Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Default Re: It's Beginning To Happen Everywhere .. David Icke

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ...As to how many Reptilians are on the planet, that's a different question.
    Best information is there are around a few hundred Reptilians impersonating humans on the planet ...

You will remember day to day running of human affairs is carried out by the illuminati an "elite bloodline" ...a hybrid bloodline , Annunaki/human .. These were covered in Fritz Springer's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati " ... They were left here to rule when the Annunaki went underground 5,000 years ago .. today they are the royalty, rothschilds , astors etc... They do know of their Annunaki heritage and follow orders to enslave us ...

In certain circumstances people in this bloodline in key positions maybe killed and replaced by a reptilian for tighter control ... People outside the bloodline who rise to power are also killed and replaces .. Cecile Rhodes is an example of an ordinary person who was replaced , he started to amass great wealth and the controllers needed to have full command of this ....

These days many reps will be found in top positions in the CIA , Military , advisors to the President .. they will always be pushing for war , stirring conflict between nations.

This video deals with the subject of Replacement ... Queen Vitoria and many of her family were killed and replaced ..

"Best information is there are around a few hundred Reptilians impersonating humans on the planet ..."

Why even write such a meaningless sentence in order to simply transition to SPAM.

How does your fear spewing spook Channel have anything to do with this discussion?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), iota (15th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Delight

Quote Chickens are a kind of dinosaur descendent and they are fascinating to me because they have small heads but are very intelligent IMO. They learn and remember and are very social with a strict hierarchy. They are also very aware of allies and choose friends. IMO chickens do not like the color red and react to people who wear red.
    Yes Delight true.

My view of Chickens changed a great deal when I saw my Nans Chicken run down, catch and then swallow hole a fit mouse in one go. 0.o

Chickens are very interesting and more capable than you might think.

Anyways back to the OP's discussion?
    "It's Beginning To Happen Everywhere .. David Icke"

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), De Christu (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,390 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I truly feel that had David left out the reptilian element, he would have had his work much more widely accepted... And the awakening would be happening much faster, and then it would have been appropriate to include the other elements involved. But fortunately he has reached a great number thus far, and has, for the most part, lit a flame, that I hope never goes out.... This planet belongs to all of us, not just the rich...
    But we still have him with us and we likely have this to thank for it. I’ve been glad over the years that he didn’t hold back anything, one of the reasons is because while people were laughing at him he wouldn’t have been considered a serious threat. He has the most comprehensive view of the our plight and he’s been ringing the alarm bells for decades while encouraging people to stand up to it, educating them about their own inherent power while he was at it.

People who are just waking up are amazed at how accurate he was decades ago and has been the whole time, perhaps not that impressive when you know the situation well enough to be able to do the same, but for the freshly awakened, who don’t have the time it takes to learn it so thoroughly now, he’s mind blowing. This has cemented his position of influence, any elements of his journey that discredited him somewhat, keeping him safe in the process, means nothing in the face of everything else about him.

Another thing about David, my favourite thing of all, is his genuine love for humanity, and never does it shine so brightly as when we’re experiencing our darkest times. Last year, while we were dealing with the long lockdowns, oppressive strong city cops at protests, unbelievable division, food shortages, the nosediving economy, uncertainty due to new territory, and all the rest of it, I had a moment of panic as I realised they had all the countries in the same situation at the same time. Everyone was too busy dealing with their own ****, allies didn’t matter, nobody was coming to help us, and then like a lighthouse on a stormy night, there David shone. He, of course, was watching, understanding and caring, while living in one of the worst hit countries in the west himself, encouraging us, “C’mon Australia!” and in that moment I felt the warmth of his genuine love for humanity so clearly.

David hasn’t set a foot wrong, this is self evident because he’s so pure and genuine. He’d not have been authentic David if he hadn’t always shared the whole truth, and it is the truth. I’m so grateful for him, I selfishly wish he was in Australia (our most fierce warrior is locked up in Belmarsh) but I’m really glad England has him, since they’re dealing with even worse conditions than we are.

They underestimated David and there’s no stopping him now, he’s already a glorious success. The most powerful orator of our times and one of the finest examples of humanity.

This planet has never and never will belong to anyone, regardless of any senseless ideas anyone may hold to the contrary. Ask yourself, humanity, who should you belong to? Nobody, of course. Why should the planet be any different? Besides, we ARE the planet, we’re no more separate from this planet than our heart is separate from our brain in our bodies.
    Wow totally agree Innocent Warrior. So well said. Heard David speak for many hours nonstop when he was in Perth a couple of years ago- totally riveting. He is a force to be reckoned with, a lion with a very big heart.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), De Christu (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Heart to heart (22nd June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), Pam (16th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Violet3

Just had to bump your cement

Quote Wow totally agree Innocent Warrior. So well said. Heard David speak for many hours nonstop when he was in Perth a couple of years ago- totally riveting. He is a force to be reckoned with, a lion with a very big heart.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Heart to heart (22nd June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), Matthew (15th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • David Icke condemned, ridiculed & laughed at by mostly Christians who believe in "Demons", "Talking Snake" in Paradise (Adam & Eve), "Fallen Angels" having the power to manifest as anything they like to.
    Hmmm ... never considering all of them do not (want to) see the bigger picture ... meanwhile assuming ANY alien "must" be demonic or "fallen ones" pure because they fear to be misled, lied too, deceived etc. etc. ... Having the assumption they can protect their loved ones through projecting those fears on them too in the name of all the above which is extreme hypocritical.

--o-O-o--

• David Icke never ever claimed you "must" accept his views, his personal journey of bizarre experiences, research & discoveries!
    He just shares it (without fear) for you to make up your own mind why he came to his own conclusions & insights. His interpretation is based upon so many layers that most not even want to go as people rather be "spoon-fed" easy to swallow (shallow & predicable) talking points.

--o-O-o--

• I can talk for 10 hours straight about:

01. The "R-complex" in our brain and why this is important. Also connected to having "goosebumps".

02. Symbolism in all religions & ancient religions & rituals,

03. 1000s of psychics worldwide discussing reptilian types in the Astral World.

04. Countless (forbidden) archeology depicting "reptilian gods" all over the planet including Mexico, Asian "Dragons", Ancient Summer, Babylon, Aztecs, Africa (Chitauri), Aboriginals etc. etc.

05. Almost all "Royal Bloodlines" obsessed with reptilian iconography & statues all in plane sight.

06. Big churches with reptilian like iconography & statues all in plane sight.

07. Dinosauroid Theory 1982, Dale A. Russell, see this: picture <<< decade before David was talking about it.

08. Discussing face to face with eye-witness accounts which most never did, but David traveling around the world met them that ALSO shaped his view.

09. Personal encounters, I have had my own "shape-shifting eyes" turning pitch black encounter ... (no joke) ... before David Icke came with these stories, before SF series like The X Files showing blackened eyes.

10. Maybe ... just maybe: we all were "reptilians" once ... millions of years ago and that (suppressed history of Souls) is why some have access to those who refuse to evolve as they see themselves as "superior" and the original owners of the planet? ... As most Christians deny/refuse to consider the reincarnation option they never really understand the bigger picture that way. Which is a choice, not mine.
    • I can easily go up to 100 examples most "forget" to mention why David Icke made the decision to discuss this highly controversial topic ... It may well also saved his life, as the psychopathic control-freaks assumes nobody will take it "seriously" + most are not capable (totally incompetent) to see the bigger picture anyway. Trapped in their programmed believe-systems full of false narratives serving the status quo (the powers that be).
    Now you know why I am never "impressed" when some one claims he or she does "not like" David Icke because of his choice to discuss the (possible) Reptilian connection.

Ps: ... everything you just red here, was written from top of my head to text ... as some Project Avalon members requested me to be more interactive than only sharing interesting links & YouTube videos

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 14, 2021
    Thanks for listening to those Avalon members.

You’re a force of nature, with an impressive wealth of important knowledge. I appreciate the scope and depth of information you share but it’s even better when you tie it in together by coupling it with your voice on these topics.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), De Christu (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), palehorse (16th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

This was helpful to me. Seems to be aligned with David Icke's insight.

Ep. 57 | GREAT AWAKENING REPORT
    PUBLISHED - 14 June 2021

THE DAYS TO COME LIVING IN THE END TIMES, GREAT SPLITTING PATHS, MASS AWAKENINGS NEXT PHASE

Quote CHINA WAR THREATS, ARIZONA ELECTION RECOUNTS, AMERICA’S SOUTHERN BORDER UNDER SIEGE, ECONOMIC ALERTS, FAUCI EMAILS DISCLOSURES, OBAMA’S REAL STORY, VATICAN CLASSIFIED FLIES, SACRED GEOMETRY, HOPI ANCIENT MESSAGE, THE 10 GREATEST STORMS, SPIKE PROTEIN REPORTS, ANCIENT SUMERIANS, BOB LAZAR STORY, THE GREAT YEAR CYCLE, MANIFESTATION, PRACTICE OF JOY

Read the full report featured in the video:
    https://greatawakeningreport.com/wee...akenings-next/

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The only issue I've had with Icke's work was what he reported about the prevalence of shape-shifting Reptilians.
    Are there really a lot of them on the planet who are able to actually physically shift from human bodies to fully Reptilian bodies and back again instantly?
    Other whistleblowers say that this is actually a very rare phenomena, especially on Earth, which is, presumably, not their native habitat.
    So I wondered if what is actually happening is that many people are becoming more able to see more interdimensionally, and while doing so, are seeing what these beings naturally look like inherently, under the guise of their humanoid bodies.
    So that it's not actually the case that the average Reptilians can shape-shift right before our eyes, but that the third eyes of more humans are beginning to open so we can better see what they actually are on a soul basis.
    As to how many Reptilians are on the planet, that's a different question.
    I’ve seen a person shapeshift, full face. Not a reptilian, but I can shed some light on the nature of shapeshifting from what I’ve learned from the interaction. I’ll refer to it simply as a being because I call it a demon, due to my Christian influenced cultural background, but I can’t be sure what it actually was, all I’m certain of was it’s appearance, that it definitely wasn’t human, and that it was other dimensional.

About the actual process. The shifting to the being and back to human was indeed instant each way. It was like the physical manifestation of the human was the frequency of one radio station and the other being was residing in the shadow/unconscious of the human and the shifting happened as rapidly and effortlessly as pressing the button of a preset radio station, resulting in the change of radio station/manifestation. One moment I’m looking at a human being, the next moment I’m looking at a hitchhiking, physical, other dimensional creature. So as for being able to shift back and forth instantly and apparently effortlessly, zero doubt about that. With the effortless way it happens I can’t see it being any different with the full body and since it’s said that reptilians do it the same, I don’t see why not (I saw this before I knew this about reptilians).

It takes a required condition of the human to be in them but once that’s achieved it seems pretty easily done from there. I don’t see how any of them couldn’t do it, rather the limits would be determined by how many of them are here, how many humans are in the condition to facilitate it, and how important it is to them to do, because it is risky, I’ll explain the risk.

It’s like the being was in there like a resident and it began looking at me through the person’s eyes, accidentally getting spotted by me in the process. My natural and immediate reaction was to say the person’s name, I was about to alert her but the being interrupted me and threatened to kill me if I told her. I was without doubt this was not an empty threat and so I just said it was nothing when the person said “what” after I said her name. She said it in a manner that made it obvious she was being influenced by the being, the being demonstrated control and it was very serious about remaining unknown and hidden (no sense in the person becoming a murderer and myself a murder victim). It was frightening to see that, so frightening that I had to focus on managing myself so I wouldn’t panic, run away right there and then, and set the being off, and I’m not unfamiliar with these kind of beings, so that’s pretty frightening. So given all that, they’re HIGHLY effective at silencing witnesses, and the host will be unaware of the being, unless of course they intentionally invited/invoked it, but even then the host would remain unaware of the goings on, there’s a bit to that too so I’ll keep moving.

I’m wondering what exactly the whistleblowers meant when they said it’s a rare phenomenon? That statement really doesn’t mean much at all. It’s not likely to be a process that’s difficult for other dimensional beings to achieve, given the required conditions. The habitat reason doesn’t mean much either, they’re using a physical body that’s native to the planet as a host and the claim is that they’re only temporarily shifted into reptilian form.

Did David say how he knows there’s a lot of them? Given even only what I’ve mentioned in this post, that’s a claim worth considering. It makes sense that there’s loads but only rarely reported, it fits the conditions of the situation.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th June 2021 at 07:20.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), mizo (22nd September 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), onawah (16th June 2021), onevoice (17th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), TomKat (23rd June 2021), Valerie Villars (18th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Thanks John, great contribution, inspiring man, thanks.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), TomKat (23rd June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The only issue I've had with Icke's work was what he reported about the prevalence of shape-shifting Reptilians.
    Are there really a lot of them on the planet who are able to actually physically shift from human bodies to fully Reptilian bodies and back again instantly?
    Other whistleblowers say that this is actually a very rare phenomena, especially on Earth, which is, presumably, not their native habitat.
    So I wondered if what is actually happening is that many people are becoming more able to see more interdimensionally, and while doing so, are seeing what these beings naturally look like inherently, under the guise of their humanoid bodies.
    So that it's not actually the case that the average Reptilians can shape-shift right before our eyes, but that the third eyes of more humans are beginning to open so we can better see what they actually are on a soul basis.
    As to how many Reptilians are on the planet, that's a different question.
    Oops, forgot to address this, sorry.

If there was another person present, sitting beside me, would they have seen what I saw? Depends on the person, but probably not. Was the being physically manifested? Yes. I know that doesn’t make sense but that’s the way it goes. The quality differed from normal physicality, but so have other things I’ve seen physically manifested, which were of the exact same quality, one of which another person witnessed too.

I spotted it when it manifested initially (it’s like a trigger happens when physical connects to non physical) but it had no problem remaining during the interaction and was free to disappear when it wanted to. That’s not how it works when it’s not physical, especially since I was shocked out of my previous, more relaxed state when I saw it. Even beings who have been attacking me physically at the time have always disappeared the moment I’ve altered my state or moved my body.

Also, the being’s face completely replaced the human’s face. Human face no longer existing, being face now exists. It was without doubt physical.

It’s both, according to my assessment. They can manifest before our eyes, and more people can perceive them. The concept that it’s both physical and yet it’s likely that not everyone would see them is pretty wild when you ponder that for a while. There’s a lot more detail we could go into here but for the sake of brevity, and at the cost of not being more compelling, I’ll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th June 2021 at 08:47.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), onawah (16th June 2021), onevoice (17th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2021), TomKat (23rd June 2021), Valerie Villars (18th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,528 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • David Icke condemned, ridiculed & laughed at by mostly Christians who believe in "Demons", "Talking Snake" in Paradise (Adam & Eve), "Fallen Angels" having the power to manifest as anything they like to.
    Hmmm ... never considering all of them do not (want to) see the bigger picture ... meanwhile assuming ANY alien "must" be demonic or "fallen ones" pure because they fear to be misled, lied too, deceived etc. etc. ... Having the assumption they can protect their loved ones through projecting those fears on them too in the name of all the above which is extreme hypocritical.

--o-O-o--

• David Icke never ever claimed you "must" accept his views, his personal journey of bizarre experiences, research & discoveries!
    He just shares it (without fear) for you to make up your own mind why he came to his own conclusions & insights. His interpretation is based upon so many layers that most not even want to go as people rather be "spoon-fed" easy to swallow (shallow & predicable) talking points.

--o-O-o--

• I can talk for 10 hours straight about:

01. The "R-complex" in our brain and why this is important. Also connected to having "goosebumps".

02. Symbolism in all religions & ancient religions & rituals,

03. 1000s of psychics worldwide discussing reptilian types in the Astral World.

04. Countless (forbidden) archeology depicting "reptilian gods" all over the planet including Mexico, Asian "Dragons", Ancient Summer, Babylon, Aztecs, Africa (Chitauri), Aboriginals etc. etc.

05. Almost all "Royal Bloodlines" obsessed with reptilian iconography & statues all in plane sight.

06. Big churches with reptilian like iconography & statues all in plane sight.

07. Dinosauroid Theory 1982, Dale A. Russell, see this: picture <<< decade before David was talking about it.

08. Discussing face to face with eye-witness accounts which most never did, but David traveling around the world met them that ALSO shaped his view.

09. Personal encounters, I have had my own "shape-shifting eyes" turning pitch black encounter ... (no joke) ... before David Icke came with these stories, before SF series like The X Files showing blackened eyes.

10. Maybe ... just maybe: we all were "reptilians" once ... millions of years ago and that (suppressed history of Souls) is why some have access to those who refuse to evolve as they see themselves as "superior" and the original owners of the planet? ... As most Christians deny/refuse to consider the reincarnation option they never really understand the bigger picture that way. Which is a choice, not mine.
    • I can easily go up to 100 examples most "forget" to mention why David Icke made the decision to discuss this highly controversial topic ... It may well also saved his life, as the psychopathic control-freaks assumes nobody will take it "seriously" + most are not capable (totally incompetent) to see the bigger picture anyway. Trapped in their programmed believe-systems full of false narratives serving the status quo (the powers that be).
    Now you know why I am never "impressed" when some one claims he or she does "not like" David Icke because of his choice to discuss the (possible) Reptilian connection.

Ps: ... everything you just red here, was written from top of my head to text ... as some Project Avalon members requested me to be more interactive than only sharing interesting links & YouTube videos

cheers,
    June 14, 2021
    Thanks for listening to those Avalon members.

You’re a force of nature, with an impressive wealth of important knowledge. I appreciate the scope and depth of information you share but it’s even better when you tie it in together by coupling it with your voice on these topics.
    Agreed. More voice!

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), mountain_jim (17th June 2021), palehorse (16th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Reinhard (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), Valerie Villars (18th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I truly feel that had David left out the reptilian element, he would have had his work much more widely accepted... And the awakening would be happening much faster, and then it would have been appropriate to include the other elements involved. But fortunately he has reached a great number thus far, and has, for the most part, lit a flame, that I hope never goes out.... This planet belongs to all of us, not just the rich...
    But we still have him with us and we likely have this to thank for it. I’ve been glad over the years that he didn’t hold back anything, one of the reasons is because while people were laughing at him he wouldn’t have been considered a serious threat. He has the most comprehensive view of the our plight and he’s been ringing the alarm bells for decades while encouraging people to stand up to it, educating them about their own inherent power while he was at it.

People who are just waking up are amazed at how accurate he was decades ago and has been the whole time, perhaps not that impressive when you know the situation well enough to be able to do the same, but for the freshly awakened, who don’t have the time it takes to learn it so thoroughly now, he’s mind blowing. This has cemented his position of influence, any elements of his journey that discredited him somewhat, keeping him safe in the process, means nothing in the face of everything else about him.

Another thing about David, my favourite thing of all, is his genuine love for humanity, and never does it shine so brightly as when we’re experiencing our darkest times. Last year, while we were dealing with the long lockdowns, oppressive strong city cops at protests, unbelievable division, food shortages, the nosediving economy, uncertainty due to new territory, and all the rest of it, I had a moment of panic as I realised they had all the countries in the same situation at the same time. Everyone was too busy dealing with their own ****, allies didn’t matter, nobody was coming to help us, and then like a lighthouse on a stormy night, there David shone. He, of course, was watching, understanding and caring, while living in one of the worst hit countries in the west himself, encouraging us, “C’mon Australia!” and in that moment I felt the warmth of his genuine love for humanity so clearly.

David hasn’t set a foot wrong, this is self evident because he’s so pure and genuine. He’d not have been authentic David if he hadn’t always shared the whole truth, and it is the truth. I’m so grateful for him, I selfishly wish he was in Australia (our most fierce warrior is locked up in Belmarsh) but I’m really glad England has him, since they’re dealing with even worse conditions than we are.

They underestimated David and there’s no stopping him now, he’s already a glorious success. The most powerful orator of our times and one of the finest examples of humanity.

This planet has never and never will belong to anyone, regardless of any senseless ideas anyone may hold to the contrary. Ask yourself, humanity, who should you belong to? Nobody, of course. Why should the planet be any different? Besides, we ARE the planet, we’re no more separate from this planet than our heart is separate from our brain in our bodies.
    This is the most beautiful and accurate tribute to one of the greatest humans who has ever walked on this planet. Thank you so much for reminding me of what I have to be grateful for. David is a living example of courage and integrity.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), Valerie Villars (18th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts

• "URGENT! "It's Already Too Late" It's Getting Really Serious | David Icke (2021):

• David Icke 2021 "You Need to Hear This" - [It's Worse Than I Thought]:
    • Game Over! This is The Revolution | David Icke:

Interesting titles for a YouTube Channel named: "Be Positive"

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th June 2021 at 17:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021), Icare (16th July 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), mab777 (12th July 2021), palehorse (16th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), pueblo (16th June 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2021), selinam (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2021), Tigger (18th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

It was years ago when I noticed that Icke was reporting that many, many people were coming to him with accounts of shape-shifting Reptilians.
    I wondered if some of those people were actually shills who were part of a secret op to make him look foolish.
    I think that would be typical of a clever CIA-type effort to discredit someone by twisting the truth about something into something that just appeared outlandish.
    Maybe I give them too much credit, but it did appear to be working back then, when Icke was much more controversial, even in conspiracy circles.

Did David say how he knows there’s a lot of them? Given even only what I’ve mentioned in this post, that’s a claim worth considering. It makes sense that there’s loads but only rarely reported, it fits the conditions of the situation.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), greybeard (16th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (16th June 2021), palehorse (17th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2021), Valerie Villars (18th June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

It was years ago when I noticed that Icke was reporting that many, many people were coming to him with accounts of shape-shifting Reptilians.
    I wondered if some of those people were actually shills who were part of a secret op to make him look foolish.
    I think that would be typical of a clever CIA-type effort to discredit someone by twisting the truth about something into something that just appeared outlandish.
    Maybe I give them too much credit, but it did appear to be working back then, when Icke was much more controversial, even in conspiracy circles.

Makes sense, possibly. Thank you.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), onawah (16th June 2021), palehorse (17th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Ever seen someone with their eyes going wide and black? Yeah it's, freaky. Ever been dealing with a narc or a Cluster B personality disordered type "human"? Congratulations, you just had an encounter with a demon & reptilian in the form of a human being or one that is possessed heavily by them, but you sure as hell wished that you weren't involved with them. Once upon a time I could not belive David and his theories about the reptiles, it just seemed too ridiculous even for me.

I was young(er) and more naive. Until I met reptilians in human form myself as they sent one of their own to destroy me, I knew that they exist and then I took a peek behind the curtain, they really do consider people and humanity as their slaves. They were behind the fall of Man during the times of Lemuria and Atlantis too, you know the story about the apple and all. They are extremely intelligent and arrogant, they control through fear... They do not understand love and wisdom, as they deny the Creator. It's time for them to go though, but they won't go without a fight. On what level will fight be fought? That remains to be seen, but so far the most important battle is waged in the hearts of men and women. Where compassion lacks, there remains work to be done.

https://laron.nz/humanitys-reptilian...-qhht-session/
    https://laron.nz/covid-vaccines-lemu...-qhht-session/

Quote Attachments and Shapeshifting

Laron: Do the humans that are part reptilian, or reptilian, know that they are reptilian?

Wynter: Some are aware. The full reptilian non-humanoid are in hiding and they shift so it looks like they are human and they are not.

But the others attach to a human using a technology in the 4D, which we consider a low vibration of 4D. When you get past that technology… it’s a darkness that swallows the human. It’s in their aura. It’s a darkness with tendrils. Syphoning. It eats off of the life force of that person. Their objective is to supress and completely control them until they have no will.

These reptilian beings, they are what some religions would call demonic.

Laron: Are they born into a life, or do they attach to another soul?
    Wynter: They have bodies in their own solar system. (Are they born on Earth?) They have been breeding here but they are very old. They don’t need to reproduce like humans do. They are old, some ancient. They go into hibernation. There are other pods that they are in, deep underground on Earth. They control those humans that they find who have a higher percentage of DNA; they are more controllable from being similar.

Laron: Does their soul get born and fully inhabit a human body?
    Wynter: No. Their soul does not transfer into the human.

Laron: So there are no humans on Earth right now who have a full reptilian soul?
    Wynter: There are some humans that are more reptilian than others because of their DNA. They consider them their star seed children.

Laron: When you say they have more DNA, is it their entire soul that is reptilian, or is there a reptilian attached?

Wynter: It is both. It depends. They have their own genome project of breeding for more pure DNA. They don’t look like us, they just blend in here They have a special 4D shapeshifting technology. How I see it is that they are attached to a human and they tell the human that we will give you what you want ؅— feed into their ego. They will give them what they want as they don’t care. It’s hard to see them at an individual level. I’m seeing the collective. I can zoom in.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), mab777 (12th July 2021), onawah (18th June 2021), onevoice (17th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Parsi-X (14th May 2023), Peace in Oz (17th June 2021), pueblo (17th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

David Icke has done a great deal of work in his lifetime to alert the masses to how those that have power, both gained it, and manipulate it. And if nothing else, he is a true gem when it comes to waking people up to their own enslavement, and that is priceless.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alecs (19th June 2021), Anka (17th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), onawah (18th June 2021), onevoice (17th June 2021), palehorse (19th June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2021), TomKat (23rd June 2021), Wind (17th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

• See the insanity for itself; what more proof do you need?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th June 2021 at 13:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (18th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: It's Beginning To Happen Everywhere .. David Icke

• DAVID ICKE | The Silent Majority Ain't Silent Anymore:

• The Whole World Will Hear Us | David Icke:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd June 2021 at 12:25.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mab777 (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

Couple years ago, I have seen, in a mainstream documentary called "Alien Worlds" broadcasted on Discovery Channel discussing among others "Second Genesis" & "Extremophiles" and how Lifeforms have a different kind of evolution going on due to different gravity, different environments, different kind of biology ... and they even claim it is NOT farfetched to assume Alien DNA can "shape-shift" to adept & survive faster in harsh conditions with much smarter enemies & extraordinary dangers.

No one of the mainstream scientists (exobiologists aka astrobiology) gave credits of their new views & insights that is very close to what David Icke was saying for decades.

--o-O-o--
    • May I add another insight of mine that most may have overlooked:
    The time-span that was needed for Humanoids to evolve in the evolutionary time-scale is extremely brief in comparison how long all kinds of dinosaurs aka reptilians roamed the Earth (millions of years)...

In short it i NOT "impossible" to have intelligent reptilians being here and left the planet for multiple reasons and the ones that are still here are in a minority now fled underground. What really happened in Lemuria, Mu & Atlantis is maybe key to understand why intelligent reptilians were forced to hide! ... Imagine if that is the case, who else in the Universe are like Humans that are far superior than reptilians what they never will admit that to us.

The stories in the Old Testament and many other religions like Zoroastrianism & Vedas ... all describe "War in the Heavens" ... How many of those wars were actually against reptoids? ...Who won? ... "Adam race" vs "Eve race"? (PDF - Book - Torrent) ... Both were alien-hybrids to be slaves serving something bigger ... and the "Eve race" rebelled against their masters but the "Adam race" was a more obedient dumbed down species? ... If we all are a "genetic experiment" having a "slave gene" not to question our so called "gods" eventually it became Monotheism (just study this how humans had "many Gods" changed it to having "one God").

All the above makes us view ourselves as being "property" of some higher beings ... but that does not have to be the case, as we all are Multidimensional Souls that is way BEYOND all of that ... if you fixate on genetics only you end-up falling in to their trap!

How we see ourselves is key to transform this planet.

cheers,
    June 22nd, 2021

• related (11 hours 54 min 59 sec of video stream):

• Ancient Aliens: DNA TEST REVEALS OTHERWORLDLY BEINGS:

• Updated version of "Alien Worlds":

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th June 2021 at 11:15.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (16th July 2021), mab777 (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

The Human Hive Mind & The End Of Individuality - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast