event(s). And spend as little time as possible on them. I agree that the examples above are somewhat trivial. But in other cases, lives could be at stake. I don't think it is always best to ignore events like the above.

And I wonder what others on the forum think about it. How would they act?
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 13th June 2021 at 01:15.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Forest Denizen (13th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Inversion (13th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (13th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Good morning, Johan! That is really interesting...especially to find out from cameras what the footage will show!

I wonder sometimes when my gut feelings that are nonsensical, or certain inexplicable "weird" premonitions, turn out to be true whether it really is more of me creating my strange reality, or intuition about someone else's actions, or something trying to play around and get me to notice? yes, like you mention, matrix-like...

What would the broken glass represent or symbolize? We've had a lot of strange sightings and experiences in the last year that I haven't posted about, but one that seems to match the shattered glass at your door is finding shards of glass around our doors for the past 6-10 months. Every morning I pick them up and dispose of them, and every morning more shattered glass returns, always in the pathways leading up to our doors or right outside of them exactly in the walking path. Small shards, large shards...just shattered glass. We have lots of cameras and they don't pick up anything, no small animals, nothing- except for the motion lights all going on at the same time around the property usually just after midnight.

I wonder what the symbolism or message would be with glass in a pathway or outside of your door?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Forest Denizen (13th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Victoria! In my opinion, "time to move on "!
    Which I actually did a couple days ago!

It's not the place where I need to be, and a project ("mission") is waiting.

I'm not superstitious, but I found the following about "breaking (a) glass":

"Paradoxically, the circumstance of breaking a glass accidentally is good luck. It represents the fact that evil is leaving and good luck is on the way. With the noise and chaos of the breaking glass, evil spirits are said to get flustered and run away."

You must really have lots of luck coming your way then!

That the shattered glass in front of my door was "tempered glass", may be meaningful in some ways.

Occurrences like this are opportunities. The assistance we sometimes get can come in unusual ways, just because we live in a matrix-like environment. You can ignore these little hints or make good use of them. I choose the latter.

It's true that I took out some time to "call them out" on this event. The city has even a special form to use in case you don't agree with the fine! So, it must be something that happens more often. I will let you know what happens next.

What is more important is that when we decide to "do something" with the glitches in the matrix that we perceive, we can help others, as well as ourselves. Thàt I become aware of, more and more.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Forest Denizen (13th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), Pam (13th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (14th June 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Most important thing is to remain sharp but calm, imo. You can outsmart it with the help/cooperation of others and a trusting relationship with self
    Last edited by Gekko; 13th June 2021 at 13:54.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

That is wells said Gekko, “sharp but calm”. These experiences may just happen to “teach us” exactly that. Trusting one Self and inviting the help of others (cooperation) to “outsmart” the “system” is key to all this.

“It just so happens” that I have started reading Erik Davis’ book, “High Weirdness”. Not an easy read, but quite enlightening. In regard to the experiences I wrote about, a few interesting comments (on the nature of these experiences).

William James: “How do humans fashion experience? Cognition jury-rigs its way of perceiving, engaging and understanding the world. Constructions that result from all this cognitive labour form social assemblages of knowledge, interpretation and perception. Important is that these constructions work. The flux of experience continues to unfold, sometimes perturbing our expectations.”

James follows “the bread crumbs of experience”, called “wild facts” by him, which exist beyond the constructs of the known. William Barnard calls this “incomplete constructivism”, in other words an attitude that requires “a theoretical openness to pre-existing partially-formed autonomous ‘otherness’ appearing within experience”.

The “central view” about the world gives us “knowledge about the world”, not the world itself, but it is so useful we could spend an entire life within its familiar terrain (which most people do, I would add).

James hoped that along the fringes of the familiar, there exists the possibility of “direct acquaintance” which perhaps we can only experience by detuning, or said in a nicer word “deterritorializing” the fixed strata of the organized center.

The “autonomous ‘otherness’” lurks in the margins as the Outside or the Beyond (Davis).

