+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Erich von Daniken ..The end of the Mayan calendar.. the return of the "Gods"

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Erich von Daniken ..The end of the Mayan calendar.. the return of the "Gods"

I found myself watching the video below by Erich ... He covers how intricate the Mayan calendar is and the start date was chosen for when the ET's arrived (5,135 years ago).
    The end date was 2012 .. when the Mayan priests said "the world would collapse and end " Eric says it's when the ET's return again .. I believe both are planned to happen

This calendar was given to the Maya by the ET 'gods' , they obviously planned to return in 2012 .. but plans change , things get delayed..

Many are expecting the arrival any day now... these are not nice ET's , Erich glosses over this in the video , he says these gods taught the Mayans everything , founded their culture ... exactly ...

From Search ... "... the sacrifice of human life was the ultimate offering of blood to the gods, and the most important Maya rituals culminated in human sacrifice."

Video cued at relevant part...

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Erich von Daniken ..The end of the Mayan calendar.. the return of the "Gods"

It gets eerier once you realise there was a miscalculation and it wasn't 2012

More here:

Quote December 21, 2012 was always intended to be the biggest “crying wolf” incident in recorded history.

The problem is twofold. The first is something called the “GMT correlation date” (see below). It is accurate. The problem is that 13 Baktuns is the length of a Great Cycle. It is not a date any more than saying “2012” is a date. The month and day are missing. It is more or less the same with the Maya Long Count calendar. And there is a serious year zero problem with 2012.

The actual “end date” was December 16, 2013.

The other problem is much more subtle. The units of measurement used in the design of the Long Count calendar were deliberately obfuscated thousands of years ago when the calendar was created. This results in something I have called “The Great Wayeb” which effectively adds five years to one of the two end dates, either December 21, 2012 or the actual end date of December 16, 2013, which I cannot say for sure, at least not in public. To have not done so, to have openly advertised the actual units of measurement used in the design of the calendar, would be the equivalent of scrolling their most cherished secret all over the realm like so much graffiti.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), oz93666 (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Erich von Daniken ..The end of the Mayan calendar.. the return of the "Gods"

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

The actual “end date” was December 16, 2013.
    Peeew ....What a link Jm .. I know someone who has devoted his life to the Mayan Calendar ...crunching numbers! ..What a waste!

Your link mentions Dec 2013 as the end ... that came and went ... then adjustments are made and a new date.

I believe the big error people make is assuming the Mayan Calendar is 100% accurate , and if only we can figure it all out we can know when the ET's will return and the world ends...

I think the end date is a gestimation by the ET's ... they can't predict the future , but thousands of years ago , by looking into the future they see the probability , that around this time they will be ready to return to play out the end game . that is when humanity will have some technology so it can fight back a bit for a spectacular finale.

It's similar to biblical prophesies ... mark on the hand to sell and buy .... Long ago they must have planned a virus for this time so planted these biblical 'prophesies' . They wanted to implement something like Gate's fluorescent tattoo for the vaccinated ...

But it doesn't seem this is going to happen now , a vaccine passport instead . Plans are changed , depending on push back ...
    The Christians wouldn't accept "the return of God/s" that's blasphemy ... but they have been taught to be ready for the return of Christ at this end time ... A Reptillian shape shifter could mascaraed as Christ easily...

Best I can figure , it will be the arrival of apparently friendly ET's .. our Saviors/returning Christ / Mahdi who promise to save us from global warming with 'free energy' and solve other problems in society. They will warn of an impending attack from malevolent ET's ...Finally this attack will come , carried out by the SSP under ET mind control.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Just as a thought, the dating conventions we use today are based on the Christian academic tradition-B.C, and A.D -these events would have had zero meaning over 5,000 years ago, they could not have anticipated Jesus Christ, and the subsequent Roman/Christian calendar?
    Could it be, we simply do not know how to read, or adjust these dates to match the development of our dating systems?
    I know there has been work done to untangle this and clarify the time scale, but it could be we do not know what we are talking about?
    The return of these beings is dependent on their culture surviving all this time also, for all we know they might have been wiped out by a bigger, uglier civilisation: Time has a way of not being absolute, things can change beyond all recognition.
    Oh, and there is no 'Global Warming' or any kind of climate emergency, this is completely false. We are facing a 12,000 year solar cycle, the reduction of the Earth's magnetic field and north/south polar swap over, but our climate is not being perturbed by human activity.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 14th June 2021 at 08:46.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

palehorse (14th June 2021), selinam (14th June 2021), yelik (15th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Just as a thought, the dating conventions we use today are based on the Christian academic tradition-B.C, and A.D -these events would have had zero meaning over 5,000 years ago, they could not have anticipated Jesus Christ, and the subsequent Roman/Christian calendar?
    Could it be, we simply do not know how to read, or adjust these dates to match the development of our dating systems?
    I know there has been work done to untangle this and clarify the time scale, but it could be we do not know what we are talking about?
    The return of these beings is dependent on their culture surviving all this time also, for all we know they might have been wiped out by a bigger, uglier civilisation: Time has a way of not being absolute, things can change beyond all recognition.
    Oh, and there is no 'Global Warming' or any kind of climate emergency, this is completely false. We are facing a 12,000 year solar cycle, the reduction of the Earth's magnetic field and north/south polar swap over, but our climate is not being perturbed by human activity.
    Agreed about "climate change" Mike ... a transparent fraud , but frightening how many of the public have swallowed this lie and are trembling with fear about the future ... So I would imagine the returning ET's would capitalize on this ....
    To be clear these ET's are only returning to public gaze ... they have always been here in underground bases and off world secretly controlling the human cabal (illuminati) . We know from SSP informants they are alive and well...

+ Reply to Thread