Anomalies, synchronicities, marvels and ecstasies: these are facts of experience we need to deal with, and not just by automatically reducing them to features of reality we already understand. (remember when Neo saw the “black cat” passing by twice? That is what is meant here imo. And just because Neo noticed that happening, he saved the life of his friends as well as his own).

What is the “link” with the thread I started here? I noticed “a black cat”. And saw an “autonomous otherness”. Anyone can do this, IF s/he only gives the necessary attention to what hides in the personal experiences we all have. Whether we (re)act to what we notice (Neo could have kept quiet too, it was a choice he had) is entirely our personal choice and responsibility. Ignoring anything that crosses our path (the surest path to ignorance) is the most common act of almost everyone.

Here at Avalon, I think you can find the largest number of people NOT doing that.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 13th June 2021 at 14:49. Reason: Correcting typos

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Forest Denizen (13th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (14th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    There is no logical explanation possible for this “event”.
    Every event has a logical explanation, even if it's unlikely, ridiculous, or even literally out of this world. But once the chain of events is known and understood it will always be logical.

As your parking expired at 17.44 and the penalty ticket has 16.45 stamped on it, I would suspect the clock on the ticket machine was off by exactly one hour (it assumed incorrectly it was 17.45). If that was the case, other people would also have received an erroneous ticket from that machine. That may be worth looking into. Still no excuse for whoever issued it to not be aware of the correct time however.

I would put this one down to a mistake by someone, and you should win the case. Good luck to you!

That's not to say that imperceptible forces of resistance don't exist. They most certainly do. For instance, whenever I'm driving and in a hurry, you can bet your bottom dollar I hit every red light, or there's traffic, or a parade, or something or other to slow me down. Every dang time!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Gekko (13th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (14th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

For me the most recent attack was my work contacts were erased from my contacts list. And no, I did not accidentally erase them myself. And it is not the first time this has happened.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th June 2021), onevoice (14th June 2021), Pam (17th June 2021), Victoria (14th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The ticket I got, I do not have to pay...They do admit an "error" from their side. And I got an "excuse".
    However, imagine how many people out of 100 who got in this situation would act in a similar way as I did...
    One, two,...? That means 97 tickets at € 40 each. Almost € 4000, not bad "for a days work"!
    No, I did not react in a foolish way. Just "facts". And they could not get around it.
    But a "logical" reply, thàt I did not get.

The pieces of glass got cleaned up too, yesterday.

I think that it IS important to react in a wise way, but take a stand nevertheless.
    If we just accept anything "thrown" at us, we are definitely lost, then.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 16th June 2021 at 18:05.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Richter (17th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Put the MSM at work.

Write a letter to Humo, or contact your local paper or tv (news) station.
    Keep in mind that June, July and August is a period where the MSM is hungry for scandals – big or small, and happy with even the flimsiest scoop.

And all the proper ingredients are in place for a classical small town David vs Goliath drama. On top of that you can prove your point, you have an airtight alibi and perhaps there are more victims of this grand injustice. That would certainly spice things up.

Johan, give ‘m hell and kill them with kindness.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

"Goedemorgen Richter!"

You know, what you wrote is something that I had given some thought too.
    It's somewhat like the view oz (in his post above expresses) is just the opposite of what you wrote.
    My stance is - in most cases - to keep a balance, which in this case is what I did: took a stand, gave evidence and "I won".
    If they would have not agreed, yes, then I would have gone to court. And won there, most probably.

But I think one has to consider how much time and effort goes into these "constructed hindrances".
    How many "Mr. Smith's" does each of us encounter? Do we even identify them as such (I would think, we rarely do).

Long, long ago, something similar happened to me, and a LOT more serious.
    No need to tell the complete story, but I had become, unknowingly, a "political victim", I messed up the plans (not in a big way really) of those in power while I was a university student.

It was so bad that I ended up studying 2 years for "nothing". As above, I knew I would win if I would go to court. BUT, a professor (who did not belong to the ruling caste) suggested me a famous lawyer, who would take my case "for free". Needless to say, this lawyer was also in politics, and in the opposition. And, this was also in the end of June, beginning of July. Not much has changed in 40 years! Also, in this type of court, at that time, a case like that would have taken up to 6-7 years, goofing up my life in the process. It wasn't worth it and I walked another path (got my degree elsewhere, and "a life" too).

In my opinion, each individual has to make a choice, how much energy and time she or he wants to put into the "challenge".

In my parking-ticket story, I can say, in Dutch, "de kool is het sop niet waard" (="the game is not worth the candle"). But that is my personal opinion today and it has not always been so either, in some cases I went "as far as I could go".
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 17th June 2021 at 09:49.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Some here may recall my mention of April 26, 2012.

It was this very day on this very forum I was able to share semi-publicly (noting Avalon is members only) the experience I had when I was six years old. An experience I entitled at that time - "My possible abduction experience" which I later renamed "My anomalous experience when I was six years old."

It was the very day I discovered the Horus-Ra thread (and instantly snapped out of a three months long true, despair filled 'dark night of the soul' experience).

Ever since, I have always expressed gratitude for this forum's existence for which without it I would never have experienced this change and so profoundly.

Nine years later, April 26, 2021 the following three events occurred independently of each other.

a.) My oldest son experienced his worst psychotic break of his current lifetime, committing felonies (one being Assault Family Violante/Impede breath/Circulation) and being brought to jail where he still sits to this day. see here (type in Bookin #21015703)

b.) My middle son's wife threatens to kill others and herself in a psychotic rage and is taken to the emergency room, held on a mental health warrant and then "diagnosed" as dangerous to herself and/or others then mandated to be placed in a medium term "mental health" facility. Interestingly, she was instead released because there was no room in any facility in the entire Dallas County.

c.) My step-daughters boyfriend (whose age is near 40 and who is "separated from" his wife) found himself in the presence of his soon to be "ex" whereby an argument occurred. Now, understand, I know this man pretty well and he's the sweetest (probably 'too sweet') most calm, most docile, short and pudgy sort of guy who one would never imagine going berserk and yet, that is exactly how it ended up. His soon to be "ex" was with a friend who saw it all happen. According to what he told my step-daughter, it was "like something came into him" and her yelling triggered a reaction where he found himself with his hands around her throat. The soon to be "ex" screamed to her friend to call 911 but the friend wouldn't. He released her well before any harm could happen and ran off. He claims the friend saw it all happen and understood both were at fault yet he was seriously shaken as he claims he has never, ever in his life, gotten violent with another and especially with a woman.

Nine years to the day I cast out a presence that very well could have been something like this very Horus-Ra "thing."

I ask myself... is this how it works? If it can't consume you and you manage to cast it out, manage to defeat it... it lies in wait until the day it can attack not just one, but three of your vulnerable loved ones? Leaving it's calling card - April 26th - just to make sure "you" get the message?

And so why did I post this on this thread? Because recently I have come to view this particular slice of greater reality I call "our current shared experiential reality" much as some simulation managed by some alien created AI intelligence... an alien one might see as "the demiurge" where Horus-Ra is just one of its many archontic forces (just like Houman's OP suggests (in the article by Eve Lorgen)).

And as considered to be by Tom Montalk in this excellent video -

@keyholder - I have found that when things go well for me for too long and I get my confidence up that I've finally transcended the darkness of this reality, that's when an elaborate attack ensues... much like the one your OP describes. And it seems mechanically driven. It seems artificially managed. It seems... inorganic and meant for one purpose and one purpose only... to drive me over the edge into the mouth of madness. Too bad for "it" as I am far to gone anyways for any of this to effect me anymore. But its the rest of ya'll I feel for. Godspeed.
    Last edited by Chester; 18th June 2021 at 13:26.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Anka (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th June 2021), Victoria (20th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread